How to get out alive

P

paxvitae

There was an interesting discussion on this forum. Some people said that
there is a probability, a chance that you can find a way to get out alive
(escape from the matrix and go to the 4th density).

You cannot really prove it, but it's the efforts that count.

This means that there is also a chance that there is no way to get out alive
and that the efforts not only will fail, but that because of the efforts you
cannot escape. This according to the great maxim of medicine 'Ignota nulla
curatio morbid' Do not attempt to cure what you do not understand (see the
preface in the book 'political ponerology').

Difficult to find out, I think.

Whether one can "get out alive" or not is not the fundamental question. The real question is, "Do you stand for the Truth?", and, if so, what are you going to do about it? People who are focused on "Getting Out Alive", are still focused on themselves.

Yes, we used that phrase in the title of Secret History in order to capture people's attention because the idea of "getting out alive" seems so absurd. But don't get stuck on it. If there is any truth in the idea than we can somehow move into another reality, an idea that one finds in alchemy, in myth, in legend, iI doubt it will happen if your focus is on yourself. You need to be focused on standing up for the truth and defending it in this world. You do that not for any personal gain, but simply because it is the thing to do and you have it in you to do it.

dont take this as critizism but all the 4th density stuff sounds strange and the way people talk about it here without much real bases to it reminds me of fundamental christians or spiritualist i would say it takes a very large leap of faith to believe it and believe the world is not real.

Yes, the "4th density stuff" does sound strange. But it is mostly theoretical. As Henry stated, what is important is Truth. Do you wish to know Truth, or do you prefer lies? If the hypothesized "4th level" does exist, then odds are that you can't get there until you know this level inside and out. So you can comfort yourself with illusions about "the world not being real", or you can do the WORK necessary to understand YOUR personal situation, and then network with others to share your knowledge and experiences.

This is what we are attempting to do here, anyway. Isn't that why you are here?

Ryan said:
Yes, the "4th density stuff" does sound strange. But it is mostly theoretical. As Henry stated, what is important is Truth. Do you wish to know Truth, or do you prefer lies? If the hypothesized "4th level" does exist, then odds are that you can't get there until you know this level inside and out. So you can comfort yourself with illusions about "the world not being real", or you can do the WORK necessary to understand YOUR personal situation, and then network with others to share your knowledge and experiences.

This is what we are attempting to do here, anyway. Isn't that why you are here?
Hi,

I just wanted to throw in a thought here. In the above, you are correct in stating that we will not move to 4D until we learn all the lessons of 3D. But I think in the above you are leaving out the possibility of moving into 4D as an STS being. Because from my understanding, going into 4D has to do with your awareness level, and whether you end up on the STS or STO plain has to do with your FRV (frequency resonance vibration).

What I am trying to say is, I think it is possible for someone who is not looking for the truth and only spreading lies to also "graduate" to 4D- but to STS NOT STO osit.

You are also right in stating that here at SOTT forum- we look for the truth at each and every turn, and we try and show this truth to others who choose to 'see'. Although I can see why some others don't want to do this, and instead want to raise noise level and distort, consciously or unconsciously. And maybe for those individuals, the path to 4D resides within the path of entropy/STS, osit.

Nina

Personally the 4D stuff doesn't sound strange to me neither does it take a leap of faith to believe it, as a hypothesis it sounds very reasonable. I find it perplexing that people can think otherwise.

Nina - My understanding is that graduating to 4D as an STS candidate is difficult because it requires being negatively polarized to a much a higher degree than an STO candidate.

i mean no offence but!!!

i think it does take a leap of faith because assumes that their is a kind of "spirit world" that science cannot prove exists not can anyone here prove it exist i have not even hear of a scientific theory that remotely sound like this as far as i can recall

by the way i forget is 4th density meant to be like the 4th dimention because if it is you do know 3rd dimention is space and the 4th dimention is time right?

No offence was taken. I would say that 4th density is not meant to be like the 4th dimension, dimensions are handily defined by "mutual perpendicularity". It is easier to understand density as the degree of coherent activity, the characteristic "accommodation" of a given volume with respect to the perceiving system. The best definition I have seen comes from Michael Topper:

The mathematical discipline of sphere-packing is helpful as a concept in grasping this definition. (How many oranges can be packed in a crate?) Sphere-packing employs the "greedy algorithm" in calculating a pure economy of space and is therefore a very practical help in communications, though it may theoretically work with an infinite number of dimensions. "Density" is analogous then to a multidimensional sphere-packing; the greater the density the more information a given volume codes, the greater the energy-value and richer the potential as which the space is configured. Like the discipline of sphere-packing, the idea of density implies a "geometry of information".
If your looking for a scientific theory to explain and prove the "spirit world", which in my understanding is not what 4D is, you will be waiting a long time I'm afraid. Science as it is now wouldn't go near proving conciousness and even if anything was proven it would either be supressed, ignored and refuted with opposing "science". It's just TOO much of a paradigm shift for most people to believe that we are units of conciousness that exist not only in multi dimensions but in multiple densities perhaps even simultaneously.

immortalphoenix said:
dont take this as critizism but all the 4th density stuff sounds strange and the way people talk about it here without much real bases to it reminds me of fundamental christians or spiritualist i would say it takes a very large leap of faith to believe it and believe the world is not real.
Please could you clarify and give an example of people here talking like christian fundamentalists.

paxvitae said -escape from the matrix and go to the 4th density
in that way it sounds to simular to saying you can die and go to heaven .

and people on this site refer to being that feed on human (example below)that sound like the devil and demons to me.
and learning enough to go to 4th density sounds to me like being good enough to go to heaven.

and some said to me at http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3336.msg20988#msg20988
You supposed then that they feed with the body. But let's say that do not feed with the body but that they feed on energy and more particularly on negative energy. (post was about aliens and ufo's)

its like saying they feed apon your soul that sound afoully like religion to me
they are just a few quick of the top of my head examples for you.

its not i dont agree with you it is just i am not yet convienced of it.
(my spellings bad i rushed this and dont have time to correct/check my spelling)

Immortalphoenix wrote;
my spellings bad i rushed this and dont have time to correct/check my spelling)

Makes me think you are running on high emotions which are taking over from your intillect.What is it you want,no one has any gaurantees to give you,how much of the writtings up at Cass have you read.This site offers no definites ,only possabilities to look into,not indoctrination.

im phoenix wrote;
and learning enough to go to 4th density sounds to me like being good enough to go to heaven.

You can have all the knowledge of this world at your disposal,BUT if you do nothing with it,it will help you not.

They are not examples, if you think people feeding on your soul sounds awfully like a religion then how come there is no church of the meat eaters? I don't care whether you are convinced it's time consuming and distracting replying to someone who apparently hasn't read anything on this site.

immortalpheonix said:
and people on this site refer to being that feed on human (example below)that sound like the devil and demons to me.
Has it occurred to you that just because it 'sounds like' this to you that it might not 'sound like' that to one other person here? Has it occurred to you that what you've written is much more a reflection of your own internal landscape than it is of what is actually being discussed on this forum?

And, finally, has it occurred to you that, perhaps, if the things you read here sound so much like 'religion' to you, yet not to the majority of the people here, that you should investigate this forum and it's associated web pages to figure out what you might be missing that has lead you to misunderstand what is being presented.

No one here can explain anything to you unless you are willing to do the work of learning these things on your own - until you've done this, what things 'sound' like to you really matters very little, because how they 'sound' has little to no relation to what they are.

Back
Top Bottom