How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Reading a lot from Laura's good questions and some forumates answers... Being seriously I just say to my self, to the universe, If a am going to serve others help me as you did before, to be able to help others, If I don't have something valuable why to pretend I Have something valuable?

As the cassiopaeans/us (or some of us) in the future say
It doesn't care where you are, in France in New Yersey, in Mexico, in Venezuela, etc. It cares who you are and what you can see.

:rolleyes: Or something like that.

cubbex said:
Reading a lot from Laura's good questions and some forumates answers... Being seriously I just say to my self, to the universe, If a am going to serve others help me as you did before, to be able to help others, If I don't have something valuable why to pretend I Have something valuable?

It doesn't care where you are, in France in New Yersey, in Mexico, in Venezuela, etc. It cares who you are and what you can see.

How you react to other behaviour in good way ...

I have just saw "Atanarjuat Fast Runner" If only it were that simple to ride of psychopaths... After watching it I fell like have deja-vie Mean times meet this "OKI" type person ;] when all in GOOD do nothing ...

Lukas said:
cubbex said:

How you react to other behaviour in good way ...

I have just saw "Atanarjuat Fast Runner" If only it were that simple to ride of psychopaths... After watching it I fell like have deja-vie Mean times meet this "OKI" type person ;] when all in GOOD do nothing ...

Being honest, don't know what I was thinking in that moment LOL X 10000000

I was kind of programmed. And I am.

Reading new article at http://iceagenow.info/ I thin about buy new good jacket and maybe some stuff
because food and weather is not enough.

I wondering where the ice age can cover about to mile with Ice ( Poland - near gdansk ) ?
hm i'm thinking about relocation..

Quote from rrraven:

"very true,but assuming the Cs are correct ,we will loose the 23* tilt,so the closer you are to the equator where it is now, the ''safer'' you are to be in a temperate zone when it all shifts :P"

Just to make sure that we understand the concept correctly - if the Earth restores perpendicularity that means that the axis will be directed vertically in relation to the ecliptic plane but it does not mean that the axis will "pierce through" at the same spots as now (current north and south poles) so we have no clue if the current equator would end up in the moderate zone or anywhere else. Am i correct here?

Also quote from cholas:

"Have you read the Creating a New World thread? The simplistic gist is creating a community whereby working to help others, we benefit the community on the whole as others within this community would be doing the same(hypothetically). In the end, all would be taken care of as everyone is serving others. Well worth a gander. I'll find the link."

I could not find the thread Creating a New World by typing the three main word into search field - surprisingly nothing of that kind came up. Can you help us here, cholas?

And yes, as Laura says, basically the best thing we can do is to get fit and share the way towards fitness, which in case of such abnormal change means - learn to control your stress and help those who are genuinely interested to learn it. Only then we may be able to find solutions while being under pressure from a new environmental condition. It is important to be preparing oneself but also to know that no matter how prepared, we will be surprised.

Lets get ready for a surprise along with all our preparations! :)

anka said:
I could not find the thread Creating a New World by typing the three main word into search field - surprisingly nothing of that kind came up. Can you help us here, cholas?

Strange, I did type these 3 worlds and I had many results. Are-you sure when you did your search that you asked the search engine to look in the entire forum and not this board or this topic?

Here's the thread that you are looking for:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13795.0.html

Gandalf said:
anka said:

Strange, I did type these 3 worlds and I had many results. Are-you sure when you did your search that you asked the search engine to look in the entire forum and not this board or this topic?

Here's the thread that you are looking for:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13795.0.html

I am sorry, Gandalf, i did not write it clear at all - also got many results but none of them was connected to the Creating a New World topic.
Thanks a lot for the link!

anka said:
Quote from rrraven:

"very true,but assuming the Cs are correct ,we will loose the 23* tilt,so the closer you are to the equator where it is now, the ''safer'' you are to be in a temperate zone when it all shifts :P"

Just to make sure that we understand the concept correctly - if the Earth restores perpendicularity that means that the axis will be directed vertically in relation to the ecliptic plane but it does not mean that the axis will "pierce through" at the same spots as now (current north and south poles) so we have no clue if the current equator would end up in the moderate zone or anywhere else. Am i correct here?

I just came across the C's session from 31.10.2001 and thought it should be quoted here:

Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.

If that was the case then you, rrraven, would be right with your claim: "the closer to the equator the better chance of ending up in a temperate or warmer climate".

Anyway, this event is part of the Wave's very arrival, i suppose, and with that most people die and the successful hard-Working ones will undergo the shift to 4D, and it won't matter at all where exactly one is going to be. It still boils down to (paraphrase C's):

It does not matter where but who you are and what you do.

7 years after the last message ;)

I am currently reading a book: Cold Times: How to Prepare for the Mini Ice Age Paperback - November 12, 2017
by Dr Anita Bailey PhD (Author), Trestudios (Illustrator)

There is a little bit of an interesting approach to the current and colder times from the perspective of preparation.

I also recommend a bloog about preparing yourself mentally for the present day from the perspective of someone who survived the war on the Balkans.

This is a useful series of five videos from someone who experienced the power outages, water and food shortages during the recent winter storm in Texas. The prepper highlights what preparations he had made, what equipment he used and most importantly what lessons he learned.

How We Are Preparing For a Texas Power Outage This Weekend - Power - Water etc.. Part 1 of 5​

Our home has no gas... Only electric. We just got notification from the water company that there is a possibility of a extended power outage that may cause an extended outage of water. So, I thought I would show how we prepare. If things get bad, I will have a part 2...

How We Handled The Texas Power Outage - How We Use Our Basic Preps - Part 2 of 5​

Authorities in Texas made the decision to do rolling blackouts. Had they waited just 4 more minutes, it could have brought down the system for months! This video shows how we handled rolling blackouts in Texas. Please keep in mind that I was half asleep when I recorded the first part.

Our water is now down to a trickle. Pipes are freezing and pretty soon the water companies backup generators will stop or things will break, no doubt. The freezer you see is in use 24/7 with long term meat storage as well as everyday storage. We just moved some fridge frozen food to it and put fridge food outside so dont have to worry about powering the fridge.

Texas Power Outage - How We Are Dealing With No Water - Also Some Updates... Part 3 of 5​

We are now dealing with no water. In this video, I show how our preps are helping. As of Wed night, our water is back on. But, we are officially on a boil water order. Glad we have long term water storage as well as storage from just a few days before all went down hill.

Texas Power Outage - What It's Like to Have To Boil Water For Everyday Chores - Part 4 of 5​

This is just a simple video to show people what we are going through with the boil water advisory. We have it a lot better than so many other Texans... mainly because we had water storage... My prayers to all Texans! This crisis could have continued for months, I learned. All the more reason to prep!

Texas Power Outage - What We Learned By Using Our Preps - Part 5 of 5​

We are mostly back to normal now, and I wanted to show what that looks like for us. Also, I talk about things we learned from this experience as well as from some of you. Other parts of Texas are still really hurting. My prayers to all of you! I hope my series convinced you to start prepping!

What do you think about buying sugar, in large quantity for exchange ? Right now, price is still relatively low, but in the time which can come ahead price can jump 50 times bigger than they are right now, maybe even more, and good thing is that it can not get bad, as much as I know. However, it is a moral question for me, should I really buy it or no. If a person does not consume sugar because he does not think it is healthy, it is okay to sell it to others in times of crisis, to support yourself ? I would like to hear many opinions.

What do you think about buying sugar, in large quantity for exchange ? Right now, price is still relatively low, but in the time which can come ahead price can jump 50 times bigger than they are right now, maybe even more, and good thing is that it can not get bad, as much as I know. However, it is a moral question for me, should I really buy it or no. If a person does not consume sugar because he does not think it is healthy, it is okay to sell it to others in times of crisis, to support yourself ? I would like to hear many opinions.
Put yourself in the frame of mind of the typical head of family, trying to provide for a family during very hard times. What is absolutely essential? I would not worry about morality, as long as legal. Tobacco and alcohol are going to be best sellers, also OTC pain relievers. Household goods, personal care, cleaning products, detergents, rice, legumes, potato flakes, ramen noodles, pasta, gravy mixes (make awful stuff palatable), bullion cubes. Sunblock. Work gloves. Repair stuff (tire, roof, wire, duct tape, plastic sheeting, tarps, etc). If you think people will want sugar, buy sugar. I think buy what you need and want for yourself first. Oil and salt are very important. The best salt is canning salt, IMO. Save that kind for yourself.
Save baggies for distribution. A basic balance-type food scale is handy.
Consider that there may be rationed or even no electricity. I'd focus on things that people can use or prepare easily w/o electricity.
I'd also focus on building up a skill set (and needed tools) that would be useful for barter.
Storage:
Don't put it all in one place, or in large quantities. If word gets out that you have stuff, you might be vulnerable. Better to have little unmarked containers of this and that all over the place. Bean bag chairs are great for beans, though. You get the idea.

Put yourself in the frame of mind of the typical head of family, trying to provide for a family during very hard times. What is absolutely essential? I would not worry about morality, as long as legal. Tobacco and alcohol are going to be best sellers, also OTC pain relievers. Household goods, personal care, cleaning products, detergents, rice, legumes, potato flakes, ramen noodles, pasta, gravy mixes (make awful stuff palatable), bullion cubes. Sunblock. Work gloves. Repair stuff (tire, roof, wire, duct tape, plastic sheeting, tarps, etc). If you think people will want sugar, buy sugar. I think buy what you need and want for yourself first. Oil and salt are very important. The best salt is canning salt, IMO. Save that kind for yourself.
Save baggies for distribution. A basic balance-type food scale is handy.
Consider that there may be rationed or even no electricity. I'd focus on things that people can use or prepare easily w/o electricity.
I'd also focus on building up a skill set (and needed tools) that would be useful for barter.
Storage:
Don't put it all in one place, or in large quantities. If word gets out that you have stuff, you might be vulnerable. Better to have little unmarked containers of this and that all over the place. Bean bag chairs are great for beans, though. You get the idea.
Amazing, you really wrote a lot and I am thankful to you on that. Thank you. However as you may imagine, reason why I wrote about morality when it comes to selling sugar is that it may not be so healthy. For example, today selling potentially harmful vaccines may be legal, but who knows how are some these people going to pay it later on. Action and reaction. I would really appreciate more replies on this.

Amazing, you really wrote a lot and I am thankful to you on that. Thank you. However as you may imagine, reason why I wrote about morality when it comes to selling sugar is that it may not be so healthy. For example, today selling potentially harmful vaccines may be legal, but who knows how are some these people going to pay it later on. Action and reaction. I would really appreciate more replies on this.

Yes, you can sell sugar. It's not a moral issue. Sugar is not a deadly poison.

Back
Top Bottom