How to repolarize self from STS to STO?

Mostly I can describe self like 2/3 STS and 1/3 STO. I've seen many discouraging traits of STS deep in self, and it's getting worse with time.

What steps can effectively reformat inner self to start thinking in STS terms?
@sigel_edwind you’ve been a member here for a few years now, & it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the Newbies section so we can get to know you better (nothing too personal, just a bit about yourself and how you found Laura’s work).

And have you read The Wave series? I think a lot of these concepts get really explored in that series, it's not as simple as we would like it.
Ditto what Alejo said. The whole Wave series is recommended reading, and amplifying the STO orientation is discussed in more detail in Ch 28 of the Wave:

Somewhere else on the forum, Laura had mentioned the following:
Laura said:
There are three main principles the Cs teach which are, apparently, the foundation of the STO life: Free Will, Knowledge and Networking.

How those three things interact together has been a subject of study for me for many years. There are plenty of clues in the sessions themselves.

I’d recommend re-reading the Wave series along with the sessions, and see if that helps with your query.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you have to realize that you are currently STS one hundred percent and not, as you write, 2/3. From what I know from Cassiopaean records or RA material, there are approximately 150 polarized STO beings in this world. They became polarized in the previous cycle. So in my opinion you have to wait like all of us for the wave and the transition to fourth density. According to what the Cassiopaeans say, we will then have a period of 1000 years to decide whether we want to be STS or STO.

" we will then have a period of 1000 years to decide " this reads as a matter of fact statement ( ie 3d thinking ) , reading the transcripts , makes it more ( IMO) less so , as in time being variable and selectable , but as well tanking into consideration , " who one is and what they see " , as per , quote " A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation." (session 7 January 1995 ).

Unfortunately, you have to realize that you are currently STS one hundred percent and not, as you write, 2/3. From what I know from Cassiopaean records or RA material, there are approximately 150 polarized STO beings in this world. They became polarized in the previous cycle. So in my opinion you have to wait like all of us for the wave and the transition to fourth density. According to what the Cassiopaeans say, we will then have a period of 1000 years to decide whether we want to be STS or STO.
I think you need to re-read what the C's or Ra said on this topic. According to Ra, we need to be either 51% STO or 95% STS already here in 3D to graduate to 4D with the Wave. And that both 51% STO and 95% STS are more or less equally difficult to achieve.

Here is the Ra session about this:

17.31 Questioner: Thank you very much. I don’t wish to take up extra time by asking questions over again. Some are so important I try to ask some similar questions in different ways to expand on the answer. Seems to be [inaudible] what we’re getting at, maybe not.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an individual is more than fifty percent for others— that is, goes over the 50% service to others, and is less than fifty percent for service to self, then he is harvestable. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

Back
Top Bottom