Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

Macy Pan is asking me for EORI or IOSS number. Was that same with You? Is it necessary - I do not think so. Probably only to reduce some customs payments?

EORI is the former customs number for EU countries. It serves as identification number for anybody who imports directly from outside the EU. You can get one for free from your customs authority(online).

I believe that you will need one.

It does not affect customs payments.

Hi Everyone. I am very impressed and happy with the prompt and very helpful information I received from Macy-Pan and will share their response here for everyone's benefit. I will order the sitting one they recommend for me and extra filters.
I pray it is not confiscated by customs. I am not familiar with customs procedures and have asked them what they write on the customs label. It is sent door to door by DHL. Do they deal with all the import details?

Hi Liz Ashley, nice day!

This is Maggie from Macy-Pan Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (HBOT), we are a manufacturer of HBOT for over 17 years.
We are sorry to hear about your conditions and hope you could benefit from HBOT. Some research will be sent to you in the NEXT email.

There is a group price of 5, but it is often hard to find the people.
So I think Joe Quinn wants you to get the benefits of HBOT earlier, we could offer you a discount of 10% OFF for the chamber for you as support.
Considering that you need 1.5ATA chamber, and you have slightly claustrophobic, the soft sitting type model ST1700 is recommended. It has a larger space than the lying type and you can sit or semi-lying inside it.
Size: 170x70x110cm(67x28x43inch), suitable for 1 person
Pressure: 1.5ATA
Discount price: 5,580USD, Orig Price: 6200USD,
including Oxygen concentrator 10Liters/min, Air compressor, Air cooler, and all the system Accessories(Folding Chair, Frame, Mattress, Tubes, Muffler, Oxygen headset/mask, Cotton filters....)
Shipping Cost: 1,300USD, by air express DHL, with door-to-door service, about 7 days.
Total: 6,880USD

Provide one year warranty and lifetime service
If any quality problem/fault in material/design under correct operation within 1 year,
If it's easy to fix, we will send new components Freely and guide you on how to repair them.
if hard or complicated to fix, we will send a new chamber or machine to you directly and Freely, In this way, we won't need you to send back the machines, just video and pictures will be ok for our analysis.

For the spare parts, only the cotton filter of the compressor needs to be replaced. It is recommended to replace it once a year.
We will give you 1 set for free, the price is 10 USD/set, if you need more.

Is this price suitable for you? Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
Maggie Zhou
Here is some research about HBOT for your reference
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, or HBOT, offers a unique treatment for Lyme disease that traditional therapies do not offer. As with most bacteria, the ones that cause Lyme disease are anaerobic. This means they are unable to survive in oxygen-rich environments. So, while the bacteria may develop resistance to traditional antibiotics, they cannot thrive in high levels of oxygen. Therefore, it only makes sense that HBOT and oxygen help.
HBOT treatments deliver high concentrations of oxygen under pressurized environments. The oxygen enters the body and effectively kills the disease-causing bacteria. While traditional therapy begins with antibiotics, many physicians are adding HBOT treatments at the same time, allowing the two treatments to work together to effectively cure the patient.
But hyperbaric oxygen doesn’t just kill off the bacteria associated with Lyme disease. The high concentrations of oxygen help to treat symptoms and conditions that, for many, remain constant after test results show no more infection. In cases of PTLDS, HBOT often provides relief when nothing else does. Conditions such as joint and muscle pain, chronic inflammation, cognitive complications, and nerve damage often return to normal during the treatment.
Attached is the pic of ST1700, please kindly check.
Hi Liz, nice to hear from you
Please kindly see the answer below:
Lifespan:
Usually for personal use, 1 hour one time, one time one day, 5 days one week, so 20 hours per month, 240 hours per year.
The lifespan of chamber is 5,000 hours, the chamber capsule color will be yellowing slowly as time goes by, but will not affect the function at all.
(All portable chambers worldwide have this happening because of the material characteristic)
The lifespan of compressor is 10,000 hours, which is long enough.
Molecular Sieve of Oxygen Concentrator is 5,000 hours, oxygen purity will become lower when molecular sieve weaking which is normal consumption.
(After 5000 hours, you can buy a new molecular sieve tank replacement from us then replace, or just buy a new oxygen concentrator(costs 800$) directly)

Maintenance:
There is no very complicated maintenance. As mentioned in the previous email, only the cotton filter of the compressor and oxygen concentrator need to be replaced regularly. It is recommended to replace it once a year. 10 sets are no problem.
The chamber cabin can be cleaned with a neutral cleaner
Let the chamber run for 20 minutes after each week of use
Declaration on Customs
To make customs clearance easier and exporting experience, we use the name in the commercial invoice:
"Inflatable Bag" instead of "Hyperbaric Chamber",
"Oil Free Air Compressor" instead of "Oxygen Concentrator" and "Air Compressor".
"Refrigerated Air Dryer" instead of "Air cooler".
According to the real-time exchange rate, the exchange rate is 1USD=0.8064GBP
6,980USD=5628GBP

Shipping directly to Cyprus
In order to have you get the HBOT ASAP, we suggest shipping to Cyprus directly. And we have experience in shipping to Cyprus, and need to ship the packages piece by piece, we will prepare all the shipping documents for you.

This model ST1700 is the hot selling one, some feedback photos will be sent to you as well tomorrow
I will send you the invoice with bank details tomorrow, since it's nearly midnight now in my city.

I also asked about the best method to mitigate the agonizing sinus head implosion I get from the aircraft compression on takeoff and landing. My eyes feel like they will pop out their sockets, middle forehead and third eye area as if my skull has been smashed in and ears/nose same!
So glad I asked as the simple solution was to start with a 1.2 valve and use that for the first month and gradually build up to the 1.5 valve.
Which i will definitely DO!
Cost of a set of valves is $120. Well worth it to be agony free! :-)

I have a Q for MacyPan users out there - but also maybe for others. Do you of you hear a strong hissing sound from the release valves on your units?

I'm not talking about the main release valve that you use to deflate completely, but the ones that function during normal operation. There are two on ours, located on the back of the unit. I think they work via a pre-set spring to release pressure in order to maintain a level at 1.3. One of ours hisses really loudly. I haven't noticed any effect on the pressure itself, but I'm wondering if its normal or not.

I have a 1.5 ATM Macy Pan soft shell chamber - and yes, the valves hiss quite loudly when the pressure release happens at 1.5ATM. I think it is normal as i actually use the hissing sound as the indicator to start my timer for the 1 hour session. fwiw, and hope this helps.

I have a 1.5 ATM Macy Pan soft shell chamber - and yes, the valves hiss quite loudly when the pressure release happens at 1.5ATM. I think it is normal as i actually use the hissing sound as the indicator to start my timer for the 1 hour session. fwiw, and hope this helps.

Yes, agree. It is normal for the loud hissing as it releases to maintain pressure at 1.5. And yeah, I also use the hissing to time the session. When it starts, I know the pressure is 1.5.

I have a Q for MacyPan users out there - but also maybe for others. Do you of you hear a strong hissing sound from the release valves on your units?

I'm not talking about the main release valve that you use to deflate completely, but the ones that function during normal operation. There are two on ours, located on the back of the unit. I think they work via a pre-set spring to release pressure in order to maintain a level at 1.3. One of ours hisses really loudly. I haven't noticed any effect on the pressure itself, but I'm wondering if its normal or not.
I believe it is normal, that sound. Our valves are set to release air at 1.5 ATA, and begin to 'open' at around 1.45 ATA, and sound the loudest at 1.5ATA.

Well, very interesting!

"However, pressure, such as is found within a therapeutic hyperbaric oxygen chamber, has been shown to have several benefits which living under the pressure of the waves seems to have replicated"

A man of science locked himself in a 592 square-foot underwater research station for 100 days to document the effects of pressurization on the human body.

Now, having emerged from his submerged experiment, scientists studying those effects have discovered a shocking change in the man's body — he's 10 years younger.

The man, Joe Dituri, a former US navy diver and expert in biomedical engineering,
had experienced a 20% growth in the lengths of his telomeres.

Without explaining the complex biology of the aging process, one of its hallmarks is the shortening of telomeres, which are found on the ends of strands of DNA and act a little like the fused plastic ring around the end of a shoelace — it keeps the fabric from splitting apart.

Telomeres shorten as we age, exposing the DNA to damage, and many longeivity programs today focus on halting that loss.

Another major factor was likely his body's natural stem cell count — which grew 1,000% higher from before he went under. He experienced a 60% increase in the duration of deep sleep, the truly restorative state of sleep we all need to maintain our health that typically makes up around 90 minutes of our sleep cycle.

Altogther it served to reduce his biological age clock by about 10 years.

As Science Alert reported, before going under Dituri was focused more on what negative effects would befall him under the sea, such as a reduced exposure to vitamin D, losses of bone and muscle mass, and a reimergence of already-beaten viruses due to a weakened immune system.

However, pressure, such as is found within a therapeutic hyperbaric oxygen chamber, has been shown to have several benefits which living under the pressure of the waves seems to have replicated.

Well, very interesting!

"However, pressure, such as is found within a therapeutic hyperbaric oxygen chamber, has been shown to have several benefits which living under the pressure of the waves seems to have replicated"
Curious how much pressure he was living under for that kind of drastic reduction in aging.

Curious how much pressure he was living under for that kind of drastic reduction in aging.

In the underwater pod the atmospheric pressure is 70% higher than at the surface, and researchers like Dituri believe this could hold the key to reversing the ageing process and helping people – including himself – live until 110 years old.
The pressure in the underwater compound is 25lb per square inch, compared with 14.7lb per square inch above water. To paraphrase Dituri, who has a PhD in biomedical engineering, that means things like bladders are getting squeezed more.
I guess it is 1.7 ATA

Back
Top Bottom