I am finally moving the 3 of December 2013

loreta said:
I found a ecological store in Las Palmas and they can purchase grass feed meat for you. The store is named La Zanahoria. I give you the phone number and you can contact with them: 928-23 03 25. Their web page is this one: www.lazanahoria.es

The meat is coming from, if I remember correctly, the Hierro island, I am not sure. I hope this can help you.

Hi Loreta, according to Google Street View 2014 this shop doesn't exist anymore. It shows a big 'SE ALQUILA' sign. When was the last time you went there?

Thanks

Nienna said:
We ask all newcomers to give a small introduction in the Newbies Board. Just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum and if you are familiar with any of the materials covered here.

I'll post some brief info about myself and no, i'm familiar with the materials you cover here but this was the only discussion i found on grass fed meat in Gran Canaria so this is pretty much how i found this site :)

Welcome upboard, Marzio. :welcome:

La Zanahoria moved some years ago and now you may find them at C/. Luis Doreste Silva 79, (frente al Hiperdino). Here is the link:

_https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Zanahoria-Bioglobal-SL/397218830319942

I hope this helps!

hesperides said:

La Zanahoria moved some years ago and now you may find them at C/. Luis Doreste Silva 79, (frente al Hiperdino). Here is the link:

I hope this helps!

Thank you, they didn't updated the informations on their site!
Do you know by chance if they also have eggs from grass fed chicken and grass fed chicken as well?
Also i would like to ask you how La Zanahoria is different from the Vegueta farmers market, i'm looking for bio vegetables and looks like i can also find them at the Vegueta Market. La Zanahoria looks like an aaaaaawesome place to shop :)

marzio said:
loreta said:
I found a ecological store in Las Palmas and they can purchase grass feed meat for you. The store is named La Zanahoria. I give you the phone number and you can contact with them: 928-23 03 25. Their web page is this one: www.lazanahoria.es

The meat is coming from, if I remember correctly, the Hierro island, I am not sure. I hope this can help you.

Hi Loreta, according to Google Street View 2014 this shop doesn't exist anymore. It shows a big 'SE ALQUILA' sign. When was the last time you went there?

Thanks

I went yesterday. Did you phone them? Make a call and you will see that they are there. In fact there are 2 stores, but I just know one in the center of the city on Galicia street, no. 19. the phone is: 928 934217.

marzio said:
hesperides said:

I hope this helps!

Thank you, they didn't updated the informations on their site!
Do you know by chance if they also have eggs from grass fed chicken and grass fed chicken as well?
Also i would like to ask you how La Zanahoria is different from the Vegueta farmers market, i'm looking for bio vegetables and looks like i can also find them at the Vegueta Market. La Zanahoria looks like an aaaaaawesome place to shop :)

I buy all my eggs in the Zanahoria store. And some veggies but that's all. Apart this they sell all the food that is not good but that vegetarians think is good: tofu, soya, gluten, bread, grains, etc. So I go there just for my ecological eggs. For the meat you have to order it, but for me it is too expensive, for now. Maybe one day... ;)

loreta said:
I go there just for my ecological eggs.
Awesome! :D
loreta said:
For the meat you have to order it, but for me it is too expensive, for now.
Just out of curiosity could you please define 'expensive'? For example 1kg of meat how much it will be? :)
Thanks for your help

marzio said:
loreta said:
I go there just for my ecological eggs.
Awesome! :D
loreta said:
For the meat you have to order it, but for me it is too expensive, for now.
Just out of curiosity could you please define 'expensive'? For example 1kg of meat how much it will be? :)
Thanks for your help

Sorry, I don't remember the prices. You can call and ask, but think about the double of a "normal" price in another butchery.

The eggs cost 2,50 euros for 6 eggs.

Back
Top Bottom