I have problem

Bosnia in my heart

The Force is Strong With This One
I m obsessed with : second world war, adolf htler, nazi army,aryan race.... It s big problem and negative thing but I don t know what should I do!It may have something with my karma, with my past life.Maby I was been soldier or general in second world war,and I might have supported the idea of ​​Hitler.So I wants someone ask Cassiopens what I was been in my past life???!!

Bosnia in my heart said:
I m obsessed with : second world war, adolf htler, nazi army,aryan race.... It s big problem and negative thing but I don t know what should I do!It may have something with my karma, with my past life.Maby I was been soldier or general in second world war,and I might have supported the idea of ​​Hitler.So I wants someone ask Cassiopens what I was been in my past life???!!

Hy Bosnia,

it seems you have many questions for the C's, that's allright, but most often before things get asked, research is being done, if it is solvable with the human mind and if it is already covered in books, publications etc. ;)

Well, how is your diet going Bosnia and are you doing EE?

Bosnia in my heart said:
What is EE???

See here : http://eiriu-eolas.org/

Éiriú Eolas Introduction

Are you stressed? Do you suffer chronic fatigue, conditions that your doctor cannot diagnose or that he thinks are “all in your head”? Are you in physical pain more often than not? Is your system toxified from living in today’s polluted environment? Do you wish you could face life’s challenges with greater calm and peace of mind? Would you like to actually feel healthy, happy and pain-free every day?

“Introducing Éiriú Eolas (pronounced “AIR-oo OH-lahss”), the amazing scientific stress-control, healing, detoxing and rejuvenation program which is THE KEY that will help you to change your life in a REAL and immediately noticeable way:

Proven benefits of the Éiriú Eolas Program include:

instantly control stress in high energy situations
detox your body resulting in pain relief
relax and gently work through past emotional and psychological trauma
regenerate and rejuvenate your body/mind.

Éiriú Eolas will enable you to rapidly and gently access and release layers of mental, emotional and physical toxicity that stand between you and a healthy, younger feeling and younger looking body!”

The Éiriú Eolas technique grew out of research conducted by the Quantum Future Group under the direction of Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Gabriela Segura, M.D. The practice has been thoroughly researched and proven to work by the thousands of people who are already benefiting from this unique program. The effects are cumulative and results and benefits can be seen in only a very short time, sometimes after just one session!

I didn t read about this but it s look like intersting I will practise this.But problem is one part of me says my obsessed is good and second part says it will destroy me.

Hello Bosina, seems like you have a little bit of a personality problem that might come from a non-study of the true history of the WW2 Era... My suggestion is to go into our Search-Engine and read what the Cs have to say about the Nazi philosophy and the reasons they came into existence...very eye opening...give us a little blurb after reading to see if you still feel this way...good luck :)

Hello Bosnia,
you didn't say if you support their ''philosophy'', otherwise I don't see why would this be a bad thing...some are obsessed with ancient Rome or Greece, and no one calls it a ''bad thing''...and certainly I don't think you are misinformed about WW2...tell us what do you like about it? hell, even I can find 2 or 3 things i admire about them...please don't take me wrong, it's not what you all think ;)

Bosnia in my heart said:
I didn t read about this but it s look like intersting I will practise this.But problem is one part of me says my obsessed is good and second part says it will destroy me.

Well, it seems you must decide which part of you tells the truth.

C's search on obsession:

Session 22 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.

Session 10 August 2001 said:
Q: (L) What happened to P**, by the way? God, she went off the deep end! (A) She did it the second time, right? (L) Yeah.
A: Racial obsession!
Q: (A) What? What? (L) Racial obsession. (A) What does that mean? (L) Well, she's obsessed with this Nordic business. (A) Oh. (L) You know, she's blonde and blue-eyed and she's special - she's chosen! (A) Oh. (L) She's the one! (A) OK. And if she's the one, and if she's not appreciated as the one ... (L) She's going to trash anybody who doesn't appreciate her. Yes, that's pretty much what S** was saying. P** has this mission and she's got to figure out what this mission is, and it's to save our buns, I guess. Are we supposed to build some sort of technological device to take us into 4th density?

Bosnia, as the C's say "Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation", having your itch scratched so to speak would not be the answer it seems. Personally I think the best way to break an obsession pattern would be to seek knowledge about how one can clean ones malfunctioning machine. I think reading the wave, related litterature and the important knowledge on diet (which is a basic for a stable body, mind and emotions) will serve you better than trying to answer this question right now. And oh yeah don't forget EE- it's transformative power is amazing.

Hello boimh,
I don't know what you mean by obsessed. People today use this word for being passionate about something, some food, anything.
However, it seems you have difficulty to process the information about WWII. It is somehow natural as our psyche is sometime unprepared to deal with certain issues. So our thought stay there and turn and turn around the same spot. Maybe you unconsciously associate some aspects of your life to what happenned then, with authoritarianism, unjustified violence and so on.
When someone is onto some subject, it doesn't mean that there is a past-life issue. It could be, but it's just a possibility among others. So if you study the subject of WWII calmly and take the time to process the information, while also opening yourself to other subjects, you might discover what in those events have impressed you so much you feel obsessed about the whole subject.
You can for instance read this article on SOTT on the rise of the nazism in the 20th and the 21st centuries:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

I also don't see a problem with being "obsessed" with WWII unless you're obsessed/agree with the idea it represented in the sense of agreeing with the Nazi ideology.

But in a lot of ways you can utilize your "obsession" as a drive to learn more about history, and learning is never a bad thing. And the WWII era was a "stepping stone" to our reality today, and if seen as that it may help you understand what people are dealing with in the here and now.

I was also "obsessed" with the Japanese culture and still am... and that "obsession" caused me to read and research a lot about it and it helped me to understand it better and learn a lot of things in the process. It's all about how you use your energy when it comes to these kinds of things, osit.

Back
Top Bottom