I noticed the eiriu eolas website have suspicious reputation on WOT

onemen

Jedi
After reading this post on breathing and cold adaptation , I wanted to rewatch laura's videos on eriu eolas website.
On thumbnails, i screenshoted-it See.
It is an addon on that's relied by byquite a lot of people i though, as i do myself
I though shouldn't we do something about the reputation ? the number, it's not quite that bad

It kind of devalue the Eiriu Eolas product for the WOT (web of trust) addon user.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 10-26-16 at 11.48 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 10-26-16 at 11.48 PM.PNG
    157.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Screen Shot 10-27-16 at 12.22 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 10-27-16 at 12.22 AM.PNG
    201.8 KB · Views: 239
onemen said:
WHy isn't it important for you ?

IMO, I wouldn't find WOT a very reliable scores website just because of this factor:

From PCmag: Ratings primarily based on member opinion, not hard analysis. Parental control mode not effective

I have WOT by default in my Yandex browser and I've seen that the score of a lot of reliable alternative news, alternative health and so on, are very poor. It strikes me similar to Quora, where SOTT also have some negative opinions from users, see here, based mostly in personal opinions, beliefs and/or likes.

Perhaps users of WOT and other systems could leave positive reviews (and up vote other positive reviews) for their favorite sites? :)

RedFox said:
Perhaps users of WOT and other systems could leave positive reviews (and up vote other positive reviews) for their favorite sites? :)

Well, this is what i though, i'm into a digital media career, branding, marketing and so, maybe i'm putting too much unecessary value into the cover.
nonetheless, I'm used to WOT since a long time so if i didn't knew cass, I think I wouldn't put much though into it because of the suspicious evaluation.

Back
Top Bottom