I think Kanye West is one of us

I have always liked Chapelle, but his bias towards anything black is sometimes too predictable.
I think if you watch his specials in chronological order you will notice that became more prevalent after the LGBTQ+ mafia started coming after him, which he explains in one of his specials when he talks about how they think they have gone through more than black people in America have. Just like trans women are trying to erase women, the LGBTQ+ mafia tend to erase the struggles of other groups that can't hide their differences simply by keeping their mouths shut.

I think if you watch his specials in chronological order you will notice that became more prevalent after the LGBTQ+ mafia started coming after him, which he explains in one of his specials when he talks about how they think they have gone through more than black people in America have. Just like trans women are trying to erase women, the LGBTQ+ mafia tend to erase the struggles of other groups that can't hide their differences simply by keeping their mouths shut.
yeah but he's always had that "defend everything black" thing going on.. which isn't bad per se, it gives him his edge to look beyond some of the BS, and he does it well.. but sometimes it's a bit too obvious, like on his old shows, he'd defend Michael Jackson and R. Kelly.. with clever humor that also condemned them, but I have always gotten the sense that he's always trying to convey the "it's ok because we're black" message, kind of like what he did after Floyd, attacking Candace Owens directly.

Again, I really like his stuff, it's probably one of the best comedians of our time. it's barely a stain on him... but sometimes you can tell his beans get in the way of his genius.

Chappelle - brilliant indeed! I think hard to believe that the cancellation of Kanye was not orchestrated from a high level. What he has said about control and handlers and initiations comports with what former screenwriter (turned researcher and whistleblower) Tiffany FitzHenry has been saying for years. "If you know their name, they have influence, and that influence is owned by someone."

1668656373378.png

Last edited:
With the kowtowing done in recent years by many talk-show hosts, it's interesting that Stephen Colbert brought back Jon Stewart and while this doesn't directly relate to Kanye perse, this was brought up because he shared. He talks about antisemitism and its use to shut people down, and that prevents healing. I don't know what direction this will take in the long run, but let's wait and see I guess.

With the kowtowing done in recent years by many talk-show hosts, it's interesting that Stephen Colbert brought back Jon Stewart and while this doesn't directly relate to Kanye perse, this was brought up because he shared. He talks about antisemitism and its use to shut people down, and that prevents healing. I don't know what direction this will take in the long run, but let's wait and see I guess.

I have always liked Jon Stewart and that I must say was very cogent and reasonable... he is inviting the USA to be adults about things, sadly though, I feel that such comments could make him the target of the group which seeks to divide people.

And I have been thinking about this lately, the people in charge of all these intersectionality and woke impositions, aren't people looking for solutions to real problems, they're people attempting to exploit the feelings of certain groups by loudly validating them, they're people looking for problems.

On another note, Kanye just confirmed he's running for president in 2024... so there's that again.

I don’t think he’s one of us…unless he has a parasite in the brain that is making him delusional.
I can't believe what I just heard. It almost seems like this was a fake interview.

If it's real then it's a shame. He started to gather a lot of support from those who favour free speech and could've used that support better.

What a lovely way to label everything that he said as a crazy person's delirium... I'm just wondering if he's not playing a script to damage control that whole "men behind the curtain" information he revealed to the population. I'm following a Youtuber that was truly traumatized when he went deep into the rabbit hole of West's claims and decided not to go deeper and live in ignorance (worth watching to see how "normies" can't handle that kind of information):
I guess that he can now rationalize that he got seduced by a lunatic...

Perfectly OK with him that there are just some places and subjects that people may not go near, because that is that and everyone knows it.

So we're back to memes now?
Ursula still wants to ban them so better practice beating these shitty neural networks. What does Elckerlyc look like in digital form?

Back
Top Bottom