If The PTB Were To Shut This Forum Down

Evan

Jedi Council Member
Okay, here’s the thing: As we are well aware, stuff happens quickly and without notice. If the PTB were to clamp down on and block us from online networking, I was wondering about the possibility of some kind of newsletter. I would certainly be first in line to send whatever I could to help with the cost of printing and postage, but I’m getting ahead of myself. What I’m really running up the flagpole here is: Is there some sort of contingency plan tucked away for a sudden shutdown, and is there a mailing address to send a postcard asking to be added to whatever The Crew might come up with should the internet be locked down?

@Evan I know where you are coming from but IMO it's not required to panic right now. Look what Laura said here:
I don't think it is even necessary for anyone to organize to protest because I suspect the cosmos is gonna handle things. So our best plan is to follow what the Cs said: "sit back and enjoy the show" for the duration of it; keep a low profile; don't stir the sh*t!!!

EDIT: Also, if they were so desperate to shut down this forum, they would have also prevented traditional communication. FWIW

Can we all apply for FOTCM, even if we didn't have many posts?

Hi Cristal,

The application is certainly open for everyone, and the number of posts is really relative to each case, it’s a little bit better explained here:

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles

My impression from the beginning was that we had to work our way to be able to join. It still looks like that.

There's 2 separate things - one is joining FOTCM. For that you fill out the application and mail it in as mentioned by lainey in the above post. The second is being admitted to the private forum. That's where what Alejo said applies. So to join, it's not absolutely necessary to 'work your way'. But to be admitted to the private forum, we'll need to get to know you a bit better and that's where active participation is needed.

T
There's 2 separate things - one is joining FOTCM. For that you fill out the application and mail it in as mentioned by lainey in the above post. The second is being admitted to the private forum. That's where what Alejo said applies. So to join, it's not absolutely necessary to 'work your way'. But to be admitted to the private forum, we'll need to get to know you a bit better and that's where active participation is needed.
Thank you! :-)

Okay, here’s the thing: As we are well aware, stuff happens quickly and without notice. If the PTB were to clamp down on and block us from online networking, I was wondering about the possibility of some kind of newsletter. I would certainly be first in line to send whatever I could to help with the cost of printing and postage, but I’m getting ahead of myself. What I’m really running up the flagpole here is: Is there some sort of contingency plan tucked away for a sudden shutdown, and is there a mailing address to send a postcard asking to be added to whatever The Crew might come up with should the internet be locked down?

In case on-line shutdown, there’s other way to communicate.
Like Laura say “join FOTCM and work to get admitted to the private forum “.
So, first have to join the FOTCM, but we might not qualify to admitted to the private forum right away. But that is ok, because once we joined then we can connect to members in areas where we live, and when time comes we would get together.

Also, nowadays, we are continuously networking as connected chakras each other.
Then as time comes, the Wave gets stronger towards 4th density realm border/curtain.
Until final cross over, we have to working together as one body, then, surly some of us develop/enhance telepathic ability.

Session Date: July 26th 2014

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? Like let's say the Château and the Tobacco House, to get a message across? Would that work if there was no power and no way of communicating with each other? Or would we just end up talking to dead dudes unless we grooved a channel?

A: Not likely and not advisable. We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

[QUOTE = "Laura, post: 853140, membre: 17"]
La meilleure chose à faire pour tout le monde est de rejoindre la FOTCM et de travailler pour être admis sur le forum privé. Une fois sur place, vous comprendrez pourquoi.
[/CITATION]
Quelle procédure pour s,inscrire.

Le Forum FOTCM je désire m'inscrire, je demeure au Québec, j'ai lue presque tout les livres de Laura, je lis le forum, je ressens ce lien de projet, de cheminement, de pensées. Merci.

Le Forum FOTCM je désire m'inscrire, je demeure au Québec, j'ai lue presque tout les livres de Laura, je lis le forum, je ressens ce lien de projet, de cheminement, de pensées. Merci.

Bonjour Diane,

Voici le lien pour plus d'informations :

De plus, nous demandons au nouveau membre d'écrire un petit message d'introduction dans cette section du forum. Rien de personnel mais comment as-tu trouvé le site...

Hi Diane,
Here's the link that you are looking for:

In addition, we ask the new member to write a short introductory message in this section of the forum. Nothing personal but how did you find the site...

Back
Top Bottom