im a newbie to your forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 17856
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17856

idea: stir stick, noodles, pan, seasoning, broth.

To you guys' there's Baked Noodles. to me there is just noodles in a pan with a stir stick. I'm pretty sure I have

this one.

Hypochlorhydria - Stomach Acid Deficiency​

I'm in the process of reading it.

I'm working on the concept of better recipes at home for me with stomach acid deficiency. I can share picture of my generic kitchen layout. I never got beyond noodles a stir stick. I'm new and 29 years old.

I'm working on the concept of better recipes at home for me with stomach acid deficiency.
I am not sure exactly what you are after, but it sounds like your post would fit better in the section on Diet and Health and you will get more responses to your query. Before that, then as @Claus mentioned, make a little intro in the section Newbies & Important Notices to All Members so that we can get to know a little bit about you and how you got to find the Forum.

I don't know if this is too late of an update. Salad wraps are much easier and happier to eat than salads but they have wheat skins. Which between the two promulgated recovery of the short and long intestine ‽ thanks for reaching out I know a couple hours alright to the new person section glad evolving helpful in diet function and I found special books here

What I've decided is that if I roast a salad of dandelion greens then as I use the dressing as butter or rendered butter , it's not bad to eat in relation to a salad wraps. I tried a salad in this vein tonight. It's .... I'll update on my thoughts. It compares well to a salad wrap. Don't know if anyone ever made a salad like I described. I'm unsure if this Is understandable.

What I've decided is that if I roast a salad of dandelion greens then as I use the dressing as butter or rendered butter , it's not bad to eat in relation to a salad wraps. I tried a salad in this vein tonight. It's .... I'll update on my thoughts. It compares well to a salad wrap. Don't know if anyone ever made a salad like I described. I'm unsure if this Is understandable.

Welcome to the forum mizzrah 🙂

Since you're new here, we'd encourage you to make an introductory post in the newbie section, here, telling us a little bit about yourself; how you found the forum; what material you are familiar with, and so on.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum mizzrah 🙂

Since you're new here, we'd encourage you to make an introductory post in the newbie section, here, telling us a little bit about yourself; how you found the forum; what material you are familiar with, and so on.
I also suffer Hypotonia as well as

Hypochlorhydria, at my moms residence.​

I just wanted to let be know am a free. Not in a medical residency.

I'm mostly familiar with the 60's spiritual enlightenment, Theosophy, and channelling in the 17th 18th and 19th centuries.

I'd like to solve my diet and health with you guys. Any comments welcome or where to look for related topics before I make my intro post - signing off

perhaps i should not have put 'signing off' i'm still active and reading on these forums, looking for suggestions

perhaps i should not have put 'signing off' i'm still active and reading on these forums, looking for suggestions
Hi Mizrzah. As both Aeneas and Chad have asked above, its regarded as the first step in politeness here to introduce yourself in the newbies forum ahead of taking part with the wider community. So is there any reason why you are still holding back on this as you seem keen to participate (which is always welcome if it comes with an open mind and a willingness to learn)?

Also, for your information, the search engine up on top right hand of every page - including this one - is the best place to start looking for information on whatever issues concerning your diet and health that you may have before expecting people here to start giving you personalized answers to your very first posts. If you click on the word 'Search' this box drops down:

Untitled.jpg

And then you can use this function to search for topics either as titles of entire threads or individual posts on multiple threads where they exist.

We look forward to learning more about you when you start your introductory thread.

I'm updating my intro post to explain how my Mizzrah is also in regard to my Mom and Iza and Iza who reminds me of my mom...
And I want to give more background on my heath state shortly. But to explain my name is comes from my Mom + Iza, iza was a small girl who I met in 2012 who my mom reminds me of. I got picked up randomly in 2012 at the beach in moonstone, and that's kind of how still this account's name was inspired. I posted some kind of wierd crossword puzzle that I regret posting.

I want to get away from introducing myself. Introductions to the Person that I am. I realize again, I am low health intelligence on your forum. I am trying to bring back the old days where my research I had in mind was Chanelling and Theosophy in the 16th 17th 18th 19th Centuries. I want to affiliated with doing more research into the topics of the esoteric.

OK, I keep disclaiming that I am interested in legitimacy of seeking the Work. My health still really bothers me, and so some quick things I'll try and pass through are about health and diet of myself. Only due to the great work you guys have done with the health and diet section and making it visible I did chose to return to this Cassiopaean Experiment seeking diet and health understanding.

Back
Top Bottom