im a newbie to your forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 17856
  • Start date
I want to get away from introducing myself. Introductions to the Person that I am. I realize again, I am low health intelligence on your forum. I am trying to bring back the old days where my research I had in mind was Chanelling and Theosophy in the 16th 17th 18th 19th Centuries. I want to affiliated with doing more research into the topics of the esoteric.

OK, I keep disclaiming that I am interested in legitimacy of seeking the Work. My health still really bothers me, and so some quick things I'll try and pass through are about health and diet of myself. Only due to the great work you guys have done with the health and diet section and making it visible I did chose to return to this Cassiopaean Experiment seeking diet and health understanding.
Betaine Hypochloride is a medical product that is recommended for low acidity in the stomach and or hiatal hernia. For people with low stomach acidity the golden rule is eat in small quantities and easily digestible foods.

Hello mizzrah!
Browsing your posts give the impression of word salad, imo.
And there are these:
Me dirijo a la playa para quemar algunas calorías.
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية.
I'm headed to the beach to burn off some calories
'ana dhahib 'iilaa alshaati li'ahraq baed alsuerat alhararia
As others have already pointed out this is an english speaking forum. You can use DeepL for a proper translation of your posts.

So what exactly is it you want to find here?
If it is about your stomach health you could put some more effort into expressing yourself.
Swedish bitters can be very helpful with these kind of problems

Hope you're safe mizzrah !!??
Uh, I think you may have figured out the night of March 24th for me. Thank you. You might have intuited that I would be drinking Tree Fruit Oil, of the Cocos species, And I'm under the spell that I may ignite in flames. Good regards, I am afraid for my personal safety and would appreciate your assistance if you have intuited this night correctly. It is asking a lot or maybe it is just writing a follow up reply to me later this week, or if you are so sure that I would experience the pitfall I am experiencing tonight maybe a call for assistance would be not that much to ask. I hope I got your words right. At least I'm checking in eating coconut oil that was clear, I hope.

I may ignite in flames
I remembered a card from playing with my friend Samuel. And took I a lot of medications to figure out whether it is A vampire, I think I am becoming, venting (here (trying to figure out how to become?? more literate..))

Maybe I should go to the pojo.biz yugioh forums. I'm really stuck looking at these noble knights on the screen

Could I have all my contributions deleted that I made on this forum site. It is my 16th post/comment I want them all deleted. I made a mistake coming here.

Could I have all my contributions deleted that I made on this forum site. It is my 16th post/comment I want them all deleted. I made a mistake coming here.
here. this is what i would like to be honored.

Back
Top Bottom