I'm on the Medical Merry-Go-Round

Nienna said:
truth seeker said:
Lisa Guliani said:
Hello to Everyone...:-) Just a little update, since it's been a while since I last posted and I don't want anyone to be worried about me.
Many thanks for the update. Interestingly enough, I was just thinking about you last night and was going to ask you in this thread how you were doing. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :hug2:

Ditto on this. Thank you for the update, Lisa. Keep on getting better. :flowers:

Ditto as well from me. I'm glad you're feeling better.

:hug:

So glad you're getting better Lisa.
Your move to NC was obviously the right move.
Keeping you in my thoughts. :) :) :)

Lisa, thank you for the update ... I'm so glad to hear you and Goose are doing well in your new environment! I will continue to send well wishes and keep you both in my thoughts ... :hug2:

Zadius Sky said:
Nienna said:
truth seeker said:
Lisa Guliani said:
Hello to Everyone...:-) Just a little update, since it's been a while since I last posted and I don't want anyone to be worried about me.
Many thanks for the update. Interestingly enough, I was just thinking about you last night and was going to ask you in this thread how you were doing. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :hug2:

Ditto on this. Thank you for the update, Lisa. Keep on getting better. :flowers:

Ditto as well from me. I'm glad you're feeling better.

:hug:

Ditto here too. Really glad to read that your health is improving.

Thank you for the update, Lisa. So glad to hear that things are improving, and that you and Goose are enjoying the southern hospitality to boot! That in itself can be very healing, no doubt. Please keep us posted.

Ennio said:
Thank you for the update, Lisa. So glad to hear that things are improving, and that you and Goose are enjoying the southern hospitality to boot! That in itself can be very healing, no doubt. Please keep us posted.

I second this. :)

Thanks so much, to Everyone...:-)
Looks like I will be moving into the cabin either tomorrow or Friday. I'm very excited about it and looking forward to cozying up my new home...:-) It will distract me from this unfortunate but unavoidable preoccupation with everything that's wrong with me for a little while, which is needed. Looking forward to being able to help with some projects currently on the table, too. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the internet connection going there, but I think I'll still be able to utilize this connection for the time being until things get settled.

Hi Lisa, I think that given time when you look back at what happened you will be happy that it did happen the way it did. You can rest and maybe do things that come naturally. And of course a little creativity in decorating your cabin can't hurt. I think that this forum is a great thing because even though I am alone right now, I don't feel like being alone. I am aware of all people and feel connected and that is great. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone so hang in there.
Oh and one more thing, don't forget to drink a lot a lot of water. I mean pure. Because you smoke and smoke is dry. I like to smoke sometimes and I am totally dried up afterwards. And water is going to help to decontaminate. Just don't ingest some crazy stuff. But that is up to you. I wish you a nice day full of happiness.

Mariama said:
Ennio said:

I second this. :)
I third this!

Back
Top Bottom