Imminent Alien Disclosure?

NASA Launches REAL UFO In JERUSALEM!
Jul 17, 2024 #Hyperspeed 595,054 views

A supposed Triangle and Orbs film over Israel

Two hours ago, another group of Type1 Spheres
over Israel. Link in the comments#ufotwitter #uaptwitter #uap #ufox pic.twitter.com/PFu9ujTecG
— Patrick Jackson (@PatrickQJackson) August 16, 2024

Full Video

link - YouTube
— Patrick Jackson (@PatrickQJackson) August 16, 2024
I wonder if this is a development of "scramjet" technology, where speeds of up to Mach 9.6 have apparently been achieved in trials - see: Scramjet - Wikipedia. The British, US and Australian defence establishments have been involved in developing this technology over many decades, with NASA getting in on the act too.

Just a few brief comments on the video:

Although Rolls-Royce is traditionally linked with the manufacture of luxury motor vehicles it has been involved with the manufacture of aircraft engines since before WW2 - for example, it produced the renowned Rolls-Royce Merlin engine that powered the famous Spitfire. It is still one of the leading aircraft engine manufacturers in the world. Indeed, it was involved with the development of the engine for the F-35B STOVL variant of the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft mentioned in the video through the Rolls-Royce LiftSystem (an aircraft propulsion system) - see: Rolls-Royce LiftSystem - Wikipedia. The company also makes modular nuclear reactors for British nuclear submarines. As to the luxury cars division that was sold off in 2003 and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the German company BMW.

As regards the Tempest new concept aircraft, a sixth generation fighter jet, being developed by Britain, Italy and Japan, there have been rumours that the new Labour government may pull out of the project after the upcoming strategic defence review - for the latest news on the project see: New UK fighter jet programme appears to move forward

The round disc-shaped aircraft shown in the video above puts me a bit in mind of the Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar (see picture below) that was a VTOL aircraft developed by Avro Canada as part of a secret U.S. military project carried out in the early years of the Cold War - see: Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar - Wikipedia
1724109950384.png1724111750282.png

Supposedly the U.S. Air Force eventually abandoned the project due to unresolved thrust and stability problems. However, some UFO researchers believe the project may have been taken black and continued on in secret. It is worth noting here that the VTOL concept was eventually proven with the successful production of the Hawker Siddeley Harrier, which had been a contemporary VTOL project that also began back in the 1950's. Indeed, I have often wondered whether the Lonnie Zamora incident, which occurred in April 1964 near Socorro, New Mexico, was actually a sighting of an Avrocar type aircraft on secret trials. Afterall, Area 51 is not a million miles away from Socorro. Sergeant Zamora claimed that he saw two people beside a shiny object that later rose into the air accompanied by a roaring blue and orange flame. I don't know about you but a UFO belching out a roaring blue and orange flame seems a bit retrograde to me when you consider the incredible aerodynamic feats that UFOs have displayed to observers since the 1950's, which were generally soundless and unaccompanied by visible flames or exhaust trails. For more see: Lonnie Zamora incident - Wikipedia.​

Back
Top Bottom