Imminent Alien Disclosure?

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN​

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerqial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

The task force was established to investigate what were once called “unidentified flying objects,” or UFOs, and are now officially called “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” or UAP. The task force was led by the Department of the Navy under the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. It has since been reorganized and expanded into the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office to include investigations of objects operating underwater.

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

In filing his complaint, Grusch is represented by a lawyer who served as the original Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG).

“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said, referencing information he provided Congress and the current ICIG. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

In accordance with protocols, Grusch provided the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review at the Department of Defense with the information he intended to disclose to us. His on-the-record statements were all “cleared for open publication” on April 4 and 6, 2023, in documents provided to us.
Here is the officer giving an interview:

What could be the reasons of the recent disclosure business?

Yes, of course they have been retrieving and investigating crashed 4D airframes and technology for at least 75 years, but how far have they come in replicating the assembled other-dimensional technologies?

What if 'disclosure' is just the preparation for people to take the secret government's secret technology as an alien intervention?

Here's what Ra had imparted more than 40 years ago on the S.G.'s secret capabilities...

(I have added some clarifications in italics)

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

I admit I somewhat resent the term 'your peoples' as it was (and is) only a very small minority building and operating this kind of 'breakaway' technology.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

The bases being described might well be jointly operated with the 4D Greys.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?
Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola (Tesla). This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago (1954), to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.
8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft that we have undersea bases for. They are [inaudible]. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have just the ability to fly in these craft or are there any weapons like there are… Were they given to us [inaudible] or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their [inaudible]? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.
Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

So the Soviet Union, if true, were given the Tesla (or similar) technology as well, probably to prevent the U.S. attacking the USSR while their technological advantage lasted.

8.8 Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?
Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.
8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have? (from session Jan 26, 1981)
Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

If the U.S. secret government already had 573 of these craft in 1981, imagine what they were able to achieve in quantity and quality within the last forty years.

To build all of this stuff must have taken a couple years, and the start of production actually coincides with the end of the Apollo Moon program. Was this the time when rocket technology secretly became obsolete?

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.24 Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?
Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

8.25 Questioner: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?
Ra: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

8.26 Questioner: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

8.27 Questioner: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.28 Questioner: How are they controlled?
Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of data.

🛸

I admit I somewhat resent the term 'your peoples' as it was (and is) only a very small minority building and operating this kind of 'breakaway' technology.
If the U.S. secret government already had 573 of these craft in 1981, imagine what they were able to achieve in quantity and quality within the last forty years.

According to the Cs the technology the Secret Government has is 14000 years old. Which brings us to the end of Atlantis and speculation that Atlantean descendants have been pulling the strings of humanity for a long time, specifically the pure Aryans or Kantekkians living in underground bases who are possibly about to show themselves as the "aliens" since the hyperdimensional masters do not "fit Earth's FRV."

A:.. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

In the session where they were talking about war as a means to obtain corpses from which one of many uses was to obtain genetic samples with the objective of replacing humanity, it was said

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

It is obvious that the military complex has the "alien" objects but they do not fully understand how they work or the 4D environment necessary for their optimal functioning does not yet exist. Ra said:
This is due to imperfections in design.

In the past the Cs have told us about military technology influenced by aliens.
Q: (A) Well, that's true. (L) Okay, let's get to the question about the military crashes. There have been 4 crashes of military planes in the past week. Were any of these crashes related to the activity of negative forces?

A: Yes. But then again, the entire concept and working reality of the "military" is directly related to "negative forces."

Q: Were any of these plane crashes, in specific, more unusual than the others in terms of the reasons for the crash?

A: Stealth fighter contains some alien inspired technology.

On the subject of the "whistleblower" on UAPs, this deSouza-Morris interview appeared:
Basically, they suspect the whistleblower to be mandated or at the minimum authorized by his hierarchy to make the claims he makes. In other words it's too easy to be true.

Last edited:
The Debrief, which published Kean and Blumenthal's piece, has a two part interview on the fact-checking process prior to publication:

And on Twitter, Knapp (who will comment on the story sometime in the next week) recommended this interview with Coulthart (by Bryce Zabel) on his interview with Grusch:

According to the Cs the technology the Secret Government has is 14000 years old. Which brings us to the end of Atlantis and speculation that Atlantean descendants have been pulling the strings of humanity for a long time, specifically the pure Aryans or Kantekkians living in underground bases who are possibly about to show themselves as the "aliens" since the hyperdimensional masters do not "fit Earth's FRV."

I think the devices mentioned by Ra on Jan 26, 1981 had nothing to do with the elusive Secret Government we were speculating about. The use of the term 'S.G.' for the productions described by Ra might have been somewhat misleading as Ra spoke of the U.S. Government, with 'Deep State' or 'black government' probably being the better term while it is secret nonetheless.

As they were relying on Tesla's inventions with probably some supplementary discoveries from their arsenal of alien debris or abandoned craft we can surmise that there was no Atlantean technology involved.

Authors like Col. Philip Corso ("The Day After Roswell") have described how private contractors were given unknown materials to turn them into useful devices in a compartmentalized fashion.

Given that Tesla died in 1943 (in New York), and the impact of the Roswell crashes (1947) it should not be all that surprising that the powerful aviation industry came up with some elaborate and futuristic designs and weaponry three decades later.

But what was the goal of producing these craft in larger numbers? The deep staters must have known that their products couldn't match up to those of their 4D overlords. Were they deployed against alien marauders of unknown origin?
Were they part of the arms race to bleed the Soviet Union dry?

When Wernher von Braun gave his remarks about a 'false flag alien invasion' in 1974 the production of these black project craft must have already started, and due to his connections he should have been in the know.

I think the devices mentioned by Ra on Jan 26, 1981 had nothing to do with the elusive Secret Government we were speculating about. The use of the term 'S.G.' for the productions described by Ra might have been somewhat misleading as Ra spoke of the U.S. Government,

Yes, I agree. In the RA sessions you mention Ra talks about the Military Complex while the Questioner's distortion leads him to think of the US Government. On the other hand, the Cs tell us about a group that has been occupying certain technology for 14,000 years which led me to speculate about Atlantis and we cannot rule out that Atlantean and 4D technology has not been recovered.

As they were relying on Tesla's inventions with probably some supplementary discoveries from their arsenal of alien debris or abandoned craft we can surmise that there was no Atlantean technology involved.

I think we cannot rule out that the Military Complex has recovered Atlantean and 4D technology. In fact the Cs said "alien inspired technology" and they have also spoken, if I remember correctly, of the reincarnation of Atlanteans of a very negative frequency.

The knowledge that Tesla generated may have made it possible to adapt these technologies for use in 3D, which in the words of RA is more for weapons than for the benefit of mankind.

In this interview of the Debrief with Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean

If you go to 10:15 they are ask why they felt the pressure to release this information so fast, listen to the answer from Leslie Kean at around 10:45.

The main reason was that there were leeks that were developing even Dave name came on and one of the other poeple in our CHARACTER' HU!!! Big slip there she come back whit in our interview.

Oxford definition of CHARACTER :
a person in a novel, play, or movie.
"the author's compassionate identification with his characters"

Make me seriously wonder that this release was scripted from the beginning.

About the DEBRIEF they have this guy Christopher Plain who is;

Christopher Plain is the Head Science Writer at The Debrief as well as a Science Fiction and Fantasy novelist. Follow and connect with him on Twitter, learn about his books at plainfiction.com, or email him directly at christopher@thedebrief.org.

Doesn't it all sound like a script to you, that this intelligent officer, whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, is just, like Leslie Kean say, a character created to perform the role.

What do you think

I watched the Desouza interview with Dr. Michael Salla about Project Bluebeam after it was recommended that I do, and have to say this whole alien invasion/holograms situation doesn't seem all that plausible. We have a former FBI Agent who's all of a sudden burst onto the scene with all this shocking information, meanwhile it looks like the collective consciousness is being saturated with meme's, videos and talk of potential alien invasion in the near future so that the average person is starting to talk about it in a matter of fact way. Then there's the theories running rampant that if it does happen, the government will be responsible! My first instinct is this is a distraction.

For example, Covid came out of left field. Did anyone see that coming? And if anyone did, the information got very little traction. But that was a real nightmare that happened very quickly and unexpectedly. Desouza says that's why they'll have to use these UFO's to actually destroy something in order to scare the public into submission. But the idea seems almost comical and as if it's being handed out to the public for consumption that the government will try something like this. Why prepare everyone ahead of time if they want to catch people unawares in order to instill or install new Draconian measures and continue where the Covid lockdowns left off? Like the C's said, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. So why forewarn people unless in actuality it's a feint.

Last edited:
I think we cannot rule out that the Military Complex has recovered Atlantean and 4D technology. In fact the Cs said "alien inspired technology" and they have also spoken, if I remember correctly, of the reincarnation of Atlanteans of a very negative frequency.

The knowledge that Tesla generated may have made it possible to adapt these technologies for use in 3D, which in the words of RA is more for weapons than for the benefit of mankind.

Surely they have recovered 4D technology in the form of crashed or abandoned craft, but as Ark assessed it takes 4D science to replicate 4D technology. With all the hullabaloo about Antarctica for at least a decade it makes you wonder whether they have found some Atlantean toys there resting in deep freeze for 12,000 years.

On the subject of the "whistleblower" on UAPs, this deSouza-Morris interview appeared:
Basically, they suspect the whistleblower to be mandated or at the minimum authorized by his hierarchy to make the claims he makes. In other words it's too easy to be true.
Epstein was suicided for less. Hillary has suicided people for less. Something of this magnitude is likely more tightly controlled. Everyone involved must be tightly monitored and if he so much as hints at falling out of line, I'd imagine the repercussions are swift. I imagine any "whistleblowers" on that level national security are all authorized, and handled. You don't casually get a "job" doing this as a regular person, and you don't naively leak this, and then complain about being threatened or otherwise. It's not something OSHA is going to help you with, this stuff functions entirely outside the law.

Back
Top Bottom