Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Recent clip of Dr. Garry Nolan getting asked about why UFOs keep crashing. His answer:

1) The UFO tech is advanced but still unstable, can perhaps even be brought down purposefully by humans via EM pulse (mentioned by other researchers as well) or natural causes that produce EM such as lightning strikes

2) There is "evidence" that all NHI do not comport to the same command structure, could be many things in tension with each other like 1600s colonial powers fighting or "unhappy with each other", for raw materials on Planet Earth. Is this what was seen in the skies over Nuremberg in 1561? I don't think Cs have indicated that there is a tension between these forces because there is a clear hierarchy based on physical and mental abilities (Humanoid Orions >> Minturians ~> Reptilians > Grays).

The video has some other interesting bits as well. Doesn't provide any actual evidence though.
Ra described a 4D STS hierarchy as involving a constant jockeying for power. It may be stable, but like a bunch of psychopaths, they're always looking to crawl up the foodchain if possible.

A possible preview of how well the public will react to the coming demonic alien invasion. 👽
My son would not be able to dupe me about Aliens landing, but IF he ever tried a trick like that on me he knows I would wallop him. However, as he says quite often, you'd have to catch me first Mam ( he's 42. I'd just wait till he's asleep as I've got a key to his house.

That was a terrible prank! Not sure I'd be able to forgive somebody for that. The only thing good that came out of it is that we were given an insight into how most people would respond.
Yeah, it was hard to watch! It also gives an insight into what at least some of the "insiders" who know what is going on must be thinking. Some will look at this and say, "And that's why we can never let them know what's really going on." Others will say, "This is why we have to break it to them gently."

Yeah, it was hard to watch! It also gives an insight into what at least some of the "insiders" who know what is going on must be thinking. Some will look at this and say, "And that's why we can never let them know what's really going on." Others will say, "This is why we have to break it to them gently."
And there is no way to break 4D STS eating our suffering (and bodies) gently. All the abductions and cattle/human mutilations and experimentation, all the mass manipulation and mind control, etc. The only way to do it gently is to hide the bad parts and either feign ignorance about intentions, or go the “space brothers” route. Of course feigning ignorance is tricky because all the abductions and mutilations will become a big topic of conversation as people try to deduce intentions, so they’re more likely to try to have a story ready to explain this - “those are the baddies, but we are friends with the good ones who will protect us” or something.

Anyway until it’s physically undeniable to the average person, people will ignore and go about their lives. But once a fleet is in orbit, or a landing or public communication occurs, or even a high def clear video that is confirmed by authority, then things will get interesting.

A possible preview of how well the public will react to the coming demonic alien invasion. 👽

View attachment 97363

I personally thought this prank was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh! I may not have found it as funny if I didn't have knowledge about aliens, densities, NDEs / the afterlife, and other information that has been shared on the forum for years, though. So I can sort of see where the mom is coming from. On the other hand, the mom's reaction of panicking and swearing and demanding gives me the impression that she has issues with control and/or narcissism, has a materialistic worldview, and an extreme fear of death. What plan is going to help when you freak out on everyone? Like, you really need hand cream if aliens are invading Independence Day style? I can see more clearly why the PTB would feel the need for drip-drip disclosure and possibly going the "space-brothers" route, though! It reminds me of the excerpt from the following session. Maybe seeing 4D STS critters is part of the post-transformational trauma and confusion. From this and other sessions, it sounds like a lot of people are going to 4D Earth whether they like it or not. Knowledge protects!

July 25, 1998

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e. death?

A: Both.

Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 4th density without cycling through 5th density via dying, that implies that persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How does that feel? How is that experience...

A: Alice through the looking glass.

No one minute I believed the mom. Nor the attitude of the son, laughing. Two actors. If you do a prank do it more scary. Sirens, noises outside, strange lights outside, police calling outside, etc. This prank is too light for me. It's not scary. On TV you should have seen people fleeing the cities, like in " The War of the Worlds”. Policemen or firemen being questioned, lights in the sky.

No one minute I believed the mom. Nor the attitude of the son, laughing. Two actors. If you do a prank do it more scary. Sirens, noises outside, strange lights outside, police calling outside, etc. This prank is too light for me. It's not scary. On TV you should have seen people fleeing the cities, like in " The War of the Worlds”. Policemen or firemen being questioned, lights in the sky.

Didn’t look like acting to me on on the side of the mom.

Didn’t look like acting to me on on the side of the mom.

Strange that I see actors. Well what can I say?

May I say that it was also my first reaction as to the fact that it was looking like acting.

The prank is not on the mother but on us and maybe it is a way to justify why they don't want to go public with that.

Back
Top Bottom