Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Yep, book was first announced 3 years ago, or so. It's in the final stages of being approved by DOPSR, after which it should be released fairly quickly.
Saw this on twitter today... Elizondo's book will be out in August.

It is my honor and my duty to share this information with you now: my new book, IMMINENT: Inside the Pentagon’s Hunt for UFOs will be published by William Morrow in August 2024.

IMMINENT is my call to action.

The stakes could not be higher.This is an accurate portrayal of events as they happened. This book underwent a 9-month U.S. Government security review, and I had a senior member of AATIP review the manuscript to ensure everything is exact and authentic. This is more than “my story,” it is “our story,” and I wrote it for you, the public, so that there is no question as to what we are dealing with, and what the future might bring. After reading it, I think it will be clear why this topic is so incredibly important.

You can preorder it now, and sign up for emails to stay in the loop at https://luiselizondo-official.com/book

Saw this on twitter today... Elizondo's book will be out in August.

Great news. I’m also looking forward to the release of a book called “Sentinels of Ether”, supposedly written by an insider of the ufo crash retrieval and reverse engineering program. Only the first 2 chapters are out, the rest are in DOPSR review.

You can read the chapters here. More background from Reddit on the story.

Great news. I’m also looking forward to the release of a book called “Sentinels of Ether”, supposedly written by an insider of the ufo crash retrieval and reverse engineering program. Only the first 2 chapters are out, the rest are in DOPSR review.

You can read the chapters here. More background from Reddit on the story.

An entertaining read. I was expecting some real life accounts tho, not a novel. Hoping Elizondo’s book is not on the fiction side.

An entertaining read. I was expecting some real life accounts tho, not a novel. Hoping Elizondo’s book is not on the fiction side.
Yup true, but fiction can be a way to convey hidden truths and uncover information. Here’s the background for the book from the Reddit post I linked above :
Hey guys, so this is going to be a little different, and a little out of left field, but I have been given a sample of a book, written with the intention of uncovering some information about The Program, by an insider.This was provided to me directly by Michael Herrera, who says he encountered a large UFO in Indonesia as a Marine. We connected after my previous post where I verified the events surrounding his UFO encounter.

View the book sample here: Sentinels of Ether (PDF 19pages [Adobe Cloud])

r/UFOs - Sample Manuscript Release from Black Program Insider

If you're familiar with what Tom DeLonge did with his Sekret Machines series, this is along the same lines. Truth revealed through fiction by someone who is inside The Program, with the main purpose of playing some elaborate trickery on the DoD via the DOPSR review process. Michael asked me to include a quote from this person which explains the logic of this, which is at the end of this post.

This book was written by a ghost writer, but in reality, was orchestrated by someone who I am told has been working in The Program for decades. He and some others in The Program are trying to uncover the secrecy and corruption without compromising themselves. This person has been helping Michael Herrera behind the scenes. Michael flew out to meet him, and he took them to a military base. This is the same person who informed Michael that the containers he saw being loaded onto the UFO were for transporting people. Michael has been saying publicly that he would be given some information to release to the public by an insider, this is that information.

This book has gone through the DOPSR review processand this first chapter was approved for release.

r/UFOs - Sample Manuscript Release from Black Program Insider

Again, you can view the first chapter in the cloud here: Sentinels of Ether (PDF 19pages [Adobe Cloud])

The book is about an event that happened in 2004 in Mexico where a group of paramilitary men in the "Black Program" took out an entire JSOC (Special Operators) team during a covert operation.

The "Black Team" is described transporting humans inside of a shipping container to a hidden base in a mountain, very similar to the containers Michael Herrera describes in his encounter. (This is the main reason he provided this sample chapter to Michael to release, in order to help corroborate his story. Again, to clarify, this book is about an entirely different event and Black Team from the one Michael was involved with.)

Ultimately, the intention with this book is for people within our government who were actually involved with this real-life event to recognize it, and learn of details that they were unaware of, and clues on where to ask the right questions.

My hopes in sharing it here is that the community might be able to pick up on some bread crumbs too. For example, as you read through it, pay attention to the distances, locations and headings provided during the helicopter chase... I think there might be something there, but haven't been able to fully investigate. I know this isn't like some huge bombshell info, but I think it's worth looking at because I believe the source is authentic.

You probably have a ton of questions like myself, like when will the rest of the book be released? Is this an elaborate scheme to promote a book for profit (I don't think so, but still, a part of this seems weird)? What's the end goal of this book? How does this ultimately support disclosure? But I just wanted to share what I know about it, and who I got it from. FYI, Greer has also been shared this PDF.

Michael asked me to include this direct quote from the insider:

Anonymous Insider who orchestrated Sentinels of Ether:

Prior to the WB movement catching wind my team and I had devised a plan to expose information, have it confirmed, while maintaining anonymity. This plan was to do so via a manuscript submitted to the Defense office of Prepublication and Security Review in 2019. This book was written as historical fiction by a ghostwriter in 2019 on our behalf. It was produced by my team as a reconnaissance effort directed at the D.O.D.
The first two chapters was approx. 9,000 words of a 130,000-word manuscript submitted to the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review on April 09, 2022. In addition to D.O.D.’s review, we were told by that office that the manuscript was sent to outside S.M.E. (Subject Matter Experts) for review as well (this means SAP’s). The reason I am sharing this now is because it corroborates and edifies the account by Michael Herrera.
Our intention is to put the D.O.D. in a pickle by creating dilemmas. We are strategically taking advantage of the fact that they must respond. They don’t have a choice – no poker face. Any response will provide us with information/intelligence and inverse intelligence.
Our book contains 4 categories of information. A-D:
A. Sensitive information known to be considered classified by the D.O.D.B. Sensitive information known to exist only within the hearts and minds of those involved within the extra-congressional Deep Black agencies of SAP.C. Open-source information (available on the internet) but may be considered classified.D. Fictional information – pseudo facts and narratives produced by our ghostwriter.
The Pickles -
Any redaction of information ‘A’ accredits that information as being legitimate and confirms we are in possession of classified information. We will publish the book with lines blacked out as well as rewrite around that information to lead the reader to make solid guesses about what is behind the redactions.
Any redaction of information ‘B’ proves that there are agents within our own government aiding and abetting Black Team’s illegal activities.
Conversely, not redacting ‘B’ information proves the government is not “read in” and that the Deep Black of SAP is rogue.
Redacting information ‘C’ accredits open-source platforms like Wikipedia and proves the government’s right hand doesn’t know what its left hand is doing – this is the double-edged sword of compartmentalization.
Any redaction of information ‘D’ meant we went fishing and got somethings right. This is confirmation of educated guesses.
Finally, keeping in mind we are playing 4-dimensional chess, there is a counter play here. We could see willful/intentional non-redaction of any of the above categories (A-D) in order to indirectly declare sensitive facts as fiction. This would be a counterattack of disinformation - officially sealing our content as the fictional writings of a creative author, or what I call “Faction”.
Our first 20 pages took the DOPSR 6 months to review and came back with 7 pages of redactions. We were told we must submit the full manuscript and they would no longer review it in chunks. We are working on that as we speak

@Approaching Infinity , you might like that one if you have not seen it yet :

Admiral Tim Gallaudet - Underwater Alien Base, UFO Psyops and Weather Weapons

Tim Gallaudet is a retired Navy Admiral and Oceanographer. Gallaudet's afloat tours included Oceanographic Unit 5 aboard USNS Harkness, USS Peleliu, and USS Kitty Hawk. During these tours, Gallaudet served in Operations Southern Watch, Provide Promise, Sharp Guard, Deny Flight, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. He also led management of the nation’s fisheries, coastal resources and waterways, weather satellites, weather services, and environmental research as Deputy Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Today, he is the CEO of Ocean STL Consulting, a firm that is enabling public and private entities to explore USOs (unidentified submerged objects) and the ocean at large.

He talks about UAP, USO, the next book of Richard Dolan and the great books of D.W. Pasulka and many other things.

Ross Coulthart's latest update on the latest rumblings from beneath the pressure cooker. More admissions of knowledge in SAP's of non-human intelligences existing here on earth. Man, I'd love a genuine exposure, but I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on these admissions and wait and see. This doesn't say anything new, but it brings depth and breadth to existing claims. And it's also in the way it's admitted. A prosaic confession to actually knowing a race of non-human beings. I'll get my popcorn ready, seems like the next few years are gonna get spicy....

Wanted to share this amazing new YouTube channel that I've been following for the last couple of months - UAP Gerb. The host is doing some really great investigative journalism into the phenomenon, digging into publicly available documents and UAP whistleblower testimonies. The latest episode dives into testimonies and interviews of two "new" UAP reverse engineering program witnesses, Mr. M and Mr. TB -

Now there's the NY Post covering the story of a Harvard study that discusses the possibility of "aliens living underground or on bases on the moon." One interesting snippet:

These could be disguising themselves as humans to fit in, may have come from Earth's future or might have descended from intelligent dinosaurs.

The study was created to offer an alternate "unconventional" explanation for UAP sightings and to hypothesize what they might mean, and "the possibility that UAP may involve forms of non-human intelligence (NHI) that are already present in Earth's environment in some sense" that exist "alongside us in distinct stealth".

The paper reads: "The author became increasingly aware of the depth of evidence and theory that also tentatively supports another ultraterrestrial explanation: the "cryptoterrestrial" hypothesis (CTH) - our focus here - which holds that UAP may reflect activities of NHIs concealed here on Earth (e.g., underground) and its environs."
I thought the description of the fourth theory was pretty cool:

Theory four, dubbed CTH 4, are "magical Cryptoterrestrials": Entities which are less like homegrown aliens and more like "earthbound angels".

The paper says these relate to the world inhabited by humans in ways that are less technological than magical, giving the examples of "fairies, elves, nymphs".
Sure does seem like this is more of the drip, drip, drip form of real disclosure that the C's predicted.

Back
Top Bottom