Imminent Alien Disclosure?

I commented on this video on this thread. I wrote:

I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.
ahh didn't see it posted before, my bad
it's true they weren't locals but tourists from a city where mostly politicians live(brasília)
they seemed nervous or anticipating(anunaki?) things, also they summoned the being and when he goes down there's no video!? i thought the girl filming probably got scared but who knows just too many flags

I commented on this video on this thread. I wrote:

I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.
See the tweets in the comment here: '10-foot-tall strange beings' caught on video traversing Brazilian island, alien rumors swirl - New York Post -- Sott.net

Vernet went to the location. Regular sized humans confirmed.

they seemed nervous or anticipating(anunaki?) things, also they summoned the being and when he goes down there's no video!? i thought the girl filming probably got scared but who knows just too many flags
I think that's what's significant about this case, and also about the Miami 'beings' - that people are genuinely anxious about the alien issue, and now they are ready to see them everywhere at the least provocation. These Brazilian tourists would have not been taken seriously just a couple of years ago. But now their story (which had little or no substance, IMO) caught fire. Same with Miami.

This story made the news in Canada today about an incident on January 19th when several pilots from different airlines noticed "mutiple lights sometimes in a triangular formation". There is a thirteen minute clip in this news report of radio chatter between the airline pilots and air traffic controllers.
The 13-minute clip was culled from 2.5 hours of raw audio downloaded from two feeds at LiveATC.net(opens in a new tab), a website that streams and archives air traffic control radio. Edited for length, the original conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers took place from approximately 4:20 a.m. to 6 a.m. CST.
Apparently, according to another pilot in the report said he'd been seeing those lights for the past 18 months!

Why does Knaap say the "alleged" when it's been proven fact from day one of the sessions?

View attachment 90946
I think he's just being a journalist. The only people with proof of the crashes are the secret organizations with access to the data - photos, videos, scientific analysis. As long as that evidence remains secret, as far as anyone in the general public is concerned, their existence is simply an allegation that is yet to be definitively proved.

D. W. Pasulka was interviewed by Joe Rogan - I haven't watched the whole interview. In this clip below it can be inferred from Pasulka that the UFO culture in high-up military and intelligence agencies is akin to an oral tradition often found in religions. Their meetings are 'pencils-up' AKA no notes, it's all spoken word only. It's cool to see her getting some showtime and making the link between aliens and organized religions...

Joe Rogan sounds a bit unhinged in this podcast. He is so passionately invested in his perceptions of hyper dimensional beings after using hallucinogens that at times he hijacks the interview. Palsulka sounds like a credible academic and gently pushes back on some of JRs conclusions. It was interesting to hear JR talk about his experiences with “benevolent” beings that seem to get right inside of you and fix things then acknowledge that other people have experienced the opposite. Palsulka makes the comment that his experience is a lot like what alien abductees report. This was striking to me and makes me wonder what might be going on with Joe Rogan these days. He appears to have completely lost objectivity all objectivity in discussions about trans-humanism and hallucinogenics.
Edit: It is most certainly significant that Palsulka was on JR just because it will be initiating another whole cohort into thinking about hyper dimensional or inter dimensional aliens.

Jacques said:
Here's the link for the vidéo:

The problem as I see it, is that Ehret tends to go neck deep into the rabbit hole of how the alien disclosure narrative has been weoponized, which is important and useful to know certainly - but seems blocked about the validity of the very phemoneon itself. And this block of his effectively prevents him from getting to the point of understanding that our 4D friends are already here. Or further asking the question of why they're here (and what they're doing). And all this after looking at a lot of ufo/ET-related material, according to him, and mentioned in this video.

So Ehret, imo, appears to either have some thinking errors, and/or a program, and/or an overidentifaction with his 3D us vs Them research (which is his bread and butter) - that leaves out a whole important part of the equation. And I don't think its a case of his being subject to normie disinformation around the subject given how willing he is to think outside the box and get it right in so many areas.

The co-creator is Cynthia Chung:

'The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs' Docu-Series

Finished the first episode.

It goes without saying that they had worked had on this, with the breadth and depth that people know of their work. It seemed to me that the discussed phenomenon gist, if even seeing it right and could be very wrong after the first episode, seemed to indicate that it is wrap-up phenomenon-UFO's et cetera into mythology. This is tied into somewhat coordinated old masonic cells through time, that then spun and embedded tales (although some old masonic practices were not associated, it was said) to help hoodwink humankind and then reanimate it again today with disclosure - drip drip, to a different unknown end. Many leading personalities in time, either discussed in this thread or elsewhere, such as Vallée, were backstopped to nefarious groups, which leaves off to Episode II.

With some characters they discussed, this may ring true, and some seemed more along the lines of innuendos by association. Not once, if remembered, did the film (thus far) look to the question of hyperdimensionality. Of course, hyper-D can't be measured so it can't exist, right, and so what is observed and theorized is brought down to our level (3d) and associated largely with said old masonic groups to help lay trails and mental traps. Now given what is being discussed being under our 3d feet - undergrounders, they may have a point.

Can also see how the film could be attractive (again only at Ep.1 in 8 parts), trying to give answers to myriad of confusing questions - based partially on observations, writings, leaked heresy, and old archeology and technological accelerated advancements, just not from behind a 4d veil.

The film production was dramatic, even using music as a device to heighten the scene, and granted many will like this and yet what about just plain narrative speaking?

Will have to look for the next installment and see where it leads, and may have to revisit this episode to see what was missed, simply because, well it looked to being leaning to the usual masonic suspects and the gods. Might still be surprised, as Enno said, they do think outside the box...

Have not watched On the Making of Episode 2 of The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs (a Superspreaders Special) other than a minute or two on Putin, which was good. Here is a brief commentary:

Mar 1 2024

Matt Ehret joins filmmaker and podcast host Jason Dahl, Rhain and the Holmes family to discuss the making of episode 2 of The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs (featuring 13 minutes of the film and lots of big ideas on the nature of evil, illusionist tricks, Harry Houdini's efforts to expose the British Society for Psychical Research scams, the dark side of Nicolai Tesla and much much more.

Curt Jaimungal has had Ross Coulthart on for a wee chat on the current UFO doings. He mentions that there could be a few other men willing to testify on crash retrieval programs. He's also, I think, a little impatient with the MSM attitude to the subject, a bit bored of the nonplussed responses he's seen from those in the mainstream. He's pessimistic with regards to the military's top level attitude, which amounts to 100% stonewalling or ridicule or denial. He also references the legacy these guys have in any case, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza etc. You seriously gonna believe these guys whatever they say? Not I!:cool2:

I'm of the opinion that the slow drip of info will continue for a fair old while yet, but we as researchers/experiencers/enthusiasts, well we just have to accept we remain very much a small minority on the outskirts of planet earth. It sucks but it is what it is. I had a few political X followers stop following me over the UFO issue, and my posts were subtle and factual, not sensationalised stuff. So we've got a long way to go if we're gonna have a ground level mass awakening that's for sure. When I was younger I naively thought disclosure was possible. To be quite honest I don't know what I think now. The old divisions of left and right, true or false, right and wrong, a lot of those old frameworks aren't so reliable any more. Each subject I now look at in isolation, and I no longer subscribe to any left/right political group. Where I live in the UK there is zero awareness on the subject in our political class, and they're truly a moribund bunch at the best of times. Freedom still actually means something to Americans though, in Britain we've become a cynical nation of self-serving pessimists in the main, sadly. My old prediction that we'd have a new realm by 2035, which I thought was realistic, now sounds childish to me. I don't know why I picked the year 2035 either, lol. :nuts::-[ It's hard to stay positive these days.

Overall I like Coulthart. I've been following him for a few years now, and he's an honest reporter, he's in this for the right reasons. His explosion into the subject took him from an ordinary mainstream position to being part of the vanguard of a new, more honest podcast style of reporting. The vid's 22m long, but worth a listen if you have the time.

Have not watched On the Making of Episode 2 of The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs (a Superspreaders Special) other than a minute or two on Putin, which was good. Here is a brief commentary:
The above was only around 16 minutes of episode related scenes (otherwise good discussion around Russia, China and Israel) in what is over a 50 min episode, which you can find here:

Can somewhat see where this is leading, not unlike ties that Ehret reveals of the history of certain round table players, Huxley et al. The breakdown of belief and reality in the subtle push to the idea of utopia, and a one world gov. (1WG) - today now expanded and openly directed. They need a new religion, a one world cult.

The push here is to look at the words of H.G Wells around the world of aliens, and where Huxley (with brother Julian) would work to steer them et cetera, including the inputs of a mass web of other personalities, intelligence circles (such as the British and later the CIA) and secret societies.

This episode also shifts to the Manhattan program, and Leo Szilard (patent holder (nuclear chain reaction) for advanced technology who turned it over to the British Admiralty under seal). Szilard was then sent to the USA and to Einstein, to convince him and help him write Einstein's letter to Roosevelt - hence the Manhattan program under the fear of German nuclear weapons development. Sir Henry Tizard then factors, being highly tied in to the British Royal Society ("the most powerful scientist in the empire"). Tizard helped the U.S. understand the compartmentalization of the Manhattan project as seen in this screen shot:

1709786486146.png

Tizard had also looked to the theory of the Cobalt 60 bomb - A Weapon Too Far.

All this is said to aim at being a mechanism for a later 1WG and for Wells, The World Brain (technocrats etc.).

Very little of this episode was actually on the subject of UFO's/UAP's, yet the gist is that it will be our fear of them (like nukes) to push us to a 1WG.

Six more episodes to arrive at their meaning behind phenomenon?

July 29, 2023
Q: (Ursus Minor) Allegedly there was a UFO crash in northern Italy in 1933. Were there any similar incidents in Europe before that?

A: Not in modern times.

Q: (L) But maybe before modern times?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What about this Grusch guy that's been testifying in front of Congress?

(L) What about him?

(Joe) Is he legit in what he's saying?

Q: (Joe) It seems there's two factions. You might call...

A: More than...

Q: (Joe) Well, there seems to be a movement to kind of like - in Congress at least - to be open to the possibility of disclosure and investigating blah, blah, blah, blah. But then recently, I think it was the Pentagon, who have kind of come out and said that nothing he says is true. So there seems to be a pushback from the deep state, Pentagon, whatever... trying to prevent this move towards disclosure by whistleblowers.

A: Indeed!

Q: (Joe) So it'll just be drawn out, I suppose, like they said last time.

Episode insert:

In this second episode of The Hidden Hand Behind UFOs, the figure of H.G. Wells is introduced as a student of X Club leader Thomas Huxley and the father of modern predictive programming. H.G. Wells' efforts to tear down the wall separating fantasy from fiction, while setting the stage for world government, transhumanism, UFOs and thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction as an alchemical solution to deconstructing society (and thence reconstructing society) under a new science of controls.

How did Wells' followers spearhead the creation of the Manhattan Project, League of nations and UN? How did Wells' 'science of controls' outlined in his New World Order, World Brain and Open Conspiracy set the stage for Cybernetics and Transhumanism after WW2? What is the Fabian Society that Wells' led and how did it shape so much of the 20th century? Most importantly, how does all of this play into the revival of a new occult priesthood managed by a technocratic elite?
Part III is said to strip down and expose Tesla (Nikola), at least Ehret mentioned it in the interview above.

And today there is this report from the NYT : Pentagon Review Finds No Evidence of Alien Cover-Up
Of course they wouldn't be lying hahaha... and that there is nothing to the DoD not being able to pass an audit for years... and it is a conspiracy theory, which just happens to never be commented on or debunked, in terms of the many, many trillions of documented 'missing' money. Figure maybe the lies and deception and the corruption of society becomes so big that people can't ignore it in their lives any longer and suffer from it. That and maybe the cosmic environment and earth situation makes it where 'aliens' just can't be ignored any longer.

It will be nice to have posts like this one to document things for when things do start happening with respect to 'aliens' just to add more proof of the lies and deception. Who knows, maybe the internet will be locked down by then, yet following along with Sott and the Cass forum for a good amount of time enables a person to see just how ridiculous and insidious the MSM and DoD/Pentagon are.

Back
Top Bottom