Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Ocean

The Living Force
All on mainstream news, even Bloomberg and Forbes. The lead up for alien disclosure?

US Navy admits that UFOs have been spotted near top secret military facilities - Metro, UK. 24th April 2019

How angry pilots got the Navy to stop dismissing UFO sightings - MSN. 25th April 2019

What The Hell Is Going On With UFOs And The Department Of Defense? - The Drive. 26th April 2019

Aliens and humans breeding to create hybrid species, claims lecturer - The Daily Mail. 27th April 2019

Why Space Aliens Might Message Us With Encoded DNA - Forbes. 29th April 2019

How angry pilots got the Navy to stop dismissing UFO sightings - MSN. 30th April 2019

Navy Plans to Document UFO Sightings, But Keep Them Confidential - Live Science. 2nd May 2019

Bloomberg - Are you a robot? - Aliens Among Us? - Bloomberg. 2nd May 2019

This one is especially interesting. Hell has frozen over!

But let’s first step back a bit and see why the chance of actual alien visitations is more than minuscule.

There is a well-known dilemma known as the Fermi paradox, and it asks why we have not seen evidence of alien visitation or communications to date. After all, scientists are identifying more potentially life-supporting planets all the time, and the number of such planets in our galaxy is likely very large. Even if the chance of intelligent life on any single planet is small, it is plausible to think at least a few of these places have evolved technologically sophisticated civilizations, capable of sending messages to us.

[...]

You can debate the actual numbers, but on the grounds of pure theory alone, the chance of alien contact of some kind is not so small.

[...]

Regardless of how you judge the likelihood, you can still benefit from thinking more deeply about the mysteries of the universe and our place in it. Perhaps the earth has life because it came from other solar systems, seeded by alien probes, and indeed that is what I would do if I were a very wealthy alien philanthropist. If you end up with 100 successfully seeded solar systems for each very advanced civilization, the resulting odds suggest that we are indeed the result of a seed.

That’s partly why, to this observer, the most likely resolution of the Fermi paradox is this: The aliens have indeed arrived, through panspermia — and we are they.

:shock:

This one is especially interesting. Hell has frozen over!

:shock:

There also seems to have been a lot of predictive programming with panspermia just over the last few years. It's the idea that humans have "alien dna" within.
I think we are starting to see a trend here.

19 PIECES OF NON-HUMAN DNA FOUND IN HUMAN GENOME - Jan 2018

The Controversial Study of a Girl Who Ufologists Called ‘Alien’ - Mar 2018

Gene-swapping means you have alien DNA inside you - Jun 2015

Scientists have found an Alien code in our DNA: Ancient Engineers - Apr 2015

So we're beginning to see this trend, to see this form. A common narrative coming out of the main stream, trying to connect humans with aliens or alien dna.

All perpetuating the same lie. Ultimately this is about acceptance, this is about preparing the public for "Our Alien Saviours"

A common narrative coming out of the main stream, trying to connect humans with aliens or alien dna. All perpetuating the same lie. Ultimately this is about acceptance, this is about preparing the public for "Our Alien Saviours"
After reading Lloyd Pie's Everything you Know is Wrong, in addition to Sitchin and others, I have come to believe that it is true. That is: humans are a bio-engineered species from hominoids and who-knows-who aliens, and were created specifically for being a slave race. However, people would be really pathetic fools to see this a rationale for greeting aliens as our mentors, space-brothers, etc., to whom we thus should submit. Look: as humans, we have a history of distrusting other humans, so why also not distrust aliens to whom we would be supposedly related ? In the movie Blade Runner, the replicants kill their creator, who made them to be a slave race. Why couldn't we likewise seek to get rid of our alien creators ? I would't feel any kinship with a tyrant/criminal/etc., even if I would descent from the same ancestors.

After reading Lloyd Pie's Everything you Know is Wrong, in addition to Sitchin and others, I have come to believe that it is true. That is: humans are a bio-engineered species from hominoids and who-knows-who aliens, and were created specifically for being a slave race. However, people would be really pathetic fools to see this a rationale for greeting aliens as our mentors, space-brothers, etc., to whom we thus should submit. Look: as humans, we have a history of distrusting other humans, so why also not distrust aliens to whom we would be supposedly related ? In the movie Blade Runner, the replicants kill their creator, who made them to be a slave race. Why couldn't we likewise seek to get rid of our alien creators ? I would't feel any kinship with a tyrant/criminal/etc., even if I would descent from the same ancestors.

The human race was created for a multitude of cross purposes both STS and STO to provide learning opportunities at multiple levels. While our 4th density overlords may wish to keep us trapped by way of a body-centric, materialistic, conceptual prison for their own viability as a species, that idea is rooted in wishful thinking. The purposes of creation are much bigger than they. OSIT

I agree that the latest steps from Media and government departments in the US in regard to the UFO phenomena are rather curious, but I'm still not convinced that "Alien disclosure" is on the agenda or "the goal". And even if that would be the case (which could very well be), it would be likely just a distraction than anything else IMO. It could very well be that the "UFO disclosure" plays into coverup Agenda of comet intrusions. Or maybe the US is just in such a chaotic and confused state now, that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?Another possibility is that this UFO disclosure might play into the anti russian propaganda. If anything, I came to the conclusion, as many others here did too I guess, that the UFO phenomena and related issues can be in most cases an excellent way to distract people from what is going on "down here".

I seem to recall that one of the likely future scenarios involving the NWO was that conditions on earth will become so dire - mass shootings/rampant deadly disease - that the appearance of aliens that can save humanity will be received as saviors. And we are seeing more and more people going off inexplicably and killing either with guns, knives, or cars plus the increasing threat of a spreading Ebola outbreak along with massive death of hogs spreading beyond China (interesting that it's the Year of the Pig). Of course, these circumstances have, most likely, been orchestrated by 'the usual suspects' to achieve their ultimate goal of world domination.

The fact that the majority of Americans are still totally bought into the whole official 911 terror attack fairy tale along with the subsequent War on Terror that continues to slaughter massive numbers of innocent civilians while permanently contaminating their land with depleted uranium, doesn't bode well for the likelihood of any rational, critical thinking taking place by the populace when whatever unusual scenario is next perpetrated upon the clueless masses.

I've always wondered if Project Blue Beam was disinfo or leaked truth as claimed. I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn't doubt that the psychopaths running the US and it's allies would attempt such a brazen deception.

This video and many others are based on the transcript of a 1994 taped presentation by Serge Monast, a French-speaking Canadian journalist. There have been reports of extensive harassment against Mr. Monast, including that he was killed.
Transcript here: The Greatest Hoax | Serge Monast - Project Blue Beam transcript

Last edited:
I've always wondered if Project Blue Beam was disinfo or leaked truth as claimed. I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn't doubt that the psychopaths running the US and it's allies would attempt such a brazen deception.

A recent 'Dress Rehearsal' maybe?

A power company mishap turns New York's skyline blue

The order of opening in secrecy can only have an origin ...

The C's said they could match the "simulated" invasion with the real invasion ...

The most wonderful phrase of the C's, the one that makes my hope blossom every time and inflames me with energy is ... "Help is on the way".

I think they are already arriving and even they are already here.:-)

I think they've been here for a very long time. Underground bases in all likelihood given the available information points to that. The whole phenomena is a deal breaker in conversation, and personally I'm tired of being considered a kook because of the consensus reality dismissing the concept of aliens all these years.

It would be refreshing for some kind of disclosure if only to have my sanity restored.

"Imminent Alien Disclosure?"

Disclosure or invasion: when it occurs, how do you react ? When (or if) it occurs, I think we will have no way to tell about what is real or fake. Personnally I will try to remain away from the mess and hysteria as best I can, and not react any way nor endorse anything. For what it may be worth... :-(

I have been wondering if we are leading up to a 'disclosure' by TPTB of contact with 'aliens'. We have had all the UFO sightings recently especially around airports and the C's said that the "programming was complete" so perhaps our STS overlords will consider it time to do so. I expect that there would be a big 'reveal' of the 'aliens' and they would be portrayed like a big brother who is more advanced and just wants to help us along the way with better technology. We know that they can manipulate emotions and make the recipient feel that they are full of love and compassion. I expect the human masses would lap it up and willingly rush to their doom like cattle obediently filing into an abattoir.

Back
Top Bottom