Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Funny that you mention 'The war of the Worlds' loreta, i think James Corbett had the same idea when he posted an old show of his from 2015, in which he connects the mass fear, psychosis, panic etc ensuing that radio show of 1938 ( a mass medium at the time, reaching millions in the USA) via the development of the field of mass media and its influence on people and nations by non other than the Rockefellers and cronies, to using alien invasion scenario's, sightings and what have you via mass media to spread more fear, panic etc. (and increase military spending for one thing). The whole convid19 scenario relates to this as people are bombarded by that same mass media in exactly the same way who use all tricks in the evil psychological playbook.
Well, I thought also about the radio program of Orson Welles that was based on the novel. Reading this novel, by H G Wells I see it as an allegory. But things are very interesting because the fear and destruction in the novel is what is happening an also what will happen. And the Martians in the novel are those who now are trying to destroy humanity. It is a story, in the novel and in our reality, of an apocalyptic catastrophe.

As an aside to my comments above- you mean to say highly trained Navy pilots cannot tell difference between enemy aircraft and a unknown anomaly? As I recall these objects were only visible to the FLIR -so if these were conventional aircraft they should have been visible to the pilots. Also they had contact with these craft almost continuously for an extended period- again if conventional aircraft WHOSE aircraft? Ditto the “balloons”.
The water got muddy, didn't it?

The story of pilots reporting, and what they were reporting, (going so far as to file safety concern documents, etc.), is just as compelling, I find, but in the opposite direction.

A pilot having to evade a cube/sphere flying down the middle of the formation he was in? I don't doubt those guys or their sincerity or their professional appraisals of what they were seeing.

It makes me wonder if there is a concerted effort to discredit their claims by strategically leaking de-bunkable videos.

The water got muddy, didn't it?

The story of pilots reporting, and what they were reporting, (going so far as to file safety concern documents, etc.), is just as compelling, I find, but in the opposite direction.

A pilot having to evade a cube/sphere flying down the middle of the formation he was in? I don't doubt those guys or their sincerity or their professional appraisals of what they were seeing.

It makes me wonder if there is a concerted effort to discredit their claims by strategically leaking de-bunkable videos.
Exactly- not necessarily saying these things are alien craft- but they certainly are NOT ordinary, and somebody out there has advanced tech and no qualms whatsoever about showing it off. Maybe some undersea folk - leftover Atlantans or??? Will we ever know?

I agree that the latest steps from Media and government departments in the US in regard to the UFO phenomena are rather curious, but I'm still not convinced that "Alien disclosure" is on the agenda or "the goal".

And even if that would be the case (which could very well be), it would be likely just a distraction than anything else IMO.

I tend to agree. And considering that this thread has been on a slow simmer for over a year, it is doubtful that any sort of substantial disclosure is imminent.

Having said that, there may be something unusual happening in the backdrop of the current world events. The occasional alien hype in the media could just be damage control.

Perhaps, there has been an increase in the aerial activity since the coronavirus took off?

:cool2:

Last edited:
I tend to agree. And considering that this thread has been on a slow simmer for over a year, it is doubtful that any sort of substantial disclosure is imminent.

Having said that, there may be something unusual happening in the backdrop of the current world events. The occasional alien hype in the media could just be damage control.

Perhaps, there has been an increase in the aerial activity since the coronavirus took off?

:cool2:
I think if whoever/ whatever is operating these craft go full blown overt, disclosure will be a moot point anyway. Not much we can do about it at any rate and we have more pressing concerns to deal with.

I think if whoever/ whatever is operating these craft go full blown overt, disclosure will be a moot point anyway. Not much we can do about it at any rate and we have more pressing concerns to deal with.

Well, I do agree with you that there wouldn't be much we can do about it. And perhaps, that is the whole point of these periodic announcements of "immediate disclosure" - i.e., to create an impression of control.

I'm keen to follow up on my own comment here. It's proving a little tricky but there does appear to be an increase in sightings since the coronavirus took off. It would make sense - and here is an obscure article that seems to support this hypothesis.

UFO sightings in Manitoba up 10% last year: poll
By: Nadya Pankiw
Posted: 07/21/2020 10:07 PM

THE numbers are here, and so are the UFOs, according to the latest data from the Canadian UFO survey.

The survey, which features data from 2019, shows there are at least two to three UFO sightings a day in Canada, although nearly 40 per cent were categorized "as lights in the sky."

Nationally, the frequency of UFO sightings was 10 per cent lower than in 2018 — but in Manitoba, UFO sightings increased by 10 per cent, bucking the national trend.

The number of reported sightings in Manitoba was fifth among provinces and territories.

Experts say that UFO sightings are on the rise this year, partly because of the pandemic.

The National UFO Reporting Centre in the United States registered a 70 per cent increase in reported UFO cases from January to June of this year, while California-based Mutual UFO Network recorded a 55 per cent rise in UFO reports in Canada over the same period.

Chris Rutkowski, research co-ordinator for Ufology Research, says the spike in reports could be attributed to people spending more time at home and more accessible ways to document sightings.

"Without some major sporting events to attend and a lot of large gatherings shut down, and there’s only so much Netflix you can watch after all. I think a lot of people were spending some time looking up and going for walks and taking dogs for long strolls, so I think that’s certainly a factor that more people are looking up into the sky," said Rutkowski.

"The trend upward though did start a little bit before (the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic). Even in January and February we noticed the number of UFO reports had started to increase over the 2019 levels. So it may be related to (the pandemic), but it certainly has been enhanced by the fact that people are taking time to appreciate what’s going on up in the sky."

However, Rutkowski notes that sometimes, things aren’t always what they seem.

"We had a report from Alberta perhaps of a very bright light in the sky that turns out to have been Venus. So people are seeing things for the first time that they may not have noticed before," said Rutkowski.

In addition to being more observant of the world, Rutkowski said people may also be searching for a deeper meaning.

"People may be looking for a solution, something that will save us from this global pandemic and I think there’s a little bit of saviour mentality that people are looking to someone out there, trying to make everything better down here."

Data for the 2020 year won’t be available until early 2021.

Over the years, Rutkowski said reports have transitioned away from the "Hollywood-style flying saucer" into triangular shapes and even patterns of light.

Winnipeg ranked third in the number of UFO reports among metropolitan areas, behind Vancouver and Montreal.

"There are hot spots throughout Canada from time to time, and there are areas that seem to get more than their fair share of UFOs than they ought to," said Rutkowski, adding the phenomenon is worth tracking.

"UFO reports have not gone away. Some people may have thought that UFOs were nothing but a fad, but they certainly have not gone away."

FWIW.

Beware of the 11th of August.

11 August 2020 is Tuesday. Tuesday was on 11 September 2001 (WTC). On 09/11/2001, the sunrise was at 06:33. 11 August 2020 is the 33rd week of the year.

Some kind of symbolism. Maybe it doesn't mean anything or maybe it means. I don't know what can happen and whether it will have something with UFO/Aliens. However, personally, I will have this date on my mind.
I do not know what it will be, but as I wrote in the previous post. 11 August 2020, and generally August looks strange, and certain associations to 11 September 2001 are visible as I wrote about it. Generally, I have some "feelings" about Agust. But I am not any kind of gifted clairvoyant. August feels to me as the generally unpleasant and stinky. I do not know, I just have such feelings.

The second thing is Paris, and Eiffel tower, I have strange feelings that Eiffel tower is in the fire. Generally, it looks like the main aim will be Paris or the region of Paris, with some dirty bomb, which will be "exposed" as the "terrorist's attack". It starts the war in the middle east and in certain regions (i.a. in France) situation of unrest similar to these in the USA.

These are just my feelings. I am not sure that it will happen in August or in another year, month, but some feelings come. Take it with reserve. I say that because I feel responsible to say that if something really will happen. However, it is not proof of anything.

As you are aware of the explosion in Beirut. I just want to add that I keep my feelings about August.

Generally, we are in the moment before the fatal economic situation. Of course, the governments hide the truth before us and keep their wishful expectations that "everything will be fine" with them maintaining their position of power.

People in the time of the first lockdown were very fearful. Governments would like to keep us under control again in some curfew/lockdown situation. But the next time the same trick will not have such influence on people as the first time.

Because of the bad situation of the world's economy they are in the place where they have two options.

First: Start good rule, for the good of the people, find solutions to the problems, admit (by them) that they screwed things up.

Second: Turn into the next phase of tyranny and divert the attention of the people from the economic crisis to the bigger and more terrifying problem: the war.

I expect that Agust will pass under the great tensions at the international level and one of the things that we can witness can be an event similar to the character of the 9/11 (WTC) having place somewhere in the so-called Western world, like Paris, this is one of the possibility; also that event will be surely more destructive than 9/11.

It can't be exactly on 11 August 2020, but yes 11 August stands out negatively. Anyway shortly after such an event, I will be not surprised that governments, without any dialog with the society, they will start the war, which will be focused in the Middle East, but there are also a few more points on the world map where certain local conflicts can start.

Besides, of course, the Middle East and Iran, probably the tensions in Ukraine come back and they surely will attempt to destabilize Belarus, similar to Maidan or worse, if Lukashenko and his people will not give up the power.

And more...

Last edited:
I would like to make some summarization of my "prophecies" and give annotation about the "UFO Phenomena".

As you are aware of the explosion in Beirut. I just want to add that I keep my feelings about August.

Generally, we are in the moment before the fatal economic situation. Of course, the governments hide the truth before us and keep their wishful expectations that "everything will be fine" with them maintaining their position of power.

People in the time of the first lockdown were very fearful. Governments would like to keep us under control again in some curfew/lockdown situation. But the next time the same trick will not have such influence on people as the first time.

Because of the bad situation of the world's economy they are in the place where they have two options.

First: Start good rule, for the good of the people, find solutions to the problems, admit (by them) that they screwed things up.

Second: Turn into the next phase of tyranny and divert the attention of the people from the economic crisis to the bigger and more terrifying problem: the war.

I expect that Agust will pass under the great tensions at the international level and one of the things that we can witness can be an event similar to the character of the 9/11 (WTC) having place somewhere in the so-called Western world, like Paris, this is one of the possibility; also that event will be surely more destructive than 9/11.

It can't be exactly on 11 August 2020, but yes 11 August stands out negatively. Anyway shortly after such an event, I will be not surprised that governments, without any dialog with the society, they will start the war, which will be focused in the Middle East, but there are also a few more points on the world map where certain local conflicts can start.

Besides, of course, the Middle East and Iran, probably the tensions in Ukraine come back and they surely will attempt to destabilize Belarus, similar to Maidan or worse, if Lukashenko and his people will not give up the power.

And more...

Honestly, I doubt my clairvoyant's skills, as it is more mix of my intuitions, pieces of information I have, and conclusions based on it.

However, on the one hand, I'm "satisfied" and on the other hand "surprised".

I expected a certain event which will be like some kind of explosion or something like that. But that "explosion" was really the unrest in Belarus.

They called the 11 August 2020 (on Belarus) the day of the general strike. And they said about the 10 days of the general strike 10 Days of General Strike Sweep the Cockroach Away

Are these 10 days of general strike are important because of some tactical reasons? In Poland, now there is a lot of media coverage about bad dictator Lukashenka, danger from the very bad Russian empire, and that everyone should support our brothers from the East.

I was not so wrong that 11 August 2020 will be similar to 11 September 2001, 9/11 was used to the later use of military power, as now events on Belarus are using to creating grounds for the military activity in this region.

I am wondering what now... Do they wait (preparing) certain main event, which will give the full green light to start the war? We will see.

Regard problem with aliens/UFO phenomenon. They are already here, so if they want to emerge from the shadows, that would be no problem from them to cover the skies over the world. But this is not the case, there won't be probably any momentous event until the transition to the 4th Density, because it would destroy the illusion and the learning process experienced by the people on the surface of the Earth; an event like that will be too much violent and destroy the natural process for lessons of the humans. But after transition when the cycle will end, we can expect "everything".

But in the nearest future. I expect that UFO will behave like that: when the military activity will start and pandemic comes, they will seem to look subtly but to give us clearly to understand that they are, and allow us to exercise about guessing what they want to do and what are the intentions. They may look like they concerned about the violence and chaos, but retire from the scene, like be abashed or be concerned with contact with us. But at the same time, give a clear signal about their existence, anyway. At it will happen like that until at some point in our civilization, everything becomes clear and cards will be discovered.

Picardie: un OVNI aperçu dans le ciel de la Somme 1597129852

On Friday, a strange object was seen in the sky over Amiens. "It was about 7:40 p.m., the object seemed to come from the train station, direction Cirque Jules-Verne, above the railway track, medium height. At the start I was stopped and the object was approaching at a constant speed...", says Olivier in the Courrier picard. He is not the only one to have witnessed this scene. "A lady and these children were there. She showed me her video, (...) we see the object leaving (...) She didn't understand either. »

It could be a drone, but no model seems to fit the description.
Seen in several places?

A few days earlier, in the west of the Somme, two witnesses claim to have seen strange lights in the sky while they were still working in the fields. "It looked like an airport control tower, we watched them from a distance like two kids," the two men reported to our colleagues at the Courrier Picard. Disturbingly, the object would have reacted to the light. Indeed, the two men turned off their vehicle in order to take a picture of the UFO without being hindered by the light, but the headlights came back on untimely, which would have caused the unidentified flying object to "flee".

Other testimonies may help to solve the mystery. To be continued.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if that during a “fake” alien invasion the real one would take place. If I were an alien commander that is exactly what I would do
I might be mixing stuff, but what if the Covid scam do get exposed big time and they increase the volume of the UFO topic, or even use the "UFOS and aliens" treat narrative to divert attention and outrage from the masses?

Of if the Covid threat dies out and those behind the scam do not accomplish their objectives, they can use that threat as a way to keep pushing for totalitarian control?

I've been wondering for years how a mass hallucination of aliens landing could be effected for the entire world at the same time and didn't believe it was possible. However, I just finished reading "Microcosm and Medium" by Joseph P. Farrell, who explains that the technology likely already exists for such a thing, and has been in development since at least the 1930s. The book is a fascinating survey of the mind manipulation technologies that are likely currently in the hands of both government and corporate actors, as gleaned from his 10-year search of patents filed in the US and press stories from the Soviet Union/Russia, the writings of Dr William A. Tiller on psychoenergetics, Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder's book "Psychic Discoveries" and the experiences of Dr John Hall and novelist Gloria Naylor with actual mind manipulation machines used on them or their friends by the CIA, or etc.

The basic premise of the book is quite complex, but as I understand it, it boils down to modern research into hypnotism, the theoretical physics behind 'imprinting intention' on an object (psychoenergetics), broadcast technologies, and electroencephalographic technologies being perfected and combined to the point where it may indeed be possible to make the whole world think aliens are landing by sending fake images and words directly into people's brains. Farrell says this combination of technologies could explain such things as Manchurian patsies like Sirhan Sirhan (who had no memory of killing RFK, whom he admired), the Mandela Effect (hijacking regular television broadcasts so that some groups of people hear one thing and other groups something entirely different), the Voice of God effect where an individual says Satan told them to blow up a building or shoot up a school.

If this is true and they do have these technologies up their sleeve, using them like this would be the perfect recovery step if the corona craziness collapses...or the means to go to the next control phase.

Farrell's conclusion is that, while scary, mind manipulation technologies can be beaten, and the methods he suggests are largely what we do here: learning about ourselves and the universe, and above all, setting intentions of our own as a group.

I probably haven't done the ideas and concepts in the book justice, as they were right at the limits of my knowledge and understanding. I will likely have to read it again to fully understand everything. Oh, and fair warning to anyone who hasn't read any of Farrell's books and wants to try this one: he doesn't use a copy editor, or spellcheck, and his books are laid out by a monkey who has only rudimentary knowledge of information presentation. In this particular book, though, it is worth hacking your way through the jungle to get to his ideas.

Subliminal communication. I have often wondered whether the communication recieved is good or not. That question was answered quite a while ago.

Whatever I do get has always been enlightening rather than destructive. Through years of this communication it has become similar to a conversation. Always encouraging me to look at and question all. Never inserting another's ideas into the conversation. Just encouragement to keep trying sprinkled with a bit of knowledge.

When I was in the psych ward in 2014, they seemed pretty curious about it. I did mention a type of communication that I have had. That kinda struck me as strange. It was necessary to say that I was talking to my dad, you know father in heaven. My dad passed away in 2009. I like to think that he is up there somewhere, listening. After that they seemed to settle down.

Putting that article above into perspective, I can now understand why they were so interested.

Back
Top Bottom