⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

I just tried to donate via Paypal using my credit card. I had two attempts to press the donate button after completing all the details. But I did ot receive any security,or one time pin number to enter off my phone. Nor did I receive any confirmation, or confirmation email. I do have a paypal account and was using this.
I need to know whether either of the payments went through.
You should be able to easily check your own credit card account to see if paypal charged you or not.

I just tried to donate via Paypal using my credit card. I had two attempts to press the donate button after completing all the details. But I did ot receive any security,or one time pin number to enter off my phone. Nor did I receive any confirmation, or confirmation email. I do have a paypal account and was using this.
I need to know whether either of the payments went through.

We didn't receive anything... :huh:

Last week when I paid for something via Paypal I was put through 7 different forms of security by them and my bank! I thought how ridiculous and what we can expect in the future as was a uk bank. But the payment did go through.
I will wait until 21st to send it then so that I can opt for the regular payment then it is on the correct date for me.
Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom