Incoming Second Sun?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
A forum member sent me the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group/2013/08/03/be-ready-or-else-dot-gov

It's supposed to be a statement by some ex-military person that a second sun - AND planets - is incoming. The sun will not enter our solar system, but it's "planets" will overlap the orbits of our system's planets.

Quite a bit of the usual rumors and claims of various Planet X and Nibiru types included, but with also some small differences.

Supposedly we will begin to feel big things starting between this August and November, and lasting for 6 years.

Woman claims to have access to all satellite images...

Lot's of claims, not a lot of real evidence. But it IS interesting!

I listened to it and found it interesting but a lot of weeding is needed I think. For example, that idea that everyone "should get underground or under concrete" is a bit alarmist and hardly practical advice!

Predicts that August 11th is when something is going to happen that nobody can ignore.

I predict that we'll have some interesting Perseids, possibly. Maybe even a few more fireballs and overhead explosions. But I think this is disinfo (as I continue to listen). Nevertheless, good disinfo always includes a bit of truth.

I think they are suggesting that all the recent train derailments are connected to the electrical disruptions related to the dropping of earth's EM field preparatory to reversal of the magnetic poles. Apparently, all kinds of space radiation is bombarding our planet and this will cause spontaneous fires, collapse of the electrical grid, that will lead to the meltdown of nuke plants, etc.

Those are interesting ideas.

Maybe somebody can transcribe this so we can examine it more closely. She's just said something interesting about so-called "chemtrails" which comes close to our views.

ADDED:
Never mind, found this on this woman's FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RadiationRecord/permalink/683151938365227/

and it is clearly a mess of disinfo, lot of lies with some truth. As this woman says about 2012: 2012 was a psy op to get the free thinkers to ridicule the real event so no one prepares for it-- and there is maximum death.

So is this nonsense.

NOTES Pattie Brassard---

--Second sun (SOL-2) is Nibiru--- same as Wormwood and Nemesis.
-- Second sun's next pass will be on Aug 17th-- it will be .32 AU from us.
-Blue Bonnet is the name of the SOL-2 planet that is 4 times the size of Nibiru.
- They took away my security clearance, I can't collect unemployment or disability anymore.
-- Fukushima--The core had 212 kilos of plutonium. They had 40 plutonium breeder rods in the pool of number 4 at Fukushima.

-They were blackmailing Japan for money, and they did pay off.
--All the little quakes that led up to to the Japanese tsunami-- we caused them with Haarp. But the big one was caused by the alignment with the second sun.
--The weather service is underreporting the weather.
--Chemtrails are multipurpose-- a) population reduction. b) adding strontium and using haarp to heat it to get a direction to the fallout. c)They are doing chemtrails to block out the second sun.

--Military pilots who are doing chemtrails think they are saving the world, but have been lied to.
--Global warming has nothing to do with carbon dioxide-- the microwaves from SOL-2 the second sun are melting the poles. Glaciers are melting from underneath.
--Sea off of alaska-- a 5 mile square of methane is bubbling out.
--The ozone is gone. Each of the nuke plants is kicking out CFCs because they are exempt.
--Elephant in the room is the second sun--SOL-2.

--This month it will be like an eclipse. You wont be able to miss it. At sunrise and sunset you can see it with the naked eye. All that comes off of it is microwaves. Put a thermographic lens, and you will see it.
--Now you see it best at the equator. Before, it was best viewed in the southern hemisphere.
--NASA has known for 50 years. In '83 they sent up the satellite that went past the edge of the sun... They found that the sun does a paralax-- it wobbles-- due to SOL-2

-- Our asteroid belt used to be a planet that took a direct hit. Jupiter sucked up most of the debris.
--Hexagram on top of Saturn.
Earth was originally around the other sun most likely, since earth's elements are not the same as out other planets.
--This is the fifth span of time of humanity on this planet.
--This is the sixth pass.

--NASA is a corporation owned by the NWO folks. Just like the Fed and FEMA.
-- 2012 was a psy op to get the free thinkers to ridicule the real event so no one prepares for it-- and there is maximum death.
--Right now we have pole fires and lightening that gives you radiation burns. Happening now.
-Whats sitting in fort knox is lead coated with gold. --Thats why they did 9-11 cause they couldnt give China back its gold.
--You have to be 3 feet underground to protect from the UVB,UVC,etc and microwaves due to this event. This will last 6 weeks. All nuclear power plants will go down. Lightening storms will give radiation burns. 3 Grids went down yesterday. They blamed it on the weather.

--3,600 years ago this happened.
--The president was supposed to tell us.
--EPA raised radiation levels, based on Fukushima so they dont have to tell us it is SOL-2 radiation.
--Alot of debris will be hitting us from comet Ison's tail.
--Mars is getting hammered right now.
--Some of the 7 planets are inhabited

--The benevolent ones put the grey boxes on the coasts, but the government is doing mind control on the TV. Thats why they forced everybody to go digital.
--They're selling property to china but china wont accept it till we are disarmed.
--The SOL-2 flyby will last until November. The worst will be done by Nov.
--The earth is wobbling. If you set up a camera with 10 second delay of the moon you will see the moon bobble.

--SOL-2 is one tenth the size of the sun with a planet 4 times the size of Jupiter orbiting it
--Rent a bobcat and put a mobile home or trailer three feet underground.
--Concrete block homes will make you safe if you dont have a wooden roof, which lets through the microwaves.
--Sea level will go up 200 plus feet when poles melt..

--Earth will slow down, but water will keep going and slosh.
--Florida will be destroyed by the rise in sea level, entire gulf is a caldera. NWO punched thru the methane hydrate level. They can't close it. The whole bottom of the gulf is bubbled up.
--FEMA is buying emergency food cause they dont want you to have it.
-- Houses and trees are going to burn.

--Planes are not flying over the south pole. No ozone. Rads are highest there right now.
--When you go up in an airplane you are getting more radiation 1,000s of rads.
--Plutonium eats your heart, strontium goes to your bones.

--TIMEFRAME.
--By the end of this month if you're not hiding you're dead.

--Smart meter is a transmitter and helps with mind control.
--Closing the embassies allows them to call people home who have a seat in the DUMBS. There are 80 DUMBS in the US. 104 Worldwide.
--Denver will be the new capitol. Queen has property outside of Denver.
--They dont want people to have any time to prepare at all so hence the Al Qaeda distraction going on right now.
--By next month the second sun will be in an eclipse.

--3 days of darkness
--Magnetic shield will be down entirely. It will be like being stuck in a microwave.
--Take your metal camper, rent a bobcat, go someplace above 1200 feet. dig a hole and take seeds to use after.
--Get a hydrogen kit for the car, standard generator from Home Depot or Lowes. Put it in faraday cage.
--Tsunamis will happen when the earths rotation is slowed down. Get at least 1200 feet up and bury your camper with at least 3 feet of dirt on top. Prepare to stay for 6 weeks.
--People who will be put in FEMA camps will be left there without the key to get out and will die.
--All nuke subs are being moved to california now because they have a large tunnel there.

Lots of predictions, some very precise - Denver will be new capitol - sounds like a hellish mini-apocalypse is coming according to this woman. Better pray for rapture before.

Jokes aside, the prospect of a second sun coming is interesting. Any connection with the black sun?
I remember reading somewhere that our cosmic neighbourhood had two suns in Atlândida/Ancient Civilization times.

Laura said:

I listened to it. He seems to have covered lot of things but I am not sure of his conclusions or origins of the events. It looks to me like salad of observations, facts, lies, narration .

Things seems to be on valid are

NASA bunkers, govt don’t want us know what is happening, possible big debry hitting and making every thing off grid,
pole shift that makes EM shield disappear ( not sure of this) thus making surface microwave oven,
400 nuclear plants will become fukushima's without electricity including the one that are decommissioned as they have fuel

Things that are not accurate from what we know

Every 3600 years sun-2 with its 7 planets comes around and these 7 planet paths merges with current planet’s paths,
Asteroid belt is created from this debri hitting kantek,
Massive sinkholes from fracking

Other points

deadline of Aug 11 - ( deadlines seems to be not working in general)
Aug 12th sun disappears as debri hits and electrical discharge will dominate.
Florida will be in the water ( Not sure of the timelines ). US Navy is given a map without florida .

He talks as if NASA or Govt. is a single person so very difficult to check

His Solution: get food, water and go underground ( not too underground) or cave or concrete.

Just typed more or less verbose critical response and in process inadvertently pressed some weird key combination and all text just gone without hope for recovery. Well, maybe I was not supposed to post such pure critical comments. Maybe she is on to something. So be it for now...

Something about twin sun I still have hard time wrapping my mind around, is what is 'approaching'? If information given by Cs is correct, familiar celestial mechanics would require for an object with 28 million years (!) orbit period passage stage to be literally decades if not hundreds of years. So if we do not talk about some unknown electrical or reality warping phenomena, this object should be visible now, and 10, and even 20 years ago. Or it will never will be visible by naked eye from 40AU (Cs perihelion data). Jupiter with its albedo is visible as just 'bright star' from 4AU (in opposition), and what a dark and dim object would be like from 40 AU? I don't understand. How will it 'suddenly' appear (will it?)? All this twin sun theory seems goofy... or so is my understanding of reality :/

Laura said:

It's supposed to be a statement by some ex-military person that a second sun - AND planets - is incoming. The sun will not enter our solar system, but it's "planets" will overlap the orbits of our system's planets.

Quite a bit of the usual rumors and claims of various Planet X and Nibiru types included, but with also some small differences.

Supposedly we will begin to feel big things starting between this August and November, and lasting for 6 years.

Woman claims to have access to all satellite images...

Lot's of claims, not a lot of real evidence. But it IS interesting!

Here's the link for the second part:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group/2013/08/05/be-ready-or-else-dot-gov-part-2

Did I understand correctly that he claimed to have an (infrared?) image of our companion star? (posted in the slide show);
thermo_2ndsun_debris_zps72e68bf2.jpg

With as I recall Jupiter being the smallest bright spot (of the 3 largest) in the middle red area , companion being the largest and then maybe a companion planet being the medium sized bright spot. Wouldn't that be a first?

If there is a companion star, it is unlikely to be "seen" except by astronomers, and only understood via calculations. Further, it would take hundreds, if not thousands, of years to make a "close pass." So this scenario is ridiculous.

Laura said:
Maybe somebody can transcribe this so we can examine it more closely. She's just said something interesting about so-called "chemtrails" which comes close to our views.

ADDED:
Never mind, found this on this woman's FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RadiationRecord/permalink/683151938365227/

And her person FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/PattieBFine?hc_location=stream

Fwiw, jsf recently posted an article on his website: Du feu dans le ciel : La comète ISON fait partie d’un bombardement cyclique, and the article also mentions the Companion Star which would be a KBO, a potential star that is the companion of our sun (KBO: a Kuiper Belt Object according to Wikipedia):
Other evidence supports the hypothesis that object. The data of the magnetosphere strongly confirms that we have a second solar wind from the constellation Aquarius. [following by a diagram ...] The KBO we followed has now reached the ecliptic.

Article which he wrote from these links:
http://www.youtube.com/user/The00skyview/videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTrrvbWTB-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidAS9EQ5qw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxnH3H5QQE

The article also says that the comet ISON would not be alone...
The pictures look good but looking closer it is surprising to see that they remove the following most likely the comet debris.

MrEightFive said:
Just typed more or less verbose critical response and in process inadvertently pressed some weird key combination and all text just gone without hope for recovery. Well, maybe I was not supposed to post such pure critical comments. Maybe she is on to something. So be it for now...

Something about twin sun I still have hard time wrapping my mind around, is what is 'approaching'? If information given by Cs is correct, familiar celestial mechanics would require for an object with 28 million years (!) orbit period passage stage to be literally decades if not hundreds of years. So if we do not talk about some unknown electrical or reality warping phenomena, this object should be visible now, and 10, and even 20 years ago. Or it will never will be visible by naked eye from 40AU (Cs perihelion data). Jupiter with its albedo is visible as just 'bright star' from 4AU (in opposition), and what a dark and dim object would be like from 40 AU? I don't understand. How will it 'suddenly' appear (will it?)? All this twin sun theory seems goofy... or so is my understanding of reality :/
If I remember correctly what C's said, companion star is ran out of fuel ( i.e sun's light has to go 40 AU and reflected back to earth), it has only 4% of original sun size ( original sun is 10 times bigger than jupitor) and comes near to pluto's orbit ( around 40 AU). so the probability of being visible even like jupitor to naked eye is remote.

seek10 said:
If I remember correctly what C's said, companion star is ran out of fuel ( i.e sun's light has to go 40 AU and reflected back to earth), it has only 4% of original sun size ( original sun is 10 times bigger than jupitor) and comes near to pluto's orbit ( around 40 AU). so the probability of being visible even like jupitor to naked eye is remote.

Well, not entirely correct. In fact, the said 3.4% of mass of the Sun (earlier they also provided 56% Msun (or was it 0.56 or miscommunication)). They never said anything about size or albedo (publicly available). And we have such quoted many times here communication occurred:
Session August 3 said:
[...]
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the “End.”

Q: (T) We learned about a “comet cluster” very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, “The Noah Syndrome” is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a “natural” order. [Discussion of primary passages in “Noah.”] In the prophecies it is said: “If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects’ sake, will those days be shortened.” Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.
A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this “end” is the passing through the “realm border,” the “wave.”
A: Yes, but don’t you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?
A: No.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?
A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...
A: No.

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun’s twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
[...]

That I still don't understand almost entirely. How come will it be seen?

Back
Top Bottom