Incoming Second Sun?

griffin said:
I'm willing to keep an open mind long enough to judge whatever comes up, but this "second sun" fairy tale didn't make it past my outer bogosity filters. Enjoy analyzing this scam, but I've decided it's stupid.

I've gotten there myself after a little digging and listening. Problem is, I notice quite a few people getting taken in by this stuff. But then, I guess that is THEIR problem. Now, when they ask me, I can just point to this thread.

Just read this thread and didn't bother to check the links, as early on it sounded like a waste of time. One major thing that would make all of this total nonsense that jumps out to my understanding is that if a companion star (AND planets) came into the inner solar system, the whole solar system would be in upheaval that would be hard to describe. So that already puts the whole thing clearly into the disinfo category....

A thought I had a little while ago:

Remember back in late 2010 and early 2011 when there was some fundie guy going on and on about the "end of the world" that was supposed to happen in March of 2011 (don't remember the exact date he was giving)??? A whole movement was getting all worked up about it and I think we posted a few items about this on sott.

Well, anyway, as it happened, right around the date he gave, as I recall, there was the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.

I speculated at the time that maybe some of these types pick up some kind of "message" and it comes through in a distorted way, but instead of them saying "well, I've got a feeling that SOMETHING is going to happen" they get all specific and WRONG about the actual event but are very right that something does, indeed, happen.

So, I just want to put that out there that whenever these things come up they could be out-and-out psy-ops, which is what this looks like, OR it could be somebody picking up that something is going to happen and they mix it up with conspiracy theories that they are already aware of.

Anyway, maybe SOMETHING will happen in August, but the specific things outlined by this individual are either based on ignorance or highly unlikely if not impossible.

Yes it could be that she has "picked" something up, and - like in some kind o frenzy - mounting up "evidences" and clues that support her "feeling". Like that of closing embassies in ME - if there is such a threat, why pull out only stuff from ME and not from all over the world. I mean the WHOLE planet would be in danger IMHO...

Didn't someone earlier find out that she was on unemployment benefit? I may have misread. But if so she maybe mixing truth with fiction for attention and thus payment down the line for her 'info'?

Some things did ring true with me and other 'tie-ins' quite plausible so no harm in raising my vigilance levels :cool2:

Also she did a couple alternative radio interviews and she seems to say the same things over and over, almost as if it has been rehearsed.

Wow. I was done after the second iteration of her saying that you make two Oxygen atoms from splitting water to produce hydrogen. While this might be nitpicking, you'd think someone would discreetly point out to her that water has two hydrogens and one oxygen atom. Maybe those are subtle clues as to the source of her information?

Interesting listen but I got the same internal feelings I did when I was studying ashayana dean's work, which was pretty much saying you are all screwed unless you do exactly what I tell you. And those internal feelings didn't feel right and/or suggested that this wasn't a reliable source. My two cents anyways.

Edit: on second thought I am leaving for the beach tomorrow for a much needed vacation. .. I guess I'll make sure to have a snorkel. ;D

Yozilla said:
Yes it could be that she has "picked" something up, and - like in some kind o frenzy - mounting up "evidences" and clues that support her "feeling". Like that of closing embassies in ME - if there is such a threat, why pull out only stuff from ME and not from all over the world. I mean the WHOLE planet would be in danger IMHO...

Narcissism on steroids. This case is a good reminder of why having intuition and psychic powers may not be enough to have a connection with higher sources or to help people. You have to have knowledge to make sense of the intuition, and a machine in order not to fall prey to such narcissistic rants. OSIT

Laura said:
A thought I had a little while ago:

Remember back in late 2010 and early 2011 when there was some fundie guy going on and on about the "end of the world" that was supposed to happen in March of 2011 (don't remember the exact date he was giving)??? A whole movement was getting all worked up about it and I think we posted a few items about this on sott.

Well, anyway, as it happened, right around the date he gave, as I recall, there was the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.

I speculated at the time that maybe some of these types pick up some kind of "message" and it comes through in a distorted way, but instead of them saying "well, I've got a feeling that SOMETHING is going to happen" they get all specific and WRONG about the actual event but are very right that something does, indeed, happen.

So, I just want to put that out there that whenever these things come up they could be out-and-out psy-ops, which is what this looks like, OR it could be somebody picking up that something is going to happen and they mix it up with conspiracy theories that they are already aware of.

Anyway, maybe SOMETHING will happen in August, but the specific things outlined by this individual are either based on ignorance or highly unlikely if not impossible.

Well FWIW, the first thing that came to mind when I read this post was Fukashima reactor 4. The spent fuel pool is in unknown condition, cannot be repaired, and is getting more unstable by the day. If this pool should catch fire, it would be a global disaster. If it catches on fire, intensively radioactive plutonium (and other radioactive elements) would be spewed to the winds. The fire would be essentially impossible to extinguish as the area around the reactor would become instantly deadly to life. It might even bee too much for machines.

The simple bottom line is that reactor 4 is the global Sword of Damoclese hanging over civilization's collective head. Should it catch fire, there will literally be no place to hide.

True.

Anyway, if anything this person is picking up is even remotely a signal, I reckon we'll know soon enough. My guess is that it's all nonsense, but let's keep our eyes open anyway.

SAO said:
Also she did a couple alternative radio interviews and she seems to say the same things over and over, almost as if it has been rehearsed.

She is making the rounds, and recently broadcasted through Veritas Radio on Aug 6, 2013. Same spiel, with a few twist, and turns. (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye9BgvNvjK0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzAKaxOOeD8MnZ4_LitjWpA)

For the record this program has also had as past speaker's Jay Weidner, so she is in good disfo. company. :shock:

Well, according to my own calculations a major event is supposed to take place around mid August (I'd say 17 plus or minus), it's supposed to be something like a "good riddance".
does 17/08/2013 carry any significance somehow?!

c.a. said:
SAO said:

She is making the rounds, and recently broadcasted through Veritas Radio on Aug 6, 2013. Same spiel, with a few twist, and turns. (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye9BgvNvjK0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzAKaxOOeD8MnZ4_LitjWpA)

For the record this program has also had as past speaker's Jay Weidner, so she is in good disfo. company. :shock:

Not only has Weidner been a speaker/guest, but the website of the show promotes MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), which ruins the credibility of pretty much everything from that show, in my book.

Kris

Scribblenauts said:
Well, according to my own calculations a major event is supposed to take place around mid August (I'd say 17 plus or minus), it's supposed to be something like a "good riddance".
does 17/08/2013 carry any significance somehow?!
What data were the calculations based on?

We did not know of these interviews with Patti Brassard until earlier today. But it was interesting that last night, August 10th 2013 between 3:00am and 9:30am, my wife had a dream...

She was in a city that reminded her of route 101 in Arizona, it was night and the power in the city went out. In a matter of seconds police and military began interrogating civilians, shoveling them into outdoor fenced in prisons. It was almost like a maze of what seemed like abandoned buildings forming a small isolated community. You would have a hope inside of you that you could find some kind way to escape but you never did. She never really dreams of her father and he was in the dream. She also could not decipher whether or not her father was with the police or a prisoner. She was alone and did not know where our children or myself was.

My wife can't think of anything that has happened recently, or ever for that matter, that would have put this in her mind. Last night we were at a comedy show on a long over due date while the children had a sleep-over at their Aunts house. We had a delightful evening and she was quite disturbed to have started her day off with these images and feelings from her dream.

Please forgive me if this off topic, we just felt this was a weird coincidence. Mods please move to proper topic if need be.

Back
Top Bottom