Incoming Second Sun?

i have the link of various pic of second sun that denise chavez goforth claims ....she has been doin some research ...so u can decide!!..
# https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/61275_572302429479190_2076062946_n.jpg
# https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/1150143_572119776164122_798802_n.jpg
# https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/483903_570922736283826_2147072649_n.jpg
u can find various interesting pic of the sky from her facebook....

Windmill knight said:
Well Scribblenauts, you said it wouldn't happen again, yet you just did it again. You just left us here wondering who it is you are asking about these things, what is the context and what was the reply. How can we have a constructive discussion if you are not straightforward with us?

from where I'm sitting, all are pieces of a big puzzle, I never expect to find all the pieces alone, and I can't, that's why I network, if the topic is not of interest to me or has nothing to do with my pieces of the puzzle, I never join the discussion, but if it is related to my Work (and I'm interested more in collecting than throwing) I share whatever pieces I have "thinking that I'm helping"
my intentions are pure and I try not to confuse anyone in any way, I read Laura's works and almost became familiar with it, and I expect members here are also familiar with it too, so I think I'm not talking cosmetics here (not that I have anything against cosmetics :D), I think I have a lot of things to share and discuss but I do that only when the time is right, and this is way out of my hand.

what I'm trying to say is I do throw pieces of a puzzle (guilty as charged) and maybe they are helpful, maybe otherwise (but take it from me I do my best to reduce the latter), and I really wish to get it all out freely and see others do the same, that day will come for sure

I have made some simple calculations taking into account the distance and brightness relative to the sun. The sun as seen from earth has apparent magnitude -27. When I assume that the second sun is 50 AU away and is equally powerful compared to the sun then its magnitude is -27+log(2500)/log(100^(1/5)) = -18.5. If the second sun is 100 times less powerful then its magnitude will be -13.5 which is still brighter than the maximum brightness of the moon (mag -13).

So I have to correct my assesment. Assuming that the second sun will be activated it will be visible even during day, because the moon is also visible during day. The night will be much more brighter. The second sun will look like sun but much smaller. The actual size doesn play as much role as its mass.

I rendered some images according to the data but it is crude approximation. Sun is rendered also for comparison. The scale is the same for both images.

Attachments

• firstsun.png
    firstsun.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 39
  • secondsun.png
    secondsun.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 45
tohuwabohu said:
According to simulations it will take over 100 years for the companion to pass the close encounter with the Sun.

Which simulations, done by whom?

tohuwabohu said:
Nonetheless it will be the worst just before the companion reaches the perihelion distance.

Based on what data?

tohuwabohu said:
Nonetheless what I think is that when the companion reaches critical distance according to the UFT the gravitational waves will induce EM radiation and the companion will lit up.

What is "critical distance" and how is it determined? Also, UFT is a loose term for something that has not yet been developed. How can something definite be based on UFT?

tohuwabohu said:
If the second sun is 100 times less powerful then its magnitude will be -13.5 which is still brighter than the maximum brightness of the moon (mag -13).

If Nemesis is a brown dwarf it might be less bright than that. Detecting a dark body located on the ecliptic plane (full of bright stars) is very difficult. One of the equipment that can help is near infrared telescope but the problem is that they are not analyzing the right frequency, as described by Dr. Daniel Whitmire:

"Currently, I am searching the half billion point sources in the 2MASS database for evidence of this object. This survey covered 99% of the sky at near-infrared wavelengths of 1- 2 microns. The optimum wavelength for our search is 5 microns but no such full sky survey exists, as yet."

Data said:
tohuwabohu said:
According to simulations it will take over 100 years for the companion to pass the close encounter with the Sun.

I'm guessing tohuwabohu is referring to the simulation talked about here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31678.0.html

parallel said:
Data said:
tohuwabohu said:

I'm guessing tohuwabohu is referring to the simulation talked about here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31678.0.html

Exactly, thank you Parallel. I am working on some other things now (I am at work so I have to) but I will continue with the simulations later when I resolve high energy imbalances during close encounters and then I will post accurate results.

Data said:
tohuwabohu said:
Nonetheless what I think is that when the companion reaches critical distance according to the UFT the gravitational waves will induce EM radiation and the companion will lit up.

What is "critical distance" and how is it determined? Also, UFT is a loose term for something that has not yet been developed. How can something definite be based on UFT?

Hi Data,

Session July 18, 1998 contains a discussion between the C's and Ark (together with other participants) about exactly this subject. I posted the main points from that session in another thread and context. You can find my post with that quote here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31376.msg425029.html#msg425029

This session is not officially transcribed yet but my post also contains a direct link to the way back machine archived version of it -- so you will be able to read it in full if you so wish.

I agree it's not something definite by any means but I consider it a good working hypothesis, as others seem to do as well.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

tohuwabohu said:
I have made some simple calculations taking into account the distance and brightness relative to the sun. The sun as seen from earth has apparent magnitude -27. When I assume that the second sun is 50 AU away and is equally powerful compared to the sun then its magnitude is -27+log(2500)/log(100^(1/5)) = -18.5. If the second sun is 100 times less powerful then its magnitude will be -13.5 which is still brighter than the maximum brightness of the moon (mag -13).

So I have to correct my assesment. Assuming that the second sun will be activated it will be visible even during day, because the moon is also visible during day. The night will be much more brighter. The second sun will look like sun but much smaller. The actual size doesn play as much role as its mass.

I rendered some images according to the data but it is crude approximation. Sun is rendered also for comparison. The scale is the same for both images.

I tired the same thing but looking a through a welding shield, of green glass that blocks out uv light.
This is not a pixel issue, and was taken at about an 09:06 am. It is blue in nature, and could be a star. So not quiet sure what i am looking at. I will try again in the future, to see if there is a change in it's position, clarity, or size. :huh:

Edit: added- This shot was taken looking north-east @ approx. 140. degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 426
Thanks so much for the explanations Laura. Brilliant animations of the moon so simple to understand. I wish we had such things at school! Well I have certainly not been very observant all my life - unbelievable - seems I only really notice the full moons.......

Don't even recall any similar teaching at school either. Been studying all the stuff on theLaw of 3 and 7 re the universe and didn't even notice the actual movements of the moon and how it relates in my back yard. Enlightened now. :)

c.a. said:
tohuwabohu said:

I tired the same thing but looking a through a welding shield, of green glass that blocks out uv light.
This is not a pixel issue, and was taken at about an 09:06 am. It is blue in nature, and could be a star. So not quiet sure what i am looking at. I will try again in the future, to see if there is a change in it's position, clarity, or size. :huh:

Edit: added- This shot was taken looking north-east @ approx. 140. degrees.

What a nice shot. The welding shield is a great idea. I am looking forward to see some more of your images nonetheless I think that it will take some time for the companion to wake up from the deep slumber.

When you take pictures of the Sun with a camera (digital or not), keep in mind "lens flares".

Heard this story on Npr the other day...launching radar blimps over Washington Dc for the purpose of scanning the skies for "threats". They refer to the threat as low flying cruise missiles but I think most of us on the forum have other ideas about their true purpose. Head start to the stocked underground bunkers :P http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2013/08/09/military-revives-blimps

I usually can't stand the garbage on Coast to Coast AM, but the show on August 7 had a guest that spoke about "planet X" with a different timeframe and that it is currently 2x Jupiter distance from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01p3TAGRZg

1:17:50 is the time at which the Planet X interview happens.
James McCanney (2:46-5:22) speaks about the Solar Maximum, magnetic pole flip, and this "carrington event" that really didn't happen.

A summary from the site about the Planet X interview:
"In the latter half, author and publisher Marshall Masters shared his contention that 'Planet X' is continuing its inbound path in our solar system, drawing closer to Earth. Rather than a planet, he believes what is out there is a mini-constellation, with a brown dwarf sun at the center, that is currently about two Jupiter distances away from us. One of the outermost objects orbiting this sun has been observed and nicknamed "Bluebonnet," he said. In order for it to be observed, people have to adjust their view, not for the Earth's horizon, but the ecliptic-- the plane of the solar system, he stated.

Masters said an associate of his captured an image of the brown dwarf from a high altitude viewing spot west of Peru back in May and that has helped his team calculate the path of Planet X. He suggested that the effects of Planet X have already played into Earth's extreme weather, but according to his estimate, from 2015 onward, disruptions will be far more intense, with a pole shift and drastic flooding taking place, such as Edgar Cayce predicted. For more, check out Masters' video Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis.

News segment guest: James McCanney "

candasiri said:
Heard this story on Npr the other day...launching radar blimps over Washington Dc for the purpose of scanning the skies for "threats". They refer to the threat as low flying cruise missiles but I think most of us on the forum have other ideas about their true purpose. Head start to the stocked underground bunkers :P http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2013/08/09/military-revives-blimps

I don't think blimps achieve enough altitude to be able to observe more than what is within the atmosphere or on the ground so we can't relate them to the "search for extraterrestrial objects".

Back
Top Bottom