Incoming Second Sun?

Laura said:
candasiri said:
Heard this story on Npr the other day...launching radar blimps over Washington Dc for the purpose of scanning the skies for "threats". They refer to the threat as low flying cruise missiles but I think most of us on the forum have other ideas about their true purpose. Head start to the stocked underground bunkers :P http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2013/08/09/military-revives-blimps

I don't think blimps achieve enough altitude to be able to observe more than what is within the atmosphere or on the ground so we can't relate them to the "search for extraterrestrial objects".

No, they don't and any telescopes on board will be looking down.

James McCanney put the following comments about Pattie's claims to his blog, fwiw.

August 09, 2013 ... EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT !!! due to the level of misinformation coming out i am telling my audience that you must prepare for a possible upcoming false flag celestial event meant to take down the electric grid ... either a false solar "kill shot" or other event that would cause the world "leaders" and their minions to pull the electrical grid around the world ... this will be the necessary call to release the throngs of foreign troops that have been entering the country for some time ... remember that this will only last a short time until a more permanent control can be placed ... the leaders are not so stupid as to believe the foreign troops would not organize against them ... so the foreign troops are a stop gap and will not last long but you have to be out of the way when this comes down ... remember obama is just a middle manager in this ... but will do his job to "deal with this emergency" ... ALL the indicators are pointing to this coming during the time of the passage of comet ISON and already HUGE misinformation campaigns are raging from gov disinfo agents to falsify information ... more soon ... jim mccanney PS be ready to be water independent !!! we are ready to ship all items on the sales page so you are prepared as soon as possible !!! do not wait to be prepared

August 11, 2013 ... is Pattie Brussard real ??? after investigating here is my analysis ... what she is saying is pure fabricated BS !!! first of all if she worked for the places she said (credentials can be fabricated or in some cases eliminated) then she is under strict gag orders and contracts NOT to talk about anything and these gag orders will and are enforced ... she does appear to be real or at least NASA is complicit in allowing her to appear real ... in either case she would not have ANYTHING allowed on YOUTUBE or any other outlet ... anything would be taken down immediately and she would be sequestered and put in a room where no one would ever hear from her again (NASA employees are all under strict gag orders) ... the ploy is to make her sound credible and that she is exposing NASA (something every mouse on the internet would love to exploit especially all the sky is falling planet X nut case wanna bees that inhabit the internet... so lots of unsuspecting nut cases to pound her story) ...

so you then logically conclude that NASA and the misinformation agencies up to a high level are allowing Pattie Brussard to push out her goofy message of NASA hiding data about some second sun with 7 companions (maybe they were even hoping i would bite that hook) ... but the plot thickens ... soon the white hats will come riding in to save the day to debunk her BS and everyone can then point to another nut case promoting false planet X stories ... this time a credentialed NASA employee ...

this will effectively prevent any future cases of NASA employees venting real information an added side effect of all of this ... the boy already cried wolf ... the photos she is showing are of comet ISON next to Jupiter ... calling it another sun ... and claiming it has 7 planets around it ... additionally claiming that it is "pushing a red cloud in front of it to mars" (some mumbo jumbo fairy tale science) which is a cover story for what i had been saying all along ... that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars and the majority chemical would be SO2 sulfur dioxide which is the most common chemical around Jupiter and in outer space is very red (remember comet shoemacher levy 9 ???) ... they are trying to head off at the pass my prediction that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars in its encounter with mars in september ... note the timing here ... that is a month away ... but NASA retains the official stance that there is nothing to watch regarding comet ISON until november when they have a team of high level scientists to pound the scientifically illiterate public with misinformation ... there are many other aspects to this bizarre story but these are the central issues ... jim mccanney

P.S. when i listen to her talk she sounds like she is under mind control ... that is how mind control "victims" talk ... in a slow drone lifeless manner ... then again she could just be one of those brain dead tier II scientists

mkrnhr said:
When you take pictures of the Sun with a camera (digital or not), keep in mind "lens flares".

I think most pictures that support the second sun theory are easily explained by this but c.a.'s picture does not remind me of a lens flare. It could just be the way it was uploaded though.

astrozombie said:
mkrnhr said:
When you take pictures of the Sun with a camera (digital or not), keep in mind "lens flares".

I think most pictures that support the second sun theory are easily explained by this but c.a.'s picture does not remind me of a lens flare. It could just be the way it was uploaded though.

Not only lens flares have to be kept in mind, but also all kinds of internal lens reflections, which can produce darker and/or distorted/mirrored copies of the primary object. I'm not denying the Second Sun issue, I'm just saying that observers should know their observation tools very, very well before formulating any conclusions.

Data said:
astrozombie said:
mkrnhr said:

Not only lens flares have to be kept in mind, but also all kinds of internal lens reflections, which can produce darker and/or distorted/mirrored copies of the primary object. I'm not denying the Second Sun issue, I'm just saying that observers should know their observation tools very, very well before formulating any conclusions.

Sun dogs is another phenomenon that is often confused for objects in the sky.

Data said:
Exactly. An observation is meaningless if the limits of the observing method/observing device are unknown and/or not taken into account.

mkrnhr said:
Data said:
Exactly. An observation is meaningless if the limits of the observing method/observing device are unknown and/or not taken into account.
I am in total agreement with both your observation's of this aspect of the limitations when one photograph's the sun involving this very bright object.

Of the captures that i was able to get today, (out of 64 frames this morning), I can not see what i am trying to capture so i am shooting in the blind. And using the last reference of the previous frame's from the prior post.

The last one's are a bit sharper, as i increased the resolution, up from the first one, which is a bit lower in pixel count.

I make no clams to know what i am viewing. Also in recoding today's image's the position change's on one frame, given the angle it was taken. So that kind throws a monkey wrench in it all, and i don't know why, or if it is a camera defect.

But it did change it's position a little from the 4 o'clock position, to say a little passed 3 o'clock, as of five day's later. Like it's as if it is moving upwards.

Also at best i be just a hobbyist astronomer, with very little knowledge, (as it has just been a life long love of looking to the night ski's), as to the true, and serious, Astor photographer's.

Just a dinky thought, is that the Hopi prophecy, indicated that the red star was proceeded by a blue star. Not at all saying that this it is though. :whistle:

The Hopi Prophecies
_http://www.opendemocracy.net/the_hopi_prophecies_0

The Hopi Prophecies Hopi Elders pass warnings and prophecies from generation to generation through oral traditions and reference to ancient rock pictographs and tablets. Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy. An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. [Note: Reality is a metaphor in which we quest to find answers to the greater truth of who we are and why we are here. Soemthing in our souls tells us that change is happening on a global consciousness level. The blue frequency is part of that. Sirius is Isis - Return to the feminine of higher frequency energies - Rebirth of Consciousness. Blue links to higher/future frequencies of consciousness as we spiral up through the patterns of Sacred Geometry. Blue - electricity - our reality as an electromagnetic energy grid program. Blue: Indigo children, the blue alien lady, Isis, the Pleiades, Sirius, blue galaxies, blue chakra, blue ray and ascended master, and much more that will come 'out of the blue'. Use search engine to discover more about 'blue'.] Prophecy Rock We Are All Related By Dr. Allen Ross The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a "Kachina" removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children [the general public]. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life. World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa.) The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers." The war will be "a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator." That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon.

Added: Also being that the glass is green and blocking UV light, i have to think, if that changes it's true characteristics of what color it really is, if it is indeed a celestial object.

Attachments

• IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1585.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 0808 081613 346KB.JPG
    0808 081613 346KB.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 081613 0808am 32kb.JPG
    081613 0808am 32kb.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 441
un chien anadolu said:
James McCanney put the following comments about Pattie's claims to his blog, fwiw.

August 09, 2013 ... EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT !!! due to the level of misinformation coming out i am telling my audience that you must prepare for a possible upcoming false flag celestial event meant to take down the electric grid ... either a false solar "kill shot" or other event that would cause the world "leaders" and their minions to pull the electrical grid around the world ... this will be the necessary call to release the throngs of foreign troops that have been entering the country for some time ... remember that this will only last a short time until a more permanent control can be placed ... the leaders are not so stupid as to believe the foreign troops would not organize against them ... so the foreign troops are a stop gap and will not last long but you have to be out of the way when this comes down ... remember obama is just a middle manager in this ... but will do his job to "deal with this emergency" ... ALL the indicators are pointing to this coming during the time of the passage of comet ISON and already HUGE misinformation campaigns are raging from gov disinfo agents to falsify information ... more soon ... jim mccanney PS be ready to be water independent !!! we are ready to ship all items on the sales page so you are prepared as soon as possible !!! do not wait to be prepared

August 11, 2013 ... is Pattie Brussard real ??? after investigating here is my analysis ... what she is saying is pure fabricated BS !!! first of all if she worked for the places she said (credentials can be fabricated or in some cases eliminated) then she is under strict gag orders and contracts NOT to talk about anything and these gag orders will and are enforced ... she does appear to be real or at least NASA is complicit in allowing her to appear real ... in either case she would not have ANYTHING allowed on YOUTUBE or any other outlet ... anything would be taken down immediately and she would be sequestered and put in a room where no one would ever hear from her again (NASA employees are all under strict gag orders) ... the ploy is to make her sound credible and that she is exposing NASA (something every mouse on the internet would love to exploit especially all the sky is falling planet X nut case wanna bees that inhabit the internet... so lots of unsuspecting nut cases to pound her story) ...

so you then logically conclude that NASA and the misinformation agencies up to a high level are allowing Pattie Brussard to push out her goofy message of NASA hiding data about some second sun with 7 companions (maybe they were even hoping i would bite that hook) ... but the plot thickens ... soon the white hats will come riding in to save the day to debunk her BS and everyone can then point to another nut case promoting false planet X stories ... this time a credentialed NASA employee ...

this will effectively prevent any future cases of NASA employees venting real information an added side effect of all of this ... the boy already cried wolf ... the photos she is showing are of comet ISON next to Jupiter ... calling it another sun ... and claiming it has 7 planets around it ... additionally claiming that it is "pushing a red cloud in front of it to mars" (some mumbo jumbo fairy tale science) which is a cover story for what i had been saying all along ... that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars and the majority chemical would be SO2 sulfur dioxide which is the most common chemical around Jupiter and in outer space is very red (remember comet shoemacher levy 9 ???) ... they are trying to head off at the pass my prediction that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars in its encounter with mars in september ... note the timing here ... that is a month away ... but NASA retains the official stance that there is nothing to watch regarding comet ISON until november when they have a team of high level scientists to pound the scientifically illiterate public with misinformation ... there are many other aspects to this bizarre story but these are the central issues ... jim mccanney

P.S. when i listen to her talk she sounds like she is under mind control ... that is how mind control "victims" talk ... in a slow drone lifeless manner ... then again she could just be one of those brain dead tier II scientists

I've been listening to James McCanney's weekly radio show for the past several months now and although I don't agree with everything he says such as his views on diet, I think that when he talks about comets though, that he does know what he's talking about. On his last show on August 15, he talks quite a bit about the disinfo propagated by Pattie Brussard (as quoted above), and that it is actually comet Ison and it's effect that it will have on the planet Mars. He's also been talking a lot about water and his new e-book he just released recently called "Water".

Another thing I found interesting is that shortly after the release of Laura's book HoM, James McCanney started saying that names of mythical gods were actually names of comets!... Wonder where he got that information from?...

Here is the link to his last radio show if anyone is interested:

-http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_August_15_2013.mp3

Nosing around about comets and various 'older' researchers/scientists who may not have been corrupted I came across the name of Carlos Munoz Ferrada from Chile (who incidentally died 9/11/2001). Still looking for more info and any of his works that may be available.
(BIOGRAFÍA Y OBRA DEL GENIO CIENTÍFICO CHILENO CARLOS MUÑOZ FERRADA: próximos terremotos y cataclismo.webarchive)

Has anyone heard of him?

I just saw this link. What this actually means? Is this video exactly what cassiopian said, that next meteor will have friends?

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=buPvlnBUPNc

and

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gImKXX-Jxz8

Greetings from Macedonia

Lamadu said:
I just saw this link. What this actually means? Is this video exactly what cassiopian said, that next meteor will have friends?

Looks like lens flare to me.

Lamadu said:
and

Parallax effect seems a far more likely explanation for the v shape in those ISON hubble images - not some hidden ufo or whatever. See here: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuA_bgWzpVY

Lamadu said:

A typical internal lens reflection.

Lamadu said:

Greetings from Macedonia

Unless he tells us where he got the image from, I'm convinced it is a hoax. It is so funny how those people do the 'scientific analysis' and then not provide any sources or simply close YouTube comments. Another reason why I think it's a hoax: The halo in his first and second picture doesn't look alike at all. My best guess is that they've taken an image of this region of the sky, without the comet, and then added a glow effect in an image manipulation program.

Data said:
Lamadu said:

Greetings from Macedonia

Unless he tells us where he got the image from, I'm convinced it is a hoax. It is so funny how those people do the 'scientific analysis' and then not provide any sources or simply close YouTube comments. Another reason why I think it's a hoax: The halo in his first and second picture doesn't look alike at all. My best guess is that they've taken an image of this region of the sky, without the comet, and then added a glow effect in an image manipulation program.

This image was recently used by a Youtube account named "BPEarthWatch". stellar mentioned it here first:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29565.msg435261.html#msg435261
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUljj2XTSI&list=TLkngPBoG0x3c

The Youtube account also delivered the source of the picture:

http://hla.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/display?image=hlsp_ison_hst_wfc3_130430_f606w_v1&autoscale=&title=Ison+130430+WFC3+F606W

The picture is real and if you play a little bit with the brightness, this stuff appears. No idea what to make of it, but it looks interesting.

edit: The explanation from Alada as a parallax effect sounds reasonable and Astronomy Live explains it quite well.

no-man's-land said:
http://hla.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/display?image=hlsp_ison_hst_wfc3_130430_f606w_v1&autoscale=&title=Ison+130430+WFC3+F606W

The picture is real and if you play a little bit with the brightness, this stuff appears. No idea what to make of it, but it looks interesting.

Thanks for the source image. I stand corrected, those weird lines are indeed there, and the parallax effect is the explanation for it, as explained by the video that Alada posted:

Alada said:
Parallax effect seems a far more likely explanation for the v shape in those ISON hubble images - not some hidden ufo or whatever. See here: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuA_bgWzpVY

Was the parallax (V line thing) with regard to the Hubble telescope tracking comets within the solar system observed with other comets? I've tried searching but can't find any pictures that verify that. To be honest this is the first time I have come across the word. You'd think it would be a 'thing' by now given the number of comets within the solar system.

My rudimentary knowledge on its effects is barely able to grasp the below:

_http://lcogt.net/spacebook/parallax-and-distance-measurement

Back
Top Bottom