Incoming Second Sun?

We are told it is what's being towed(by the companion sun). Not sure yet, what to make of the progress of ISON. Who knows, we may never see this companion but merely what it has in tow.

The Space Probe sent to examine it is off line now. I am not sure to believe that or it was knocked out by a debris field! How can a person feel comfortable when so much of the info is a lie, even/most often by people we trust or are in trusted positions?

SeekinTruth said:
Belibaste said:
Q5: mainstream science rationalized comet Lovejoy crossing the Earth's corona (several million of degrees) by saying that it only melted partially, it was big and the ice was very compact. A more plausible explanation is that comets don't melt simply because they are not made of ice. They are probably made of rocky material as shown by pictures of comet Wild 2.

I think you meant to say the Sun's corona, right?

Yes. You're right. I fixed the mistake in the original post.

Some people out there are taking notice of the amount of fireballs and comets. I just came across this video:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-CW7QjaulQ

"How Many Fireballs... How many comets? Come On People... Use Your Brains!"

The video mentions Kreutz comets. I was curious so I looked that up:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreutz_Sungrazers

I'm not sure why he thinks all the recent ones are part of this group, but if it is as the youtube poster says that they all come from the same region in space, then that might be an indication for the companion star and where it might be. The official explanation, however, is that they are the remnants of one or two large parent comets that broke up, and they have been observed for a while.

The Wikipedia article does say:

However, during the 1980s, two Sun-observing satellites serendipitously discovered several new members of the Kreutz family, and since the launch of the SOHO Sun-observing satellite in 1995, it has been possible to observe comets very close to the sun at any time of year.[2] The satellite provides a constant view of the immediate solar vicinity, and SOHO has now discovered hundreds of new sungrazing comets, some just a few metres across. About 83% of the sungrazers found by SOHO are members of the Kreutz group, with the other being referred to as 'non-Kreutz' or 'sporadic' sungrazers (Meyer, Marsden, and Kracht1&2 families).[16] Apart from Comet Lovejoy, none of the sungrazers seen by SOHO has survived its perihelion passage; some may have plunged into the Sun itself, but most are likely to have simply evaporated away completely.[2]

This other article says:

_http://www.nyskies.org/articles/pazmino/kreutz.htm

Path on the sky
-------------
The Kreutz track's vanishing point is in northwest Canis Major, at RA
6h 33m, dec -14.6d, near Sirius. Assuming its orbit is a parabola, the
vanishing point is also the direction to the orbit's aphelion.
The comet spirals counterclockwise out of this homebase as if winding
up for the throw to the Sun. This spiral is nothing more than the
reflection of the Earth's motion around the Sun, a very close parallax
effect.
By the time the spiral spills beyond the frontiers of Canis Major, the
Kreutz comet is 12 AU from the Sun. All the comets cycle from Canis Major,
Lepus, Orion, and Monoceros, around where these four constellations meet.

Hello,

I discovered a nice job done by a polish guy named Astral Traveler, using a video chanel on youtube.
I posted about him in the environmental issues threads, but it seems that whether I'm wrong or sott community did not yet understood that this work should be considered.
If I post here, it's because, regarding this subject, you may find an interesting observation he made in his last video, posted just this 21/9 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhz6G8cLDI

Look after 10:50s to the rest of the video.
As I wrote in an email i hope Laura read, this guy's work should better analysed, should maybe be contacted - just make your own opinion about. His other video are also interesting, when he speaks about EMP strikes

Cheers

Hello again,

A new video from the same guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07aUj9WiLg0
He directly correct the last point of the previous vid, regarding the presence of this star on the webcam - so it would be the moon, at least, he shows us that he tries to be correct and he's not afraid to acknowledge being wrong. Good point.
The rest of this video is anyway interesting, mainly monitoring the weather around US and finish with Pakistan earthquake - but he brings more questions than answers

dredger said:
Hello,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhz6G8cLDI

Look after 10:50s to the rest of the video.
As I wrote in an email i hope Laura read, this guy's work should better analysed, should maybe be contacted - just make your own opinion about. His other video are also interesting, when he speaks about EMP strikes
Cheers
Hi dredger,
I watched the video. I have seen some other video's on the same lines ( more than year back). Showing the shadows and light at different times on Antarctica bases using camera footage and come up with a theory that it is planet x /niburu reflection and it exist. In my view , it is difficult to prove that way.we don't know even if that data is correct. There is SO much disinformation about niburu , it is very doubtful that it is niburu. Even if the footage is correct, there can be other explanations like comets we don't yet see or some thing else.

The address provided below was posted by someone in response to the recent article sott carried here:

http://www.sott.net/article/268017-27-fireballs-recorded-over-US-on-26-October-2013

Although it's just a small piece of the puzzle, and the author is apparently on the "chemtrail bandwagon", I thought the info presented was very interesting and should be added to this thread. The article is about evidence collected from latin American researchers in particular Carlos Muñoz Ferrada who presents evidence of a "Comet-planet" with a highly elliptical orbit that goes between a dark sun and our sun.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=2257

*Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, predicted with extraordinary accuracy numerous earthquakes in South America during the last century. He did this by making direct correlations between specific astronomical phenomena and various catastrophic earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. His most significant prediction regards the “future arrival of a great Comet-Planet”.

What he describes may have been a good description for Venus before it became a permanent planet in our own solar system.

Saw this video today that also jumps on a "Nibiru" bandwagon, but still found it interesting and wonder what it actually is. Optical refraction due to the changed atmosphere by comet dust?

"Second sun" in Tsarevo, Bulgaria on 23d of December.

http://youtu.be/ZSRg7ScZboA

Some more info on carlos muñoz ferrada and his planet-comet theory:

_http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/hercolubus-coming-carlos-munoz-ferrada/

About the theory:

• It elliptical orbit as comet mass as a planet, or a planet with a tail.
    Is about cosmic energy loaded.
    Does not meet established celestial laws.
    Travel between our Sun and a Sun Black that is 32 trillion kilometers
    Will pass 14 million kilometers from Earth.
    Will end by entering our solar system and can be seen with the naked eye and photographed.

He had a special gift: the gift to enter into a trance when he was researching and that, in this state, he wrote and drew what he received, and that it gave him much success as enemies throughout his life. He provided us with other data in the television and multiple media.

These data are as follows:

92 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus turning around the Black Sun. (I believe to be the Dead Star – We are in a Binary Solar System)
76 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus when it revolves around the Sun in the solar system.
300 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus halfway two suns.
14,000,000 km = closest to the Earth in the path of the planet Hercolubus Point.
32 billion km = distance from the Sun Black Earth.
300,000 km / s = speed of light. 9 460 800 000 000 m = distance traveled by light in one year.

Some interesting information there. I can't find too much information about this scientist or his works on the english internet. His method of getting information out of trance is really interesting - not sure if he verified what he found.

Can anyone with the right technical education comment on the above quotes?

EDIT: This youtube video led me to check up on him:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI

moksha said:
His method of getting information out of trance is really interesting - not sure if he verified what he found.

I think every good author, scientist, artists, musician, etc. gets inspiration this way. Some do it more consciously than others, such as this guy with a trance. Other describe it as a sort of 'daydreaming' as they work on their projects.

Though of course, inspiration is only a small though important part, especially for a scientist.

axj said:
moksha said:
His method of getting information out of trance is really interesting - not sure if he verified what he found.

I think every good author, scientist, artists, musician, etc. gets inspiration this way. Some do it more consciously than others, such as this guy with a trance. Other describe it as a sort of 'daydreaming' as they work on their projects.

Though of course, inspiration is only a small though important part, especially for a scientist.

yeah i was referring in a more specific way. sort of like tesla or cayce.

axj said:
moksha said:

The main theory or core idea of Milton Erickson was about this, the trance state was a super focused state where you can access different areas of your being, and access to inspiration. His therapeutic secret was, to induce trance on the clients with little prescriptions. Maybe he wasn't that wrong after all.

Is it the brown dwarf which was mentioned by C's?

NASA's Spitzer and WISE Telescopes Find Close, Cold Neighbor of Sun

NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) and Spitzer Space Telescope have discovered what appears to be the coldest "brown dwarf" known -- a dim, star-like body that surprisingly is as frosty as Earth's North Pole.

Images from the space telescopes also pinpointed the object's distance to 7.2 light-years away, earning it the title for fourth closest system to our sun. The closest system, a trio of stars, is Alpha Centauri, at about 4 light-years away.

"It's very exciting to discover a new neighbor of our solar system that is so close," said Kevin Luhman, an astronomer at Pennsylvania State University's Center for Exoplanets and Habitable Worlds, University Park. "And given its extreme temperature, it should tell us a lot about the atmospheres of planets, which often have similarly cold temperatures."

Brown dwarfs start their lives like stars, as collapsing balls of gas, but they lack the mass to burn nuclear fuel and radiate starlight. The newfound coldest brown dwarf is named WISE J085510.83-071442.5. It has a chilly temperature between minus 54 and 9 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 48 to minus 13 degrees Celsius). Previous record holders for coldest brown dwarfs, also found by WISE and Spitzer, were about room temperature.

WISE was able to spot the rare object because it surveyed the entire sky twice in infrared light, observing some areas up to three times. Cool objects like brown dwarfs can be invisible when viewed by visible-light telescopes, but their thermal glow -- even if feeble -- stands out in infrared light. In addition, the closer a body, the more it appears to move in images taken months apart. Airplanes are a good example of this effect: a closer, low-flying plane will appear to fly overhead more rapidly than a high-flying one.

"This object appeared to move really fast in the WISE data," said Luhman. "That told us it was something special."

After noticing the fast motion of WISE J085510.83-071442.5 in March of 2013, Luhman spent time analyzing additional images taken with Spitzer and the Gemini South telescope on Cerro Pachon in Chile. Spitzer's infrared observations helped determine the frosty temperature of the brown dwarf. Combined detections from WISE and Spitzer, taken from different positions around the sun, enabled the measurement of its distance through the parallax effect. This is the same principle that explains why your finger, when held out right in front of you, appears to jump from side to side when you alternate left- and right-eye views.

"It is remarkable that even after many decades of studying the sky, we still do not have a complete inventory of the sun's nearest neighbors," said Michael Werner, the project scientist for Spitzer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. JPL manages and operates Spitzer. "This exciting new result demonstrates the power of exploring the universe using new tools, such as the infrared eyes of WISE and Spitzer."

WISE J085510.83-071442.5 is estimated to be 3 to 10 times the mass of Jupiter. With such a low mass, it could be a gas giant similar to Jupiter that was ejected from its star system. But scientists estimate it is probably a brown dwarf rather than a planet since brown dwarfs are known to be fairly common. If so, it is one of the least massive brown dwarfs known.

In March of 2013, Luhman's analysis of the images from WISE uncovered a pair of much warmer brown dwarfs at a distance of 6.5 light years, making that system the third closest to the sun. His search for rapidly moving bodies also demonstrated that the outer solar system probably does not contain a large, undiscovered planet, which has been referred to as "Planet X" or "Nemesis."

Source: http://www.nasa.gov/jpl/wise/spitzer-coldest-brown-dwarf-20140425/index.html#.U14OMLS1GPU

Palinurus said:
Hi Altair,

This info is already on SotT here: http://www.sott.net/article/278033-NASAs-telescopes-find-coldest-known-brown-dwarf

Is it the brown dwarf which was mentioned by C's?

Maybe. Have a look here for some clues: NASA's WISE Survey Finds Thousands of New Stars, But No 'Planet X'

There's also the search function, in case you want to dig deeper. ;)

Thanks Palinurus. I guess 7.2 light years is too far for this new discovered brown dwarf to be the "Nemesis"/Planet X, which acoording to C's will be visible at Earth with the naked eye and cause people panic.

Back
Top Bottom