Information on disappearances

EricLux

Jedi
Hello everyone, for some time, I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to ask the Cs during the sessions for some information about the people behind certain “inhumane” acts. In an act of service to others, I was thinking of the following questions:

- Was it really Michel Fourniret who murdered Estelle Mouzin in 2003, Lydie Logé in 1993, Marie-Angèle Domece in 1988? Where are they buried?
- Who killed little Gregory in 1984?
- Was it Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès who killed his family? Is he still alive?
- Did Omar Raddad kill Ghislaine Marchal? If not, who?
- Who killed Virginie Bluzet in 1997? Was it her boyfriend?
- What happened to Tatiana Andújar, who disappeared in 1995? Was she killed by Jacques Rançon? Where was she buried?
- Who killed little Emile in 2023?
- Who shot Leïla Afif in the back of the head in 2000?
- Who killed young François Ladoux in 1989?...

If any of you feel called upon to ask these questions at future sessions, we'd like to get the energy flowing and relieve some of the families' suffering.

Thank you for your time and for listening,
With all my Love and in all Light,
Eric

Hello everyone, for some time, I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to ask the Cs during the sessions for some information about the people behind certain “inhumane” acts. In an act of service to others, I was thinking of the following questions:

- Was it really Michel Fourniret who murdered Estelle Mouzin in 2003, Lydie Logé in 1993, Marie-Angèle Domece in 1988? Where are they buried?
- Who killed little Gregory in 1984?
- Was it Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès who killed his family? Is he still alive?
- Did Omar Raddad kill Ghislaine Marchal? If not, who?
- Who killed Virginie Bluzet in 1997? Was it her boyfriend?
- What happened to Tatiana Andújar, who disappeared in 1995? Was she killed by Jacques Rançon? Where was she buried?
- Who killed little Emile in 2023?
- Who shot Leïla Afif in the back of the head in 2000?
- Who killed young François Ladoux in 1989?...

If any of you feel called upon to ask these questions at future sessions, we'd like to get the energy flowing and relieve some of the families' suffering.

Thank you for your time and for listening,
With all my Love and in all Light,
Eric
Of course I could be wrong, but what I see is a selfish request on your part with the excuse that it will help someone.

For my part, I see it as very unlikely.

I think Emile was covered in one of the last C’s sessions.

Have you looked at the Missing 411 thread? Some of your questions might be answered within that.

I think you might be asking for a lot with wondering about some of these people. Like who is little Gregory in 1984? That was 40 years ago. There are an insane amount of people who are missing and we will never know what happened to them.

Information about some of these cases can be found in some books that have been written about them.

These are morbid cases. And I wonder, very humbly, if it's in the group's interest to have or to seek an answer? What would this subject bring to the group here? It's a question I ask myself and it's a very personal one.

Hi, it's good that you're aware that you could be wrong and that you're clarifying your perception of things, which doesn't correspond at all to the reason that prompted me, after several years, to write this post.

To put ourselves in the place of families who can't grieve, when we have the opportunity to do something altruistic to help them, even if it's in the smallest way.

Do you understand what it means not to know who killed, or what became of, your child or a member of your family more than 20 years later, without an answer? If the Cs offer them this opportunity to get an aswer, it's because it's just beyond human judgment. The Cs have said it often enough: they are there to accompany mankind, to answer so-called “universal” questions that help everyone.

If I had to ask selfish or curious questions, as you say, it would be about what has driven my passion for years: mathematics and physics. Although even answers to these kinds of questions help humanity to move forward and awaken. It's true that after that, it's always the human being who will have his dual vision on the subject.

Thank you for your reply, which clarifies what led me to write this post :)

That is to say that you are going to inform the families immersed in that enormous and painful life lesson, about people that have the solution or answer to their problems through information obtained in a Ouija board.

I think Emile was covered in one of the last C’s sessions.

Have you looked at the Missing 411 thread? Some of your questions might be answered within that.

I think you might be asking for a lot with wondering about some of these people. Like who is little Gregory in 1984? That was 40 years ago. There are an insane amount of people who are missing and we will never know what happened to them.
Thank you so much for your feedback @Expedition26 :)

I saw, in one of the last sessions, the notion of 411 missing. I don't know what it is, I was waiting for the French translation. I didn't know there was a thread on this subject. Thanks a lot!

I agree with you that there are so many people involved, and I tried to choose from the list provided by the French cold case judicial center, which is based in the town where I live.

It's one way of helping like any other. Thanks again for your help.

That is to say that you are going to inform the families immersed in that enormous and painful life lesson, about people that have the solution or answer to their problems through information obtained in a Ouija board.
If the information is “interesting” and useful, it will be shared with the cold case judicial unit in Nanterre. Some people do use psychics, discreetly, to move cases forward. If this is the way the Cs choose to help, so be it.

I'm well aware that it will always pass through the human filter...

Information about some of these cases can be found in some books that have been written about them.

These are morbid cases. And I wonder, very humbly, if it's in the group's interest to have or to seek an answer? What would this subject bring to the group here? It's a question I ask myself and it's a very personal one.

Thanks @loreta for your personal feedback.

As I wrote, in some of the feedback I put myself in some people's shoes and wondered how I could help them get answers on such topics.

The possibility of conscious contact with the Cs offers us the opportunity to access a form of truth, if it can be useful in this energy, so be it.

If this is our meagre way of moving energy, why deprive ourselves of it if the Cs, outside any human duality, deem the energy conducive to obtaining an answer.

It's true that we have the right to ask certain questions during the sessions, and to say to ourselves: what's the point of knowing this, it's none of our business, it's pure curiosity, and yet this type of question is asked again and again, because such is the human being in transition.

I know that the subject is morbid, and it took me a long time to agree to ask these questions. I expected judgment in return, for such is the human being. Human beings aren't black and white, they're much more complex than that. And we're part of a dynamic that we've only recently begun to realize is interdependent. So even though it may seem insignificant, at our level, it moves the energy and the planetary consciousness: this is the opportunity that the Cs offer us.

If this can be our way of helping them!

I come to Las Palmas from time to time. Maybe see you soon. :)

Thanks @loreta for your personal feedback.

As I wrote, in some of the feedback I put myself in some people's shoes and wondered how I could help them get answers on such topics.

The possibility of conscious contact with the Cs offers us the opportunity to access a form of truth, if it can be useful in this energy, so be it.

If this is our meagre way of moving energy, why deprive ourselves of it if the Cs, outside any human duality, deem the energy conducive to obtaining an answer.

It's true that we have the right to ask certain questions during the sessions, and to say to ourselves: what's the point of knowing this, it's none of our business, it's pure curiosity, and yet this type of question is asked again and again, because such is the human being in transition.

I know that the subject is morbid, and it took me a long time to agree to ask these questions. I expected judgment in return, for such is the human being. Human beings aren't black and white, they're much more complex than that. And we're part of a dynamic that we've only recently begun to realize is interdependent. So even though it may seem insignificant, at our level, it moves the energy and the planetary consciousness: this is the opportunity that the Cs offer us.

If this can be our way of helping them!

I come to Las Palmas from time to time. Maybe see you soon. :)
These stories are really sad and we have to be aware, I think, why we are interested in them. And there are so many cases unresolved. Here in Las Palmas we have a famous case about a young boy named Jeremy that one day disappeared and since then nothing. Very popular case. And a young girl also, I do not remember her name, that also, she went walking to a commercial centre, not far away from where I live, and that's it, she disappeared. Years looking for them, specially Jeremy, and nothing. What happened to them? Maybe there is obscure forces behind all of these dramas, tragedies. Some are really mysterious but others I think they are a sort of negative energy that is alimented by our imagination.

These stories are really sad and we have to be aware, I think, why we are interested in them. And there are so many cases unresolved. Here in Las Palmas we have a famous case about a young boy named Jeremy that one day disappeared and since then nothing. Very popular case. And a young girl also, I do not remember her name, that also, she went walking to a commercial centre, not far away from where I live, and that's it, she disappeared. Years looking for them, specially Jeremy, and nothing. What happened to them? Maybe there is obscure forces behind all of these dramas, tragedies. Some are really mysterious but others I think they are a sort of negative energy that is alimented by our imagination.
I remember some evenings at the Yumbo center. When you see the human tide that this represents, you don't immediately notice if one of your loved ones has disappeared...

By the way: in my family we had someone who disappeared in the 60's, during the Franco regime. I say had because all the oldies in my family are dead so I am almost a survivor of my family. This man was in business and a sort of cousin of my mother. One day he calls her mother and arranged to meet his mother at the Plaza de Cataluña, the most popular plaza in Barcelona. Well, he didn't turn up, and although the police made an intensive search, he was never seen again. His mother and sisters died without knowing what had happened. It's a tragedy for the people who are living it up close. In fact, it must be a nightmare.

What's happened? His body hasn't been found anywhere. He didn't get on a plane. It's a mystery… Some stories will never be solved. That's just a fact.

If the information is “interesting” and useful, it will be shared with the cold case judicial unit in Nanterre. Some people do use psychics, discreetly, to move cases forward. If this is the way the Cs choose to help, so be it.
That's not "the way the Cs choose to help," nor is it something we want anyone in France - or anywhere else - to do with any answers to questions we may ask about missing persons cases. If any particular case seems like it may be of universal interest, such that asking about it could yield useful information to all, perhaps because it was a big story in the news and many people are following it, and has unusual or mysterious aspects to it, then we may ask about it, but as a general rule we do not use the sessions to 'solve' cold cases.

What we have done through the overall body of sessions is provide a range of questions and answers about unusual cases, such that if anyone is interested in a particular case, they can find our work (and the work of other researchers, like David Paulides) and use it for clues or ideas about the particular case(s) they are investigating. We will not become directly involved in 'solving' those particular cases.

Back
Top Bottom