Ingo Swann's Penetration

So Axelrod (Gov Intel Op) took Ingo to an underground facility with the help of two "twins" that Ingo describes as well-built military types - very well trained as operatives. During his RV of the moon, Ingo sees structures, lights, tracks, and evidence of atmosphere. Then he comes across human workers apparently doing work on the surface butt-naked! He says that they were all men. Then some of these workers detect his presence. Axelrod tells Ingo to disengage and get out of there. He does. Axelrod makes the statement the he does not want to put Ingo to any more risk. Ingo continues:

I could see that Axelrod was prepared to be noncommittal. So I took the initiative. "If its telepathy, then its a different kind, at least from how it is understood here on earth. Its not just telepathy either. This got his attention. He looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean?" Well I don't know exactly. Its more than just mind-to-mind. Its like, well ..." I was grasping for words. "Well, when they 'saw' me, they couldn't really see me, could they? What, then were they seeing? I'm asking myself this, Axel?"

"Yes, go on" he said.

"Well, its more like they were ... FEELING rather than seeing or picking up on mind vibes. Its more like it was, yes, sort of a dimensional thing - rather, sort of like a ripple in some kind of cross-dimensionslity. Yes! That's it! They FELT something. Not particularly ME but SOMETHING." I paused: "And! They knew what the ripple meant. Like a sort of penetration of where they were." I paused, then said in a self-introspecting way: "WOW".

Axelrod sat quitely, as was his way, looking at me. Then: "Why did you say WOW?"

"Ah! Well, if I can articulate it ... it was like there is a sort of ... cross-dimensional ... Well, if you can imagine that you feel a presence but can't see it, it was something like that. Only those guys ... they were going to hone in on it, at least that's the best way to describe it."

Axelrod was silent for a moment. "So, you are referring to telepathy plus something else?"

"No not exactly. Perhaps SOMETHING ELSE plus telepathy. Its the other way around. After all, the basis for telepathy has to come from something - rahter because of something.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, nothing happens all by itself. There are always processes involved. Nothing comes out of thin air. Its hard to articulate in simple three-dimensional terms. Mind-to-mind is a three-dimensional construct. But what if ..."

Axelrod interrupted. "Why would mind-to-mind be three-dimensional ...?"

"Well, one mind existing as a three-dimensional thing communicating with another which is also a three-dimensional thing, and the communicating across the distance ... is not the distance involved concieved of in three-dimensional term? The physical universe is three-dimensional - not the mental universe. Here is one of the big flaws in all theories about Psi. Everyone thinks of Psi ONLY in three-dimensional terms." I ran out of words at this point.

[End Ingo Quote]

I just want to clarify LQB - Does Ingo claim in the book that he was kidnapped by US govt. and forced to do remote viewing?

beau said:
I just want to clarify LQB - Does Ingo claim in the book that he was kidnapped by US govt. and forced to do remote viewing?
No, he was told by some past associate that he would receive a phone call from a Mr Axelrod, to listen, ask no questions, and comply if he wanted to. No mention of the RV task was discussed - just a meeting. Ingo agreed to meet at the Smithsonian the next day (here he met the "twins"), and that is when he agreed to get whisked away to a remote meeting with Axelrod - so that's why I've called his kidnapping, voluntary. But he had no idea that he would eventually get "hooded" and flown to a underground base via helicopter. This is where the requested RVing took place. He spent at least one night and the better part of two days there. Then the process was reversed to get him home. Axelrod promised some form of "feedback" at Ingo's request and told him to expect a plain unmarked envelope in his mail sometime in the future.

That brings us up and through to my last post. Now the "second chapter of the Axelrod affair". In summer of 1976 he got the envelope that contained George Leonard's book, "Somebody Else is on the Moon". Ingo read it three times (I've read decriptions that are very complimentary). Ingo says:

I began to see why Mr Axelrod's group, if they themselves were not extraterrestrrials (as I wondered at times) was ultra-secret, and came and went under changing subterfuges of one kind or another. [End Ingo Quote]

Next he descibes a truly bizzare experience in a LA grocery store - in the produce section he encountered a gorgeous female rummaging the artichokes. He worked his way closer to her so he could "closer appreciate her near-naked breasts". Then Ingo says:

And then! For absolutely no reason at all, I experienced and electrfying wave of goosebumps throughout my whole body. The hair on my arms practically stood at attention, and the hair on my neck definitely did. [End Ingo Quote]

Then he spots the "twins" in the in the produce section dressed in black and under cover. This is where Ingo starts to load his pants. He says:

The twins' presence coupled with my psychic alert, confirmed that the woman WAS an ET. I don't quite remember how the rest of the shopping went. [End Ingo Quote]

His companion confirmed Ingo's perception without prompting.

So, you can see that this story would make a really good movie! The second twins/Axelrod encounter is next.

I think you should read Psychic Spies to get a broader view of Ingo and remote viewing.

beau said:
I think you should read Psychic Spies to get a broader view of Ingo and remote viewing.
Can you summarize it briefly for me beau? - Thanks

Unless I have misinterpreted what you wrote, the timeline of Swann's introduction to remote viewing is not correct. Swann started RV-ing in the early 70's with Hal Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute. It's hard for me to believe that he was ever hooded and taken somewhere to do remote viewing. I just don't see the point in it all. Why take him to a sensitive location when you can remote view from anywhere? It doesn't make sense and sounds like it is made up just to get people excited.

Plus he was someone who worked with Army intelligence for many years by that time. Why would he either not be allowed to see this place or go along with such a mysterious request? He already done some pretty strange stuff by then. He RV-ed Jupiter and started the psychic spies' "Enigma Files" which were kind of like X-Files. It was their remote view of events and occurrences that weren't explainable through normal standards. They had done a lot of these way before 1977-78. This is proven in Psychic Spies. In the book Jim Marrs also cites another book which may interest you. It is Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability by Russell Targ & Harold Puthoff, written in 1977.

beau, I did a search for Psychic Spies and came back with a few results.

Is this the book you are talking about:

PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program by Jim Marrs?

beau said:
Unless I have misinterpreted what you wrote, the timeline of Swann's introduction to remote viewing is not correct. Swann started RV-ing in the early 70's with Hal Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute. It's hard for me to believe that he was ever hooded and taken somewhere to do remote viewing. I just don't see the point in it all. Why take him to a sensitive location when you can remote view from anywhere? It doesn't make sense and sounds like it is made up just to get people excited.

Plus he was someone who worked with Army intelligence for many years by that time. Why would he either not be allowed to see this place or go along with such a mysterious request? He already done some pretty strange stuff by then. He RV-ed Jupiter and started the psychic spies' "Enigma Files" which were kind of like X-Files. It was their remote view of events and occurrences that weren't explainable through normal standards. They had done a lot of these way before 1977-78. This is proven in Psychic Spies. In the book Jim Marrs also cites another book which may interest you. It is Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability by Russell Targ & Harold Puthoff, written in 1977.
Yes he did start in the early 70's with SRI under Gov contract - I'm just relating what he wrote in Penetration, and maybe I'm doing a poor job of it. He refers to the early work at SRI in his book, but the subject (in the first part of the book) is his encounters with Axelrod. The question of how he could already be working for the Gov via SRI and still be subjected to black op Axelrod is a good one - Gov Intel is anything but monolithic. He was coopted (voluntarily kidnapped) by another arm of Intel to do this RVing of the moon for very specific purposes - the implication is that these guys were well "ahead" of the counterparts that were funding the SRI research. He was sworn to verbal secrecy and that includes the SRI bunch and their Gov sponsor. This kind of cross-agency spying/ops is well-documented in many sources - one that many here may be aware of is Corso's book [The Day After Roswell], but there are many others that range over all kinds of intrigues. In the introductory chapters of the book, he relates the Jupiter RVing results. One of his stated purposes of the book is to "point up" the "Dead Moon Dictum" set of lies that have been propagated about the moon for so very long. He offers the Axelrod experiences as explanation of his own subsequent interest in the Moon. He freely admits that he can offer no proof of thier occurance, but the point is about the Moon. And he goes on to site a number of very good references (some from outstanding scientists back to the 1920's) for direct observational evidence for atmosphere, weather, lights, very large UFOs, structures, vegetation, etc on the moon (one of these is Bill Corliss - devoted to the documentation of Scientific anomalies in the strictest definition - and moon observations rank quite highly). Then he attempts to delve into explanations as to why the great cover-up.

Up until now I have only tried to relate his book in his own terms - leaving out any commentary of my own. If I have done this poorly - my apologies. Anyone can download the book as Color did - its a good read. I think its important - not for the Axelrod experiences - but for insight into activity on the moon - and more importantly, for the reasons/activity/methods for suppresion in public perception of the same. If there is continued interest in those that don't have time to read the book, then I will continue with the description (without commentary). My original intent was to describe the content of the book from the Ingo's standpoint without shades of my own theought/opinions. Again, my apologies for a poor rendition but my forum communications skills are still learning.

fwiw i'm enjoying the excerpts from penetration, however I do get the feeling, as beau implied (or not, maybe i misread him) i get the feeling that it's more fiction then fact. It does seem a little 'sexed up', meaning I get kinda that excited giddy kid feeling I used to get from reading novels like Lotr and Ender's Game. The fact that I would get excited, and had a desire to 'hear more' is kinda what clued me in on it being fiction.

Again that's just my individual impression, and it may be wayyyyy off.

JP said:

Yep, that's the one. Sorry for misnaming it Psychic Spies. That was the name of the group of remote viewers who worked for the Army.

beau said:
JP said:

Yep, that's the one. Sorry for misnaming it Psychic Spies. That was the name of the group of remote viewers who worked for the Army.
here's the link I just found, to EARTHFILES podcast part 1, with Jim Marrs about PSI Spies, there are 5 parts all together, easy to fallow from there:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPUUJCsQ57g

possibly a good introduction to a book ;-)

Color said:
here's the link I just found, to EARTHFILES podcast part 1, with Jim Marrs about PSI Spies, there are 5 parts all together, easy to fallow from there:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPUUJCsQ57g

possibly a good introduction to a book ;-)
Thanks much Color - watched them - very good material. I read Marrs's "Secret .. - good book. If you're reading Ingo's Penetration, add your comments here with me - time to do this is hard for me right now.

Thanks again,
Larry

LQB said:
Thanks much Color - watched them - very good material. I read Marrs's "Secret .. - good book. If you're reading Ingo's Penetration, add your comments here with me - time to do this is hard for me right now.

Thanks again,
Larry
I'm over my head in reading SHOTW and started translating The Wave, just got Amazing Grace yesterday (as a perfect present:)) and have a lot of other 'basic' books to catch up... so, this one will have to wait a bit. I'm also missing more hours in a day...

Ingo s website.

_http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/

Very good chronological account of RV.

Interesting side note. He apparently predicted what was lying under the cloud cover of the three largest planets in our solar system....back in he early 70s.

Most just blew off his descriptions but he was proven to be correct 20+ years later.

Sorry for the break in the story line - I had to get to other biz that I promised another organization that I would do for them.

LQB said:
That brings us up and through to my last post. Now the "second chapter of the Axelrod affair". In summer of 1976 he got the envelope that contained George Leonard's book, "Somebody Else is on the Moon". Ingo read it three times (I've read decriptions that are very complimentary). Ingo says:

I began to see why Mr Axelrod's group, if they themselves were not extraterrestrrials (as I wondered at times) was ultra-secret, and came and went under changing subterfuges of one kind or another. [End Ingo Quote]

Next he descibes a truly bizzare experience in a LA grocery store - in the produce section he encountered a gorgeous female rummaging the artichokes. He worked his way closer to her so he could "closer appreciate her near-naked breasts". Then Ingo says:

And then! For absolutely no reason at all, I experienced and electrfying wave of goosebumps throughout my whole body. The hair on my arms practically stood at attention, and the hair on my neck definitely did. [End Ingo Quote]

Then he spots the "twins" in the in the produce section dressed in black and under cover. This is where Ingo starts to load his pants. He says:

The twins' presence coupled with my psychic alert, confirmed that the woman WAS an ET. I don't quite remember how the rest of the shopping went. [End Ingo Quote]

His companion confirmed Ingo's perception without prompting.

So, you can see that this story would make a really good movie! The second twins/Axelrod encounter is next.
A few days after the grocery store encounter, Ingo gets a call requesting he go to another phone to take a call from "a friend". He goes to Grand Central Station, spots the twins in disguise, and takes a call fron Axelrod rom a payphone. Axelrod grills him about why he was in the store, and then asks for his impression of the woman. Ingo resonds with "ET" and Axelrod grills him some more. He wants to know if she noticed Ingo. Finally Axelrod buys the story and tells Ingo she is very dangerous and to stay away at all cost if he should run into her again. He then asks Ingo about how the RV work at SRI is going - Ingo says the goal is to get to 65% accuracy. Axelrod tells him that when the goal is reached, Ingo is to place a piece of paper with the figures 65 under his desk blotter. A year later in June 1977 he placed the signal 65 under the blotter. About 3 months later the signal was gone and words is white powder scrawled "expect contact". A few days later Axelrod shows up in the entrance to the SRI cafeteria as Ingo is walking with a group to lunch. Ingo excuses himself to meet Axelrod in the bathroom, and he convinces Ingo to take off immediately on the pretense that he wants to show him something that make take as much as 4 days. They speed off in a jeep. During the drive Ingo relates a high school age siting of his of a UFO over the Utah mountains. Axelrod asks him if his game to see one again. They meet the twins at S Jose airport and board a Lear for the boonies. They land, he removes all metal and dons a jumpsuit, and starts a long walk with Axelrod and the twins in the middle of nowhere. They come to a small lake, sit on some rocks and just wait. It is still night/dark. Fog formed over the lake, and the fog turned blue to purple. It turned solid and got bigger - triangular/diamond shaped. Wind hit them from the lake and Ingo was told not to move. It began shooting out laser red beams and grew to 90' wide over the lake. The beams started to burn the pine trees.

"They're balsting deer or porcupines or something in the forest" Axel explained softly in a calm but tense stage whisper. "The beams sense biological body heat, and their sure to hone in on us." The last thing Ingo sees is water of the lake surging upwards into the craft as the twins picked him up and all jumped into a hollow to avoid the beams. Axel asks Ingo what he sensed. Ingo is still upset about having his reality box mangled so. They walk back to the plane. Later Ingo says:

"For example, you called that thing an "object". But what I saw materialized, grew in place, and I suppose, dematerialized after we tumbled down the rocks and dirt. It may have achieved an object status at one point, but to my way of thinking this was an "appearance" rather than an object. A shifting appearance at that."

"A full part of the problem is that it is a REALITY problem FOR US. That thing is outside my reality-experience and so if you keep asking what I sensed, I'm quite likely to begin siezing on overlays to explain it to accommodate you." [End Ingo quote]

The last Ingo saw of Axel was at the S Jose airport.

The book is not fiction although Ingo admits up front that he has no proof of this Axelrod story that he relates in the first third of the book. The important point for Ingo is "What is on the moon!?" And how the consensus (Us) have been programmed to create a false picture in front of mounds of evidence to the contrary. His points and references are extremely good. I have several of his references.

I'll continue in the next post.

Back
Top Bottom