Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points

Someone on the thunderbolts.info forum posted a link to a video which I think is relevant:

Electroculture Ancient technologies of seed fertilization with John Burke

The video is an interview with John Burke who went around to all the various sacred sites and monoliths to measure the electric and magnetic fields. He found that some of these places had unusual electric and magnetic properties, and in one case these properties could dramatically effect people's emotions.

Archaea said:
The video is an interview with John Burke who went around to all the various sacred sites and monoliths to measure the electric and magnetic fields. He found that some of these places had unusual electric and magnetic properties, and in one case these properties could dramatically effect people's emotions.
Not sure about his interpretation of Stonehenge history but the data are interesting. I came across similar claims regarding Ireland's round towers where some people did small-scale experiments that demonstrate that plants grow better when near vertical stone structures planted in the ground. The fact that many megalithic structures were made of certain stones carried from far away indicates that certain materials were chosen for specific properties, probably electromagnetic (piezo-electricity for instance) but one could suspect that it is not necessarily the whole story.

Not sure about his interpretation of Stonehenge history but the data are interesting. I came across similar claims regarding Ireland's round towers where some people did small-scale experiments that demonstrate that plants grow better when near vertical stone structures planted in the ground. The fact that many megalithic structures were made of certain stones carried from far away indicates that certain materials were chosen for specific properties, probably electromagnetic (piezo-electricity for instance) but one could suspect that it is not necessarily the whole story.

If Ireland's round towers help plants to grow better then perhaps the stones help conduct chi, which could be related to bioelectricity, and the negative ions coming off the surface of the Earth. Just some speculation. :)

I ran a Google search for magnetic anomalies, the Wikipedia page has this to say:

The World Digital Magnetic Anomaly Map (WDMAM) was first made available by the Commission for the Geological Map of the World in 2007. Compiled with data from governments and institutes,[1] the project was coordinated by the International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, and was presented by Mike Purucker of NASA and Colin Reeves of the Netherlands.[2] As of 2007, it was considered to be "the first truly global compilation of lithospheric magnetic field observations." and further improvements dated to 2009 relate to the full spectrum magnetic anomaly grid of the United States and also data of global marine magnetic anomaly.[3]

Some of the magnetic anomalies shown in the WDMAM generally relates to the altitude level of 5 kilometres (3.1 mi). Some of the significant features represented are of the Bangui Anomaly in the Central African Republic, the Chicxulub crater, the Thromsberg anomaly, the Richat Structure, the Atlantic ridge, the Bay of Biscay, the Sunda Arc and the Paris Basin.[4]

The magnetic anomalies have variations of only a few hundred nano-Tesla, whereas the "Earth's dipole field varies from 35,000 nano-Tesla (nT) at the Equator to 70,000 nT at the poles" according to the Wikipedia page. So the variations aren't large.

Another Google search led me to http://geomag.org/ who have these two sites:

EMAG2: Earth Magnetic Anomaly Grid (2-arc-minute resolution)

This is the latest magnetic anomaly map, from 2009. Here's the picture from the link.

Looking_NW_at_Spain_s.jpg

The other one's from 2007:

EMAG3: NGDC's candidate for the World Digital Magnetic Anomaly Map

I think the grid in this one's a bit easier to see:

NW_atlantic_s.jpg

If there's a link between windows and magnetic anomalies, then perhaps this is the grid that UFOs are related to.

Back
Top Bottom