Interesting Poltergeist video

Third_Density_Resident

Jedi Council Member
I found this interesting video on a famous case in the UK in 1977 of very active Poltergeist phenomena -- perhaps one of the most famous documented cases ever. While watching it, though, completely ignore the 'skeptic' they included who is clearly delusional. (I got the impression he was only included to pay homage to the 'other side of the debate', when all it does is show how weak and tenuous these skeptics' arguments really are.)

Wow, that was wierd!

I haven't experienced things flying around, but I have seen ghost's, in some of the places I have worked, and once out at night driving, I ran into a women in white. Scared the crap out of me. I stopped because I really thought I had hit someone, but than realized there hadn't been a thump. Of course I didn't get out to look. I eventually drove off.

I was wondering if the little girl at some point did not gave her consent to be used by the entity (if entity there was) because somehow it pleased her to be the center of attention.
Just an impression I got from watching the movie.

Tigersoap, I think the little girl found the whole experience to be something of a 'novelty'. She probably didn't really understand the full scale and potential danger she was in. At least that's how I interpreted it.

FWIW he is a LINK to a video entitled "Do you believe in ghosts?" which has, later on, some interesting poltergeist activity.

As to the authenticity of it I cannot say but it sure is creepy.

IML de Cuiabá à noite /Eerie 'Ghost' Video Upsets City :shock:
Published on Mar 13, 2017

https://youtu.be/MiDv4q1QzzE
Assistir filme de terror é fácil
Difícil é ser guarda do IML de Cuiabá a noite

An unsettling piece of footage purportedly captured by security guards at a building in Brazil could turn local officials into impromptu ghost hunters.

The eerie video appeared online earlier this week and was billed as paranormal activity taking place at a Brazilian morgue.

Worthy of a horror film, the footage shows the guards' perspective as they watch the metal door of a fire extinguisher case slamming violently over and over again as the lights above flicker in haunting fashion.

When they eventually reach the weird scene, they are plunged into darkness and, presumably, quite terrified as the video ends.

While the footage is considerably disconcerting, what makes this ghost video stand out among the rest may be the story that has unfolded since it became somewhat of a viral sensation on Monday.

Despite the initial posting claiming that the incident took place at a morgue, it was somehow determined that it actually happened at a children's care center in the city of Araucaria.

And now local authorities would like to know what exactly happened with the security guards and have launched an official investigation into the video.

Whether the newly-formed Araucaria ghost busters, presumably consisting of local politicians, will be able to get to the bottom of the odd occurrence remains to be seen, but someone needs to film it because this has reality show written all over it.
Español
Una pieza inquietante capturada por los guardias de seguridad en un edificio en Brasil podría convertir a los funcionarios locales en cazadores de fantasmas improvisados.

El extraño video apareció en línea a principios de esta semana y fue anunciado como una actividad paranormal que tiene lugar en una morgue brasileña.

Digno de una película de terror, el metraje muestra la perspectiva de los guardias mientras observan la puerta metálica de un caso de extintor de incendios golpeando violentamente una y otra vez mientras las luces de arriba parpadean de manera obsesiva.

Cuando finalmente llegan a la extraña escena, están sumidos en la oscuridad y, presumiblemente, aterrorizados a medida que el video termina.

Mientras que el material es considerablemente desconcertante, lo que hace que este vídeo fantasma se destaque entre el resto puede ser la historia que se ha desarrollado desde que se convirtió en algo de una sensación viral el lunes.

A pesar de la publicación inicial afirmando que el incidente tuvo lugar en una morgue, de alguna manera se determinó que realmente ocurrió en un centro de cuidado de niños en la ciudad de Araucaria.

Y ahora las autoridades locales quisieran saber qué sucedió exactamente con los guardias de seguridad y han iniciado una investigación oficial sobre el video.

Queda por ver si los recién formados cazadores de fantasmas de la Araucaria, presumiblemente formados por políticos locales, podrán llegar al fondo del extraño acontecimiento, pero alguien tiene que filmarlo porque esto tiene un reality show escrito por todas partes.
Source:_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/eerie-ghost-video-upsets-city/

c.a. said:

https://youtu.be/MiDv4q1QzzE
An unsettling piece of footage purportedly captured by security guards at a building in Brazil could turn local officials into impromptu ghost hunters.
At 1.08 the guard's flashlight shines on what looks like some plastic wire attached to the door.

Edit=Quote

Not bad at all, scary a la King.

Lainey where is the piece of plastic wire? In what part of the door?

lainey said:
c.a. said:

At 1.08 the guard's flashlight shines on what looks like some plastic wire attached to the door.

Edit=Quote

I didn't see the piece of wire at first, but I watched the vid with no audio and my first reaction was "that would be pretty easy to stage with a piece of clear string and someone turning the lights on and off".

loreta said:
Not bad at all, scary a la King.

Lainey where is the piece of plastic wire? In what part of the door?

Right here

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 138
I see 2 "possible" indications. But the vid is only at 360 delivery and very poor quality.

And something to consider. That the banging box is Fire-hose cabinet, should have been per-connected with hose at one time, but gone now.

Typically a fire hose jacket (covering a length of vulcanized tube rubber), can be made of a number of materials.

But a cotton jacket is the most common, least expensive, and maintenance more friendly. So there might be some thread residue around the box. I don't know.

@00:53
http://icecream.me/uploads/cfc32c4b96db30d0d071a9124f5108ac.png

Not very clear @ 01:02
http://icecream.me/uploads/c560502f3f75ad7e6b386ab4cbe1c3c6.png

But correct me. We (this density/planet earth), is fluctuating between dimensions, or realms.

I came across this article. Though were at this time are in a solar minimum, we are seeing a lot more electromagnetic activity across the planet. Thus more tears or openings in the Veil.

Solar Flares
_http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/2017/03/1967-unprecedented-paranormal-year.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ghosthuntingtheories%2FsFDj+%28Ghost+Hunting+Theories%29
1967 was a very potent year for sunspots (http://www.nicap.org/papers/wave1967local.htm) and the resulting geomagnetic activity on earth.

Consequently, that was the single greatest recorded year of para experiences.

Remember back in earlier 2000s when Ghost Hunters show was having tons of hits and then it petered off around 2006 and onward? Exactly aligned with para activity.

What is going on? (link http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02726403)

The one thing that was extraordinary about that year was the amount and intensity of solar flares leading to geomagnetic storms on the earth.

I've talked about what these can do to the human brain, everything from higher suicide rates to vivid dreams. It does affect the human brain. That being said, it may not be that more activity occurs then, but that we are better receivers of that input - we are more tuned to notice it.

It was found that geomagnetic storms can disrupt the limbic system and those with seizure disorder of temporal and parietal lobes. Incidentally, these lobes are often associated with poltergeist activity and people who encounter or see ghosts and other phenomena.

So, might those effects of the geomagnetic storms make us see things or simply be more receptive to a spectrum we don't compute otherwise?

That's a good question, and one has to ask how is it possible see something together if it's just made up by the individual brain? Group witnesses are often part of the experience of encountering the paranormal. If geomagnetic storms affect our brains, it might be opening us up to seeing the same event together, because if it were imagined, we would see separate experiences such as individual hallucinations.

Possibly we are built to have another sense but it takes brain stimulation like geomagnetic storms or hallucinogenic drugs to perceive those realms.

On any other night, might people have missed the Shag Harbour event all together? Might they have driven down the road by the harbour and not glanced out or glanced out but did not view the event? Could the conditions have been ripe for them to actually visually digest that which is always there, but their brains are not simulated to gather the input?

The parietal lobe, which is affected by geomagnetic storms, is referred to as the God Center - the part of the brain able to perceive the concept of "another." Are we wired to sense another layer to our world when we are stimulated in the parietal lobe?

Seen this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWV2PlojU0Q

Parts of it are easily faked but others not so easily.

Not sure if any publicity benefited the company.

Back
Top Bottom