Interesting Times

S

StarFraction

Within the next 24 months your world is going to be turned upside down.

Be prepared for it.

Your only defence against dis-integration is knowledge. Preparation and understanding.

You know what is coming. We do not have the force, at this time, to stand directly against it in 'our world'. This coming conflict is multi-dimensional.

Fear computers.

The most incredible surveillence techniques are being moved into place. The recording and analysis is all computerised.

No individual will be allowed any kind of privacy.

From the cradle to the grave monitoring of behaviour and geographical position will be firmly in place.

Computers will soon be 'bio'. They will 'think' for themselves - under the direction, initially!, of their overseers.

We will not be an underground co-ordinated resistance movement - as led by John Connor in The Terminator.

Any such organisation that attempts to take control of 'the resistance' will be another organisation that attempts to 'take control.'

You ... we ... are on our own.

Stay awake ... and try to advance your inner understanding.

This is the time of Great Petty Tyrants!

Don Juan would be ecstatic!

The Petty Tyrants of the Conquistadores have returned ... in abundance!

Warriors will 'die like flies' ... but great 'seers' will evolve as they strategically develop their methods and tactics. Control, discipline, forbearance, will, timing ....

This is an incredible time - of opportunity - to be alive.

And remember ... when it gets bad! ... death is NOT the end. It is a density shift. Like taking a breather in the half time of a tough-fought game ... then ploughing straight back in to the ruck!

We will not be able to speak like this for very much longer.

All avenues for 'freedom of expression' will soon be brutally closed. The vans will arrive outside your front door ... as they do in China.

While we can still talk, share understandings and enjoy.

We are entering a time of shocking change ....

.... and also a time of great individual potential.

For many of us living comfortably in the West, this will be the last Christmas as we have always known it.

Happy Christmas - 2006
StarFraction

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information; which is proof against all argument; and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation." - Edmund Spencer

StarFraction said:
Well we know it's all going down the drain soon, but what makes you think it's the next 24 months? Why not 36 or 48 months? 100 months? Or maybe 5 months?
Computers will soon be 'bio'. They will 'think' for themselves - under the direction, initially!, of their overseers.
What makes you come to this conclusion? What data do you have?
For many of us living comfortably in the West, this will be the last Christmas as we have always known it.
Other than stating the obvious in terms of general trend of where the world is heading, what makes you think that we won't still be sitting here next Christmas? What evidence do you have for the timing of your prognostications?

i would rather expect that to come from somewhere in the swamps of Eugnosia.
Starfraction, was that a lucid dreaming? How did you get exact timing data?
Is your info aimed to dampen a hopefully awakening creativity within us, to cast a shadow of fear over us?
Sorry, it just feels exactly that...

I like it. The exact same format of one of those Christmas letters that get inserted with Christmas cards.

LOL, Can you imagine sending this to everyone on your Christmas card list?

StarFraction said:

Be prepared for it.

Happy Christmas - 2006
StarFraction

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information; which is proof against all argument; and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation." - Edmund Spencer

Oh Hell ...

SocioAgapeOmnis wrote:

>>Well we know it's all going down the drain soon, but what makes you think it's the next 24 months? Why not 36 or 48 months? 100 months? Or maybe 5 months?<<

>>Other than stating the obvious in terms of general trend of where the world is heading, what makes you think that we won't still be sitting here next Christmas? What evidence do you have for the timing of your prognostications?<<

OK. We're agreed on the 'going down the drain' thing.

Yes?

Am I right?

You do agree?

Please say if you do not.

But assuming you do, from what you have posted, it's the timing that concerns you.

Am I right?

Within 24 months?

Difficult to answer.

My own very compelling vision.

So you can believe it or not as far as I am concerned. (There are lots of dates to choose from!)

Optional for you.

But it's in your mind now. So when it starts to happen - very soon! - you won't be completely unprepared.

>>Computers will soon be 'bio'. They will 'think' for themselves - under the direction, initially!, of their overseers.

What makes you come to this conclusion? What data do you have?<<

Also part of my vision.

But at least I can give you current scientific back-up to 'bio-computers'. Check out these links:

hxxp://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~udi/PressRoom/new_pages/PressClips/eng_heb/JPost/jpost_2004.htm

hxxp://www.newscientisttech.com/article.ns?id=dn10310&feedId=tech_rss20

hxxp://pubs.rsc.org/Publishing/Journals/OB/News/B518205KHot.asp

Oh Hell again!

Carpe Diem wrote:

>>Is your info aimed to dampen a hopefully awakening creativity within us, to cast a shadow of fear over us? Sorry, it just feels exactly that...<<

No Carpe ... exactly the reverse!

We grow spiritually under the 'pressure' of adversity! That is why we incarnate here. We don't want to drift along for 'aeons' with virtually no growth ... so WE CHOOSE to place ourselves in difficult situations that will call forth all of our hidden reserves ... and force us to GROW.

Have you not found how, when things get tough, your energies suddenly kick in? Seriously, think about it. In those times when you have been most confronted and pressurised have you not also found 'hidden' reserves of power and energy to deal with the situation? (Albeit that you collapsed afterwards!)

Well ... its about to get tough! VERY TOUGH!

And yes. It was exactly a lucid dream in which I 'saw' - actually lived through some episodes - that within the next two years - 2008 flashed across my perception - we are going to experience extreme control and brutal enforcement.

But even if I am wrong about the timing ... and this may be a 'dream' to do with my Mayan Calendar studies: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4111

we know it is coming.

And my quotations were from Carlos Castaneda's 'The Fire Within' about using 'Petty Tyrants' for one's own evolutionary development. The same as Gurdjieff's injunction about bearing 'the displeasing manifestations of others.'

Here is a link to Castaneda: hxxp://www.rarecloud.com/cc_html/cc_html_07/tffw02.html

I never wanted to be a prophet! Lol!

StarFraction

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

StarFraction said:
Oh Hell ...

OK. We're agreed on the 'going down the drain' thing.
Yes?
Am I right?
You do agree?
Please say if you do not.
It may begin going down, but I'm not sure how far it will go. There is a chance that it won't go all the way. And why do you seem so upset by being asked to provide the data that backs up what you said? And when you say "your world", are you not including yourself? Why not "our world"?

StarFraction said:
But assuming you do, from what you have posted, it's the timing that concerns you.
Am I right?
Within 24 months?
Difficult to answer.
My own very compelling vision.
Well it doesn't so much "concern" me as I'm interested where you got the timing, or if you're just talking out of your behind and making noise.

StarFraction said:
So you can believe it or not as far as I am concerned. (There are lots of dates to choose from!)
Optional for you.
I cannot possibly believe it if I'm interested in truth. This forum is not about believing anything. It is optional for you, optional for me, optional for all. But anyone interested in truth, is not interested in believing anything.

StarFraction said:
But it's in your mind now. So when it starts to happen - very soon! - you won't be completely unprepared.
What is going on in the world has already been in my mind simply by looking and listening, and I am already not "completely unprepared" by virtue of that. What you said added absolutely nothing to my state of preparedness, because how prepared I am is based on how much I know, and you have not given me any knowledge.

StarFraction said:
Also part of my vision.
But you said nothing about any vision in your first post. You just declared a bunch of things as some sort of facts. This is manipulative, and is simply noise. You didn't say "I had a vision" or "I had a dream". This is a very important piece to leave out, why did you not mention it right away?

StarFraction said:
Oh Hell again!
And why are you so upset by questions?
StarFraction said:
Carpe Diem wrote:

>>Is your info aimed to dampen a hopefully awakening creativity within us, to cast a shadow of fear over us? Sorry, it just feels exactly that...<<

No Carpe ... exactly the reverse!
You said "fear computers". So do you want us to fear them?

StarFraction said:
And yes. It was exactly a lucid dream in which I 'saw' - actually lived through some episodes - that within the next two years - 2008 flashed across my perception - we are going to experience extreme control and brutal enforcement.
Could've posted that in the dreams section, instead of trying to pass it off as some sort of facts and leaving out the part that it was a dream.

StarFraction said:
You're not!

Hi ScioAgapeOmnis

Excellent response!

Nothing I enjoy more than a good old 'knock me down ... drag me out ... lets get up and go at it again' dialogue/debate!

I will reply on the comments in your post, but at this moment I have a few things to get done.

Will try and reply later to-day.

In the meantime I would really appreciate it if you (or anyone) could tell me how to put quotes from other peoples' posts etc. into white boxes.

Best Wishes,
StarFraction

"You don't know a woman till you've met her in court."
-- Norman Mailer

I agree that ScioAgapeOmnis posted an excellent response, and I will add that Starfraction's original post sure felt like fear mongering to me. Granted, the concept of being subjected to petty tyrants providing an opportunity to accelerate one's learning is a valid one, but throwing that in with a bunch of commands to be prepared, fear computers, and stay awake is beyond strange and not at all helpful.

What's in my mind now, is that Starfraction feels assured of having put something in it, and I don't like that idea at all. I prefer to have information, or opinions (as the case may be) presented in a way that gives me the freedom to take it or leave it. Given that I am on a quest for the truth, and that I am persistent in nature, I'm confident that I am quite capable of deciding what belongs in my mind without having anyone put anything there for me.

Hi ScioAgapeOmnis and Miss Isness,

Time to reply.

(Unfortunately I still haven't mastered the 'quotes in white boxes thing' - even though I noticed the 'quotes' tab next to Reply to Post. And as it seems that I am being left to work this out for myself, for now we will have to do with: >> ... quoted text ... << )

>>It may begin going down, but I'm not sure how far it will go. There is a chance that it won't go all the way. And why do you seem so upset by being asked to provide the data that backs up what you said? And when you say "your world", are you not including yourself? Why not "our world"?<<

I am not at all upset by any question you care to ask me. But I can see how my post can have been mis-read in that way if 'upset' is what you anticipate.

I was thinking somewhat wryly to myself, as I read your own and Carpe's replies: 'Oh Hell ... what have I got myself into now!"

It was a self-reflective comment ... not an attack (or defence) ... but granted your interpretation is valid.

As to: >> It may begin going down, but I'm not sure how far it will go.<< There I say we have to agree to differ at this stage.

I KNOW that we are descending into Hell (that word again!), and the process has begun. In fact, its been going on for quite awhile ... but in December 2000 it received the final impetus. The program is now running ... and in general terms (NOT individual!) it is unstoppable.

Post me again on this in December 2008 ... if you can ... or if you dare! (But it would probably be sensible not to at that time.)

I have always had an uncanny ability to see what is coming. I only realised this recently myself. For it is not prophecy - as in seeing particular events - it is more an awareness (which I have only recently acknowledged) of what is coming down the line!

Small, insignificant (in themselves) things have occasionally hit me like a punch in the solar plexus. Everyone else around me has remained impervious, and on the times that I have shared my insights I have usually been admonished to calm down and told that I am over-reacting.

So, for example, in October 2003 I received an information sheet from my Professional Institute (I am an accountant by trade) that told me about certain 'money laundering laws' that were to come into effect with the Proceeds of Crime Act (in the UK) in March 2004.

As I read through the info sheet I was stunned!

Secret reports about clients! Direct to the National Criminal Intelligence Service. About any matters at all we came across 'during the course of our work.' Potentially 15 years in prison (without remission) if we failed to make a report that the 'authorities' deemed we should have done. Can't advise the client about the Report. That is the crime of 'tipping off!'. 15 years in prison for tipping-off also!

OK you may think. We have to stop these drug barons and terrorists - crime lords etc.

No argument there.

BUT ... THE LEGISLATION DOES NOT RECOGNISE ANY DE MINIMUS LIMITS! �20 in the back pocket for a bit of gardening is the same crime under the law as a �10,000,000 drug deal!

So, technically, the theft of a box of paperclips (which can be translated into monetary benefit for the criminal!) is a 'money-laundering' crime --- and as such MUST BE REPORTED. Or the 15 years prison time may be applied!

In other words ... virtually EVERYTHING trivial which no one would normally give thought to, but which can be shown as a 'crime', now falls under the full weight of the 'Proceeds of Crime Act.'

Think of the power this gives a government to put away virtually anyone it wants to! Just have to find some trivial misdemeanour - and then 'throw the book at them!'

So I duly received that hit in the solar plexus.

And guess what.

No one else I voiced my concerns to was interested!

It's the 'thin edge of the wedge' I said.

'You're over-reacting,' they said. 'This is England! Not East Germany!'

Well, the plight of the British citizen today in terms of 'civil liberties', though not quite as dire as our American cousins, is pretty appalling. Very few people are actually aware of the powers the government/police now have, and that they are currently passing laws to increase their powers even further. It's going to be a great big f***ing surprise when they are used!

I knew all this in one 'hit'. From October 2003. When I received a fairly bland professional information update that no one else seemed to notice or be concerned about.

And that is just one incident.

It has happened to me on such a number of occasions that finally - call me stupid! - I woke up, and thought: 'Hey! How come I always seem to get these things right?'

>> And when you say "your world", are you not including yourself? Why not "our world <<

Shucks Scio! You tagged me. Yes. I am really a Lizard. Muhahahahahah! We are coming to take your world ... and there's nothing you can do about it! I am of the Snake. We look after our own!

OK ... come out from under your workstation.

Woz a joke.

Just indicating that perhaps one has to restrain paranoia. (At least until one can be absolutely certain that the world is out to kill one!)

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. It seems to me to be an unconscious slip of the tongue. What I guess I meant was that 'my world' (i.e. world view) has already factored in the carnage and chaos that is going to be arriving very soon. 'Your world' (i.e. world view) - in common with the majority of humanity - has possibly not.

I know you are aware of these things. But I get the feeling (and feelings through emails are difficult - so correct me if I am wrong ... which I know you will! Lol!), I get the 'feeling' that you can't quite believe it is happening. Just around the corner. I.e., this might be the last 'Merry Christmas' you will celebrate. (At least in a warm house, with tree and presents and family around.)

But let's move on ...

>>Well it doesn't so much "concern" me as I'm interested where you got the timing, or if you're just talking out of your behind and making noise.<<

Ahhh. Now this fascinates me. The 'talking out of your behind' thing, I mean. Before we go any further - because I know I won't be able to concentrate until I have dealt with it - let me point you in the direction of one Monsieur Joseph Pujol:

hxxp://www.ooze.com/ooze13/petomane.html

I quote from the site:

"Joseph Pujol was a colorful Frenchman who, under the stage name "Le Petomane" (which sort of translates into 'The Fartiste'), became one of the most celebrated entertainers of the late 19th century farting his way to fame and riches- only to die a forgotten humble baker in the aftermath of World War II.

Le Petomane was unique. He exercised deft control over the muscles in his abdomen and sphincter in order to break wind at will, and--most impressively--in musical notes. His celebrated anal act consisted mainly of songs and impressions. He could only produce four tones naturally (do, re, mi and the octave do), but augmented his talents by using a flute affixed to an enema tube. Le Petomane's "piece d' resistance," however, came from smoking a cigarette and extinguishing a candle--all with the power of his turbulent ass."

Now there was a man who could talk - nay SING - out of his behind!

I take my hat off - or should it be my trousers? - to him!

Yes. I fancy I can hold my own talking out of my behind to anyone. But I prostrate myself before the Maestro - Monsieur Pujol.

After that brief but exhilarating historiographical twirl, I feel I can now return more soberly to the subject matter of our conversation.

>> I'm interested where you got the timing <<

Where did I get the timing?

Hmm. Difficult one to elucidate.

Or maybe not.

Like most 'awarenesses' that come to us, it was a balance of intellectual research and 'given' psychological phenomena.

The intellectual research is comprised of my study of the Mayan Calendar (as interpreted by Dr Johan Calleman), detailed in my posts here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4111

and also my fairly extensive research into all things to do with this planet/metaphysics/occultism/history/Laura's writings/ etc. etc. etc.

The psychological phenomena are comprised of the 'solar plexus hits' (referred to above) that I have received at various points in my life ... and also a lucid dream.

I have only had four lucid dreams in my life. (I'm 56 by the way). The first three were wonderful. I 'woke up' in the dreams and new I was dreaming. I actually thought: 'I know my body is asleep in bed, and this is a dream.' I then proceeded, in the first two, to revel in flying around, looking down at grand vistas and scenery and touching things I alighted on to amaze myself that touch 'felt' just the same in a dream as in the 'real' world.

In the third dream I made a mistake - which I think shut the developing process down for me.

Basically, I attempted to conjure up a dream Sharon Stone to have some fun with.

Well .. I woke up instantly.

I suppose we can't be 'allowed' to spend our time in 'dream bars' drinking 'dream Jack Daniels' and then retiring to bed with 'dream Sharon Stones!'.

I know I, for one, would choose never to wake up again!

But the last lucid dream - a few weeks ago - was altogether of a different calibre.

The same joy in 'waking up' and knowing I was dreaming. (Funnily enough, I also knew that any thoughts about Sharon Stone were a 'no-no!') The same joy in flight.
The not so same joy in the landscapes ... devastated cities ... sea ...sea ...sea ....

Well, I woke up with the usual energised feeling one has after a lucid dream (except if you have tried to conjure up Sharon, of course!), but felt very depressed.

So I guess that when I posted my 'Interesting Times' post in the only place I knew I would get some response - intelligent response that is - it was a kind of catharsis.

And afterwards I thought: 'Oh Hell ....'

Scio ... you have triggered so many associations as I reply to you ... it is like drawing a bucket from a deep well.

Thank you.

This is to be continued ....

And I will reply to you also Miss Isness.

Kind regards,
StarFraction

"Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself -- like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks." -- Jean Kerr

The comment:

starattraction said:
stood out for me because it sounded like one of those comments that was meant to be read as the reverse.

To put text in white boxes use

quote=name of person at the beginning and /quote at the end surrounded by [ ]

Joe

Joe said:
The comment:

starattraction said:
stood out for me because it sounded like one of those comments that was meant to be read as the reverse.

To put text in white boxes use

quote=name of person at the beginning and /quote at the end surrounded by [ ]

Joe
Thanx Joe.

Joe said:
Heh. This is a bit tricky at first! Using the quotes boxes, I mean.

I might stick with the >> ...<<

OK. I can only say I DO NOT WANT TO BE A PROPHET.

They tend to come to a sticky end!

Anyway, ScioAgapeOmnis has assured me I am not one.

Phew!

Regards,
StarFraction

"I enjoy life. I think I'll enjoy death even more."
-- Cat Stevens

StarFraction said:
We will not be able to speak like this for very much longer.

All avenues for 'freedom of expression' will soon be brutally closed. The vans will arrive outside your front door ... as they do in China.

While we can still talk, share understandings and enjoy.

We are entering a time of shocking change ....

.... and also a time of great individual potential.

It seems to me that rather then speaking in terms of possibilities you have decided to speak in terms of inevitability.

StarFraction said:
So I duly received that hit in the solar plexus.
I don't exactly know if these solar plexus punches you get when experiencing those "visions" are metaphoric.

If they are "real" and keeping in mind that the solar plexus is the siege of the lower emotional center, one might infer that those plexus punches are not the most reliable source of inspiration.

Hi Scio … and All,

Sorry for delay … busy time of year for me.

31 January 2007 is the UK ‘deadline’ for Tax Returns for the year ended 5 April 2006. So for a self-employed accountant it gets a bit hectic around now.

Not too many years left of preparing Tax Returns though ….

>> StarFraction wrote:

“So you can believe it or not as far as I am concerned. (There are lots of dates to choose from!)

I cannot possibly believe it if I'm interested in truth. This forum is not about believing anything. It is optional for you, optional for me, optional for all. But anyone interested in truth, is not interested in believing anything. <<

Hmmm.

>>This forum is not about believing anything.<<

I suppose we are talking about ‘degrees’ of belief. No?

After all, we cannot possibly KNOW directly everything we subscribe to as being ‘the way of things.’

Some information we accept – thinking ourselves to be reasonable – entirely on the basis of argument/information/ ‘facts’ provided by others.

For example:

Do you ‘believe’ that ‘matter’ is essentially empty space? Do you experience a table as empty space? Or have you accepted persuasive argument?

Do you ‘believe’ the world is not flat, and that the sun does not actually ‘move’ over it each day, when the evidence of your senses must tell you that the world is, more or less (mountains and valleys allowed for) a level ‘playing field’, over which the sun does traverse each day from ‘morning’ to night?

But this is proven you will say.

There are ‘scientific’ proofs.

But have you worked through them, carried out the ‘scientific experiments’, satisfied yourself about these matters? … or do you actually ‘believe’ these things because everyone around you tells you it is so? … because you have decided to accept these ‘paradigms’ as opposed to others because YOU BELIEVE them? Because YOU have accepted these explanations to be OBVIOUS? (Just like in 1300 C.E. it was screamingly obvious to EVERYONE that the world was a flat plate that the oceans poured over the edges of and rose again as mists to fall as rain.)

No, you might say, but these things I accept using a sort of reasonableness test. I have decided to accept that ‘those who measure these things’ are not a bunch of liars in a conspiracy to fabricate an unreal existence! I cannot ‘verify’ everything for myself! I don’t have time for one thing!

In any case, there are PHOTOGRAPHS of a Big Blue Marble in ‘space’ … just like there are PHOTOGRAPHS of men walking on the surface of the moon!

OK.

Densities.

Do you ‘believe’ there are 7 Densities in creation? Each containing an infinitude of ‘dimensions’?

If so, where on earth could you have got that idea from?

Have you personally flown through them, talking to all the different ‘density beings’ along the way … until you had a final chat with Mr One sitting in Density 7?

Have you travelled through time and ‘tweaked’ a few Universes along the way with your personal ‘time loops’? Created a few alternative time lines?

Do you believe it?

Obviously not.

Because: >>This forum is not about believing anything.<<

Well, I would suggest to you that – with the possible exception of Laura and a few others – this WHOLE FORUM is based almost entirely upon ‘BELIEF’ … belief in the ‘reality’ of communication from the future of ‘the Cassiopeans’ for one thing.

I say with the ‘possible exception of Laura’ because I BELIEVE that she is genuinely reporting her EXPERIENCE of the Cassiopeans.

She could be – and forgive me Laura here if you read this – she could be cleverly fabricating the whole thing.

L. Ron Hubbard was pretty good with his imagination! Or so I BELIEVE it to have been! And plenty of people accept his ‘teachings’ – Scientology – as ‘gospel’ today.

Forgive me Scio … I am not trying to be destructive … I am just trying to demonstrate that a helluva lot of the time we have to – actually we are FORCED to – trust our instincts, and, effectively, ‘believe’ things.

Now it may be that throughout the totality of our being we are making ‘connections’ and evaluating what we hear.

So, for example, we may be persuaded by the inner consistency and logical confrontations of Laura’s writings that she is not, in fact, fabricating a hoax, but is, instead, describing a reality as she has experienced and researched it.

Exactly as many aspiring scientologists, no doubt, ‘believe’ about the writings of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard!

So we have to take responsibility for our particular ‘beliefs’. But, at least at present, ‘belief’ – of necessity – goes with our territory!

So that is why I said: “So you can believe it or not as far as I am concerned.

StarFraction said:
SAO said:
This forum is not about believing anything.
I suppose we are talking about ‘degrees’ of belief. No?
After all, we cannot possibly KNOW directly everything we subscribe to as being ‘the way of things.’
But we can assign it various levels of probability based on all the data we have available.

StarFraction said:
Some information we accept – thinking ourselves to be reasonable – entirely on the basis of argument/information/ ‘facts’ provided by others.
But have you worked through them, carried out the ‘scientific experiments’, satisfied yourself about these matters? … or do you actually ‘believe’ these things because everyone around you tells you it is so? … because you have decided to accept these ‘paradigms’ as opposed to others because YOU BELIEVE them? Because YOU have accepted these explanations to be OBVIOUS? (Just like in 1300 C.E. it was screamingly obvious to EVERYONE that the world was a flat plate that the oceans poured over the edges of and rose again as mists to fall as rain.)
With respect to this, where does your dream fall and your prognostications based on it? You tell me I should question whether the Earth is round, and yet, do you apply as much scrutiny to this "vision"?

StarFraction said:
Well, I would suggest to you that – with the possible exception of Laura and a few others – this WHOLE FORUM is based almost entirely upon ‘BELIEF’ … belief in the ‘reality’ of communication from the future of ‘the Cassiopeans’ for one thing.
But that's not true - nobody on this forum believes or claims to believe to know where that communication comes from. Even Laura herself does not KNOW, and she says so numerous times on her website. Any idea of where it comes from is a working hypothesis, not a belief. Laura might have the most data of anybody, but it doesn't lead to any belief or absolute certainty on her part, she remains open.

StarFraction said:
I say with the ‘possible exception of Laura’ because I BELIEVE that she is genuinely reporting her EXPERIENCE of the Cassiopeans.
She could be – and forgive me Laura here if you read this – she could be cleverly fabricating the whole thing.
Well if she could be fabricating, wouldn't it be silly to BELIEVE that she is not? Why not take either possibility as a working hypothesis, and look at data, if any, that supports either hypothesis?

StarFraction said:
Forgive me Scio … I am not trying to be destructive … I am just trying to demonstrate that a helluva lot of the time we have to – actually we are FORCED to – trust our instincts, and, effectively, ‘believe’ things.
But is it a blind faith, an assumption? Or can we remain open to the possibility of being wrong each time we do this? We have to make choices - we don't have an infinite time to collect infinite data so we can become infinitely sure that our decision is going to be correct before we make it. We have time limitations, very often very abrupt limitations. Sometimes intuition is all we have. But does that mean that we're blindly trusting it, or can we remain open while still going with the intuition? Like, instead of saying "I KNOW my intuition is right" we can be like "Well it never failed before, it can be wrong, but that's all I have right now so I'll go with it and see what happens". Though there's always the problem of telling whether you're being prompted by your intuition, or something else entirely inside of you, maybe some program, a deeply rooted assumption, etc.

StarFraction said:
So, for example, we may be persuaded by the inner consistency and logical confrontations of Laura’s writings that she is not, in fact, fabricating a hoax, but is, instead, describing a reality as she has experienced and researched it.
The way I see it, it doesn't really matter if it's a hoax or not. What matters is what IS said and done - and the results of it. Results on our minds, in our lives, in our being, in our understanding of ourselves and the world, in our approach to life and reality. If somebody comes up with a hoax that ends up teaching people an unbelievable amount and resulting in their OBJECTIVE growth and removal of all assumptions, beliefs, and programming, and a true ability to see the unseen - then does it matter if it's a hoax? Does it matter if it came from 6th density, or from an ascended master, or from Laura's subconscious mind or nowhere at all? Same as it doesn't matter if it's really the C's talking, or the devil. It's what we become, what we learn, what we DO as a result of this "talking" that matters.

StarFraction said:
Exactly as many aspiring scientologists, no doubt, ‘believe’ about the writings of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard!
But if his writings do not have the same objective affect on those who study them, then there's your answer! What are the RESULTS of his writings, and what are the results of Laura's writings? By their fruits shall you know them.

StarFraction said:
SAO said:
But you said nothing about any vision in your first post. You just declared a bunch of things as some sort of facts. This is manipulative, and is simply noise
Not manipulative. Provocative. (Which it obviously was!)
And that was just the ‘style’ I chose at that time.
But it is manipulative. If you think you needed to hide information just to "provoke" a response, you're manipulating. That means you know that if you reveal all the details, it won't be nearly as "provocative"! Why else would you hide those details? They are not provocative because of the significance of the information and research and knowledge it offers. They are provocative because they are full of holes, which prompts people to ask you to fill those holes in (which you should've done in your first post). You are not promopting anything USEFUL, just wasting people's time asking you questions you should never have left blank. This means that you just wanted to get attention, to get people to respond - you did not want to inform and offer something that adds to our knowledge and can be researched and help the group.

If you just show up on a forum and say "in a few days you're all gonna die!". This is provocative indeed. Then after a number of questions you say "I dunno, I had a dream and some voice told me that". Suddenly it's far less provocative, far less interesting, and far less important. And you KNEW this, and thus, hid the details. You know, like we've seen time and time again people show up on forums and say "meteors are gonna kill us all in exactly 2 months, I have received this secret info from some secret government souces!". Provocative? Yes. But only as a "suspense" novel, not as anything that is provocative for the reason of being enlightening due to the information and knowledge it offers. You didn't say anything that wasn't already common knowledge on the forum. The only thing you added was "oh yeah, we have 2 years left". It's a hook, intruguing and mysterious, but I still have not seen any actual reason why that timeline should matter, except totally subjective reason like your dream. What if I have a dream every day, and each day I get a different time of when the world's going to hell? That's not very helpful. It is surely data and information, but it would not be useful to artificially inflate its importance by creating unnecessary "suspense" and "provocation".

StarFraction said:
It was to provoke thought about the fact that maybe we should actually start to prepare ourselves now for what I am sure is going to happen very soon.
See this is the problem! YOU are sure, and you offer no reason for why this should mean anything to anyone else, because your "sureness" is based on subjective experiences. And we ARE preparing ourselves by looking at REAL objective data and research, you do not prepare yourself by jumping at every dream you have about a timeline for doomsday. I think about how to prepare myself every day, but those thoughts MUST be rooted in my objective understanding of the objective data that is available to me. If you have any real information to offer outside of what everyone on the forum already knows about any future events, that would surely be useful. But being "provocative" just to get people all excited about this thought, without having any real data to support what you say, is manipulative.

StarFraction said:
And what do you decide is ‘simply noise?’
Hollow provocation and creation of mystery/suspense. "Hollow" being that it's not provocative due to the knowledge it adds, but simply by the suspenseful declarations it makes which creates a strong curiosity how you got this info. For example if I said "DUCK!!!!" and you ducked, and then I said "lol I just wanted to say that". It's the same thing. I said something that sounds very important and it is very provocative and incites you to ACT. But it was hollow provocation.

If you want a lot of such provocatin, check out New Age stuff - try Nesara. They promise that ANY MINUTE NOW aliens will land and give us all free money and technology and all that good stuff. And they leave major holes and chunks out of all that they say, cover it in mystery and create a lot of promises and emotional provocative writing, creating basically a SOAP OPERA. Nevermind that it's all utter nonsense. It keeps people in suspense and glued to their seats for the next episode/installment. This is really not how this forum operates or its purpose. This is a research forum.

Back
Top Bottom