Interesting videos about science

This one reminded me of the beautiful windows in old cathedrals. (Some have the large organs, some don't.) I wonder if they at some point were meant to represent/ reflect /defuse certain musical octaves into the atmosphere.

Not an video, just a drawing:

In 2022, Wageningen University, in the Netherlands, digitized and put online 1,180 drawings from 40 years of research on the root system of plants and therefore that of trees, these large plants whose woody stem branches from a certain height above the ground

1695488428438.png

Magnetic fields "bending" light paths
Hmm... 🤔
Q: (A) Can space with fractal properties, non-differentiable structure, non-smooth structure, be used to derive Schroedinger equation and quantum theory like the Nottale is proposing in some of his papers?
A: Close.

Q: (A) What is incorrect? Why is it only close?
A: Light bends at intervals. Look to the quasar for the clue.

Some people here already know the name of this scientist - Anton Petrov -, but YouTube found this video for me about the latest brain research. Very interesting!
The timestamps:
0:00 Recent papers on the human brain 1:00 Human brain atlas and 3000 new types of cells 2:00 What was this collaboration for? 2:40 Unexpected complexity of cells in certain brain parts 4:00 Are there a lot of individual differences? Yes! 4:40 Physical structure appears same across species 5:10 Genetic activity is very different though 5:35 Human disorders are unique to humans 6:30 Unusual layers protecting the brain - SLYM 7:38 Axons turned out to be more unusual, especially in other species 9:35 Shape of the brain suggests apes and humans are similar only until adolescence 12:15 Hippocampus in humans is unique focusing on vision...explaining art? 13:48 New memory cell discovered15:45 Limitations

Back
Top Bottom