Interesting videos about science

And also this one that starts with the Hiawatha crater asking:
"Did a Cosmic Impact 12,000 Years Ago Create the Younger Dryas Catastrophe?"

Then the guy in the video talks about the Clovis culture and continues with ancient Egypt, and how pyramids were not contructed by Egyptians as we are told and talks about Gobekli Tepe and the Stone of Vultur that depicts a catastrophic cometary event.

The insane biology of the dragonfly. The analysis of the flight and eyesight of the dragonfly is particularly interesting, and all these marvels are solely due incremental random mutations :lol: :

Last edited:
Here’s a video about cymatics and the 3D structure of sound. One of the interesting points he makes is that if spiritual people sing, it’s often a 7 fold design that’s seen in the water, which ties into the 7 densities. It would be interesting to record many birds and replay their songs and then perhaps compare that to the ambient noise of an average city.

It’s a fascinating science, and the speaker was actually healed of back pain while performing an experiment with sound inside the King’s chamber of the Great Pyramid. It’ll be a beautiful time of discovery and joy when the control system crumbles, lots to learn and create!

Here’s a video about cymatics and the 3D structure of sound. One of the interesting points he makes is that if spiritual people sing, it’s often a 7 fold design that’s seen in the water, which ties into the 7 densities. It would be interesting to record many birds and replay their songs and then perhaps compare that to the ambient noise of an average city.

It’s a fascinating science, and the speaker was actually healed of back pain while performing an experiment with sound inside the King’s chamber of the Great Pyramid. It’ll be a beautiful time of discovery and joy when the control system crumbles, lots to learn and create!
Simply fascinating.
Thanks.

"I Built a Wildlife Pond - here's what happened
Eight months ago, I built a wildlife pond. Today, I share the whole story of how I turned a patch of grass, into a healthy, thriving ecosystem. Incredible transformation!"

Back
Top Bottom