Interview with an Alien

3 videos where an alien (probably STO) is interviewed by a government officer. In the second and third parts it's a bit sad as the alien is captivated and threatened.
Anyway provide good infos.

Hi Bosphorus1982, before creating a new post, please use the search function of the forum, because on 13 threads, you have iniated 12 !! And you made a new thread about the same subject ("alien races" / "interview with an alien" / "are Cs mantis people"). Idem with the subject on islam whereas there is a main and still elaborated thread about islam.
You don't seem to follow preexisting discussions. Do you know that it's not ptohibited to participate in a discussion still created?

Hi Bosphorus1982, before creating a new post, please use the search function of the forum, because on 13 threads, you have iniated 12 !! And you made a new thread about the same subject ("alien races" / "interview with an alien" / "are Cs mantis people"). Idem with the subject on islam whereas there is a main and still elaborated thread about islam.
You don't seem to follow preexisting discussions. Do you know that it's not ptohibited to participate in a discussion still created?

Ok i will do as you say. Sorry for disturbance

Can some of the mods merge the new posts with the appropriate threads?

Listening to this interview makes my hairs stand up. I also tend to the opinion that the video has been made up. But this still leaves us with what "the alien" says. And thats IMHO "spot on".

Back
Top Bottom