Interview With Dr. Valdeane Brown - Nonlinear Dynamic Thinking With NeurOptimal Neurofeedback

Interesting show. I wish there was an answer as to supplementation etc, unless I missed it?

Sorry, but the talking over (or commentary like "hmm") sometimes made it hard for me to keep up, I had to rewind at times to regain track. I suppose because the volume of the commentary is louder/clearer than Val's call in line.

Interesting show. I wish there was an answer as to supplementation etc, unless I missed it?

Sorry, but the talking over (or commentary like "hmm") sometimes made it hard for me to keep up, I had to rewind at times to regain track. I suppose because the volume of the commentary is louder/clearer than Val's call in line.

I usually put the file into Audacity and export as .wav. Then I put that .wav into a program called CN Levelator and export that new leveled .wav back into Audacity. Then export to mp3. It takes about 10 minutes, but it's worth it for me when the volume in podcasts isn't equal throughout.

I usually put the file into Audacity and export as .wav. Then I put that .wav into a program called CN Levelator and export that new leveled .wav back into Audacity. Then export to mp3. It takes about 10 minutes, but it's worth it for me when the volume in podcasts isn't equal throughout.

Thanks so much 3DStudent for these tips and free softwares.

Back
Top Bottom