Interview with Lt. Col. Thomas E. Bearden.

GRiM

The Living Force
Interview with Lt. Col. Thomas E. Bearden (ret.)

The following interview with Tom Bearden appeared in a magazine called "Megabrain Report". It is dated 4-Feb-1991.
.....................................................................................................................................
[Moderator: The text of interview can be found here: _http://twm.co.nz/beard_interview.htm_
so the LONG text was removed from THIS Forum.

An addition information, to keep a balanced view is here:
Tom Bearden - A Critical Examination of His Claims

While it is quite probable that Col. Bearden has indeed a title of a colonel, calling him a "scientist" is somewhat stretching.
If someone would like to discuss a particular point of this interview - please bring this point, not the whole rant. But it may a good
thing to read first the above quoted "Critical examination" and also this: Tom Bearden - A Case Study in Psychosis
]

Seems I don´t have enough experience in this subject to make a fair judgement of Berdens material. After haveing read the
"Tom Bearden - A Critical Examination of His Claims" I get another picture of his psyche. I might have been spellbound by his techical words and unproven claims.
It´s sad to see how a person I thought had something to offer seem to be full of "hot air".

Is there anything that he have been able to prove that is a leap forward for science?

GRiM said:
Is there anything that he have been able to prove that is a leap forward for science?
Why would you expect a"leap forward for science" from a Colonel? Just think! What you expect from a military man is to serve the military, not science!

P.S.1. The sad truth is that many of the "scientists" serve their careers - not science. But that is a different topic.
P.S.2. Perhaps I need to add that some bright scientists of the past had rather strange lives, including some kind of a "military adventures" - see for instance a rather interesting biography of Evariste Galois and also Genius, stupidity and genius again.

Well I guess its party because he have made such huge claims, If he don´t have anything then that would make him extremely self serving. I would like to think that he had something. In hindsight I guess I was a bit naive. I visited his page yesterday and found that he have made a 8h dvd-serie were he discusses his "findings" and technology. (4dvds x 30$)
I´we also read a page about weather modification that uses Beardens "longitude waves" as a foundation and model to explain the cloudformation.

I think it comes down to wishful thinking from my part, and a lack of deeper understanding of physics.

Im glad that you popped that naivebubble I was suspended in, thank you. ^_^

GRiM said:
Well I guess its party because he have made such huge claims, If he don´t have anything then that would make him extremely self serving.
Well, don't forget that there is also "serving to disinformation."

If anyone was wondering what site, have a few cool cloudpictures.

GRiM said:
I´we also read a page about weather modification that uses Beardens "longitude waves" as a foundation and model to explain the cloudformation.
http:(slash x2)www(dot)weatherwars(dot)info/index.php?category_id=7&parent_id=7
http:(slash x2)www(dot)weatherwars(dot)info/

Back
Top Bottom