Iodine and Potassium Iodide

I think for now our own testimonials are working well enough no? I had a hard Herx on 13.5, however, between 50 - 100mgs, I feel great and those Herx reactions are few and far between for me (and typically remedied with sea salt or Himalayan pink salt when they happen the odd day here and there). I do want to try more, and will likely experiment near the end of my initial 50mg per day minimum 3 month detox. I believe I just wanted to point out to Kenny that taking high doses may be wasteful, not necessarily dangerous, but it’s possible your body won’t absorb all of a 1000mg dose.

Hello there. How are you?
I did a coffee enema this morning.
I got the infos from this article.
So, i made boil 3 tablespoon of ground organic coffee for 3 minutes and let it rest for 15 minutes (1,4 liters).
I fileted it and then i did the enema. I had contractions. And at 12 minutes, big contractions, with creeping on the skin. I told myself that it was maybe time to go expel all of that, but, i did keep it 1 minute more... but then, i did not want to go to the toilet that much. I did go, etc, but, now i have the feeling that it was not good doing that...
i did not drink hours after the enema, is that a problem?
I also feel different, like i am another person... my vision is also different.
The spasms where hard... they did go to a climax, at 12 minutes... now, i have the feeling that i should have go to the toilet at that moment. It's okay to keep it, but, when the storm is too big, it's maybe time to go?
I feel a little hot and i pee a lot (i usually pee a lot when i drink, but, i am becoming 'paranoid'). :)

Well, after a few weeks now of 100 mg of Iodine daily I figure it's time to report on my experiences...

It's great!

The effect hasn't dropped off. Every time I have my daily glass of red water, I feel the effects very quickly. First, my body has a nice, subtle but real burn feeling which lasts for ten minutes or so, and everything gets sharper and happier. It's like coffee.., but different. For the next several hours I am more effective and present in all my interactions throughout the day than I had been over the past year, with people even commenting that I look good. -I notice that I seem more powerful and glowey when I peek in the mirror, more flush in my cheeks.

At the other end of the day, I also have a glass mixed with pink rock salt and vitamin C powder, about a 1/4 tsp of each. -As well as half a pack of keytone powder, (that's a whole other story).

Anyway, I'm going to stick with 100 mg of Iodine from now on, or until something changes.

I think it might be wise to still start off slow since people have varied reactions, and the danger of heavy metals wholloping you in the beginning as they release from fat storage is quite real if other people's experiences are taken into account. But after a couple of years of small doses, I think that cleared out the metals bit by bit and readied me for a larger regular dose. That's how it seems to have worked for me.

Great update Woodsman

I've been on hundred drops of 12% iodine for week or two without any reactions so i dropped it since it made those little bottles to run out too quickly. Still don't know exactly how much mg of iodine i was taking daily so does anybody has a clue how to count how much iodine is in 1 drop of 12% Lugols?

I use a 15% lugol solution which is labeled as containing 7.62mg iodine per drop. So that should suggest a 12% solution would be roughly 6.096mg per drop. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.

I use a 15% lugol solution which is labeled as containing 7.62mg iodine per drop. So that should suggest a 12% solution would be roughly 6.096mg per drop. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Great update Woodsman

I've been on hundred drops of 12% iodine for week or two without any reactions so i dropped it since it made those little bottles to run out too quickly. Still don't know exactly how much mg of iodine i was taking daily so does anybody has a clue how to count how much iodine is in 1 drop of 12% Lugols?

@Seato and @Yozilla ,

The amount may vary according to brand I think so that seems to be a very close estimate.

LUGOL’S IODINE 12% SOLUTION
What’s in our Lugol’s?
Per metric drop: 2.2mg of iodine and 3.3mg of iodide.

5.54mg per drop of elemental iodine.

Our Lugol’s formula is the one recommended by Dr. Hulda Clark. According to Wikipedia a “5% solution consists of 5% (wt/v) iodine (I2) and 10% (wt/v) potassium iodide (KI) mixed in distilled water.” However, the convention for naming Lugols Solution this way is misleading. The Potassium Iodide also contains iodine. In fact, 76% of the weight of each KI molecule is the iodine atom. Therefore, in order to understand the full amount of iodine in a solution add: the amount of pure iodine (I2) PLUS (.76 x potassium iodide).

At the other end of the day, I also have a glass mixed with pink rock salt and vitamin C powder, about a 1/4 tsp of each. -As well as half a pack of keytone powder, (that's a whole other story).

@Woodsman ,

I am glad you are having very good results. I just don't know why you would mix the vitamin C powder with the iodine since it will neutralize the effect if taken at the same time. The protocol as I read it recommends spacing the vitamin C from the iodine supplement.

@Seato and @Yozilla ,

The amount may vary according to brand I think so that seems to be a very close estimate.

LUGOL’S IODINE 12% SOLUTION

I agree that different brands have differences regarding efficiency. I’ve been using for years one kind of ‘Hulda Clark’ version, since it is the only one you can buy legally in my country. The formula is different from the ‘original Lugol’s’ in that it combines sodium instead of potassium with the iodine. Recently I decided to try the J.Crow’s brand is hat many have recommended, and the difference is notable. Even when the strength in percents is approximately the same, I need much less of the J.Crow’s to feel the effects. Even after using iodine (the HC version) for years, I’m clearly experiencing a new round of detox symptoms with this new brand, and I need to proceed slowly.

@Woodsman ,

I am glad you are having very good results. I just don't know why you would mix the vitamin C powder with the iodine since it will neutralize the effect if taken at the same time. The protocol as I read it recommends spacing the vitamin C from the iodine supplement.
Well, I take the two about 8-10 hours apart from one another, so...

Time for an update

I've been trying different dosages, form 50 mg to 750 mg as I've posted before, and I think that taking anything over 400 mg is probably a waste. I did seem to absorb loads of it initially, but I think that you would have to up-regulate the co-factors and I'm not sure if we're even able to absorb that much. Especially for folk on this forum who are taking their health into their own hands. If anyone wants to nuke their critters then taking 300mg a day is probably sufficient. But everyone's body is different so some may need more and others less.

Initially I did not feel the benefits of taking even 750 mg, meaning I was much more depleted that I thought I was, but after 2 days of 750mg I felt it and oh boy did it feel good. I felt my energy levels go up, better focus, more grounded, less distracted... I've even become more tolerant of "unhealthy food"(Now I don't have to worry too much about those holiday dinners and such). Was getting upset stomachs quite easily after most dinners outside my Carnivore diet, but now I get very mild stomach aches (even with birthday cake:wow:) and don't suffer aqueous waste💩 afterwards.

I noticed though that once I was saturated with iodine, I was able to take much less and maintain the benefits like Woodsman(now I feel them with 120mg a day). And recently I've also noticed that I can now fast for 20+ hrs easily(it just happened all by itself), thought I'm not sure if that's due to the Iodine or if that's just my natural hibernation cycle finally kicking in after these years of cleaning out the machine(probably the latter but I'm sure Iodine helped, especially considering how many energy draining critters we have).

So although we can tolerate much more iodine that the 12mg - 50mg dosages, I don't think it's necessary to go to extreme amounts(700+ mg). That being said I think I agree that this protocol is much more efficient and probably healthier(less herx reactions) in the ranges of 100 - 300 mg.

Iodine is a bit dangerous at doses 5-50 mg. It is common among users. And accidentally this is the ranfe recomended by most of the gurus.
Hi Kenny!
i'd like to understand. How is it possible that the usual dose it not that safe? And what form of iodine do you recommend? lugol? blue iodine? nascent? other?

Hi Kenny!
i'd like to understand. How is it possible that the usual dose it not that safe? And what form of iodine do you recommend? lugol? blue iodine? nascent? other?

The best, cheapest iodine is in form of Lugol. Potassium Iodide alone is also a good source. Low doses, between 1 and 50 mg MAY worsen condition, if there is an infection feeding pathogenes instead killing them.

We are back to 2 or 4 drops (x 6.24 mg of Lugol's 5%) a day, and it is helping through the weirdest cold-flu symptoms whIch HAS SOME OF OUR FRIENDS (HERE ON THE 49TH PARALLEL N) IN HOSPITAL. This week, the media is winding people up to get the infamous "flu shot", and yes we have some symptoms, except that knowledge from C's children has made us more cautious. People hat we know who have gotten the "vaccine" are way sicker than those of us who said no - we sort of wonder if the vaccinated people are not the worst vectors?

(This is only me, but I think it is coming with the weather changes, whatever they may be, and from above in a curious way.)

Last few weeks, we spent time with tourists who came from France, the U.S., and elsewhere and it seems like everybody has - either the runny nose all day, or a form of gastro(-intérite). So tonight I doubled the Lugol's 5% to 8 drops, which is the most we have ever done per day - but we are reading this thread wondering if the dosage is not specific to the level of TOXICITY in each person's body?

We have a friend who had chemotherapy when we met him. He'd lost 120 pounds. Then after Lugol's for 1 year, and refusing further medical intervention for purported PANCREATIC cancer is showing full blown remission, and in 6 months has gained nearly 75 POUNDS.

As most of you know, it is very difficult to drawn ANYONE from the programmed medical intervention system to think for themselves. So my comment goes out to all of you who accept that IODINE has turned our very good friend (and his choice not to pursue chemo) into a very best friend who is ready to live. Whereas when we met him, after many months of medical intervention, only wanted to end his life.

I would use caution, as I do in every endeavour.

MUCH lOVE TO ALL to all of Cassiopaea's children in these coming times.
Have a perfect New Year #vision2020

daniel

We are back to 2 or 4 drops (x 6.24 mg of Lugol's 5%) a day, and it is helping through the weirdest cold-flu symptoms whIch HAS SOME OF OUR FRIENDS (HERE ON THE 49TH PARALLEL N) IN HOSPITAL.
So tonight I doubled the Lugol's 5% to 8 drops, which is the most we have ever done per day - but we are reading this thread wondering if the dosage is not specific to the level of TOXICITY in each person's body?
There are 2 parts to this. One is that some people can't tolerate large amounts of Lugol's or iodine, and they can only start with the small doses such as a drop on the heel of the foot. Two is that for people who can tolerate large amounts, yes the large amounts of Lugol's can help fight viruses, bacteria, or other things making us sick. In the last several weeks, I've taken as much as 150mg a day (75mg twice a day, 30 drops of 2% Lugol's at a time) to fight cold or flu-like issues.

Back
Top Bottom