Is gender a social construct?

About that six year old James...

His mom wants him to be a girl, and so he is like a doll for her to play with. And I'm sure despite her weirdness, he loves her, and tries to be what his mom desires.

I don't know what he looks like, but I'm going to assume he is cute, and has a nice structure, and maybe some feminine traits.

So, this instance is where a child has his identity imposed on him because of his natural attractiveness. And so in society, people like this draw the attention of other by their attractive qualities, and like the mother who wants a girl, is met with expectations and assuptions about them.

In a lot of cases, boys are called names because of their beauty, and it is implied that they are orientated towards boys because they look like girls - or are just basically attractive. And so rather than say 'that boy is cute', other boys will say 'he's gay' and so his attitude is formed and is socially branded by others to conform to an expectation they have. And they might do this to exclude them from the opposite sex as a mating rivalry type thing. 'Oh, he wouldn't like you, he's gay'.

So, it would be a social construct in this context.

One of the things I find disturbing is how these activists display so much intolerance while protesting against it.

And how organized all the drama is playing out.

It would seem they have some insight to human nature, and are confident in conducting their campaigns in a psychological front. And it is not new, but it employs the fringe elements of society against the bulk as a reaction to our forming bonds and becoming social forces in the internet age.

So the battleground is society, and the method is social organization, and the goal is mental enslavement by deprivation of social means. How is this achieved? Freedom, Liberty, and Independence.

It is by our own strength that we are weak in a social context.

Now that the internet has linked us, it is natural for us to socialized and we set in motion to solidify our bonds to each other and benefit in our groupings as that is a trait of our social nature.

And so what does the American way of life teach us? It teaches us to be 'free', 'independent', ect. But it does not stop at exalting freedom - it denounces 'social ideologies' as evils. But we are highly social creatures, and if it were not for our social traits, we'd be extinct. So while we value freedom, we must in equal measure value our social bonds.

So, to what end does the American way of life affect us? It isolates us from one another and channels us into industrial application. And what is industry but a highly organized social order?

And so, in the larger scope we are enslaved to a industrial social order, and have freedom and independence - from social power - because we are happy to give others the responsibility of running our lives. And that in itself isn't bad, but it leads to alienating us from our social nature, making us dependents, and it empowers industrial rule. And as they are highly social, they understand human nature, and can tame us and condition us like cattle.

So, social power has been reserved for the establishment, but in the internet era, people naturally form bonds and assemble, and called into question is the worth of every aspect of our civilization as a natural consequence of our natural civilization building skills, and new found bonds. And so the old order cannot continue, and as time passes, it erodes, corrupts, and its true nature revealed. But more than anything, it is simply an imbalance. And as people are conditioned to be narrow in scope as to perform only their duties, the establishment - armed with their social power - can direct us against each other, channeling the forces to assemble the weakest against the strongest in an orderly top-down restructuring that reinforces our mental imprisonment.

And so this leads to the situation we are witness to, with the LGBT and BLM and other groups, organized and spearheading the incursion to dissolve any social uprising perceived by the establishment as a threat to its rule. And so to a lot of people, it is perceived as a bunch of random unrelated issues as they are conditioned to focus on the narrowest of scope, and be frustrated over why things are going to hell.

So, social power grants us a level of sophistication that a conditioned, cattle-like person can't begin to comprehend. And so with confidence, these activists attack us while shouting intolerance, and the individualized masses are like cattle being herded by trained dogs - their natures out of balance and dependent on organization, and so are directed against each other, or back into their pens.

So while the issues in themselves, are interesting, the scope in which they became issues amount to a larger concern.

So while the issues in themselves, are interesting
Not particularly...

Have you yet learned anything here about ponerology or psychopathy? Have you yet learned anything here about 4D STS (or STO)? Have you learned anything about realms - of the ethereal in relation to the material?...
Or are you going to continue to keep spinning round and round in that 3D hamster wheel?

Reactions: Ca.
I wasn't familiar with the word ponerology, so I looked it up:

Ponerology

In theology, ponerology (from Greek poneros, "evil") is a study of evil. Major subdivisions of the study are the nature of evil, the origin of evil, and evil in relation to the Divine Government.

So I think my comments are as you described - as a study in the nature of evil. But I think it was relevant and tried to make the connection, and share my thoughts on the topic. When we talk about current events, we can't dismiss things as negative and not talk about it. Then we would be spinning our wheels. So, I just like sharing my thoughts on the subject and sorry if I went off topic, but I tried to explain my thoughts the best I could and make a relation.

@Metrist I think it would help if you read "Political Ponerology" for starters. We can understand your enthusiams, and encourage it, but it would be helpful to do some homework first, like it's encouraged for everyone. Also I'm not sure if you've had the time to read this thread in it's entirety, but it will also really help in refining your knowledge. There should be links to books in this thread that will further clear things up.

Hope this helps.

This women gave me bad vibes from the very beginning of her career. Now this one simply clinches it for me,

I always appreciated the fact that Céline Dion was a somewhat wholesome figure in a music business
I though that she exuded "fake".

The fact that she is doing it give me the signal that "a debt is being paid off" unless she is not smart enough to realize that she is on the wrong side of humanity. I find it hard to believe that she needs MORE money.

Shades of Atlantis!!!

I was thinking the same thing reading Hi_Henry's article. Just had to find a session reference I was remembering.

I don't think 3D idiots alone could do as much damage as having a little help from 4D STS idiot friends.

Session 20 October 1994:
Q: How many people are not under the control of the Lizzies nowadays?!

A: Open.

Q: We would like to know what is the origin of the Gypsies.

A: Genes spliced. Slaves of dark forces.

Q: Who are these dark forces?

A: Same.

Q: As what?

A: Brotherhood.

Q: Does this brotherhood consist of Lizzies and various humans?

A: Yes.

Q: If the Gypsies were gene spliced, who were they gene spliced with?

A: Alien race, humanoid, and Atlantean drone workers.

Q: What were Atlantean drone workers?

A: Slave people controlled by crystal.

Q: Why do the Gypsies remain so cohesive? Is that genetically programed?

A: Yes. And mind control.

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs, centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as beasts in Atlantis. V___ is part Gypsy. Hiding this.

Q: Does she know it?

A: Some.

Q: Who built the city of Baalbek?

A: Antereans and early Sumerians. We meant Atlanteans. {Who are the Antereans?}

Q: What is the reason for the enormous proportions of this building?

A: Giants.

Q: Who were the giants?

A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.

Q: Did the Atlanteans and Sumerians succeed in recreating the Nephilim?

A: No.

Q: Why did they build this enormous city?

A: Retarded subjects.

Q: The results of their efforts were retarded?

A: Yes

I hope they fail soon. They have done enough damage already and just keep on trying to create their perfect world.

I was thinking the same thing reading Hi_Henry's article. Just had to find a session reference I was remembering.

I don't think 3D idiots alone could do as much damage as having a little help from 4D STS idiot friends.

Session 20 October 1994:

I hope they fail soon. They have done enough damage already and just keep on trying to create their perfect world.

The crystal ball have always been most synonymous with the gypsies throughout the ages, the Roma in particular. This could be 'linkage' residue representative of their "control" through "crystal" left over from Atlantean times.
Another correlation between crystals and gypsy is of the name of crystal "gypsum". It is uncannily close to the spelling, and phonetically so, to "gypsy" - though official sources never seem to make that obvious connection of similarity. Odd that.

The crystal ball have always been most synonymous with the gypsies throughout the ages, the Roma in particular. This could be 'linkage' residue representative of their "control" through "crystal" left over from Atlantean times.
Another correlation between crystals and gypsy is of the name of crystal "gypsum". It is uncannily close to the spelling, and phonetically so, to "gypsy" - though official sources never seem to make that obvious connection of similarity. Odd that.
One thing I should add about the Gypsies and their culture: There ain't no gender-benders there!

It is difficult to realize that the "programming is complete" for those who used to look more "normal" until the masks maybe fell off.

I can't help but wonder where Celine will end up and how many will follow her. The mind control is more and more depressing and more obvious I think. The picture below gives an idea of the Happy Family it has become.

Happy Mom.png

The picture above is from a video that is from a religious satanic interpretation of evil but still makes the symbolism and psychological programming very clear. He mentions Aleister Crowley and his admonition to "Do as thou wilt" as a core theme in the programming.

Nothing new here but just more recent and in our face so to speak. It's very depressing so just skip this if you have seen enough. :-(

In history there were times and places when homosexuality was accepted. So, maybe gender identity is triggered by the factors of the culture and emerge for instance: when resources are scarce, or abundant. And the stresses or ease of every day life are one way or the other.

And as we have a long history of warfare, it was important in times of war to breed, and so in those times breeding was encouraged and homosexuality prohibited. Similarly, if there were peace and plenty, populations grew, and created societal stresses resulting in homosexuality.

So, in our time, we live in relative peace - although every act of violence is broadcast worldwide and every instance of violence is amplified - the populations are again creating stresses, and so either war, or population control are in order, but we are faced with two opposing solutions. One is natural and self extinguishing, and the other is exploitative.

So, humanity has expressed disdain for war, and so either through instinctual triggers and or societal persuasion people don't want children, and so homosexuality is not a negative. Who looks at the world and does not wonder if bringing a child into this life would be fair to the child?

So, we have choices and it isn't just about sexual preference, but about procreation, and the need for the militaries to have soldiers from which the least desired humans are expected to serve.

So I think homosexuality and militarism arise in times when populations reach higher limits, and so the homosexuals have enough sense not to breed, and the brutes keep multiplying, and the militarys want higher caliber soldiers, and can't get them from the brute types, and so sexuality becomes an issue.

What Metrist wrote reminded me of an experiment called "Mouse Utopia". I was not sure whether it was in this topic or not. In the end, I decided to go through the second part of the "social-construct" title.
This description of the experiment was written by Stefan Verstappen. I took it, used it and translate it (so this is a translation of the translation). (Impressions in brackets are mine).

Mouse utopia

In a unique experiment that lasted for years, Dr. Calhoun used white mice to study population growth and its impact on individual behavior. This mice population of 16 units provided utopian dietary conditions, space and homes for a potential population of over 3,000 mice. Despite the ideal conditions, mice have experienced a catastrophe. Their number doubled every 60 days (baby boom). To call the 'exploitation period'. In the third period, the one of 300 days, the population growth of mice was equalized. To call the 'balancing period'. Dr. Calhoun noted that younger generations of young people were inhibition because most of the space was already socially defined.

Scientists then began to notice quite unusual behavior. Violence is beginning to spread. The overweight of the males sought acceptance, but they were denied and withdrew (aha, here are - feminist). Together with the crowd, they would manifest shorter shortages of violence among themselves (neighborhood gangs ). Other young mice, as they grew up, would show a different type of behavior. These individuals called Dr. Calhoun "those beautiful ones". All the time they devoted themselves solely to beautification, feeding and sleeping (this must be cosmopolitan) . They never met with others, started sexual intercourse, and were not beaten (fertile ground for homosexuality?). They all looked like beautiful specimens of mice, with sharp, eye-catching eyes and a healthy, well-maintained body. However, these mice failed to cope with unusual incentives. Though they seemed curious, they were pretty stupid (at the end there are snow flakes).

For the last period, Dr. Calhoun called the "phase of deprivation" in which the population was extinct. Although the utopia mouse could support 3000 individuals, the population began to decline already at 2200. During transition from equilibrium to phase of extinction, each animal became less aware of the others, even though they were all severed to each other. Dr. Calhoun concluded that mice can not effectively cope with constant contact among so many individuals. Violence took such proportions that most of the mice had hadered tails. Ultimately, the entire mouse population has disappeared.

The author of the text wrote the following comment:
What the authors of the experiment have failed to conclude is that mice would never behave in such a way that they were not trapped within the boundaries of the experiment. The displayed behavior and conditions would never exist in nature. Such problems only cause an artificial, closed system.
You are still wondering why we are massively pushed into the cities?
(According to Cass, we are exsperiment too.)

Back
Top Bottom