Is real Putin dead?

c.a. said:
A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.
If it's the best this planet has then... let it burn.

Keit said:
As I said, these issues were already discussed in the "Role of Russia" thread. Unless, of course, you don't want to learn, but want just to express yourself for the sake of the argument, even if you said that you are an introvert. ;)

Hahaha, how nice)
Ok. I found what I wanted. Don't see no more reason to continue this discussion and to be here as well.

Farewell.

Dao said:
Siberia said:
Dao, in the above passage you distance yourself from the Russian people: there is "you" and there is "they/Russian people/this people". You do not identify yourself with Russia here, is my understanding correct?
Yes, you're correct. I don't associate myself with russian or else people, with Russia or other countries, with this world and with this planet as well.

Siberia said:
Another question is: why do you think that Russian people are "masochistic slaves"? I would say that such assessment seriously contradicts Russian history.
Really? If you don't beat russians they will not respect you. If you beat them accurately they will love you and even die for you. That's why Stalin was perfect Master for them. The last tsar Nicholas II wasn't killed by russians. He was dethroned by masonic government of Kerensky-Rodzianko-Milyukov. They weren't russian people. And then 7 months later this masonic government of Kerensky was deposed by 300 gunmen fron USA with their mason leader Trotsky (real surname Bronshtein) and mason Lenin (real surname Blank). They all came from abroad. So, one masonic group deposed another one masonic group. Where's here russian people?
Even Churchill knew "who is who"
_http://www.mosaisk.com/revolution/Winston-Churchill-Zionism-Versus-Bolshevism.php

Dao, to correctly spell the word Russian you need to capitalize it. This way you can demonstrate not only your literacy, but also some basic respect for other people. As for historical knowledge, in addition to what has already been suggested to you, here is a brilliant SOTT article on precisely the subject that you've just mentioned.

Dao said:
c.a. said:
A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.
If it's the best this planet has then... let it burn.

Keit said:
As I said, these issues were already discussed in the "Role of Russia" thread. Unless, of course, you don't want to learn, but want just to express yourself for the sake of the argument, even if you said that you are an introvert. ;)

Hahaha, how nice)
Ok. I found what I wanted. Don't see no more reason to continue this discussion and to be here as well.

Farewell.

Did i just hear the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5BQZmfezsw ? :bye:

Dao said:
I don't like politics exactly because of what's going on behind the scenes. The more you study geopolitics and history, the more you realize that you don't want have nothing in common with it. When you can't acting openly and need to play dirty games with others you'll become the same liar in the end no matter how good your intentions were.

Says who? That type of thinking has allowed the most despicable charcters to rise to the top in this world. If the best and brightest among us could get over ourselves and play these games, we could have made a better world for humanity. Putin is a great example of this.

c.a. said:
Now check President Putin, fresh as the day is young. Why? Because he speaks the truth and is alive with life. Unlike his counter part who courts death, and lie's.

Putin and Obama hold talks on G20 sidelines in Turkey

Published on Nov 15, 2015

https://youtu.be/MeuAEaiuGyg

I just love the way he physically dominates Obama despite being half his size. Makes me laugh every time.

Dao said:

Farewell.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wrongbar:

Obviously, it doesn't matter if there is another Putin, for what we are watching after is the dynamics behind the political events, and the dynamic behind the current event known as "Putin" seems to be highly benevolent, and that is what interests normal people.

Just wanted to add this
Dao said:
Siberia said:
Another question is: why do you think that Russian people are "masochistic slaves"? I would say that such assessment seriously contradicts Russian history.
Really? If you don't beat russians they will not respect you. If you beat them accurately they will love you and even die for you. That's why Stalin was perfect Master for them. The last tsar Nicholas II wasn't killed by russians.
That would go for any group of people (under a flag) when considered "en masse". Finland is a good example of this as is Sweden and so and so on...

clerck de bonk said:
Just wanted to add this
Dao said:
Siberia said:
Really? If you don't beat russians they will not respect you. If you beat them accurately they will love you and even die for you. That's why Stalin was perfect Master for them. The last tsar Nicholas II wasn't killed by russians.
That would go for any group of people (under a flag) when considered "en masse". Finland is a good example of this as is Sweden and so and so on...

If you mean that any nation can fall under severe manipulation and oppression by the elites at some point in their history, that is certainly true.

However, I don't think that any nation "masochistically" aspires to such outcome. Manipulation and oppression come from lack of people's awareness of history and human nature. We can speak about lack of knowledge and some degree of patience until the tipping point is reached, following which any nation would try and turn the tables on their oppressors. OSIT

Siberia said:
clerck de bonk said:
Just wanted to add this
Dao said:
Siberia said:

If you mean that any nation can fall under severe manipulation and oppression by the elites at some point in their history, that is certainly true.

However, I don't think that any nation "masochistically" aspires to such outcome. Manipulation and oppression come from lack of people's awareness of history and human nature. We can speak about lack of knowledge and some degree of patience until the tipping point is reached, following which any nation would try and turn the tables on their oppressors. OSIT

I was trying convey that Dao's view -"Russian people are 'masochistic slaves'"- is a moot point since this is what it looks like when people refuse to learn, ie "hit their heads against the wall" at their own behest (all metaphorically speaking). IMO, today, the Finns seem totally moronic in this respect...

Dead or not, what changes ? Vladimir Putin, Obama, Anglea Merkel, and other leaders are just dolls of 4D OPS or how you call that bad guys ?!
They are all probably working for same organization, and just acting opposite sides, just to create chaos, hatred,sadness ect.

Imagine that they are all on same side ( on which they truly are) but in public, there won 't be war, there won 't be killing, in that case they are losing meaning of existance.This all situation on world, and all things that happen are just scenario.
We can not affect that in way we want, even if we could do anything.

Shit just happens, in this 4 or 5 years that pass from beginnig of war on middle east died so many people, maby 200 000 maby more, who knows?

All that cumulation of bad feelings, they are having a feast !

But all that things we know, there are some we don 't know, what happens in Africa ? Kongo? Ruanda?
Millions people died for last 25 years, not that much in war but how much in massacres of civilians, children....

But I guess, they are not so many interesing to CNN,BBC,NATO, European Union, Union of 50 states ect.

Dao said:
Very logical explanations, I admit. I could agree with some of them but then I saw this:
_http://en.news-4-u.ru/elton-john-admitted-that-he-was-flattered-by-a-call-to-putin-and-praised-his-good-english.html
He knows german but he doesnt speak it with frau Merkel for reasons above.
But he tried to speak english with Elton John and that what real courtesy is. Because people like when you speak their native language. If you want to gain people's favour speak their language, escpecially if you're fluent in it.

The following video reminded me of this thread. So Putin didn't forget German, in fact, he is rather fluent in it. ;) Which only shows that he is far from being a simpleton, and that he probably didn't talk directly with frau Merkel for very specific reasons. But it also shows that he has an amazing sense of humor, because he probably has a lot of fun with confusing people, especially intelligence agencies. In fact, there are a lot of articles in Russian that talk about foreign agencies like MI6 or CIA complaining about Putin not being "transparent" enough. They can't figure him out! Isn't it awesome. ;)

https://youtu.be/tPOT9ZVW0hg

Keit said:
[...]

The following video reminded me of this thread. So Putin didn't forget German, in fact, he is rather fluent in it. ;) Which only shows that he is far from being a simpleton, and that he probably didn't talk directly with frau Merkel for very specific reasons. But it also shows that he has an amazing sense of humor, because he probably has a lot of fun with confusing people, especially intelligence agencies. In fact, there are a lot of articles in Russian that talk about foreign agencies like MI6 or CIA complaining about Putin not being "transparent" enough. They can't figure him out! Isn't it awesome. ;)

[...]

Yeah it is very awesome, indeed! Putin is just such an outstanding human being, that I find myself speechless and in awe over and over again, seeing what he does and accomplishes against almost impossible odds every day.

:v:

NonGrata said:
Imagine that they are all on same side ( on which they truly are) ...

They're not, so why imagine something that isn't real?

This video shows than Putin is more alive that ever.He talks about the Panama Pappers.I share the link in Russian and in Spanish

https://youtu.be/sRGKdt0hgPM

https://youtu.be/r0nmk0w48Fs

Keit said:

That rascally Putin! Such a thorn in the West's psychopathic "intelligence" agencies' - and politicians', et.al. sides. :evil:

If for no other reason, that is enough to just love him. :D But, as we have seen over and over again, there are many other reasons to respect and like/love this man.

Back
Top Bottom