Is real Putin dead?

Dao said:
Very logical explanations, I admit. I could agree with some of them but then I saw this:
_http://en.news-4-u.ru/elton-john-admitted-that-he-was-flattered-by-a-call-to-putin-and-praised-his-good-english.html
He knows german but he doesnt speak it with frau Merkel for reasons above.
But he tried to speak english with Elton John and that what real courtesy is. Because people like when you speak their native language. If you want to gain people's favour speak their language, escpecially if you're fluent in it.

Well, what you wrote above is actually a good example why studying politics is vital if you want to understand strategy, human psychology and human interactions. It's true that speaking in person's language creates fondness and facilitates friendship. Now think logically, why would a person like Putin, who is well versed in diplomatic relations would suddenly "forget" a language and use a service of interpreter? Maybe in this particular case, especially when it comes to madame Merkel, Putin actually wanted to create a sort of distance, and this way to send a very subtle, but very vivid message to anyone who can see. It is actually brilliant. I think you really need to watch the movie "The President" to understand the level of this person and what his aids are saying about him. Seriously, if it isn't him but some double, he is doing a hell of a job, so who really cares. ;)

Dao said:
Very logical explanations, I admit. I could agree with some of them but then I saw this:
_http://en.news-4-u.ru/elton-john-admitted-that-he-was-flattered-by-a-call-to-putin-and-praised-his-good-english.html

Since you basically just admitted to a lack of conviction, do you now think it would simply be better to hold open a possibility rather than try and convince anyone that it's true?

Pod people. One still hears such stories.
Did anyone else see the Britney Spears video with 'pod people' being grown in cylinders while elites party? You can see the pod people halfway into the video.

https://youtu.be/eQFIKP9rGhQ

Edit=Video link

Buddy said:
luke wilson said:
Generally believing in the existence of people being replaced by doubles is known as 'Capragas Syndrome'. Not saying that doubles don't exist.. just when the belief takes a pathological turn... :shock:

In the book, 'What is madness'

The obvious explanation is that the change in behaviour of the loved one is intolerable, and its inconsistency means that the subject chooses to believe in two different people rather than one person who can both gratify and frustrate, perhaps through their successive presences and absences.

Wow, that's a thing? I didn't know that so thanks for mentioning it. I had a feeling on this thread I couldn't find the right words for so I didn't say anything, but if I were to try, I'd say I was feeling how remarkable it is for someone to assert a body-double, and with all the complications and implications a double adds to a picture, rather than just believe a person can simply do the right thing, or change their mind and do the right thing, in a situation where right action would be terrifying to someone else.

Of course, I might eventually prove to be off regarding Putin in this context of explaining a phenomena like this as part of 'madness', but I find the whole phenomena very interesting, indeed!

Yup, it's a thing! Buddy, the science of 'madness' is not that well known.. the truth is... madness is way way more prevalent than anyone would like to admit. To be mad, you don't have to be unable to function in society, in fact, madness and being normal go hand in hand for the most part... modern psychiatry is a bit of a sham really! All I can say, don't go near psychiatric drugs. What they treat and what madness is, are 2 different things, for the most part. Why? Because the root cause of madness can not be treated by pharmaceutical drugs... this is obviously bad news for the coorporate interests... so they change the science and redefine the whole phenomena and produce an endless amount/types of drugs to keep the cash flowing into their pockets.

Scary/terrifying stuff if you ask me. Madness and being normal as we understand it aren't 2 separate things. You can be mad and be normal at the SAME time! Look at the WORLD! Evidence in action! The most terrifying of all this, is what it means to you in specific as an individual.... that right there is nightmarish scary.

casper said:
Dao said:
Lyudmila Putin: "My Husband Is Long Been Dead" : _http://tatoott1009.com/2015/06/09/lyudmila-putin-my-husband-is-long-been-dead/
https://translate.google.hr/translate?sl=hr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=hr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bastabalkana.com%2F2015%2F06%2Fljudmila-putin-je-mrtav-putinov-dvojnik-vodi-rusiju%2F&edit-text=

Please read the end of this story :)

I can't copy/paste it but it basically says that Lyudmila never gave such interview to the German Die Welt, and that it was invented and published in Ukranian portals as part of the information war against Russia (which is what I thought). Then it was republished by other sites.

Keit said:
It's all understandable. I also didn't like politics before finding Laura's site. I didn't like politics several years after either. As I grew up, though, also grew the understanding that certain dynamics present in our reality can be studied only by studying geopolitics. That through this dynamic it's possible to see what is happening behind the scenes, or learn how to see what is "as above so below". Of course, there is also the aspect of human and cosmic connection, as described in the book by Pierre and Laura.

I don't like politics exactly because of what's going on behind the scenes. The more you study geopolitics and history, the more you realize that you don't want have nothing in common with it. When you can't acting openly and need to play dirty games with others you'll become the same liar in the end no matter how good your intentions were.

Keit said:
I am sorry, Dao, you are a new member here, so it may seem to you that the information you present in this thread is some sort of revelation or maybe we are missing something here. That perhaps those who participate in the sessions are blinded by Putin's apparent awesomeness :P and such. Well, please take a look at the following thread, and please read it in its entirety. All these topics and arguments were already covered and discussed. Don't think you'll find a fertile ground for such discussions here, though. As I said, this forum has a specific goal, so please educate yourself by reading the required material first, including The Wave, and not only the transcripts.
I'm not apostle John to make revelation here. I simply wanted to know is really people "blinded by Putin's apparent awesomeness", yes.
And the main reason to open this thread is also to ask you to pose a question to C's whether this Putin is the same Putin elected in 2000 and that's all, of course, if you can do it.
I don't need fertile ground for discussions here. I'm introvert, it's a big exploit for me writing here. You can delete this thread if you want. I really don't mind.

casper said:
Dao said:
Lyudmila Putin: "My Husband Is Long Been Dead" : _http://tatoott1009.com/2015/06/09/lyudmila-putin-my-husband-is-long-been-dead/
https://translate.google.hr/translate?sl=hr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=hr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bastabalkana.com%2F2015%2F06%2Fljudmila-putin-je-mrtav-putinov-dvojnik-vodi-rusiju%2F&edit-text=

Interesting information, ukrainian media really could let it out but then there's other question - who gave them this idea. If no one here doesn't think Putin was killed I don't beleive that they had such idea on their own.

Windmill knight said:
So no, objectivity is not always to refuse the choice between two contesting parties or positions. If it were it would be too easy, don't you think? ;)

I guess much more easier to choose. People prefer to choose the lesser of two evils because they like to be in possession of something than have nothing. Choosing means duality. Duality means subjectivity.

Dao said:
casper said:
Dao said:

Interesting information, ukrainian media really could let it out but then there's other question - who gave them this idea. If no one here doesn't think Putin was killed I don't beleive that they had such idea on their own.
Why not?
The imagination is a strange thing ;)

luke wilson said:
Putin has done something no politician has dared do to these sorts of magnitude in a very long time. He has challenged and continues to challenge the rule of the West (US/Western Europe). He challenged this on the basis that these entities have brought havoc, death and carnage to basically humanity as a whole. The wars, the endless wars, the US just bombing every country, installing dictators, bringing havoc, the unfairness of capitalism... that the majority have to be poor and live as slaves. The wanton abuse of human dignity and freedom. He has challenged ALL this. It is so terrifying, so incomprehensible, so absolutely mind shattering. How can a person do this? How can he challenge the agreed upon order of things.
Yes, "he" chose the lesser of two evils, that's it. But it's like extinguish a fire with kerosene. Struggle, challenge. That's what produce more and more negative energy. That's why this figure is needed is this game.

Dao said:
Yes, "he" chose the lesser of two evils, that's it. But it's like extinguish a fire with kerosene. Struggle, challenge. That's what produce more and more negative energy. That's why this figure is needed is this game.

As I said, these issues were already discussed in the "Role of Russia" thread. Unless, of course, you don't want to learn, but want just to express yourself for the sake of the argument, even if you said that you are an introvert. ;)

Dao, I'll empathise... and say... that sometimes, I worry about the amount of Putin worship going on. I am fundamentally distrustful of politicians. I think it's a profession of liars. The qualities required to become a politician aren't the sorts of qualities that enable good governance - at least in this world of ours. What we have instead is mirages of what things should be like but what exactly they aren't, these 2 things occupying the same space simultaneously. It's a schizophrenic sort of existence in this world. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength etc... mirages/illusions.

But regardless of our own personal beliefs, regardless of my own personal belief, Putin isn't fallin in-line with my ingrained expectation of what a politician is. This is hard to take sometimes because it's messing with my perception of things. He should follow the pattern!!!! I'm still waiting for that one time when he screws up and shows himself to be a two-bit conman and liar who has fooled everyone!!! :D

Psychologically speaking due to this 'mental friction' caused by the disharmony between my expectations and what is actually currently happening, in order to not feel that 'discomfort', I have a couple of options

- Garner up all evidence I can, no matter how small, and blow them so BIG that I prove to myself Putin is a two-bit liar/conman
- Maybe just say Putin is a robot and the real one is dead. So here I can follow a different narrative and not have to confront my mental discomfort which rests in another different highway on the brain.
- Maybe I can just accept that maybe the world doesn't fit perfectly into what we expect in our brains. That sometimes, things don't follow the patterns we expect. That as long as evidence shows something contrary to what you believe, then I'll just accept that maybe what I thought/expected to be true isn't.

The last point doesn't necessarily mean that you abandon your whole previous idea. You can still have it but not as the over-riding thing. For all we know, he could be a double. It's a possibility... no matter how small. He could be MANY things...

Dao said:
Windmill knight said:
So no, objectivity is not always to refuse the choice between two contesting parties or positions. If it were it would be too easy, don't you think? ;)

I guess much more easier to choose. People prefer to choose the lesser of two evils because they like to be in possession of something than have nothing. Choosing means duality. Duality means subjectivity.

The above suggests that you may have missed a more subtle point in casper's post. I don't argue the existence of 'duality', rather I suggest that some may get stuck at that level also because it allows them to feel like they possess something...a choice. But so much duality exists simply because of how something is framed. That you can now see that the question of "where did this idea come from" is another question worthy of attention is an example and if someone could track it to its source, it may lead outside the frame and eventually resolve the question.

Until then, I don't believe or disbelieve 'Putin is dead,' I can hold the question open for further input and, ATM, I see no further progress in gathering data, but I'm now interested in your answers to Siberia's questions should they be forthcoming. Otherwise, I'd be satisfied with Keit's latest pointer to the Role of Russia thread.

Siberia said:
Dao, in the above passage you distance yourself from the Russian people: there is "you" and there is "they/Russian people/this people". You do not identify yourself with Russia here, is my understanding correct?
Yes, you're correct. I don't associate myself with russian or else people, with Russia or other countries, with this world and with this planet as well.

Siberia said:
Another question is: why do you think that Russian people are "masochistic slaves"? I would say that such assessment seriously contradicts Russian history.
Really? If you don't beat russians they will not respect you. If you beat them accurately they will love you and even die for you. That's why Stalin was perfect Master for them. The last tsar Nicholas II wasn't killed by russians. He was dethroned by masonic government of Kerensky-Rodzianko-Milyukov. They weren't russian people. And then 7 months later this masonic government of Kerensky was deposed by 300 gunmen fron USA with their mason leader Trotsky (real surname Bronshtein) and mason Lenin (real surname Blank). They all came from abroad. So, one masonic group deposed another one masonic group. Where's here russian people?
Even Churchill knew "who is who"
_http://www.mosaisk.com/revolution/Winston-Churchill-Zionism-Versus-Bolshevism.php

Dao said:
I'm not apostle John to make revelation here. I simply wanted to know is really people "blinded by Putin's apparent awesomeness", yes.
And the main reason to open this thread is also to ask you to pose a question to C's whether this Putin is the same Putin elected in 2000 and that's all, of course, if you can do it.
I don't need fertile ground for discussions here. I'm introvert, it's a big exploit for me writing here. You can delete this thread if you want. I really don't mind.

Here is all the prof you'll needed already queried.

Session Date: March 22nd 2014
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34301.0.html
(L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

Q: (PoB) Is there a real threat of Putin being assassinated?

A: Always that, but he wasn't KGB for nothing.

Q: [laughter] (L) We didn't have a session since the “LG affair”, did we? We had one before the LG Exposé? (Mr. Scott) The last one was September 7th, 2013. (L) Yeah, I guess we better ask about LG and what's-her-face. Is it true as we suspect that we encountered in LG a true and complete example of a real genuine female psychopath?

A: If you mean a damaged organic portal, yes. But not exactly a "born psychopath".

Q: (Chu) That would explain why she does so many things that are self-destructive in the end. (L) Yeah. Alright, well, what about B__?

A: As we said, a good heart but damage there

And after reading (the session above), would there be any doubt given (current global NWO agenda) that a reanimated clone would still be doing what Putin has accomplished.

Thanks to him we are all still another day freer.

Why would you wast the time of this forum if you do not see the the truth and that he is perhaps one of the very few politicians that has not been bought and paid for. Why because he's got soul.

How about going to Moscow and ask some of the Russian citizens that same question. And guess what, there going to look at you like your freaking crazy and you may even get you ass handed back to you.

Is the CIA Running a Defamation Campaign Against Putin?

Fri, Oct 24, 2014
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/cia-running-defamation-campaign-against-putin/ri652
The latest hot topic in the Russian media. Russian politicians are talking about it. Historical precedent and behavior of Western media suggests that they are.

So how much proof does one need?

Session Date: September 7th 2013
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32366.msg440846.html#msg440846
Q: (Perceval)See, that's just unthinkable to me, that they'd have a war just to have a war for no other good reason than to make money.

A: That is psychopathy for you!

Q: (Atriedes) Right before Hillary Clinton went all evil with the Libya thing, I noticed that she suddenly swelled and became very inflamed looking. And then John Kerry right before this Syria thing, he got a lot more puffy and now he has this weird lazy eye, his eyes swelled, and his face, and he's starting to puff out, too. Is that kind of like the sign that they've turned evil when they become mega-inflamed?

A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

Q: (Atriedes) So, cutting out the evil is more important than cutting out the calories. (L) Pretty much! (Andromeda) So, there's no intent of pushing people to a revolution with some of this revolution hype and drama...?

A: Sure! It will make billions for some people and others plan to come in and set up shop on the ashes. But as we just asked: When have their plans for results actually worked as they present them?

Q: (Ark) I think there is another reason. You start the war, and then you let some kinds of these rebels to have access to nuclear weapons. Can you imagine how much more Homeland Security you will be able to have then if you let all these "Islamist rebels" get these weapons? Give your enemy advanced weapons, pretend you are helping them to get rid of Assad, and then later, "Oh, we didn't know they are terrorists, but now they have access to these weapons! We have to close our borders! We have to control everything!" (Andromeda) It's creepy, some of these reports of Homeland Security making these huge orders of hollow point bullets, and building these compounds with fences... It looks like they're kind of getting ready for some revolution or something. (Perceval)I wondered if those reports are just...

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

Q: (Kniall) Are the Russians really trying to stop this?

A: At the moment.
Look at Obama and see the aging in his appearance.

Now check President Putin, fresh as the day is young. Why? Because he speaks the truth and is alive with life. Unlike his counter part who courts death, and lie's.

Putin and Obama hold talks on G20 sidelines in Turkey

Published on Nov 15, 2015

https://youtu.be/MeuAEaiuGyg

Back
Top Bottom