Is "Time" "God"?

Sow said:
Time being an illusion (as well as Space actually), God would be an illusion

Reality is our illusion ; Illusion is our reality

Consciousness (as awareness) isn't an illusion, yet it is the witness and the master (who gives it reality) of Illusion

In other words, Consciousness is "Time"...

FWIW

Let me Reference 1 of the Greek Triads.

The "ONE" is said to be inscrutable for us ,
so we try to understand it at a Lower level.

The triad of
Truth,---Intelligence,
"The GOOD" ---life giving force,and,
Beauty.

To me this is the Absolute understood by taking 3 related aspects-

In Density terms Intelligence is invisible,
The GOOD; is LIGHT;
and Beauty is the light falling upon the blank screen of the Void.

I belive this triad may be at the heart of the Freemason teaching that the Woman is the Fallen nature,
because Beauty is a Lower density.

How can you see Beauty if it is not Material in some sense ?
More material anyway than thought or Light.

However let us not forget that these 3 terms "ARE" the absolute divided in 3 for
a clearer understanding.
So at least a part of the Absolute ,beauty,
is akin to a material thing.
( albeit fleeting and changing )

Certainly "Time" is mystery, so I was thinking about it's meaning few years but unable to defined.
But then, when I reread this Cs transcript, this time I think I understand somewhat better than before.

So, "Time" is just third density's illusion and when we move to higher density, then we will know it for sure, because our perception would changed, so our understand change too.

June 17, 1995

A: Let us ask you a question now: Do you remember going to school?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: What did you do in third grade?

Q: (L) A lot of things. I learned cursive writing. I learned to multiply and divide.

A: Do you remember what you did in first grade?

A: Please name one.

Q: (L) I learned to count in several ways. To add and subtract. I learned to read and write. (T) Did you learn to multiply and divide in first grade? (L) No.

A: Okay. When you were in the process of learning to multiply and divide, did you drop your pen or pencil and steadfastly return in your mind to first grade and try and figure out why you had to learn the alphabet?

Q: (L) No.

A: Why not?

Q: (L) Because I already knew it.

A: You already knew it. In other words, you did not need to learn the alphabet because you already knew it. Correct?

A: Are you going to need to learn about the speed of light when there is no longer a speed of light?

Q: (L) Well, that is what I am trying to do. Once you learn it, maybe you are not subject to it's lessons anymore. I mean, you get concepts presented, you absorb them, practice them, they become part of you and then you go to the next thing.

A: Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as relates to fourth density and above density levels and we are telling you that there is no speed of light there because there is no need for that, because once you reach fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of third density level.
A: You see, we speak to all of you when we say this. It's now time for you, as individuals, to try to move away, as much as possible, not to force yourselves, of course, but to try and move away at your own pace as much as possible, from the constraints of third density. You have all learned lessons to the level where you are more than ready to begin to prepare for fourth density.

Third density involves a level of physicality and restriction and restraint and all of the things that go along with those, that you no longer need. So, therefore, even though we understand that at times it may feel comfortable to cling to this, there is time for you, and there is that word again,

It is time for you to consider moving ahead and get ready for fourth density and not to be concerned with such things as time or how to free yourself from the illusion of time. That really is not important.

That's like the third grade student delving into mathematics and stopping everything to go back and contemplate the ABC's and why it isn't CBA or BAC. There really is no point. It is what it is. They are what they are.

Q: (L) That is what I want to know, what is it?

A: Why do you need to know this?

Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?

A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it.

Q: (T) Maybe one of the lessons is to learn not to worry about time. Once you learn that time is not real...

A: If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is?

Q: (L) Point taken. (T) Do you wear a watch? (L) No. (SV) I have to because of my schedule. (T) But, you wear the watch because other people believe in time? (SV) Yes. (T) And that is out of courtesy for their belief, not your belief.

A: That is precisely correct. While you are still in this third density it is still necessary for you to conform, to a certain extent, to the ways of others who are more comfortable within the realm of third density.

But, as we have stated previously, perhaps it is "time" for you to begin preparing for fourth density and not concern yourself any more than is absolutely necessary with all the wheres and whys and what-fors of third density reality. This truly is behind you, now, and we know that because we can see from all levels six through one and back again in full cycle.

Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can you be us...

A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception?

A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

End of Session

Another point about time:

Sometime the C's use the expression "space/time" and in other occasions the expression "time/space". When you read Ra you understand that "space/time" is our continuum. We can move in space but not really in time.

So I think "time/space" refer by opposition to a 6D continuum which is ethereal and where you can move in time but not really in space, without physicality it have no meaning.

So it seems that on a large scale time does not exist but with our limited perceptions we have to do with it.

I think that what is often missing when speaking of space and time is that anything we can say about it is based on consciousness and it's limitations. Possibly, as consciousness expands beyond these limitations then what we perceived to be space and time that was perceived external to ourselves now becomes something that goes beyond perception itself and is now something that is within ourselves, that is, it becomes something within our own consciousness. In other words. our consciousness which at first perceives space and time as separate (and as a mathematical abstraction) because of our physical body and its senses can, perhaps, expand beyond the 'third dimensional consciousness' of the body into a 'fourth dimensional consciousness' where we no longer perceive space along with time as separate but instead our consciousness expands beyond the perceptual apparatus of the body and our consciousness, now being less limited, now becomes the space

For example. I walk through a house and go room to room, floor to floor, and it takes time to do this as I observe the space that I am traversing which all takes time. This would be 3 dimensional consciousness because of the limitation imposed on my perception by the physical body. Now suppose that my awareness was able to be present in all points in the house, in all rooms, on all floors simultaneously. Then in a sense you might say that my consciousness has become the space and is less limited as it was with the body where it only perceived the space because of the limitations of the physical body. So, I think, the nature of consciousness with it's limitations and with it's non limitations is most important when discussing the nature of space and time.

Another example of higher dimensional consciousness might be in the reading of a book. When reading with the eyes of the body a book is read page by page in time. But imagine laying out all the pages on a flat plane where any page can be read without sequencing thru the pages. This might be an example of 4th dimensional consciousness. Then there might even be a 5th and 6th degree of dimensional consciousness? But I don't really know.

I think that what is often missing when speaking of space and time is that anything we can say about it is based on consciousness and it's limitations. Possibly, as consciousness expands beyond these limitations then what we perceived to be space and time that was perceived external to ourselves now becomes something that goes beyond perception itself and is now something that is within ourselves, that is, it becomes something within our own consciousness. In other words. our consciousness which at first perceives space and time as separate (and as a mathematical abstraction) because of our physical body and its senses can, perhaps, expand beyond the 'third dimensional consciousness' of the body into a 'fourth dimensional consciousness' where we no longer perceive space along with time as separate but instead our consciousness expands beyond the perceptual apparatus of the body and our consciousness, now being less limited, now becomes the space

This is what I think as well. It's like at this level we exist within the Universe, but at some higher density the Universe exists within us?

So I think "time/space" refer by opposition to a 6D continuum which is ethereal and where you can move in time but not really in space, without physicality it have no meaning.

Wow, never thought of it that way but that might be very close!

On, the subject of 4D consciousness, I found this site to be a rather intriguing way of visualizing 4D realities. 4-Dimensional Rotations

The most interesting aspect of the videos is how at a certain angle of rotation the object surrounds you and you can kind of see the inside and the outside simultaneously. Now my understanding is that all of the stretching and bending that occurs within the image is an artifact of a 3D consciousness looking at a 4D reality. To a 4D consciousness, the object would seem to have static overall dimension. This is similar to how a 2D consciousness might perceive a flat object rotating into 3D space as having variable, changing dimensions, whereas to the 3D consciousness, the object itself is unchanged, it's just moving around. Anyway, the "surrounding" aspect of the visualization seems like the 4D consciousness merges with the object that is perceived while still remaining separate from it. You will get a shade of this experience with your 3D perception if you watch the videos, but I think the full import is missed. I contemplated that if there was a psychic component to the objects being viewed instead of just physical, it might relate to why social memory complexes seem so fundamental to descriptions of 4D. The person you are looking at exists with you and you exist within them, yet your respective "microcosmic universes" still perceive this shared reality from their own perspective. I was contemplating all of this in the context of this session.
session000527 said:
Q: (B) While reading "Wave 6" on the website, there was a section in there that was trying to compare awareness of 2nd density to 3rd density in order to create a framework in which to conjecture about the awareness of 4th density. It was stated there that we recognize objects by their similarity, and that 2nd density recognizes objects by their difference. Making a progression, does that mean that on 4th density, we would recognize the commonality of all objects, therefore allowing an aware manipulation of things in 3rd density? Also, if animals see in two dimensions, and sense the third as transience or movement, such as we sense time, then maybe in 4th density we would sense time as a 4th dimensional measurement. For 2nd density, the third dimension is the illusion factor, and for 3rd density it is also an illusion, but we are aware of the illusion and therefore interpolate it into the reality. So, on 4th density, would time become concrete and therefore manipulatable because it is no longer an illusion?
A: Quite close. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?
Q: (B) In terms of their own union with all of them? I kind of thought that would be the NEXT step up.
A: No.
Q: (B) So, 4th density, instead of being an incremental step, is a GIANT step? (L) Yup. I guess the steps follow some sort of mathematical square progression rather than simply numerical. (B) Well, that would have to be true because if you consider the difference between 1st density and 2nd density, that's a MEGA jump! (A) I have a problem with this sentence. It says: "one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?" Who is in union with the objects?
A: Perceiver.
Q: (L) Yes. It's like the perception when one is out of the body, so to speak. My own experience with this was truly interesting. Whenever I thought of something, I instantly perceived it not only by "seeing" it from the outside, but I was "inside" it also. It was like thinking about it, put me inside it. I became part of it. If I thought about a sphere, I was not seeing a ball "over there." I was "in union" with it. I can't say I was "inside" it, because that implies "inside" as opposed to "outside." There was none of that sort of thing. It's a perception all the way through at once. Is this what we are talking about here?
A: Part of it.
All of this is probably of no practical applicability to us 3D beings, but it sure is interesting.

For example. I walk through a house and go room to room, floor to floor, and it takes time to do this as I observe the space that I am traversing which all takes time. This would be 3 dimensional consciousness because of the limitation imposed on my perception by the physical body. Now suppose that my awareness was able to be present in all points in the house, in all rooms, on all floors simultaneously. Then in a sense you might say that my consciousness has become the space and is less limited as it was with the body where it only perceived the space because of the limitations of the physical body. So, I think, the nature of consciousness with it's limitations and with it's non limitations is most important when discussing the nature of space and time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It seems to me that indeed, consciousness is kind of the unifying force that transcends space and time, so I guess this might be key when thinking about higher dimensions. In your example with the house and the rooms: what if I walk through one room, being aware of everything, and then I walk through the next room, while being aware of the state of consciousness I was in when walking through the first room and my present awareness? Where do space and time go in that situation?

Or consider the work on past issues/healing. You become aware of your consciousness/conscious state in past situations, re-enacting it and observing it, understanding it, and thus changing the effect the past has on your presence. Again, makes you wonder - don't time and space disappear from the equation in a sense while you're doing this? And what if we get to a point where we see a lot of our own conscious states as they appeared over time, simultaneously - working with them as we go along? At which point might we say we aren't living "in the present" and "where we are" anymore, strictly speaking, but are working with energies that transcend space and time?

It's hard to say really, I guess we simply cannot know how all this will play out, but the key seems to be to work on our awareness, step by step, by increasing our capability to perceive many things in the realm of consciousness simultaneously and translate that into our concrete reality. Maybe at one point, we will have established such a direct relationship with the "universe as a dynamic feedback mechanism" (going both ways) that our awareness and interaction with it leads to a sort of "all-encompassing present" that bans space and time from the equation completely? Fwiw

Or consider the work on past issues/healing. You become aware of your consciousness/conscious state in past situations, re-enacting it and observing it, understanding it, and thus changing the effect the past has on your presence. Again, makes you wonder - don't time and space disappear from the equation in a sense while you're doing this? And what if we get to a point where we see a lot of our own conscious states as they appeared over time, simultaneously - working with them as we go along? At which point might we say we aren't living "in the present" and "where we are" anymore, strictly speaking, but are working with energies that transcend space and time?

This actually seems to be relevant to some recent contemplative thoughts of my own. I was thinking about how I was under the assumption that as one gathers new knowledge, that knowledge would lead to learning totally new lessons. I can't say that was an explicit thought. More like an implicit assumption. But reality proved different. It's more like the same basic lessons cycle around again and again. However, each time it cycles back around, the knowledge and awareness one has gained in the meantime renders the lesson more clear and hence the underlying choice more clear. Choices that ultimately have to do with the two pathways. I think it was the Matrix Material where the idea of third density being the first density where the soul begins to become aware of the two pathways in order to choose was broached.

Just some thoughts

Back
Top Bottom