Isisian Codes

tendrini

Padawan Learner
This website contains the research of a man named Dennis Fetcho who has a unique and original perspective on the English language. The way he examines words and their connections to sounds and design reminds me of the way the C's "play" with the same concepts (I'm thinking of their lesson on the word "prime", for example.) He pulls out all sorts of amazing connections among our letters and numbers that I never would have thought about.

I'm only about half way through reading the blog entries, which are voluminous and challenging for me, but I already find myself becoming far more aware of the ocean of language around me, rather like a fish slowing becoming aware of the water it swims in. Here's the blog - hope it is of value:

_http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com/

Here's a quote from the beginning in 2007:

Welcome to the Illuminatus Observor, a blog dedicated to revealing the esoteric code woven into the English Language. As such, this blog serves as a reference source into the public yet hidden essence of a philosophical system woven into the English Alphabet.

Now, I know, some of you find such a statement as being "preposterous". Why do you think that way? Could such very thinking itself not be a designed set of misdirections imposed by a sustained and focused education system to create a reality that is otherwise? If you know little to nothing of the Occult, do not assume you understand or can come to understand the world of Sethian/Jehovian/Typhon metaphysics.

What is missing in Western education systems is a conceptual understanding of the integrated usage of mythologies by the "initiatory systems". That Cain is Jehovah is Typhon is Seth is Enlil is not understood and readily available to the masses who enter and exit Western education systems. That Cain is Jehovah is Typhon is Seth is Enlil remain more cryptic stories to describe particular letters of a particular alphabet, remain hidden to nearly all save for those at the higher ranks of "the Illuminatus".

The Acroamatic Cipher is just one of dozens upon dozens of interlinking ciphers and allegorical ploys being deployed in the fabrication of what comes to be known as "mass reality". After all, as former President Clintons said, "It all depends on what "is" is." Manley P. Hall wrote in "Secret Teachings of All Ages" hinted at the use of an Alphabet as the framework for mythologies when he revealed, "The creation myths of the world are acroamatic cryptograms, and the deities of the various pantheons are only cryptic characters which, if properly understood, become the constituents of a divine alphabet. The initiated few comprehend the true nature of this alphabet, but the uninitiated many worship the letters of it as gods."

Sir Francis Bacon stated, "Tragedies & Comedies are made of one Alphabet." So what was this "Alphabet"? When one begins to comprehend the nature of the Alphabet as 'the God" and the "letters" as "the gods", it becomes easier to grasp the more political nature of such ideas as "idol worshippers", for the various "idol worshippers" were themselves initiated into the various meanings and understandings of the various "gods"

Plutarch describes the nature of the Letters as representations of "God" when he writes in On the Letter E at Delphi 'But the God IS, we are bound to assert, he is, with reference to no time but to that age wherein is no movement, or time, or duration; to which nothing is prior or subsequent; no future, no past, no elder, no younger, which by one long "now" has made the "always" perfect. Only with reference tot his that which really is, is; it has not come into being, it is not yet to be, it did not begin, it will not cease. Thus then we ought to hail him in worship, and thus to address him as "Thou Art", aye, or in the very words of some of the old people, "Ei Hen", "Thou art one thing".

The first key to an observation of the Illuminatus is to understand clear that "the God" is the Alphabet; the "gods" are the Letters. In this way does "Cain", which stands on "one leg", is a cipher for the Letter "I", while the Letter A is "Able", wherein to be "able" is to "stand on two feet". In this way does the letter j and i share design parallels, or that "candy Cain's" appear on the Winter Solstice even as the celebration is set against the rebirth of Osiris/Dionysus.

Comprehending the nature of "the Thing" arms you to comprehend the nature of "the Thing".

Hi Rini, Thanks for the link!

I've read a few months of his posts and my brain hurts trying to keep up with all of the connections he's making. I'm still unsure about whether he is actually on to something or not but I have come across some of the quotes he posts from Secret History of All Ages which makes me wonder....I just wish that he was more of a teacher because I have a hard time following the development of his posts. You've probably read more than me. What do you think? Is his theory that the English alphabet is representative of the number pi one worth pursuing or is this just a bunch of esoteric word salad? I haven't made up my mind yet on this and will read a bit more into it because it is very interesting.

Oops -

I should have posted this topic at the end of the "English Language" thread. I just got around to reading it, and saw there was a comment from the originator of the "Isisian Codes", Dennis Fetcho.

I have read through most of his blog entries by now, and yes, they do require a great deal of cogitation and head scratching. Whether of not there is a conscious design behind our words, letters, sounds and numbers, however, the process of making connections between them is absolutely fascinating. Seems like the kind of information that readers of this site would find worthwhile to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom