Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Had a dream of a similar theme to that last night, very vivid. Was in the house I was brought up in, a room there that hadn't been cleaned for a very long time. Finally we started to clear it, me and a couple of other people .. It was full of clutter and some pretty dirty stuff, clothes, blankets etc that were absolutely encrusted and caked with muck. Memories of sitting in there before that surrounded by all the crap. Then throwing all this stuff out, a lot of stuff that had built up over years.
Also had dreams about the zionists, really vivid dreams about the poison of it, in the falling autumn leaves, the water, food and in building materials even. How the rain and wind blowing through the door and running off the roof was tainted, the food I was eating was poisoned by it.

And one dream about how they were pointing a tank turret at me, threatening and ordering me not to walk in any shadows, or else! And remember thinking how ubsurd this was. as it is impossible to walk anywhere without walking in the shadow of something.
Not too sure of what that may have meant, maybe something like it's nearly impossible not to see the shadows of their actions ? To walk in them. And they are trying to control wether people will be able to see their shadows, when they can't control it, it's there for all.to see very obviously.
Or something like that.. It was really vivid too.
I had a dream recently too related to this war. I was flying across Middle East and everything was peaceful. Villages were clean and beautiful, there were domes above them that was regulating the temperature so people would not suffer from the extrem heat and cold. I landed in a small village and the villagers welcomed me. I asked them how they were doing. Were they all right? Did they still suffer from war, hunger, opression? Was there peace with us (westeners)? A lady answered me "ah! You're from the past!" They all made a face when I told them which year I was from, as in "poor you". Then they told to me that all was well, there was peace, prosperity and freedom, true freedom, the peoples from ME were at peace at last. What we were living through would pass, like a storm. I really hope it wasn't just a dream.

Wikileaks cable: Israeli intelligence chief encouraged Hamas takeover of Gaza Strip​

In the latest revelation to come out of the hundreds of thousands of leaked diplomatic cables provided by the website ‘Wikileaks’, a diplomatic exchange between then Israeli Director of Military Intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin, and US Ambassador to Israel Richard Jones showed Israeli support for a Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip which Israel could then declare Gaza to be a ‘hostile entity’

In the transcript, Yadlin told the US Ambassador that he would be “very happy” if Hamas formed a government in Gaza “as long as they have no (air or sea) port.” He added that Israel would then work with the rival Palestinian political party, Fateh, to form a government in the West Bank and work to undermine the Hamas government in Gaza.

and how do we know?? THANK YOU, ASSANGE !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that this is shared by David Icke:
At least he knew he needed one. Netanyahu's psychiatrist committed suicide in 2010 and described the Israel prime minister as 'a black hole of self-contradiction' and a 'waterfall of lies' who 'sucked the life right out of me'. Mmm. Reptilian entities suck the lifeforce out of people. Must just be a coincidence, through.

Psychiatrist of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide
Date posted: June 23, 2010
By Michael K. Smith​

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”
“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”
Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.
“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”
But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”
The first of Yatom’s strokes occurred when Netanyahu offered his opinion that the 911 attacks on Washington and New York “were good.” The second followed a session in which Netanyahu insisted that Iran and Nazi Germany were identical. And the third occurred after the Prime Minister declared Iran’s nuclear energy program was a “flying gas chamber,” and that all Jews everywhere “lived permanently in Auschwitz.” Yatom’s efforts to calm Netanyahu’s hysteria were extremely taxing emotionally and routinely ended in failure. “The alibi is always the same with him,” complained another diary entry. “The Jews are on the verge of annihilation at the hands of the racist goyim and the only way to save the day is to carry out one final massacre.”
Yatom was apparently working on converting his diary into a book about the Netanyahu case. Several chapters of an unfinished manuscript, entitled “Psychotic On Steroids,” were found in his study. The excerpt below offers a rare glimpse at the inner workings of a Prime Minister’s mind, at the same time as it reveals the daunting challenge Yatom faced in seeking to guide it to rationality:
Monday, March 8
“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”
Michael K. Smith is the author of "Portraits of Empire" and "The Madness of King George,"​

A curious nuance to the current war in Gaza. The rights of British companies to explore for gas on the Gaza shelf expire in 2024.

Regional experts are wondering whether the territory of Gaza is occupied by Israel because there is a possibility that Gaza will transfer these rights to Russia or Turkey?

Wikileaks cable: Israeli intelligence chief encouraged Hamas takeover of Gaza Strip​

In the latest revelation to come out of the hundreds of thousands of leaked diplomatic cables provided by the website ‘Wikileaks’, a diplomatic exchange between then Israeli Director of Military Intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin, and US Ambassador to Israel Richard Jones showed Israeli support for a Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip which Israel could then declare Gaza to be a ‘hostile entity’

In the transcript, Yadlin told the US Ambassador that he would be “very happy” if Hamas formed a government in Gaza “as long as they have no (air or sea) port.” He added that Israel would then work with the rival Palestinian political party, Fateh, to form a government in the West Bank and work to undermine the Hamas government in Gaza.

back from 2010 I think

They can do it because no one - yet - can stop them.

Israeli Knesset Passes Draconian Amendment to the Counter-Terrorism Law Criminalizing “Consumption of Terrorist Publications”
Adalah: “One of the most intrusive and draconian legislative measures ever passed by the Israeli Knesset which invades the realm of personal thoughts and beliefs and significantly amplifies state surveillance of social media use. Adalah will petition the Supreme Court to challenge this law.”
Today, 8 November 2023, the Israeli Knesset passed an amendment to the Counter-Terrorism Law introducing a new criminal offense, namely the “consumption of terrorist materials”, with a maximum penalty of one year’s imprisonment. The amendment passed by a 13-4 majority.
The law amends Article 24 of Israel’s Counter-Terrorism Law to include a new offense, specified as the “systematic and continuous consumption of publications of a terrorist organization under circumstances that indicate identification with the terrorist organization”. This offense carries a penalty of up to one year’s imprisonment. The “specific publications” referred to in the law encompass expressions of praise, support, or encouragement of terrorist acts, direct calls to commit an act of terrorism, as well as documentation of an act of terrorism. Additionally, the bill designates Hamas and ISIS (the Islamic State) as the terrorist organizations to which this offense applies. The amendment also grants the Minister of Justice the authority to declare additional terrorist organizations for the purpose of this article, with the concurrence of the Minister of Defense and the approval of the Knesset’s Constitution, Law, and Justice Committee. The law was passed as a temporary order valid for two years.
Before the passage of the law, Adalah sent a letter objecting to it and calling on the relevant bodies to halt its advancement.

BREAKING: The US military has just carried out multiple airstrikes against Iranian proxy forces in eastern Syria.

Welcome to WWIII.

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has announced that two US F-15s conducted an airstrike on a weapons storage facility used by Iran's IRGC in Syria.
“The United States is fully prepared to take further necessary measures to protect our people and our facilities,” Austin says.

Was wondering when this was going to happen:

Makes ya wonder where those video images came from, to whom they were sent and who uploaded them.

Maybe the beginnings of an answer - according to this report, unmarked journalists who freelance for Western MSM news outlets just happened to be 'in the right place at the right time' to capture key images of the conflict on Oct 7.

On October 7, Hamas terrorists were not the only ones who documented the war crimes they had committed during their deadly rampage across southern Israel. Some of their atrocities were captured by Gaza-based photojournalists working for the Associated Press and Reuters news agencies whose early morning presence at the breached border area raises serious ethical questions.

What were they doing there so early on what would ordinarily have been a quiet Saturday morning? Was it coordinated with Hamas? Did the respectable wire services, which published their photos, approve of their presence inside enemy territory, together with the terrorist infiltrators? Did the photojournalists who freelance for other media, like CNN and The New York Times, notify these outlets? Judging from the pictures of lynching, kidnapping and storming of an Israeli kibbutz, it seems like the border has been breached not only physically, but also journalistically.

AP: Photojournalists or Infiltrators?​

Four names appear on AP’s photo credits from the Israel-Gaza border area on October 7: Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali.

Eslaiah, a freelancer who also works for CNN, crossed into Israel, took photos of a burning Israeli tank, and then captured infiltrators entering Kibbutz Kfar Azza.

Eslaiah-tank.png

Kfar-Azza.png

HonestReporting has obtained screenshots of Eslaiah’s now-removed tweets on X in which he documented himself standing in front of the Israeli tank. He did not wear a press vest or a helmet, and the Arabic caption of his tweet read: “Live from inside the Gaza Strip settlements.”

Tweet.png

UPDATE: Shortly after the publication of this article, we were alerted to footage of Hassan Eslaiah next to the Israeli tank. In addition, a photo has surfaced showing Eslaiah with Hamas leader and mastermind of the October 7 massacre, Yahya Sinwar.

And here is footage of Eslaiah after he crossed into Israel and took photos of a burning Israeli tank. He then captured infiltrators entering Kibbutz Kfar Azza.
Note that he is not identifiable as a member of the press. But AP & CNN deemed it acceptable to use his services. pic.twitter.com/fA0VI2df2i
— HonestReporting (@HonestReporting) November 8, 2023

Masoud, who also works for The New York Times, was there as well — just in time to set foot in Israeli territory and take more tank pictures.

Ali Mahmud and Hatem Ali were positioned to get pictures of the horrific abductions of Israelis into Gaza.

Mahmud captured the pickup truck carrying the body of German-Israeli Shani Louk and Ali got several shots of abductees being kidnapped into the Strip.

Shani-Louk-.png

Abductee-blood.png

Abductee-covrred.png

Interestingly, the names of the photographers, which appear on other sources, have been removed from some of the photos on AP’s database. Perhaps someone at the agency realized it posed serious questions regarding their journalistic ethics.

Reuters: Lynching as “Image of the Day”​

Reuters has published pictures from two photojournalists who also happened to be at the border just in time for Hamas’ infiltration: Mohammed Fayq Abu Mostafa and Yasser Qudih.

They both took pictures of a burning Israeli tank on the Israeli side of the border, but Abu Mustafa went further: He took photos of a lynch mob brutalizing the body of an Israeli soldier who was dragged out of the tank.

Reuters was kind enough to add a graphic warning to the photo caption, but it didn’t prevent editors from shamelessly labeling it as one of the “Images of the Day” on their editorial database.

Reuters-lunch-mob.png

Let’s be clear: News agencies may claim that these people were just doing their job. Documenting war crimes, unfortunately, may be part of it. But it’s not that simple.

It is now obvious that Hamas had planned its October 7 attack on Israel for a very long time: its scale, its brutal aims and its massive documentation have been prepared for months, if not years. Everything was taken into account — the deployments, the timing, as well as the use of bodycams and mobile phone videos for sharing the atrocities.

Is it conceivable to assume that “journalists” just happened to appear early in the morning at the border without prior coordination with the terrorists? Or were they part of the plan?

Even if they didn’t know the exact details of what was going to happen, once it unfolded did they not realize they were breaching a border? And if so, did they notify the news agencies? Some sort of communication was undoubtedly necessary — before, after or during the attack — in order to get the photos published.

Either way, when international news agencies decide to pay for material that has been captured under such problematic circumstances, their standards may be questioned and their audience deserves to know about it. And if their people on the ground actively or passively collaborated with Hamas to get the shots, they should be called out to redefine the border between journalism and barbarism.

The timestamp gives it away (it's only 8:45 pm ET right now).

The event did not happen at this time, but tweets started reporting on Wednesday afternoon (around 5 pm?) sources do not provide the time on Wednesday when the attack occurred.

US strikes weapons depot in Syria linked to Iranian-backed militiamen

WASHINGTON (AP) - The United States bombed a facility in eastern Syria linked to Iranian-backed militias in retaliation for what has been a growing number of attacks on bases hosting U.S. forces in the region in recent weeks, the Pentagon said.

Wednesday's strike, which was carried out by two F-15 fighter jets, targeted an arms depot linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

US strikes weapons depot in Syria

For the second time in nearly two weeks, the United States carried out airstrikes against a facility used by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and its proxies in eastern Syria early Thursday, ratcheting up retaliation for a steady stream of rocket and drone attacks against American forces in Iraq and Syria.

The strikes by two Air Force F-15E jets against a weapons storage depot came after U.S. airstrikes on Oct. 27 against similar targets in eastern Syria failed to deter Iran or its proxies in Syria and Iraq, which the Biden administration has blamed for the attacks.

Back
Top Bottom