Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Russia was very prepared to help the Houti's but held off at the last minute due to the ongoing negotiations that were taking place at the time before the assassinations.
Erdogan will be walking a very dangerous line if he reneges again. He says he would intervene in Israel but so far this is just the usual rhetoric. However he has already betrayed Putin/Russia once, and Putin never ever forgets a betrayal. And since Russia and China are very much backing Iran and Palestine in this then it would be yet another betrayal to Russia.
Russia also has bases in Syria and Erdogan is making tentative moves to cosy up with Syria again. However, quite rightly, Assad states there can be no accords until he stops the killing and disruption/support of Syria's enemies in Syria.
I do feel that even before Russia has come to the aid of Iran, especially on the defence side, and maybe much more but that has to remian secret, that Iran does have some power and strategies that will surprise Israel. Plus I doubt all allies of Palestine and Iran will not join the fray simultaneously, or at least plan a more sustained attacks
This will also mean that Israel will run out of defence missiles very quickly so they will get through to all the intended military targets eventually.
Both USA and UK and most of Europe have practically given most of their weapons to Ukraine, and they cannot manufacture them fast enough to supply Israel for a protracted war.
I think Iran says it manufactures drones like cigarretes! And I am sure they have big nuclear surprises coming. I just hope they are well hidden from Israel.
Plus Iran, Russia and pos China are manufacturing their own defence machinery now. Russia defo has not run out in Ukraine and has plenty for a prolonged war if necessary.
REgarding the bunker that the Israeli cowards wish to flee to and leave the plebs. I read that it only has food storage there for one month. Will supplies be allowed to get to Israel?
The main support that the US is giving Israel is the fully equipped control/support centre in Doha. Obviously manned by US Corps!
I also feel that the psychological 'might' of the USA warships and carriers that turned up in two large batches will just be ideal targets and sitting ducks in this scenario.
There is also another load of US ships deployed in the Straits of Hormuz close to the Iranian borders. So Iran will possibly have to defend from two fronts simultaneously.
The big elephant in the room are the real nuclear weapons the Israel possesses. And the bullies and cowards that they are I feel in their psychopathic hubris if they are quickly losing and/or run out of weapons/defence or whatever, regardless of whether they inflict lethal damage to their own citizens, who they never cared about anyway (and even used as Covid rats purposefully), they WILL use these nukes. And totally indiscrimiately too!
The British Air bases here in Cyprus are also being used to their full capacity and to inflict as much damage as they can - and have - in the Arab world. As Hezbollah have already said, they are allies of Israel and complicit in the killing of innocent Palestinians, civilians and children. So these bases are definitely in the crosshairs too.
Erdogan has promised to protect us in the NOrth of Cyprus. But nobody can protect us from the nukes that Israel will use rather than lose. If they go down they will intend to take everyone with them that they possibly can.
However, like the last strikes that Iran and Hezbollah to, they NEVER intend to inflict casualties on civilians. If it happens it will be wrong place, wrong time unless they are being used as human shields as usual.
Re the C's timeline, I am still waiting to see what comes first. The environmental catastrophe or the war. The future is still open.
One thing is for sure. I will be trying to stay indoors as much as possible when this kicks off, because the toxic pollution will waft over many countries and we are only 100 miles away.
Blazing Press on Telegram has links to 12 live webcams in Israel on Rumble: Red Alert - Live Ward cams in israel and middle east.html
Not sure if many journalists will wish to cover what is happening in Israel due to the number of press they enjoy killing!
He also does fast coverage and videos on events around this neck of the woods.

Israel has just eliminated the Economy Minister of Palestine for supplying aid and supplies and money to the Palestinians!

The resistance in Iraq have also said they would join in with Iran now.
Itis the usual crowd we need to watch for their true colours: Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Egypt, Jordan et al

Closer to home - my mother's loving house cat badly attacked my mum today my sister had to give her first aid she was so badly scratched. The even energies set up a neighbour cat in the garden when mum and her cat Sooty were relaxing looking out of the kitchen patio doors. Sooty went ballistic and attacked mum!
C's did warn us about our 2D friends becoming vectors and attacking us, and I had warned mum ages ago on our previous cat too that had a few goes. I have one here too, even attacks my dog he loves so much!
So Just reminding y'all cos it was a nasty attack.
I know my boy doesnt mean it as within 10 minutes he comes very guiltily to say sorry and licks me to bits.

What would happen if Iran did to Israel what Israel is doing to it?

The stakes are high, it feels to me that Iran's red lines are a bit more accommodating than Israel's red lines. In the game of who will blink first, it looks like Iran is willing to take the high road for the sake of peace and stability.

Back
Top Bottom