Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Yes, theres some speculation that the ruling elite in Iran ‘allowed’ the strike, in part to bring the new moderate President to heel.

Was thinking too- how did the missile manage to evade all of Iranian Air Defenses and hits its target. Besides having their own missile tech and air defenses, Iran also operates the modern version of the Russian S-300.

I cant' seem to find any reference to the type of missile that was used. All strange and i think there is more than meets the eye in Haniyeh's assassination.

Also the tweet from Medvedyev that says " a full-scale war is the only way to a shaky peace in the region" - i wonder if this is what they (Russia, Iran and allies) have agreed behind the scenes. So far they have been very restrained in their responses knowing time is on their side - but now its hard to say.

will try to stay in the context of the thread,
BHelmet, to me it sounds a bit strange to use that analogy and it must be because I do not believe that sex is a means but an end, that is, sex is the beginning of the true divine creation of a 3D biological human, and seen energetically correct is the way to access 7D
Hi Liliea. First, I am totally on board with the higher aspects of sex as it relates to love and creation. My personal relationship with those things is an amazing blessing in my life and I know exactly what you are talking about.

That said, sex is just sex. It can be elevated or dragged into the gutter depending on how it’s done. I think sex is a means and not an end in the sense that it is an arena of self-expression by the participants. In the case of a rape of captive prisoners, sex, if it can be called that, is an avenue of expressing some seriously negative stuff. That’s my main point. Sex isn’t intrinsically anything. It’s what we make of it, like so many things.

As for the fall and how that relates to sex, I think it’s another chicken egg thing. The first inkling to choose the “quicker” short cycle learning path probably had a kernal of STS in it before sex was ever a part of the equation (imo). Sex didn’t cause our fall. It just sealed the deal. OSIT.

And the sales job wasn’t just “hey wanna do this?”, it was the implied “this feels good; don’t you want to feel this good feeling? (For yourself, IOW, sts) Anyway my recollection of what the C’s said was that sex was incidental-a sales tool. They opened the door but we walked through. And they didn’t mention getting buggered in prison in their PowerPoint presentation.

Was thinking too- how did the missile manage to evade all of Iranian Air Defenses and hits its target.
Mossad planted a bomb.
Haniyeh Killed By Bomb Placed In Tehran Guesthouse 2 Months Ago In Astounding Mossad Penetration Of IRGC Security
BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, AUG 01, 2024 - 04:05 PM

New details have emerged in the Israeli covert assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh while he was staying in Tehran to attend the country's presidential inauguration events.

Iran and Hamas' backers considered Haniyeh to be essentially akin to a top foreign diplomat or even head of state, and so at times Haniyeh was known to travel openly in places like Qatar, Iran, or other Gulf states. And yet the bombing that took is life is being widely viewed in Iran as an utterly humiliating security failure for the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), which was hosting the Hamas leader.

The NY Times is reporting Thursday of events the day prior that he was assassinated by "an explosive device covertly smuggled into the Tehran guesthouse where he was staying, according to seven Middle Eastern officials, including two Iranians, and an American official."

"The bomb had been hidden approximately two months ago in the guesthouse, according to five of the Middle Eastern officials," the report continues. "The guesthouse is run and protected by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and is part of a large compound, known as Neshat, in an upscale neighborhood of northern Tehran."

Likely among the "seven Middle Eastern officials" cited as sources for the report include some Israeli intel officials themselves, given the level of specified details. No doubt they are 'spiking the football' and want the Iranians and the world to know the astounding level of success they had in penetrating IRGC security and protocol.

For an Israeli asset to be able to access an Iranian diplomatic house in Neshat - the upscale neighborhood of northern Tehran where the bombing took place - and then be able to pinpoint down to the moment the target be in a specific room is almost unbelievable and the stuff of a James Bond spy thriller.

"The bomb was detonated remotely, the five officials said, once it was confirmed that he was inside his room at the guesthouse," NYT continues, nothing that the blast also took out Haniyeh's bodyguard but left alive Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) leader Ziyad al-Nakhalah, who was literally staying in the next room over.

"The explosion shook the building, shattered some windows and caused the partial collapse of an exterior wall, according to the two Iranian officials, members of the Revolutionary Guards briefed on the incident," the report continues. A widely circulating photograph also appears to confirm this description of events.

The Times mentioned that there are alternative theories, however, such as the possibility of a small missile having struck Haniyeh's room, which is what Hamas' initial official statement late in the day Wednesday indicated. Neither Hamas nor the Iranians are likely to confirm these specific aspects of the alleged Mossad intel op, which could go down as the most daring in history.

Axios has meanwhile issued a follow-up report which has the following additional details via Israeli security sources:

They added that the bomb was a high-tech device that used artificial intelligence.
It was detonated remotely by Mossad operatives who were on Iranian soil after receiving intelligence that Haniyeh was indeed in the room.
The IRGC said it has opened an investigation around the incident.
The Islamic Republic's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was reportedly awakened in the middle of the night by IRGC Generals in order to be notified, after which he called an emergency meeting of the Supreme National Security Council. That's when, NYT says, he "issued an order to strike Israel in retaliation, according to the three Iranian officials."

Has Mossad been able to breach the top echelons of the IRGC? It appears so...

It's anyone's guess when or how this 'retaliation' will come. The April 13th drone and missile attack against Israel was highly telegraphed and limited, by all accounts. Likely Tehran will mount a more severe and less predictable attack this time, which could come at any moment, and probably in nighttime hours for a greater element of surprise.

I will try to stay in the context of the thread,
BHelmet, to me it sounds a bit strange to use that analogy and it must be because I do not believe that sex is a means but an end, that is, sex is the beginning of the true divine creation of a 3D biological human, and seen energetically correct is the way to access 7D:

For this reason the agenda is to divide, and since the goal of true knowledge is union in love, then the perverted idea is union in itself, to androgynize the human in the worst possible way, lowering his FVR. All this, without forgetting the importance that goes beyond the act that has to do with paternity and maternity in the woman and its destruction since according to the STS point of view it is possible to perform in vitro conceptions and use inorganic matrices - transhumanism - and as in a mirror it must be remembered that 4D STS cannot procreate.
All this is being achieved through a forced acceptance by means of social pressure, religion and/or spirituality.
At this point some orthodox Jewish sects accept and promote certain types of practices among themselves and against their enemies where anything goes and is considered spiritually and socially valid, remember the Jewish sect in the synagogue in New York, which in a sense could be compared to any satanic sect.

The point is that domination, humiliation and hatred is only the surface of this NON-human nature that is increasingly being uncovered in our daily lives not so slyly anymore and that seeks obligatory acceptance in human entertainments, which are perverted and televised by Zionist media in a kind of "get used to it" kind of warning. A par example of the last days there are the Israeli settlers and their defense of the humiliations and sexual abuses of the Palestinian prisoners as if their allegations were the most normal, because in fact for them it seems that they are. And finally the inauguration of the OG an event that is supposed to dignify human nature turned into a brothel sordid and miserable...but what could be expected when for the host couple this was also their daily subnormality.
Curiously enough I have just this minute finished reading The Threat by David Jacobs.
I have had it in my pile for years but just felt an ominous feeling about opening pandors's box on creating negative thought links with those 4DSTS who miss nothing.
However, it truly epitomizes their agenda and what we are significantly witnessing all around us today as their modus operandi.
So I pushed myself to better understand their machinations from more first hand accounts.
Luckily the C's and Laura had alrwady given us most of the facts. But the refresher and seeing the extent and success of their pkans to date was very alarming. Even though we know they will fail. But we are truly in the midst of it atm.
And yes, sex obviously features very highly in their population integration plans using the abductees and their families and offspring. Furthermore their screen images=emotional euphoric created feelings would go a long way to seeking out replicating that experience with shapeshifting aliens posing as handsome lovers!
But their psycho creations have permeated most places already. Just thinking about 4 current topics alone!
Ukraine nightmare
Israeli nightmare
Trump Assassination factions
Olympic twisting of reality and demonic behaviours being broadcast as the new normal

the Cass, they have said that the fall was due to sex
Actually, it was the wanting to experience physical reality that was the Fall.
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.
Laura has said that the reason sex was made the main culprit was because Frank was revolted by sex and it came through in various sessions.

But, really, the reason we wanted to experience physical reality was to change to the short wave cycle rather than the long wave cycle of experiencing existence:
Q: (L) Are human beings entrapped in physical matter?

A: By choice.

Q: (L) Why did they make this choice?

A: To experience physical sensations. It was a group mind decision.

Q: (L) Who was in charge of the group?

A: The group.

Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that is desirable to other beings?

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

Q: (L) Does this interaction produce a by-product?

A: It produces equal by-products of a positive and negative nature.

Q: (L) And what are these by-products?

A: Which one first?

Q: (L) Positive.

A: Positive by-product is an increase in relative energy which speeds up the learning process of the soul and all of it's one dimensional and two dimensional interactive partners. In other words, flora and fauna, minerals, etc. All experience growth and movement towards reunion at a faster rate on the cycle through this short wave cycle physical/ethereal transfer. Of a negative nature, it also produces many negative experiences for these very same entities which otherwise would not exist because being of a first level and second level nature, flora and fauna would ordinarily experience a long term or long wave cycle on the physical plane as opposed to a short wave cycle physical and ethereal, as they do now because of their interaction with the human species in its short wave ethereal/physical cycle.

Mossad planted a bomb.
If I was Iran, what would I prefer someone to believe

• That Israel had the foresight to plant a bomb months ago knowing the target would be staying in the building - they sure did move VERY quickly given the previous president's helicopter went down on 20 May or thereabouts
  • That a missile travelled god knows how long through our airspace to hit its target
🤔

I'll be honest, I don't believe anything they'll say. All I know is they had a major security failure (again). All else is subject to propaganda.

That said, sex is just sex. It can be elevated or dragged into the gutter depending on how it’s done. I think sex is a means and not an end in the sense that it is an arena of self-expression by the participants. In the case of a rape of captive prisoners, sex, if it can be called that, is an avenue of expressing some seriously negative stuff. That’s my main point. Sex isn’t intrinsically anything. It’s what we make of it, like so many things.
Helmet, I will try to mediate and be brief although I do not agree with everything you say and this is a whole topic.
I believe that from a 3D-2D (OP) point of view it could be seen as a means or mechanism of "expression".
For the preadamic OP “sex was just sex' and today precisely because of irrelevance, ignorance or miseducation we have regressed to that very condition. simple emotional expression-biochemical.
For those who know (gnostics …), sex is a force of power (creation) in itself and that is why they take care either being in celibacy or being the complement of a couple (male-female) to be able to rise in spiritual growth avoiding manipulation and energy drainage,, which is our issue here.

I see that for 4D the end justifies the means and the end is the destruction of natural sex and their connection using sex (3d SS) to sustain their race, take bodies, corrupt and transform the human into subhuman and unnatural being (See Brigitte M).
This is happening now in Ukraine and in Israel, it is rude and you will hardly see a media take on the issue of hard mind control involving depraved sex and suffered by human soldiers, victimizers vs victims and vice versa this modality is spreading around the world and is accepted almost implicitly to subdue and disconnect the human being.
What to say...I hope there are sins that save us of this paradise.

Laura has said that the reason sex was made the main culprit was because Frank was revolted by sex and it came through in various sessions.

But, really, the reason we wanted to experience physical reality was to change to the short wave cycle rather than the long wave cycle of experiencing existence:
Thank you very much Nienna, this part of the interference of F. was not so clear to me, now I understand better the relation of the wave cycle that Helmet mentions.

Hi Liliea, I don’t want to spend too much time on sex here since this thread is not about that except for the unfortunate prisoners. Nienna has pointed out the relevant quotes from the C’s that are good to study.

“the Cass, they have said that the fall was due to sex”

That’s the part I was trying to say isn’t quite accurate. That’s all. (And that sex is not really an excuse for any of our failings.) I sincerely send you my best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom