Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

If you look at the map where Tehran is situated vis-a-vis the borders, the missile would have to travel quite the distance if it came from outside of Iran. And we're also talking about the capital city. If they can kill a senior leader in a house in Tehran, they could get anyone else there too.
This event seems strange. My first hunch was that it could be Iran itself. Israel is not immediately claiming responsibility, but then again, they seem to gain more from it than Iran could, given that he was seen as the most likely candidate for a ceasefire process.
If it was somebody else than Iran, it makes Iran's security systems look very bad indeed, as the next question would be: what about the safety of the Ayatollah or the rest of the Iranian leadership?

Well, given the Western aggression towards Iran, they surely don't want something like Iraq to happen towards them, so they have to project a certain level of competence, right? They're forced now to react in some way in order to minimize the damage to their reputation as a strong country in the region, which seems to be exactly what Israel wants. I mean, a senior allied leader got killed right in their capital.

Well, given the Western aggression towards Iran, they surely don't want something like Iraq to happen towards them, so they have to project a certain level of competence, right? They're forced now to react in some way in order to minimize the damage to their reputation as a strong country in the region, which seems to be exactly what Israel wants. I mean, a senior allied leader got killed right in their capital.

Yes, theres some speculation that the ruling elite in Iran ‘allowed’ the strike, in part to bring the new moderate President to heel.

It is known that since 2019, Haniya has been living in Quatar, an place untouchable, and like any common person (such as the wife of the Spanish president) can be detected and spied on by any Israeli company or enterprise. Netanyahu did not directly address Haniyeh’s killing, but vowed to “exact a heavy price for any aggression against us from any arena”.
According to Lebanese journalist Elia Manier:
Israeli intelligence installed the spyware on Haniya's phone via a WhatsApp message. The spyware made it possible to detect the exact location of the house where the Hamas leader was staying, after which it was hit by a drone-launched missile.
According to some reports, a programme similar to the Pegasus spyware developed by the Israeli company NSO Group may have been used. On several occasions, Pegasus was used to infect iPhone and Android devices via SMS, WhatsApp, iMessage and other channels. The software made it possible to extract messages, photos and email correspondence, contacts and GPS data from a smartphone, as well as record calls and silently turn on the microphone and camera.
As this was an incursion that violates the sovereignty of the Iranian territory, a red flag was raised as a sign of revenge on the dome of the Jamkaran Mosque in the city of Qom, while Iran's permanent representative to the UN, Amir Said Iravani, stated that "the killing of Haniya is a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
He also pointed out that the UN Security Council has failed in its responsibilities to maintain peace and security in the Middle East region and demanded that the international organisation hold Israel accountable for crimes against the Palestinians.

Iran’s Leader Orders Attack on Israel for Haniyeh Killing, Officials Say​

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has issued an order for Iran to strike Israel directly, in retaliation for the killing in Tehran of Hamas’s leader, Ismail Haniyeh, according to three Iranian officials briefed on the order.
Mr. Khamenei gave the order at an emergency meeting of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council on Wednesday morning, shortly after Iran announced that Mr. Haniyeh had been killed, said the three Iranian officials, including two members of the Revolutionary Guards. They asked that their names not be published because they were not authorized to speak publicly. Iran and Hamas have accused Israel of the assassination; Israel, which is at war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip, has neither acknowledged nor denied killing Mr. Haniyeh, who was in Tehran for the inauguration of Iran’s new president. Israel has a long history of killing enemies abroad, including Iranian nuclear scientists and military commanders.
(…) Now it is unclear how forcefully Iran will respond, and whether it will once again calibrate its attack to steer clear of escalation. Iranian military commanders are considering another combination attack of drones and missiles on military targets in the vicinity of Tel Aviv and Haifa, but would make a point of avoiding strikes on civilian targets, the Iranian officials said. One option under consideration is a coordinated attack from Iran and other fronts where it has allied forces, including Yemen, Syria and Iraq, for maximum effect, they said. (…) “Iran likely believes it has no choice other than retaliating to deter further Israeli attacks, defend its sovereignty, and preserve its credibility in the eyes of its regional partners,” said Ali Vaez, the Iran director of the International Crisis Group.

The death by a thousand cuts leading to more and bigger war. So stupid. I’ve seen this movie before. All of humanity has. The stories about who did what to whom and why, so therefore, are SO tired. Yet here we are again. Big picture madness on display.

Gurdjieff did say great things were possible in times of universal madness. Joy.

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu spoke out today to defend the right of soldiers to commit acts of torture (sodomy) against Palestinian detainees.

Gurdjieff did say great things were possible in times of universal madness. Joy
As the war is against all of us, tiredness is part of the strategy they use to exhaust our energy and invite us to get hooked on the first entertainment (Olympics?) and dissociate ourselves to watch the film repeatedly, something close to transmaginal inhibition. So I see this as part of the stress test, to resist and be attentive to what is happening. Persevere.
I was going to comment on this news but it's so rude that I'll just say... the Cass, they have said that the fall was due to sex and that they did all this marketing to get us hooked, with all this strange (to me) and corrupt acceptance of this sexual distortion this is without doubt the most persistent sign of a tragedy that depends on how you look at it and as we are at the end of the cycle it may end with the reason it started, sex (sts) and love (sto)

In pursuit of the order to strike at Israel, real preparations began.
Iran has closed its airspace, preparing for possible strikes against Israel
Iran has issued NOTES announcing the closure of airspace over its territory. The restrictions apply to an area with a radius of 2 km above Tehran, where tomorrow the country's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei will lead a funeral prayer for Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Hamas politburo. These measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the supreme spiritual leader of Iran.

In response to the recent assassination of Ismail Haniyeh, Iran and its allies, according to the Pentagon, are preparing for a full-scale attack on Israel. In this regard, additional air defense forces were deployed to Tehran to protect key facilities in the capital.

According to experts, such a decision may indicate preparations for military action. The Pentagon said that the next 72 hours will be crucial to determine the further development of the situation.
Иран закрыл воздушное пространство, готовясь к возможным ударам по Израилю

Вдогонку к приказу нанести удар по израилю пошли реальные приготовления.

Re the drone firing Iran has had many colour revolutions thanks to Soros and the West. Plus Iran has thousands of miles of borders with other countries. I am sure weapons can come from those sent to Ukraine as well as from many other countries if Mossad wishes to get them inside Iran.
I don't think it was targeted from outside Iran.
Though targeting the pilot of the helicopter that crashed killing most on board could have been beamed from elsewhere. Thanks to the CIA/Mossad.
Why should Israel feel it can assassinate anyone, anywhere and feel it can always get away with it? Zionists are behind nearly every was in modern history - or even early history for all I know. (Whoever wishes to be useful patsies of the 4DSTS).
So I am far from surprised that the C's said Israel will be no more, years ago, and however that will take shape geophysically.

I do not envisage any willing retaliation from the Arab states and Iran until after the 3 days of mourning have been respected.

Over 20 warships and aircraft carriers from the UK and USA are already in situ in the EAstern Mediterranean. So Israel has already got its pupptets assembled.
Other puppets will become apparent when we see who allows them over their airspace!
US has already docked large warships in Limassol harbour and the Cyprus bases they are intending to be pivotal in their war to protect Israel.
Killing major players in the peace negotiating process helps prevent the peace process so Israel can continue its genocide with impunity. Already ttacking 5 countries in one day!!!
Only Israhell doesn't have to apply the word 'restraint' in its attacks and genocide, but the rest of the world does try to.

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu spoke out today to defend the right of soldiers to commit acts of torture (sodomy) against Palestinian detainees.

As the war is against all of us, tiredness is part of the strategy they use to exhaust our energy and invite us to get hooked on the first entertainment (Olympics?) and dissociate ourselves to watch the film repeatedly, something close to transmaginal inhibition. So I see this as part of the stress test, to resist and be attentive to what is happening. Persevere.
I was going to comment on this news but it's so rude that I'll just say... the Cass, they have said that the fall was due to sex and that they did all this marketing to get us hooked, with all this strange (to me) and corrupt acceptance of this sexual distortion this is without doubt the most persistent sign of a tragedy that depends on how you look at it and as we are at the end of the cycle it may end with the reason it started, sex (sts) and love (sto)

Yeah, it's easy to get hooked into distractions. I've found that it's also important to have fun in life, so entertainment is not a bad thing. I like watching sports, shows, movies, etc. Some dissociation (of the positive kind) which is undertaken consciously is an important part of balance for me - otherwise I can be very robotic where everything is just pure Work all the time.

To be fair, sex was just a vehicle, a means, a temptation to STS. Like saying if it wasn’t for booze, I wouldn’t be an alcoholic. Kinda true but also kinda playing the victim/it’s not my fault card. And I don’t think this disgusting perversion is as much about sex as it is about domination, humiliation, hate and the manifestation of a very low animal level of being. (I don’t think animals even stoop this low) Karma will probably rape them right back. I try to Leave it to God to settle the scores.

To be fair, sex was just a vehicle, a means, a temptation to STS. Like saying if it wasn’t for booze, I wouldn’t be an alcoholic. Kinda true but also kinda playing the victim/it’s not my fault card. And I don’t think this disgusting perversion is as much about sex as it is about domination, humiliation, hate and the manifestation of a very low animal level of being. (I don’t think animals even stoop this low) Karma will probably rape them right back. I try to Leave it to God to settle the scores.
I will try to stay in the context of the thread,
BHelmet, to me it sounds a bit strange to use that analogy and it must be because I do not believe that sex is a means but an end, that is, sex is the beginning of the true divine creation of a 3D biological human, and seen energetically correct is the way to access 7D:
(L) Well, the next logical question is: where does the so-called "sexual center" get its energy from?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "You, I love". The "exhalation" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable gravity waves.
For this reason the agenda is to divide, and since the goal of true knowledge is union in love, then the perverted idea is union in itself, to androgynize the human in the worst possible way, lowering his FVR. All this, without forgetting the importance that goes beyond the act that has to do with paternity and maternity in the woman and its destruction since according to the STS point of view it is possible to perform in vitro conceptions and use inorganic matrices - transhumanism - and as in a mirror it must be remembered that 4D STS cannot procreate.
All this is being achieved through a forced acceptance by means of social pressure, religion and/or spirituality.
At this point some orthodox Jewish sects accept and promote certain types of practices among themselves and against their enemies where anything goes and is considered spiritually and socially valid, remember the Jewish sect in the synagogue in New York, which in a sense could be compared to any satanic sect.

The point is that domination, humiliation and hatred is only the surface of this NON-human nature that is increasingly being uncovered in our daily lives not so slyly anymore and that seeks obligatory acceptance in human entertainments, which are perverted and televised by Zionist media in a kind of "get used to it" kind of warning. A par example of the last days there are the Israeli settlers and their defense of the humiliations and sexual abuses of the Palestinian prisoners as if their allegations were the most normal, because in fact for them it seems that they are. And finally the inauguration of the OG an event that is supposed to dignify human nature turned into a brothel sordid and miserable...but what could be expected when for the host couple this was also their daily subnormality.

Back
Top Bottom