Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

About Peterson and all those conserva-tards advocating for Genocide: Somehow I think this is worse on a soul level, and on the "planetary soul level", than other lies people are accepting.

Sure, accepting lies always has a degenerating effect on the soul. It always brings you a step closer to the dark side, and you participate in spreading darkness. But there seems to be a difference between, say, believing the official story about January 6, about the gender pay gap, or even about Covid - because all of these issues, while potentially having dire consequences for the future, are somewhat nuanced, and the effects a bit removed. Whereas here, it's literally a mass killing of innocents for no other reason than revenge and deranged political goals, in front of our eyes. Accepting and even justifying that surely must have soul-corrupting effects on a different scale.

I was writing the following before I saw your post, and I totally agree with what you wrote.

~~~
For those of you who have a hard time understanding Peterson, or are disappointed by him, I have a little story.

Many years ago, when I was a student in New York, I had the opportunity to work/associate with two wonderful individuals who were considered “intellectuals” through their work and associations. Both took me “under their wings”, I felt intimidated by them, but really honored too to be allowed in their company. As I said, they were both wonderful individuals, kind, empathetic, curious, generous with their time and means, and I have no complaints whatsoever about their behavior towards me, quite the contrary, I felt grateful for their help as a foreign young student. The conversations with them were always exciting and stimulating, and they even listened to what I had to say.

Until it came to the subject of Israel. It was as if their entire lives were dedicated to the support of Israel and they could see no evil whatsoever in the actions of the government, ever. The Jewish people needed to be protected by the hordes of Muslim barbarians who lived only to be a threat to Israel. There was nothing to be said to them, ever, to change their minds. There were not enough images of dead children under rubble or historical facts of Israel’s crimes that would have made them doubt their made-up minds. They both knew Jewish people (one was one of them) whom they admired, and all they knew about Muslims and Palestinians was barefooted uncultured savages. Israel was the special promised land to a special group of people who had been persecuted and suffered throughout the eons. And I think that’s what JP sees too.

Because of who I am, where I was born, what I knew about the Israel/Palestine “conflict” at the time, I was shocked and greatly disappointed in my friends. But I soon realised that like me, they would never change their minds and hearts about this issue. For me, supporting the right of Palestinians for freedom has been a life long thing. It’s the bar through which I measure a person or a group. If for example, for any reason in 2006 SOTT had sided with Israel, I would cease my association with the group (I came upon Laura’s work in 2005). Right now, after everything I have learned through the years as an ex SOTT editor and member of this group, all the history that I was not even aware of before, all the atrocities Israel has committed against the indigenous Palestinian population since then, now even more than ever, there’s nothing anyone can say or do to make me change my stance, my point of view. And I think for people who support the Israeli government so vehemently still, up to this day, they have their line too and they won’t cross it. And, like my friends from years ago, they might too be wonderful individuals in other ways. But there’s no point of association for me and them anymore. I can understand believing the covid lies, I can understand believing the official 911 line, but my line is crossed here on political subjects (also pedophilia, genital mutilation of children for the LGBTLwhatever agenda, etc).

Having said all that, I was very glad to see on X/twitter videos by youngsters of Jewish/Israeli origin, who have gone through indoctrination/schooling/army service and on their own, find out the truth and end up supporting the Palestinian people. I don’t know what is the difference between them (and other Jews/Israelis that support Palestinians) and the likes of Shapiro or Peterson. I don’t know if it’s something internal, an inner love for truth no matter the consequences of the ugliness it might reveal about ourselves or the world, or something external, the way one views oneself in relation to the people and community/status/caste/political-social affiliations he or she belongs to, that accounts for this difference. The moral endoskeleton/exoskeleton question. But I do know that right now, what is happening, this real holocaust of thousands of Palestinians is not hidden, it's in plain sight, documented, posted, reposted, photographed, videoed, shared... And no wonderful person, to me, has any excuse to say: I did not know, I did not see, I did not hear.

The difference between the present atrocities and those of the past is information. We can excuse people in the past for being confused because they didn't know what was happening. However, people are dying in real time and the "leaders of the free world" are talking about killing civilians and committing genocide. There are no excuses, these people are willingly siding with evil.

In this short clip (1m) posted today, at least on TG (visibly originally posted on TikTok), a french taxi driver says that he had a customer who is a french senator who told him that the actual war is going to be imported in France.
So far this is FWIW, and we can easily imagine that this could be what is planned.
But this also make me think about a recent session with the C's that they continuously change their plan up to a certain extend upon they are discovered in advance but also mediatized.

This could be linked to this recent post on X :

Translation :
Fines for non-compliance with curfew to be trebled
Reduction of the regulatory distances, of shooting, of LBD,
Massive purchase of armoured vehicles and drones...
The government is preparing for civil war.
Preparing for or preparing it?

FYI, LBD is this :
View attachment 84548

I think there may be a grain of truth.

The process that began with the deliberate downing of a Turkish armed drone in Syria by the United States is a first in NATO history. With statements from US officials, Turkey is aware that it is seen as an enemy. I think Tayyip Erdogan is also clearly aware of the Hamas and Israeli structure. He is changing his rhetoric about Hamas under the influence of the communities in his country.

Probably Turkey is trying to take measures from the intelligence and military point of view. Turkey has known for a long time that Israel and the US see it as a threat in the region.

But for a country like Turkey to intervene in the region is a bit fanciful at the moment. The whole world changes with the intervention of a NATO member.

It was in fact Israel's war crimes in the past which alerted me to the fact that there was something seriously wrong on this planet. They might not be the only example of evil in power but they are so egregious and obvious about it, they revealed something. Good things can come from chaos. As they reveal their hand, more will see it than ever before, when the mask slips they will be rightly horrified. When the mask comes off as they grow desperate, the world will hopefully still be watching.

Anyway, I saw a post on Telegram which said that Israel gets 70% of its oil supplies from Azerbaijan.

Doesn't seem likely but Iran and proxies do have some options given the proximity of this oil infrastructure. Just a thought.

Last edited:
The difference between the present atrocities and those of the past is information. We can excuse people in the past for being confused because they didn't know what was happening. However, people are dying in real time and the "leaders of the free world" are talking about killing civilians and committing genocide. There are no excuses, these people are willingly siding with evil.
When you strip away all the extraneous information and excuses, it just boils down to one group of people being physically and emotionally tortured on a mass scale (mark of the beast) by another group of people - out in the open for everyone to see now with the available technology, and what's even more, the perpetrators openly admit what they're doing. That's what it is - that's what the reality boils down to.

It is very disheartening to see people like JBP, or people I know in my own personal life, still believe the lies surrounding this situation, or worse: making excuses to justify what's happening.

On the other side, it is also good to see normally quiet leaders (Especially with respect to Israel) like in Colombia or China openly admit to the evil being committed and by whom.

Interesting... ( Her father Jon Voight clearly "stands with Israel" posted on X)

Angelina Jolie condemns Israel for civilian attacks​

The Hollywood star described strikes on Gaza as the “deliberate bombing of a trapped population”

"Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie, who also served as a special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for 20 years, has condemned Israel for bombing Gaza."

"On Wednesday, she posted a statement on Instagram calling for a humanitarian ceasefire, noting that the densely populated Palestinian enclave was “becoming a mass grave.”

"The Hollywood star described Israel’s actions as “the deliberate bombing of a trapped population who have nowhere to flee,” adding that Gaza
“has been an open-air prison for nearly two decades.”

"Jolie noted that “millions of Palestinian civilians – children, women, families – are being collectively punished and dehumanized,” and accused world leaders of “complicity in these crimes” by refusing to call for a ceasefire."

Interesting... ( Her father Jon Voight clearly "stands with Israel" posted on X)

Angelina Jolie condemns Israel for civilian attacks​

The Hollywood star described strikes on Gaza as the “deliberate bombing of a trapped population”

"Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie, who also served as a special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for 20 years, has condemned Israel for bombing Gaza."

"On Wednesday, she posted a statement on Instagram calling for a humanitarian ceasefire, noting that the densely populated Palestinian enclave was “becoming a mass grave.”

"The Hollywood star described Israel’s actions as “the deliberate bombing of a trapped population who have nowhere to flee,” adding that Gaza
“has been an open-air prison for nearly two decades.”

"Jolie noted that “millions of Palestinian civilians – children, women, families – are being collectively punished and dehumanized,” and accused world leaders of “complicity in these crimes” by refusing to call for a ceasefire."

You have to congratulate her for standing up for the Palestinians but I guess this means her Hollywood career is over.

@MJF

"You have to congratulate her for standing up for the Palestinians but I guess this means her Hollywood career is over."

Of course, I agree with you. Yet, because she has been such a "tool" for the PTB in the past, I'm holding a marker, that maybe - just maybe, she is still being used for "plot development" (or controlling the narrative)

Indeed! That is basically the point Gabor Mate is making about what is happening now. For him, what is happening now is the worst thing he has seen in his life, not necessarily/really because of the extent and brutality of what is happening but because of the way it is globally distributed as "justified" and even "good" and how many people are following that line. To make the point he lists just a few of the uncountable atrocities the glorious west (and earlier, Hitler germany) has committed, which can be argued, were much worse in some respects, but that you can't really compare evil deeds in that manner. It basically looks like "the battle for the minds" is also a large portion of what is happening right now:

Gabor Mate has spoken out strongly against Israel and here he talks in an interview after the ground invasion last night, trying to knock some sense into those who justify Israel's actions.

What has become blindingly obvious lately: There is an energentic war going on. How many OPs can be vectored to increase the suffering of souled individuals ? How many developing souls can be set back ? And how many souled individuals can be weakened ?

The methods include inculcating black&white thinking and setting up ideologic pendulums that smash up against each other and feed other energy.

Has this started recently; NO

Is it gaining speed and intensity as we approach certain changes: Yes

When you have been roped into being so -for- a certain group that you harbor hatred for another "group", be sure your energy is being siphoned into that system. The forces of annihilation don't care what color or creed you are, they only care about getting as much energy from everyone as is possible. Especially now, since it's hungry-hungry-hippo season.

The correct response to murder should be grief, not newly-vectored hatred.
A response seen from all ends and in all directions

Even though it's not the be-all-and-end-all, this would be, imho, a good juncture to pick up Reality Transurfing if you have not done it yet

Somewhat related.

In the middle of reading Heading towards Omega book from 1984 (understanding of NDEs). Page 202 and following few pages describe nuclear war in Middle East following cleansing of humanity afterwards. It puts the event to 1988, which didn`t happen.

Up until this morning I thought that nobody in their right minds would let it go that far. After reading those pages and realizing we are talking psychopaths in charge here, I am no longer sure about the outcome.

Yeah, I hear too a lot of "it's complicated", "it's a very difficult situation", but its kind of the same that we've heard in the recent past (2008-2009, 2012, 2014, 2018-2019) with every Israeli operation in Gaza and the West Bank. And the tech was there too, we saw the images and the videos, almost or in real time. What I am inclined to think with this one is that there is a sense that a line has been crossed, and perhaps there is no return.

And so we hear about a greater war, and coupled with Ukraine there is a lot of emotional upheaval everywhere.

And another thing, slowly but surely, I think in the West there is an increased dissatisfaction with the government and its weak leaders, and the people also sense that the propaganda and censorship machine took a leaf out of the Covid years book and so the cauldron is getting hotter and hotter.

Remember, remember the... third... of November. What can we expect, a cosmic or a human solution?

Speculation: Russia deploys its wonder weapons and ends the conflict with a demonstration of power. Israel withdraws from Gaza and the political and human cost ends Netanyahu.

The Biden administration sees that the political cost is too high and desists from continuing to support Netanyahu. Biden is recognized by the world as a peacemaker and gets a second term.

The beast is healed and the world cheers for peace...But the real plague appears as a result of the vaccine. The world finds out what they did.​
Actually, the poem I think you are referring to starts "Remember, remember the fifth of November ...". It was written as a piece of anti-Catholic propaganda after the failed attempt by a Catholic group led by Robert Catesby to blow up King James I whilst he was convening the English Parliament. Here is the full text below:​

The Fifth of November (Guy Fawkes Night Poem) Lyrics

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For
King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.

A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

It is kind of ironic me writing this since if Guy Fawkes had succeeded, I would not be here to do so, as King James I, known to history as the 'greatest fool in Christendom', was my direct ancestor through my paternal grandmother. By another strange irony of history, I had a member of the Fawkes family, who was either a direct descendant (unlikely as I think Guy Fawkes only had surviving daughters) or a great nephew many times removed, in my scout troop. He didn't blow up our tent mind you but merely kicked over a guide rope to send it crashing down in front of our skipper who was not best please. As his patrol leader, I got the blame naturally. So, I guess he finally got some revenge for his ancestor's failure to blow up mine. :-D

Talk about blowing, it is the turn of southern England to face an onslaught from Storm Ciarán as it barrels its way across the country - see: Storm Ciaran mapped as weather charts show huge march of 100mph winds across UK. There have been reports of hail as large as golf balls falling, which is very rare in England.

This succession of powerful storms hitting the country is almost unprecedented and, as I have suggested before, may be linked to current events in Gaza. They may even be a result of the suppressed anger and rage of millions of people manifesting as these powerful storms, amplified perhaps by the hyperkinetic sensate energy of the approaching Wave, resulting in weather chaos amongst other things.

The C's have spoken about natural chaos following psychopathy
wherever it goes. They also spoke of chaos preceding creation too:

Session 4 April 2015:​

Q: (Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.
[....]
Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes!

But as the C's have said in the latest session dated 28 October 2023:

(L) Anything else? No. Okay. So if there's anything else we need to know, consider the open question asked.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom