Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Yeah, and also the way JP looks or the look in his eyes is different. It is really amazing and very sad to see how a person whom we greatly respected and appreciated deteriorates in front of our eyes
I was thinking the same thing. Something in his eyes... like the eyes of an idiot? I don't mean to insult, it's not that. But his look is like that of a very old person too, the eyes as if smaller, the gaze a little lost. As you say, it's sad. But maybe it's because he started to deteriorate after receiving the "vaccine". And I also think that the fact that he went to court to force him to undergo mental rehabilitation treatment must have taken its toll on him.

Heavy clashes between Palestinian fighters and Israeli troops reported in Gaza in refugee camp for second day
+ 15 Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza clashes
+ Jordan summons ambassador to Israel
+ Palestinian death toll passes 8,800
US confirms evacuation of citizens from Gaza

The US has confirmed that it has started evacuating its citizens from the Gaza Strip, following a week of diplomacy.
An Egyptian official said that 335 foreigners and 76 wounded Palestinians had been allowed to cross into Egypt on Wednesday through the Rafah crossing, without specifying the nationalities of the former group.
"Today, thanks to American leadership, we secured safe passage for wounded Palestinians and for foreign nationals to exit Gaza," US President Joe Biden said on social media, adding that he expected more departures in the coming days.
"We won't let up working to get Americans out of Gaza,
" he said.

8,805 Palestinians killed so far, says Gaza health ministry

8,805 people have been killed in the Gaza Strip since 7 October, the enclave's health ministry said on Wednesday.
In a statement, the ministry added that the death toll including 3,658 children and 2,290 women.
In the occupied West Bank, 130 Palestinians have been killed in violence and Israeli raids.

At least 15 Israeli soldiers killed in over 24 hours of Gaza clashes
Palestinian fighters have killed 15 Israeli soldiers in Gaza since Tuesday, the military has said.
Four troops were confirmed dead on Wednesday while the death of 11 others was announced on Tuesday.
At least 14 more soldiers have been wounded, including seven in critical condition, according to Yedioth Ahronoth.

A Probability

Air strikes on Gaza refugee camp could amount to 'war crimes' says UN rights body

Air strikes on the Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza could amount to "war crimes", the UN Human Rights Office warned on Wednesday.
Writing on X (formerly Twitter), the body said Israel had carried out "disproportionate" attacks on the camp, which it said were aimed at Hamas officials:

#Gaza – Given the high number of civilian casualties & the scale of destruction following Israeli airstrikes on Jabalia refugee camp, we have serious concerns that these are disproportionate attacks that could amount to war crimes.
— UN Human Rights (@UNHumanRights) November 1, 2023

Just a reminder on the subject of JP. Could be something and could be nothing. But, as for me, when I'm trying to "learn" from what I am seeing with JP about blind spots and metal compartmentalization that humans have, I always add this tidbit to my thinking of "what the hell happened to JP?" For the obvious reason.

"A year ago, Jordan Peterson woke from a coma in a hospital in Russia strapped to a bed, bewildered and angry and holding little memory of what had gone on since he went to a Toronto hospital two months before."

The article is from 2021, and it said "little memory" but I remember JP in an interview saying that he (had NO memory, at all, of that time.)

Also, Dave Rubin was his wing-man during his rise to the top.

Last edited:
In this short clip (1m) posted today, at least on TG (visibly originally posted on TikTok), a french taxi driver says that he had a customer who is a french senator who told him that the actual war is going to be imported in France.
So far this is FWIW, and we can easily imagine that this could be what is planned.
But this also make me think about a recent session with the C's that they continuously change their plan up to a certain extend upon they are discovered in advance but also mediatized.

This could be linked to this recent post on X :

Translation :
Fines for non-compliance with curfew to be trebled
Reduction of the regulatory distances, of shooting, of LBD,
Massive purchase of armoured vehicles and drones...
The government is preparing for civil war.
Preparing for or preparing it?

FYI, LBD is this :
1698873651401.png

Last edited:
The Houthis from Yemen say they launched drones towards Israel in the last few hours

Their drones are the same as Iran's Shahedet 136 kamikaze drones, which Russia uses in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military with all its advanced NATO systems is having hard time to shoot them down.

Commander of the IDF's 'Ozal' unit in the Galilee:

'For the first time in the history of our wars with the Arabs, we now find ourselves in a position where we have to defend our positions, due to Hezbollah’s tactics in the north'

Comment:

Israel fears Hezbollah the most because it is a large army with advanced weapons, extensive military experience and many tunnels in the south of Lebanon.

If Hezbollah goes full to war with Israel, I am 100% sure that the US will also go full in this war.

Israel will have a great chance of losing, and the United States cannot afford that.

The "Battle of Beit Hanoun" stopped a short while ago, during which the army and US Marines (Delta) launched a major attack by tanks and individuals.

It is considered a painful blow at the beginning of the ground movement.

As a result, the American Chief of Staff was contacted and in turn asked to stop the attack!!

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 23-03-23 R&U Videos on X.png

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 23-28-04 Sprinter on X.png

I fear that in order for him to change some of his ways and to get on the bandwaggon of gaining a better and broader understanding of things, only a profound personal crisis will do - something that forces him to do some serious soul searching, maybe leave the public sphere entirely for a while, battling his demons, and then come back stronger than ever, Gandalf-the-White-style. The chances for that are pretty slim though, IMO.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Just the realisation that those he chose as business partners are manifesting very strange behaviors (just look at Shapiro, full of paramoralisms and attitudes unbearable for a normal person, now imagine working with the guy), will come hard. Now imagine breaking the spell he has fallen into, and how hard will be to liberate himself. But I also think that if he finds a way to accept what happened for what it really was, then we all will be willing to take him back, I guess.

US accuses Vladimir Putin of using Israel-Hamas war as distraction for Ukraine invasion​

US government officials have suggested that Vladimir Putin is using the crisis in the Middle East as a smokescreen for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has argued that the despot is "taking advantage" of the Hamas attacks on Israel - which have left 1,400 people dead and triggered the invasion of Gaza - to distract the rest of the globe from his own plans to conquer Ukraine.

Blinken told a Senate hearing on funding for security issues: "Putin is very much trying to take advantage of the Hamas attack on Israel in the hope that will distract us."

US defence secretary Lloyd Austin explained that the Israel-Hamas war is the opportunity Putin has been waiting for and implored the West to remain focused on Ukraine.

Here is the Piers Morgan interview, painful.
yeah it was, I watched his interview with Russell Brand, and it was sad to watch him stumble around to make the case that everyone, specially the muslim population, should be thankful to the jews. He did not sound wise or insightful, he sounded senile in that interview.

And I keep asking myself, what is his point? what is his goal, or what is the goal of his statements, and the more I think about it, the more I realize, his goal is to make the case that Israel is the real victim, and that Iran is sacrificing the Palestinians to harm Israel, and that Israel has no fault here, and if they do... it's only a consequence of someone else's actions. That someone else, has no justification, they're just evil and propagandistic, Israel's atrocities are their unjust burden placed upon their shoulders.

To recap, his goal is to make the case that Israel is the victim.

Once he takes that stance, everything else he says, even if some of it is accurate, falls apart.

It hasn't occurred to him to use Occam's razor, that the goal of the powerful nation directing events was precisely this, to trash the accords and to be able to murder people indiscriminately. It hasn't occurred to him to treat Israel as anything other than a rabid dog, Iran should behave like an adult, and so should the Palestinians, but Israel can do whatever it wants and it will be justified.

One thing I will rescue from this interview is when he said that the more "victorious" Israel is, the more resistance it will meet, that is true, because human beings are watching what is going on. To illustrate how wrong he is, instead of seeing that as a human being reacting to atrocities, regardless of the excuse, he sees it as a propaganda war that Iran is winning.

JBP should have simply admitted that he knows nothing of geopolitics and psychopathy, of history and of the way intelligence agencies work the world over, rather than trying to chime in from a place of pure ignorance. His little takes on things, are worse than some uneducated teenager who only watches TV.

I won't be jumping on to hate everything he's ever said or done because he's so desperately wrong on this one issue, because that is just as ideological and black and white as what JBP himself is doing, I'll see him as a human being, deeply talented at some things, completely talentless at everything else.

I'll remember the good ole days, and dismiss this poor excuse of an intellectual.

It's painful because it's like watching your electrician try to convince you that he's the one for the job when discussing brain surgery, just because he works with wires and neurons are kind of like wires, and instad of going, yeah not I'm not the one, he continues to double down and insist that he's the one. Seriously, how difficult is it to simply say, I don't know enough? The arrogance of the intellect he used to warn people about, has taken the better of him, victory has defeated him!

Back
Top Bottom