Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I don't think he changed. I just saw a fragment of that same interview where he says that it's all because neo-Marxism, blah blah, and that the Palestinians are "playing the victim". Yeah, I'm sure the people from the Jabalia refugee camp are just pretending that the place has just been bombed, countless civilians killed and wounded and several residential buildings destroyed! Oh, and JP also says that everyone likes to blame the Jews 'because they are successful and do everything right". I mean - wot??? The poor guy had his brain devolved into that of a 10 year old. I wonder if his choice of jacket somehow reflects his inner contradictory state. How long before he truly gets brain-damaged or diagnosed with a mental illness?

Also, he issued a video more than a week ago where he gave the long version of his thinking, and it's equally pathetic. It's basically 'Everyone is to blame - except Israel!'

Added: His reply to Piers Morgan's question about his 'giv'em hell' tweet is most telling. It's not that I was wrong, I'm just sorry I lost (Muslim) audience! Well, if it wasn't JP, I'd think that had come out of the mouth of a psychopath. But because it's JP, I'll say it came out of the mouth of disintegrating moron. Very sad.

Here's the other clip:

The fact that he is unable to ask forgiveness for his words, the fact that he is unable to see himself a little more, the fact that he has no regrets but insists that the Palestinians are playing the victims and the Jews are the real victims is terrible to listen to. There's also, and I've always had this feeling listening to him, that he likes to listen to himself. In fact, he's insolent. And insolence makes you want to vomit, metaphorically speaking.

Here's a definition of what insolence is.

Insolence is the trait of being rude, disrespectful, or displaying arrogant behavior or attitude. It typically involves showing a lack of respect for others or for socially accepted behaviors and norms.​

Gaza under renewed communication blackout and shelling
Israel condemned for Jabalia 'massacre' as it cuts Gaza's internet and phone services

+ Israeli military steps up deadly Jenin raids
+Hamas kills 11 soldiers in Gaza gun battles
+Bolivia cuts ties with Israel

-Israel sends navy boats to Red Sea following attacks from Yemen
The Israeli military said the vessels were deployed “in accordance with the assessment of the situation, and as part of the increased defence efforts in the area".
The deployment also means that the Israeli army is now spread over four fronts: in Gaza and the West Bank in addition to the Israeli-Lebanese frontier and now the Red Sea.

-US base in Syria hit by drones: Report
Two drones hit Al-Tanf military base, a US military outpost located at the intersection of the borders of Syria, Jordan and Iraq. The base has come under attack recently by Iran-backed militias.

-General Strike brings Nablus to a standstill
Shops were boarded up and streets deserted in the occupied West Bank city of Nablus after a one day general strike was called over Israel's attack on Gaza and the occupied West Bank.

-Death toll from Khan Younis strike climbs to 12

The death toll from an Israeli strike on two homes in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip has climbed to 12 people, according to Arabic media. The strike comes amid a particularly bloody day in the war-ravaged enclave, after Israel also bombed Jabalia refugee camp on Tuesday.
The Palestinian death toll since the outbreak of war now exceeds 8,500 Palestinians, including 3,542 children and 2,187 women.
At least 1,400 Israelis were killed in Israel during the 7 October attack, mainly civilians.

-Nine additional Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza invasion
The Israeli military released the names of the soldiers on social media platform X and said their families had been notified.

In addition to those killed, two soldiers from the 77th Battalion, a soldier from the Sabar Battalion and a soldier from the Rotem Battalion have been seriously injured.
Earlier on Tuesday the Israeli military released the names of the first two soldiers killed in the invasion. They belonged to the Givati infantry Brigade and were killed in "hand to hand" combat, according to the Israeli military.

Jackson Hinkle posted a couple graphic images (one from the Tehran Times) listing the names of over 3500 children killed in Gaza.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1719435520336400511?s=61&t=qQSfxgo_aDN0oELd8C7T4A

View attachment 84509View attachment 84511
Children are the future. And that's why Israel kills so many children in this massacre. They know that the Palestinians have many children because these children are the future of the Palestinians. That's what a man I know (who reminds me a lot of Putin, with his same kindness and inner strength) told me. His father came from Palestine many years ago and opened a linen store, of very good quality it must be said. This store has been in my neighborhood for over 50 years. This gentleman's father died a long time ago. This man spoke to me with sadness about what is happening in Palestine, and told me how important children are to the Palestinians.

By killing so many children, Israel and their accomplices are killing the future of Palestine. It's a terrible thing when you think about this.

Neo-lengua- Semantic?

Has Israel invaded Gaza? The military has been vague, even if its objectives are clear​

Updated 01 November 2023 AP. November 01, 2023 01:37
  • Israel has set two objectives: the return of all hostages and the destruction of Hamas, a militant group armed with thousands of fighters, rockets, bombs, anti-tank missiles and significant public support.
GAZA: Over the past five days, Israeli ground troops have pushed deeper and deeper into Gaza in their war against Hamas, launched in response to a bloody Oct. 7 cross-border raid by the Islamic militant group.
A growing array of units, including naval, air and ground forces, have joined the effort. The army says it has killed scores of militants and damaged Hamas’ strategic tunnel network. Soldiers have taken over abandoned Palestinian homes to stake out positions.
Yet even as the operation expands each day, the army refuses to call it an invasion.
Its vague choice of words is more than an issue of semantics. It appears to be a deliberate strategy aimed at keeping its enemy off balance and preserving its options as a lengthy war unfolds.
Here is a closer look at what Israel is doing inside Gaza.
IS IT AN INVASION?

L'armée israélienne a tiré des obus d'artillerie contenant du phosphore blanc, une arme incendiaire, lors d'opérations militaires le long de la frontière sud du Liban entre le 10 et le 16 octobre 2023, a déclaré Amnesty International aujourd'hui. Une attaque contre la ville de Dhayra le 16 octobre doit faire l'objet d'une enquête comme crime de guerre !
Comment on peut encore soutenir ce régime d'extrême droite israélien barbare ???
1698832589832.png
The Israeli army fired artillery shells containing white phosphorus, an incendiary weapon, during military operations along Lebanon's southern border between October 10 and 16, 2023, Amnesty International said today. An attack on the town of Dhayra on October 16 must be investigated as a war crime!How can we still support this barbaric Israeli far-right regime???

Le gouvernement d'extrême droite israélien avec la complicité des dirigeants occidentaux et de médias ont été trop loin.
Il est encore temps que tous se réveillent et dénoncent le génocide qu'ils sont en train de commettre.
Il sera bientôt trop tard.
1698832639168.png
The Israeli far-right government with the complicity of Western leaders and media have gone too far.There is still time for everyone to wake up and denounce the genocide they are committing.It will soon be too late.

For some reason, I am unable to quote as nothing is displayed. Properly a technical glitch, so the below is without quoting what Joe said above.

That Jordan Peterson lambast the Palestinians for playing the victim card, while he is defending the Israelis is beyond strange. No other group of people have mastered the art of victimhood than the Israeli leadership. It is played continually over and over and somehow Jordan Peterson can not see it at all. It might not even be a sign of mental illness, just a perfection of 'selection and substitution' as Lobascewski wrote about.

In other news, I just listened to a podcast by astrologer Laura Walker on PIR (can't link to it because it's behind a paywall) where she mentioned that Iran has scheduled a major announcement for Friday, 11/3 at 1500 Tehran time. She looked at the "birth charts" of the US, Iran, and Israel for that time (as well as Biden). The astrology is absolutely nuts for all of them, but there are two main points: crowds of people, and events on water. And Jupiter (the planet of death) is involved with all of them (countries and people, including Biden). If nothing else, it could be the announcement that those things are coming very soon, if not on that day. Remember that FEMA announcement on 10/4 to all our phones? She thinks that was tied in to the 10/7 raid on Israel.
Here's the link to the podcast:

PIR Special - Laura Walker

Symbolic... humanity taking the next step to the precipice.

BREAKING:

Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei:

"Bombardements against Gaza must stop immediately and the ways for oil and food exports to Israeli regime must be blocked by Muslim countries, they shouldn't have economic cooperation with the Israeli regime. The Muslim world must mobilize against the regime"
This is an appeal to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the UAE which host US bases, have requested new air systems from the US and allow weapons to be transported to Israel.

BREAKING:

🇺🇸🇮🇱🇵🇸 US Senator Lindsey Graham said in an interview with CNN that the US government has no restrictions on civilian casualties in the Gaza Strip.

He basically admit that the US is going to slaughter all the civilians if it must, including the children that the ate already slaughtering. There are no boundaries anymore.
The TV host asked the senator if he or the US government had a civilian casualty limit at which he would say, "Well, let's give it a rest!"

"No of course not. It's like after World War II we were asked: Shouldn't you have taken a break while Japan and Germany take over the world? Should Israel take a break from fighting those who are trying to exterminate the Jews? The answer is no. There are no limits," Graham emphasized.

Israelis seem to be turning into ukrov in the worst manifestations. As those at banquets used cakes in the form of "Muscovite children", so these festivals. The video was translated into Russian in the form of subtitles. I will translate into English, while I vouch for the English translation, but I cannot reach for the first one, since I do not understand their language.

Who doesn't have water and light?
Gaza!
They'll have a carnival there.
In Gaza!
Who will live in tents?
Gaza!
Planes will bomb houses.
In Gaza!
We don't want peace with terrorists.
This is the land of Israel.
We don't want peace with Gaza.

Evening show in Israel

That's the kind of creativity.😖

Израильтяне похоже превращаются в укров в самых худших проявлениях. Как те на банкетах употребляли тортики в виде "москальских детей", так и эти фестивалят. На видео в виде субтитров сделали перевод на русский. Я переведу на английский, при этом за английский перевод я ручаюсь, а вот за первый я ручаться не могу, так как не понимаю их язык.
У кого нет воды и света?
У Газы!
У них там будет карнавал.
В Газе!
Кто будет жить в палатках?
Газа!
Самолеты разбомбят дома.
В Газе!
Мы не хотим мира с террористами.
Это земля Израиля.
Мы не хотим мира с Газой.

Вот такое вот творчество.

1698840382211.png

I found a interesting "insider take" on the US 'intel' view of the Israeli conflict, true or not, it seems to my to hit many points that have been somewhat confirmed or are strongly suspected. I will try to format it as well as I can to make it more readable as the site its taken from is not the easiest in terms of layout.
Sorry for the language being what it is, but i have not edited it except a small part to add clarity in one place.

GovAnon here. Truth is that Israel has a stranglehold on all media leaving and entering Israel because of how dire the situation is there, hence why you aren't getting much info.

>Hezbollah is winning
>upwards of forty merkavas destroyed
>Israel claims only 10
>most people think it's only 20
>They're outdated garbage-tanks
>moving tombs
>we have eyes on and know this for a fact
>at least 200+ IDF dead and 1000 mangled in the north
>north Israel completely evacuated
>Hezbollah has held Israeli land for almost two weeks
>massive losses in Gaza
>Iranian generals on the ground
>IDF is absolute trash
>We've lost multiple Delta Force because of it
>IDF morale is nonexistent
>IDF deserting
>a dozen countries warships in the Med
>all monitoring the US
>our allies included
>all intel going to our enemies
>nothing we can do
>Houthi rockets are pounding Tel Aviv
>we had no idea that they even had these missiles
>actually forgot about them being a possible threat
>Iran is vastly more competent than we knew
>don't even know where Hamas tunnels are
>can't even prove they exist
>their intel is way too advanced
>US bases in Iraq/Syria getting pummeled daily
>someone might be feeding our enemies intel from the inside
>US troops no longer have loyalty
>US won't enter fully because of oil potentially being cut
>afraid Turkey will leave NATO
>US can't get Israel to stop genocide
>we're considering standing by and watching IDF get slaughtered
>waiting on a false flag
>will just feed them intel in the meantime
>"wish ya all the best!"

The whole thing is an insane cluster fuck and we have our hands tied right now. Israel is alone in this and all options are on the table, that includes leaving. I'm sitting here staring at a monitor wondering what the fuck in even doing with my life during this chaotic insanity. We really are about to see WWIII

"isn't this what yall were saying about Ukraine? That Ukraine was winning when it was clearly losing? shutup bro"
>We're saying Israel is winning.

"
they are losing tanks trying to limit civilian casualties .. by going into close quarter terror dens to do surgical strikes
when tanks runout, they will drop collateral damage bombs using planes and undetectable F35s
they will only lose if they try to limit civilian deaths"
>The F35 isn't, has never been, and is never going to be combat capable. It was a scheme for politicians to siphon money.

"How are you holding up?
Think Israel would use nukes?
What future would you hope for?"
>I'm miserable. My contract is up soon and I'm financially set for life, so I'm going to escape to a plot of land I bought in nowhere, Alaska. Wife left with the kids a couple years ago, and that was all that kept me living life. I'm gonna watch WWIII unfold from a secluded cabin and enjoy my hot cocoa.

"Bump. Pretty obvious when they sent 2 carriers that this was bigger than Gaza. If it’s WW3 I’m volunteering to go. Anything better than sitting here…
Did we really move 10k troops into Saudi Arabia?" (
)
>We have way more than 10k in KSA, but just irrelevant because we're losing troops left and right due to Mark Milley fagging up the military. No one's joining anymore. I mean, it's ten times worse than you can imagine.

"Any idea about Syrian involvement?"
>Syrian involvement is limited. They still have a lot to do in order to get Syria cleaned up. Syria is definitely being utilized by Iran to train soldiers and send weapons, but they have barely enough to hold off the jewish/American proxies fighting in Syria.

"Basically what a Marine Corps recruiter told me last week. Will it turn the corner, culturally, maybe with him gone now?"
>Absolutely not. The US is in freefall. Those that would have traditionally joined the military are joining other groups to get training, and are taking alternative routes to fill the void that the military would have filled as little as six or seven years ago. The issue is that the military attracted a specific type because of what it represented, now it's just a gay orgy, and no one wants to join anymore.

"The US has over a million active duty servicemen."
>This doesn't mean shit. The majority are fat now. Yes, as in more than half. A bunch are undeployable trannies. A bunch are undeployable due to past injuries. A bunch are meeting the end of their contracts and leaving. A bunch are foreigners who don't give a shit about the US. Most of all though, Mark Milley put almost every last bit of emphasis on suicide stand downs, sexual assault training, and faggot alliance events. Our military is a completely untrained force of homos and that's it. We're having a major competency crisis.

"well no surprises there, israel is only as strong as the USA and your country has been on self destruct mode for a while now
that being said, israel is still more then capable to destroy gaza and south lebanon, and hamas is not a real army but a soficticated militia, thats why they are managing to push in regardless, and 200+ dead and 1000+ wounded is not that much
"US troops no longer have loyalty"
no wonder there, your army was filled with patriotic white christians that stomped iraq and afganistan in two weeks, while now patriotic white christians are demonized in the us military on every turn.
The us army nowadays are dominated by joggers(neologism for black person), fags and women, all three demographic groups that will surrender to the enemy or desert in any sort of real conflict, or even threat of conflict"
>The IDF of the 1960s has been gone for decades. After they lost in 2006, something happened and they never recovered. They've just never been able to regain any past momentum and their younger generation is all gay and liberal, so they don't want to fight anyway."

"no one's joining anymore
it's 10x worse than you imagine
Who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to turn one of the last bastions of masculinity in the west into the poster child for queers and drag-queens? It may be worse than reported, but it is definitely not worse than I imagine.
I'm seeing reports floated of a draft to combat the low voluntary enrollment numbers. What do you think the chances of that are?
"alaska"
Hoping to just keep your head low or are you going to privately build a bunker?
"wife left with kids"
My condolences. Feel like expounding on that any? Feel free to just ignore that if desired.
Just curious if it was something like you keep taking work home or just standard fare story due to modern times."
>Drafts are a thing of the past. There's no way to enforce one anymore because the US is no longer united. Yeah, we've discussed it, but only boomers live in that world anymore, and it's only in their minds. We know that a draft would result in complete chaos and might actually unite people for the sole purpose of saying no to the draft and we don't need that shit right now because everything is a mess as is.

"
Do you think that the US has been subverted at the highest level?
I ask that with regards to China especially.
It is mindboggling in how many ways and dimensions the US is destabilized/divided.
Economically, culturally, politically, industrially, financially, morally, militarilly… and the list goes on and on. This can‘t be just by accident."
>The US is in a weird state right now. I don't know how to describe it, but it's been stripped completely bare and it's as if the people at the top left without turning off the lights because they realized there was nothing left to steal before the shit hit the fan, and we just haven't realized it yet. I could write a capstone thesis on it, but I ain't doing that right now.

"Lol, the vaccine thing probably didn't help and the marine commandant just had a vax attack Sunday. Fucking retards."
>That's what killed us. All our best troops fled the moment they were told they HAD to take the vaxx. Oh well! Not my fucking problem. When my supervisor told me I had to take it or I'd be fired, I looked at him and said no, then got back to work and it was never brought up again.

"I have a very strong anti-Jew bias, but if this were true Israel would agree to a cease fire"
>Israel realizes it has to finish off Palestine now, or never. That's it. They'll do whatever it takes, even if it kills them. They always fail as a people and empire and they're at the end of their life.

"
>F35
Israel was using the F-35 to take out S-300 and maybe S-400. F-35 is the only plane proven to be operational in Russian AA range. These same AA systems are lethal to anything else."
>The F35 is an inoperable piece of shit. Israel takes out anti missile systems by flying a plane with a civilian call sign for cover, then flies an F15/F16 above it and bombs AA sites. It's an international crime, but no one will do anything.

"
This guy gets it. The US is having one of the worst recruiting shortfalls in decades and IRR reserves are at their lowest since Vietnam, i.e. ~75,000. Meanwhile the military is hemorrhaging talent because of DADT being repealed, and you have the diversity hires remaining in key positions. This puts Biden or any future president in a massive dilemma because it all but guarantees that getting into a hot war would require the draft, and that would be political suicide and you'd have a national mutiny on your hands in the form of riots and protests. And rightly so--- the era of young americans obediently lining up to serve in wars in some far away shithole for the economic ambitions of the ruling class are long gone. Gen Z will absolutely revolt if there is a draft implemented to send them to fight for Israel, which the overwhelming majority of them hate. Same with if they were sent to Taiwan/China or Ukraine/Russia. These wars make for great political rallying points and culture war slogans, but that falls apart quickly when the reality sets in of actually going over there to kill and die. People today don't drink the koolaid with propaganda and nationalist manufacturing of consent.
FYI, the periodical that the US Army War College puts out (which just had an issue weeks before this war) had an article estimating that based on how Ukraine has gone, a US war with another advanced power would cost 3600 casualties per day, absolutely necessitating a draft to replace dead or injured troops.
Biden and the next president will have to play a tricky game of chess to avoid having to go into a hot war, where they will fund and arm proxies or resort to bombing campaigns and surgical strikes. It's over for the next US leader who declares real war"
>The issue is that during eras like Korea and Vietnam, we could just pull up to a young boomers house and he had nowhere to run. If he wasn't at home, he was at work. Gen Y is now too old, and Gen Z doesn't work or have homes, so we can't do anything to find them or punish them if their family/friends decide to hide them.

"they are not the same army and their capabilities are severely depleted, that being said the IDF is still more powerful then all of their neighbors combined, and that includes egypt, the only real military in the middle east at this point is iran"
>They're not, and never have been a competent military. Read their history and you'll see that the US/UK/France always did the legwork for them, and they used mercenaries to do their fighting on the ground. People forget that their first real war was the Yom Kippur war. They lost so badly that Golda Meir resigned. The US had to intervene and save them. The first and only war they ever fought unilaterally was against Hezbollah in 2006 and they got CRUSHED!

"
Well written, that‘s also my impression from across the Atlantic.
I remember the reputation and status the US had in the 90s, and comparing it‘s current state to it is insane.
It‘s as if China weaponized capitalism, fully understanding that if your country‘s/society‘s main goal is essentially „male money“, then this is a major achilles heel open for exploitation for an adversary.
The US as they are now are severely weakened and demoralizedin so many ways, that I doubt even an expert in subversion would be capable of imagining all the ways your country has gone down the shitter.
Here in Germany, it‘s not different: ruli g politicians here are fucking everything (literally EVERYTHING) up to such a degree, that it‘s becoming increasingly harder by the day to believe that it‘s not intentional.
I wonder how the lastdays of Rome must have been."
>What's bizarre about our case, is that our enemies never had to lift a finger. They just sat by and watched as we destroyed ourselves. We left the door wide open, and they walked right in because no one was ever going to stop them. A prime example was the Shia Crescent. We fought tooth and nail to prevent it from happening, but destroyed Saddam, the only person capable of keeping it from forming, then we left Iraq and naturally the only regional power capable of keeping stability, Iran, stepped right in and created the Shia Crescent over night.

"
Sir, I have a few questions.
If the hezb has claimed 200 idf soldiers and destroyed 40 merkavas, wouldn’t that info be readily available?
Are you saying the number of casualties is kept secret by both the idf, Hamas and the hezb ?
Is there any prior history of the idf hiding its casualties and deaths ?
Why is there no escalation by the idf in Lebanon ?
the us has a massive fleet parked near by, wouldn’t they engage Lebanese targets if that’s the case ?
How is the us losing elite army personal over there, wouldn’t their role be mainly supportive rather than an active engagement role ?
Lastly, how is gov personal with this much valuable intel posting on 4chan, are you not in danger to post this ? What are you getting out of this ?
I would really appreciate your answers"
>There's no real way for Hezbollah to get information to the west, as well, they're extremely tight lipped about everything and always have been. In fact, after 2006, the only reason anyone knew how many soldiers they lost, was because Hezbollah orders the exact number of caskets needed for their dead and they aren't secretive about it. Israel won't say because a) they don't actually know how many Hez have died, and b) they don't want the world to know they're losing. Israel will keep the media on lock and do whatever they can to lie about their losses forever if at all possible.

"Saying a draft is impossible is akin to rich people saying the economy is great right now.
The lens through which you analyze the situation is scratched irreparably."
>There isn't an apparatus for drafting young people anymore. They don't work, so we can't take their money. They aren't static, so we don't know where to find them. They don't have hard addresses, so they can just deny ever getting a draft letter. We really fucked ourselves.

"How many casualties has the Ukraine really taken? No-one buys the 70k KIA figure."
>Lol, 700k. Ukraine is done. Not a single Ukrainian fighter from the beginning of the war is still alive, or fighting. At this point we're just using slave armies. I won't go into detail too much, but we just cruise around the globe kidnapping people and cutting them deals; fight and gain possible freedom, or be indefinitely detained and beaten 24/7

""we can't do anything to find them"
You say that as if each of them weren’t carrying a GPS equipped tracking device on them."
>That would be a civil right disaster that we wouldn't win. I think you know this.

"
i knew about the debacle of the 2006 war but have not read up in detail on their previous wars and i definitely will
i think in the modern context their only saving grace is that their enemies in the form of hamas are absolute trash, and that they have unlimited toys from the USA to just carpet bomb whatever
hezbollah on the other hand is something else, much more competent since it is directly controlled by the quds force and armed to the teeth, we also saw in the yemen war that iranian drones en mass are more then capable, but hezbollah also has a tricky situation at home
>Hamas used to be trash. Keep in mind that Iran watched us from 2001 onward and copied our methods of building proxy armies. Believe me when I say that we were blown away when we left Afghanistan and we saw a bunch of well equipped, highly trained Taliban appear out of absolutely nowhere. We also know Spetznas is training proxies. The days of silly ragheads in diaper-hats and blankets is over.

"
I understand that the hezb and idf might be tight lipped about their respective losses, but I don’t understand why the hezb would not divulge their victories if they have managed to off 200idf operators.
Would you be so kind as to answer some of my other questions if possible.
Appreciate it wether larp or real"
>Sorry, this thread exploded. That being said, Hezbollah doesn't care about victories because they're not as the media depicts, aka an army of proud terrorists. They're solely a defense force that formed to protect Lebanon and have never had any intention of invading Israel. They are also very vulnerable to Jewish infiltration, like any actor in the region, and they know that any bit of information needs to be kept secret unless ordered otherwise.
Hezbollah aren't a bunch of incompetent Sunni herdsmen with rags and busted AKs. They're a legitimate defense force run by college educated Shias and Christians.

"bullshit
actual gov anon here
heres whats happening
hamas is a hebrew word, it means iirc, something like violence, and is specified in the jew scriptures related to the world to come. hamas works for jews. hezbollah works for jews. all terrorist activity you see is engineered by the cia and israel. they "steer" certain individuals of particularly vulnerable mind to working towards the benefit of jews.
whats happening in a gaza is a full blown genocide. there is no resistance. merely women and children, very few men trying not to die. they hide underground to take refuge from bombs and scurry back to the surface before jews try to come in, which they arent even attempting to do. they have no interest in the land at present, they want to genocide the people there, and thats it. this is part of their zog governance, its known as gradualism, as they slowly move the needle trying to make it acceptable for them to do, but not you."
>You're not wrong, but Iran and Hezbollah have taken over the show and have turned Hamas (which is an umbrella term for anyone who shoots back at jews) into a formidable proxy of Hezbollah.

">we're considering standing by and watching IDF get slaughtered
if you real GovAnon - You're a traitor.
>Lol, the jew called me a traitor for not fighting for kikes. Also, your shitty Iron Dump is out of missiles.

"iran literally has nothing to do with anything
its just a scapegoat they use
what are they gonna do, release a statement saying no its not us thatll be in farsi or some language nobody speaks that nobody in the west will ever hear? whats the point. its all jews, its all engineered."
>Iran doesn't do anything because a) they don't want to and b) they don't have to. They've taken no direct action since 9/11, save for passive training of proxies to defend their interests, and the US has successfully demolished itself every step of the way.

">their intel is way too advanced
Bunch of kikes use tiktok which is an extension of the chinks and mudslime bloc. And TKD."
>That's another issue the US and Israel are having. Israeli soldiers bring smart phones into battle and post shit online while having a giant, moving target in their pocket.

The poor guy had his brain devolved into that of a 10 year old. I wonder if his choice of jacket somehow reflects his inner contradictory state. How long before he truly gets brain-damaged or diagnosed with a mental illness?

Yeah, and also the way JP looks or the look in his eyes is different. It is really amazing and very sad to see how a person whom we greatly respected and appreciated deteriorates in front of our eyes.

Israelis seem to be turning into ukrov in the worst manifestations. As those at banquets used cakes in the form of "Muscovite children", so these festivals. The video was translated into Russian in the form of subtitles. I will translate into English, while I vouch for the English translation, but I cannot reach for the first one, since I do not understand their language.

I can confirm that it is the same. And you are correct, there is no difference between these Israelis and the Ukro-nazis.

There is another video circulating of Israeli soldiers humiliating captured Hamas militants. Be warned as it is disturbing and similar to Abu Ghrahib humiliations.

Here's what Russian TG channel that shared it wrote:

Looking at these images, the picture of German soldiers' atrocities in the occupied territories during the Second World War involuntarily comes to mind. Only now, the descendants of those who fought the brown plague with weapons in their hands are the SS.

It seems that these materials will not find a special response from the so-called progressive part of humanity, which includes Western countries. After all, it is much more important for them to make a staged video about the atrocities of the bloody Russian regime in Bucha.

In general, footage of the usual "work" of Israeli soldiers with captured Arabs in the Gaza Strip.

JBP was confronted by Piers Morgan, very interesting and telling. Somehow he keeps fumbling, he starts by saying that he regrets the "Give'em Hell" tweet because he "had a large following in the Muslim world", then says he should've gone for the long format answer instead of the tweet, but justifies it by saying that "...Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity".

Then, backs down and reflects on all this by saying that ".... I don't know, Piers, if its ever time for impulsivity".

He seems quite emotional in this short clip, will search for the whole interview later. But maybe he's starting to see things differently.

"Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity"

Pretty much everyone knows that. So get a handle on yourself, man! This from a psychologist as well. He really has lost a huge amount of respect, I still credit him with enough intelligence to say that he probably is fully aware of that. The healthiest thing he could have done, for himself, is fully admit he followed the darkest part of himself (the one he warns that everyone has). He has become a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom