Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Just read this:

Spreading conflict to other countries in the Middle East is “unacceptable,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday, discussing a spate of recent Israeli airstrikes with his Syrian counterpart.

Lavrov brought up the issue of Israeli airstrikes, “which have become more frequent against the backdrop of events around the Gaza Strip,” during a phone call with Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a readout of the call.

Both ministers “emphasized the danger of attempts by external forces to turn the Middle East, in its current explosive situation, into an arena for settling geopolitical scores,” the readout added.

It seems clear that by saying "settling geopolitical scores" the Russians are talking about the US' attempt to oust Assad in their proxy war using jihadis/ISIS starting in 2011, that the Russians thwarted after 2015/16 when they entered the fray. So it seems the Russians may also be concerned about an attack on Damascus by those US Air craft carrier groups, under the pretext of "protecting Israel".

What they think "back stage".

Thank you mabar, I needed a reminder that there are people not just in the government/military/media who genuinely think like this and actually say it out loud defiantly, for all the world to hear.

For those who don't speak English, I felt to share the words in a post that mabar offered earlier:

These are the words of an Israeli woman speaking 'her truth' (after an Israeli officer who says something about fighting 'evil') :
"The only innocent people that are in Gaza now, are the 229 hostage that were taken.
Once they will go back to Israel we will bomb [...] all the hospitals all the tunnels and kill them all.
It's about time.

The world knows that.
There is no argue[ment] about that.

We are the centre of the world now."

It seems clear watching this woman, that such darkness, such deeply ingrained hatred, such a lack of awareness, empathy or compassion emanating from beings such as this - can only serve to illuminate and magnify their FRV and attract the same vibration into their own personal field / reality - both individually and as a collective.

Zero compassion.
Hatred.
Spite.
Cruelty.
Suffering.
Darkness.
Emptiness.
Annihilation.

Jabalia Refugee Camp, 6 air strikes...what does it take for people all over the world to wake up and stand together??
Jabalia Refugee Camp.png

I keep thinking about this from the C's:
A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q:
(L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn't have... what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn't "vibrate" right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn't stay here. So they need agents. They've always needed agents. They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

I wonder... Are these events that are unfolding now in Palestine - and the powerful ripples going around the world - part of the final precursor to humanity uniting? A gigantic 'Wave', as it were...🌊
'Earth changes' don't seem to be that far away.

November will be 'interesting'...
Maybe they can squeeze an 'alien invasion' in there too!! 🤪

An 'echo' from Laura... October 2020:
(L) Yeah, I think it's just gonna be a rough time. There's just no getting around it, so... We were warned about it YEARS in advance. We've had all this time to prepare for it. Here it is now. We've gotta look at it, deal with, and live through it as peacefully and calmly as possible. The C's said that things will change. So they were right about it coming... Let's hope they're also right about the change part!!

And reminder from the C's... December 2021:
A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times.
Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

Change is coming. Change is coming. Change is coming. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arggghhhh, HELP, can a mod or someone please help me / correct the strikethrough in my message?
That has never happened before! Weird!!
It has happened to me a couple of times. It could just be a technical glitch in transposing the post I guess but I have been left wondering if there could be some 4D STS interference at work. Who knows? We live in increasingly strange times.

And not just because there are more migrants. Such a wave of refugees will come with heightened, emotionally charged controversy, IMO, and therefore more likely to bring instability wherever they land. War refugees will be either more resisted or more welcomed by their local hosts depending on what "side" their hosts are on, which will vary from house to house, person to person - thus a polarizing effect. I think the effect may be different from the current, "ho hum, here come more economic migrants" with which many Europeans have been familiar for many years.
I think western European governments are already getting edgy as regards the potential fall out from the Gaza conflict (genocide). For example, the UK government has just called a meeting of its COBRA committee, which discusses serious and immediate security threats to the UK. Moreover, the government has also announced a heightened, national level terrorist threat because of the deteriorating situation. As things get worse in Gaza, I can also see more trouble on our streets as people's anger starts to boil over.​

JBP was confronted by Piers Morgan, very interesting and telling. Somehow he keeps fumbling, he starts by saying that he regrets the "Give'em Hell" tweet because he "had a large following in the Muslim world", then says he should've gone for the long format answer instead of the tweet, but justifies it by saying that "...Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity".

Then, backs down and reflects on all this by saying that ".... I don't know, Piers, if its ever time for impulsivity".

He seems quite emotional in this short clip, will search for the whole interview later. But maybe he's starting to see things differently.

So now they're coming right out and saying it. They always tell you what they're gonna do before they do it.

In other news, I just listened to a podcast by astrologer Laura Walker on PIR (can't link to it because it's behind a paywall) where she mentioned that Iran has scheduled a major announcement for Friday, 11/3 at 1500 Tehran time. She looked at the "birth charts" of the US, Iran, and Israel for that time (as well as Biden). The astrology is absolutely nuts for all of them, but there are two main points: crowds of people, and events on water. And Jupiter (the planet of death) is involved with all of them (countries and people, including Biden). If nothing else, it could be the announcement that those things are coming very soon, if not on that day. Remember that FEMA announcement on 10/4 to all our phones? She thinks that was tied in to the 10/7 raid on Israel.

Most times, simply noticing and announcing these "plans" often causes the cockroaches to scatter. I guess we'll see soon enough. I think most of us are as ready as we'll ever be, and we've known these times were coming.

So now they're coming right out and saying it. They always tell you what they're gonna do before they do it.

In other news, I just listened to a podcast by astrologer Laura Walker on PIR (can't link to it because it's behind a paywall) where she mentioned that Iran has scheduled a major announcement for Friday, 11/3 at 1500 Tehran time. She looked at the "birth charts" of the US, Iran, and Israel for that time (as well as Biden). The astrology is absolutely nuts for all of them, but there are two main points: crowds of people, and events on water. And Jupiter (the planet of death) is involved with all of them (countries and people, including Biden). If nothing else, it could be the announcement that those things are coming very soon, if not on that day. Remember that FEMA announcement on 10/4 to all our phones? She thinks that was tied in to the 10/7 raid on Israel.

Most times, simply noticing and announcing these "plans" often causes the cockroaches to scatter. I guess we'll see soon enough. I think most of us are as ready as we'll ever be, and we've known these times were coming.

I thought Jupiter was the planet of plenty and the protector...?

Both ministers “emphasized the danger of attempts by external forces to turn the Middle East, in its current explosive situation, into an arena for settling geopolitical scores,” the readout added.

---
It seems clear that by saying "settling geopolitical scores" the Russians are talking about the US' attempt to oust Assad in their proxy war using jihadis/ISIS starting in 2011, that the Russians thwarted after 2015/16 when they entered the fray. So it seems the Russians may also be concerned about an attack on Damascus by those US Air craft carrier groups, under the pretext of "protecting Israel".
Not just Syria

I thought Jupiter was the planet of plenty and the protector...?
All planets, signs, etc. have both higher and lower expressions. The higher expression of Jupiter is benevolence and plenty. The lower expression is death. Pluto usually is thought of as the ruler of death, and it can do that, but usually it simply destroys things that no longer serve or are outdated so that things can be reborn or transformed. It is Jupiter's interactions with a person's natal chart that almost always plays a part in a person's physical death.

I wonder what Pierre's natal chart looks like, where Chiron and Jupiter were, and where those planets were on the day he died. He passed at age 51, which is often when a person has their "Chiron return," or time when the asteroid Pluto returns to conjunct the natal placement of Chiron in their birth chart. They are often hard transits, like Saturn returns. And if anyone was ever Chiron on these boards, it was Pierre - the "Wounded Healer" jack-of-all-trades. May he rest well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And of course, now this comes out. They're really hitting us hard with this:

JBP was confronted by Piers Morgan, very interesting and telling. Somehow he keeps fumbling, he starts by saying that he regrets the "Give'em Hell" tweet because he "had a large following in the Muslim world", then says he should've gone for the long format answer instead of the tweet, but justifies it by saying that "...Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity".

Then, backs down and reflects on all this by saying that ".... I don't know, Piers, if its ever time for impulsivity".

He seems quite emotional in this short clip, will search for the whole interview later. But maybe he's starting to see things differently.

I don't think he changed. I just saw a fragment of that same interview where he says that it's all because neo-Marxism, blah blah, and that the Palestinians are "playing the victim". Yeah, I'm sure the people from the Jabalia refugee camp are just pretending that the place has just been bombed, countless civilians killed and wounded and several residential buildings destroyed! Oh, and JP also says that everyone likes to blame the Jews 'because they are successful and do everything right". I mean - wot??? The poor guy had his brain devolved into that of a 10 year old. I wonder if his choice of jacket somehow reflects his inner contradictory state. How long before he truly gets brain-damaged or diagnosed with a mental illness?

Also, he issued a video more than a week ago where he gave the long version of his thinking, and it's equally pathetic. It's basically 'Everyone is to blame - except Israel!'

Added: His reply to Piers Morgan's question about his 'giv'em hell' tweet is most telling. It's not that I was wrong, I'm just sorry I lost (Muslim) audience! Well, if it wasn't JP, I'd think that had come out of the mouth of a psychopath. But because it's JP, I'll say it came out of the mouth of disintegrating moron. Very sad.

Here's the other clip:

Last edited:
I don't think he changed. I just saw a fragment of that same interview where he says that it's all because neo-Marxism, blah blah, and that the Palestinians are "playing the victim".
Well, he is starting to see the rejection of his followers. The media needs someone popular to their narrative and he needs to be there to gain more followers alaign with him.

I wonder if the interview happened before or after this tweet

I got the impression that he is referring to himself, in Navigator's post, Peterson commented that he regretted how he wrote it not what he wrote it.

Back
Top Bottom