Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

@Puma, from which epicenter should we watch this earth-shattering news? :-D
This revolution will be televised live from Lebanon and seismic waves will reverberate around the globe.

This is Nasrallah’s moment’: Will Hezbollah’s chief declare war on Israel?​

Hezbollah’s leader will speak Friday on the Israel-Hamas war. What he says could determine whether the conflict spreads.

Hezbollah, Israel exchange fire as violence spikes at Lebanese border​

Lebanon's Hezbollah said on Thursday it mounted multiple strikes on Israeli army positions including its first using explosive drones, and Israel launched air strikes on southern Lebanon in a sharp escalation of violence.

The Israeli army said it responded to launches from Lebanon toward Israel with air strikes on Hezbollah targets, along with tank and artillery fire.

2007: cable between ISR Director of Military Intelligence, General Yadlin, and US Ambassador to ISR, R.Jones, showing Israeli support for a Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip so that ISR could then declare Gaza a "hostile entity."

In the transcript, Yadlin told the US ambassador that he would be "very happy" if Hamas formed a government in Gaza "as long as they had no port (air or sea)."

View attachment 84480

There is increasing evidence that suggests that this is all st
aged. In order to be able to carry out their old dream of cleaning up Palestine without the international community becoming too upset.

Indeed! That is basically the point Gabor Mate is making about what is happening now. For him, what is happening now is the worst thing he has seen in his life, not necessarily/really because of the extent and brutality of what is happening but because of the way it is globally distributed as "justified" and even "good" and how many people are following that line. To make the point he lists just a few of the uncountable atrocities the glorious west (and earlier, Hitler germany) has committed, which can be argued, were much worse in some respects, but that you can't really compare evil deeds in that manner. It basically looks like "the battle for the minds" is also a large portion of what is happening right now:

And keep in mind Gabor is a Hungarian Jew and still he speaks against these atrocities. That shows his character.

For some reason, I think it is deliberate. A few years ago, Macron said that criticizing the banks and bankers was antisemitic! I don't know what the goal was, but my guess is that it equated bankers with Jews. Also, Israel is referred to as "The Jewish State" in the mainstream media. No wonder people would come to associate the crimes of the Israel regime to Jews in general, a very unfortunate association that was reinforced by politicians and the media. I bet even when they encounter Jews that are against the genocide of Palestinians or of any other people, they'll automatically think "an exceptional minority" or "not real Jews". Our world is messed up.
Maybe that is because Macron worked for the Rothschilds and perhaps he links the two things together in his mind. Predictably, the Jewish demonstrators calling for a ceasefire are already being labelled as 'self-hating Jews' by the Zionists. As you say, our world is really messed up.​

A sneak preview of the announcement tomorrow.

BEIRUT, November 2. /TASS/. Leader of the Shia party Hezbollah Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has through mediators given an ultimatum to the US, demanding an end to Israel’s military operation in Gaza by November 3, Kuwait’s Al-Jarida newspaper reports, citing Iranian diplomatic sources.

According to the sources, if the US fails to meet this demand, in his Friday televised address, Sheikh Nasrullah will announce "a general mobilization of Shia units for war with Israel and will launch military operations against Israel from all directions."

Al-Jarida notes that the Hezbollah leader agreed the ultimatum with Brigadier General Esmail Qaani, head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force, who arrived in the Lebanese capital of Beirut on Tuesday.

According to the newspaper’s sources, General Qaani stated earlier at a meeting of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council that Tehran’s regional allies might lose popular support if they failed "to join the fight to support the Palestinian people."

What I think is happening here is that he's been "informed" and "educated" on the situation by hardcore zionists. That smirk while blaming Iran from everything is the same one that Netanyahu had while at the UN urging everyone to bomb them into oblivion. Another thing is that he says that the jews are the "canary in the coal mine" (for another holocaust, I guess), proving that the sympathy developed for this group because of his Bible studies has been weaponized.
Yes, he is definitely parroting exactly what his 'handlers' wish him to say. Despite his previous intellectual rise to fame. However, we note how dead and lifeless his eyes look. That is a sign of possission/obsession.
Above it was mentioned that he came to be in Russia? That is memory had gone - tampered with? Erased, until needed? This too is an ideal scenario for 'greenbauming', or even 'walk-in', as we have no idea what 'drugs' he was actually 'given'. Ideal time to subvert somebody.
An ideal 'candidate' with such a huge following, to suddenly toe the line to help authenticate the lies and propaganda. Though despite his studies, which that too he could have read with cognitive bias, his 'roots' may have genuinely come to the foreground. And with that he has blocked any chances to the truth with this stubborness and single-minded (pigheadedness?) to make even the slightest paradigm shift to even address the possibilites that so many of his followers may actually have a point!!
To hear not one apology from him is totally atrocious.
To witness his muslim followers leaving in droves,his sole concern was the loss of a major portion of his followers, nothing else.
I don't see any compassion or empathy at all - another sign of psychopathy. Perhaps the dark eyes are those of the underworld who hold/become big shots
He and Netanyahoo seem more like clones as each day passes!
I had stopped following him nearly one year ago, too repetitive and a bit stuck in the mud even then.
A study friend asked to speak privately to me after our weekly online meeting. He had tickets for JBP in London for himself and his son - about 14, but well guided. He was asking whether he should go etc. Also concerned about potential violent clashes there.
(I had mentioned the sad 'fall' of JP as an example of being ultra vigilant now both morally and objectively).
My advice was NOT to take his son unless he had primed him first on the stance that JP was likely to take throughout the evening being totally incorrect, then in which case he can learn how easy it is to fall etc
That danger of clashes were possible, citing the example of the next talk in Ireland, going against the fact many Irish rightly sympathised with the Palestinians due to their similar treatment. He had to weigh up those possibilities.
BUT
As I knew from our studies that he had great grounding and open mind, PLUS that he was a reporter for a particular major broadcaster/MSM that parrots all their handers want them to, then it would be important for him to consider going for that reason alone. Especially showing he cared to get the facts that much by requesting we chat in the first place.
I hope to catch up re the outcome on Wednesday.

US accuses Vladimir Putin of using Israel-Hamas war as distraction for Ukraine invasion​

US government officials have suggested that Vladimir Putin is using the crisis in the Middle East as a smokescreen for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has argued that the despot is "taking advantage" of the Hamas attacks on Israel - which have left 1,400 people dead and triggered the invasion of Gaza - to distract the rest of the globe from his own plans to conquer Ukraine.

Blinken told a Senate hearing on funding for security issues: "Putin is very much trying to take advantage of the Hamas attack on Israel in the hope that will distract us."

US defence secretary Lloyd Austin explained that the Israel-Hamas war is the opportunity Putin has been waiting for and implored the West to remain focused on Ukraine.
what idiots

This revolution will be televised live from Lebanon and seismic waves will reverberate around the globe.

This is Nasrallah’s moment’: Will Hezbollah’s chief declare war on Israel?​

Hezbollah’s leader will speak Friday on the Israel-Hamas war. What he says could determine whether the conflict spreads.

Hezbollah, Israel exchange fire as violence spikes at Lebanese border​

Lebanon's Hezbollah said on Thursday it mounted multiple strikes on Israeli army positions including its first using explosive drones, and Israel launched air strikes on southern Lebanon in a sharp escalation of violence.

The Israeli army said it responded to launches from Lebanon toward Israel with air strikes on Hezbollah targets, along with tank and artillery fire.

Call me an old seen-it-all-before cynic, but am I the only one with a sense of unease akin to an impending Greek Tragedy heading the way of this very public, much publicized, large scale 'event'? For if I was a chaos monster, a live on air assassination, or massacre engineered by insiders or a drone/long range missile attack or some other such catastrophic intrusion, should just about do it to light the final inch of the remaining blue touch paper... if that was my intention, of course. Hopefully not, but at this juncture of horror absolutely nothing, nothing would surprise or shock me about the day to day goings on in the New Normal.. perhaps we are even approaching the moment to dust down and trial whatever reality they have conjoured up out of the shabby remains of Project Blue Beam... all this wild talk of a Biblical Apocalypse... why not intro the Alien savior, stage left...? All bets are now off and just a common-or-garden declaration of war on Israel would be an almost strangely normal relief! Well we'll know soon enough whether we are to be given good reason to remember, remember the 3rd of November.

Somewhat related.

In the middle of reading Heading towards Omega book from 1984 (understanding of NDEs). Page 202 and following few pages describe nuclear war in Middle East following cleansing of humanity afterwards. It puts the event to 1988, which didn`t happen.

Up until this morning I thought that nobody in their right minds would let it go that far. After reading those pages and realizing we are talking psychopaths in charge here, I am no longer sure about the outcome.
Was in not stated a long while back that Nuclear would not be allowed by the higher beings? I may be wrong. But that was exactly what I thought when the US just has that 'anomaly' during their test. I would certainly take that as a warning. Or at least maybe the white hats are somehow putting prongs in the spokes lol

Call me an old seen-it-all-before cynic, but am I the only one with a sense of unease akin to an impending Greek Tragedy heading the way of this very public, much publicized, large scale 'event'? For if I was a chaos monster, a live on air assassination, or massacre engineered by insiders or a drone/long range missile attack or some other such catastrophic intrusion, should just about do it to light the final inch of the remaining blue touch paper... if that was my intention, of course. Hopefully not, but at this juncture of horror absolutely nothing, nothing would surprise or shock me about the day to day goings on in the New Normal.. perhaps we are even approaching the moment to dust down and trial whatever reality they have conjoured up out of the shabby remains of Project Blue Beam... all this wild talk of a Biblical Apocalypse... why not intro the Alien savior, stage left...? All bets are now off and just a common-or-garden declaration of war on Israel would be an almost strangely normal relief! Well we'll know soon enough whether we are to be given good reason to remember, remember the 3rd of November.

Very good point, exactly what I thought. They are doing this publicly? :scared: In the open? Advertising themselves as sitting ducks! The second they declare war on Israel, wouldn’t Israel see them as “legitimate targets”? Do they have a death wish?

My thoughts, maybe that is exactly what Hezbollah wants. One glorious “martyrdom” to give an even bigger more “righteous” reason for Iran to enter the war. Might even push the rest of the region in on the action. If Russia’s comment about Israel not having the right of self-defense as an occupying power is accurate, then all bets are off.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom